Logan groaned softly as came up from his deep nightmare-less sleep. He opened his eyes slowly, taking care to avoid the sudden squinting due to the sunlight streaming through the window. Taking a deep breath, he smiled. He loved waking up nowadays, here, with her. What could be better?

The bed shifted as she gently turned to face the sleeping beauty lying next to him, her snowy locks rumpled in sleep. Missing the warmth of his body next to her, she stirred, her hand searching for the warmth as she turned to face him.

Smiling at her actions, Logan propped himself up on his elbow and stared down at the woman, the goddess who was not only his best friend, but also the woman who shared his bed now. Not only that she had an equal part in his life….no, she was his life now. He brushed the platinum locks away from her forehead. Sleeping like this, she looked so young, so innocent, not at all like the goddess persona she adopted in the daytime. How he had hated that the first time he had met her. That was before he knew the woman inside the ice castle. The friend, the mother…the lover. Her lower lip pouted in sleep and he barely contained himself from lowering himself to kiss and lick it to taste her once again. She needed the rest, their night of hard loving making had made sure of that, warranted that. Hell, even he was tired, and he was the one with the healing factor.

In her he had found his equal, his mate, his Ororo. She was his, just as he was hers…..and today he would take the next step in making sure that they were joined for this lifetime….and beyond. Today he was going to propose to her.

His gaze traveled down her throat to her breasts. Her side ways position plumped them together, pushing them outwards towards him, his fingers itching to feel them again. Her dark chocolate nipples were softly swollen; still tender from the ‘attention’ he had lavished on them. She had large dollar coin sized nipples with large areolas. He had spent hours licking, nipping and suckling on them. Just like last night. Even thinking about them caused him to twitch and grow harder. He loved her taste…..vanilla and honey. It was like an aphrodisiac. It both calmed and excited him at the same time.

----

Unable to stop himself, he raised his hand, gliding his first two fingers on one nipple, gently caressing its soft-hardness, enjoying the reaction it elicited from her. Her brows scrunched as she flailed her hand to swat his hand away. Finally she turned to lie on her back, one of her legs slightly bending as both of them parted, revealing herself completely as Logan held the sheet to stop it from moving with her.

Continuing his visual worship of her body, Logan’s eyes moved down from her breasts to her gentle curves of her abdomen. Years of strenuous exercise, healthy eating and being in touch with nature had assured removed any excess fat from her body. The way her belly curved to the soft white triangle of pubic hair always drove his crazy, just like any other part of her body. Even though he loved her for who she was on the inside, the love and caring that filled her, the external package didn’t take away from it….not one bit. There wasn’t a man who wouldn’t give anything to be in his place, and there wasn’t a man or woman he wouldn’t go against to keep the same place. According to him, they had already wasted valuable time in all the years they weren’t with one another…..and they had a lot of making up to do.

That was one of the reasons he had asked her to take a break from the x-men and the X.S.E. and come with him to his mountain cabin. It was an hour’s drive from the nearest living settlement, and that worked just fine for him. He had everything he needed here. He had a warm place to live, even managing to get electricity and warm water. He had got that fixed the last time he was here. He had all the firewood he needed, all the food he could hunt. Ororo wasn’t a big fan of meat, she favored the fish they caught over the deer and small game he hunted. Then there was the canned food they had brought from New York. Logan had ‘asked’ Cyclops to drop them; not exactly at the cabin, that was a secret. They had brought his bike and had spanned the last three hundred miles by road, with Ororo’s long slender hands wrapped around his waist and chest.

They had taken an indefinite break, with instructions to only approach them if an ‘extreme’ emergency situation arose, meaning, if there was imminent and grave danger to the mansion residents, Ororo’s team or the world. Moreover, Logan had clarified ‘his’ definition of GRAVE. In the last four weeks, there hadn’t been a single call and although Logan could live this way forever, even he had to agree that both him and Ororo missed their friends and teammates. He planned to stay here for another week at the most and then leave. They were going to travel over Canada and northern USA and leisurely make their way to Westchester.

So that made today even more important…..and he knew the exact spot for it. He had gotten up early and had set up everything. The only thing remaining now was waking up Ororo.

-----

Returning his attention to his goddess, Logan reached forward and laid a hand over her belly button, a calm but proud smile forming over his lips. Even though there weren’t any outwardly indication, he knew what lay beneath that caramel skin. It was too early for a heartbeat, hell it was so early that even she didn’t know it yet…..but he knew. He sensed it….sensed him or her. Their first child. First son or daughter.

He had sensed it about four days ago when he was moving down her body, planting soft kisses and gentle licks over every inch of his….every inch that was Ororo Monroe, his Windrider, his lover, the mother of his child….or children, he thought smugly. Surely his ‘boys’ were potent enough to make that possible. He had wanted to stop everything and confront her with the information, but had stopped himself at the last moment. He wanted to her to realize it on her own. It was going to be her first child and he wanted her to feel the happiness of knowing it and breaking the news to him.

However, a couple of days later, he wasn’t so sure. Maybe she wasn’t paying attention that she hadn’t had her period yet. Maybe she was waiting until they got to New York. Maybe she needed to see a doctor to confirm it and was avoiding breaking it to him, fearing that she might be getting his hopes up in vain.

He had finally decided that he would wait until he proposed to her and then ‘hint’ it to her that he knew about it and was happy about it. Happy, he had been talking to the animals, trying to get their viewpoints on how to raise a family. He wanted to climb to the highest peak and yell it for anyone and everyone to hear it.

“Darlin’ tell me today. I can’t hold it in any longer,” he whispered to her abdomen, softly kissing it, his fingers threading through her snowy curls.

The soft white curls of her nether triangle were another he loved about her. Everything about her was natural, and even though her long white locks were unique, the curls of her pubic hair were even more…..well unique. They way they contrasted against her mocha skin neatly trimmed to be under control but enough to give them their presence. It was like a marker to her treasures. That’s what he had told her once. He had been joking and she had taken it as such. However, the words she had added had taken his breath away and honored him. She had told him, “All these treasures are just for you, my feral warrior…just for you. Only you. Now and forever. Till the day I die.”

-----

Even in sleep her body arched into his caress, gently lifting away from their bed. He felt and saw the dried remnants of the seed he had planted deep inside her, over and over again. He hadn’t counted. That was something the both of them had realized very soon after they got together. He didn’t keep a track of the number of times either of them reached climax and neither did she. They had decided that when one time they had collectively crossed the fifteen mark, with him coming around six or seven times and she filling in the rest. It had been their six-month anniversary and they had returned to the forest where they had first and finally come together. Both of them had been completely exhausted after that, sleeping until after noon the next day. Even then, it was Logan who had stepped out of the loft and that too for getting their breakfast, lunch and tea, all rolled into one. No one had seen them again until dinner.


Removing his hand from her body, Logan bent on an elbow and placed a soft kiss on her forehead, nose and lips. He then got out of the bed, naked in all his glory and started making the final check before he left the cabin. The alarm was ready, complete with his personalized message. The notes were also in place. He would be waiting outside the cabin. Waiting in hiding, ready to jump her and blindfold her. He wanted to surprise her. He had painstakingly found the perfect spot, complete with wild flowers, a small but large enough waterfall and a perfect view of the lake and the mountains behind it.

Taking one last look at her, he sauntered away, still naked as the day as he was born. Up here, in the mountains, away from everyone, they could be as natural as they wanted to be, without any restrictions, which civilizations set for them. From years of observation, he knew that Ororo loved it as much as he did, although for slightly different but basically same reasons. She had grown in a society that didn’t pay too much emphasis on clothing and had found slightly odd the modesty of the western world, when she first came to America. He, he just wanted to let out his inner animal and let it run wild in his own territory, the Canadian wilderness. Even though they grew worlds apart, she in the hot-n’-dry African desert and he in the cold-n’-even more cold Canadian mountains, they were still children of nature, connected to their mother and to each other, in a way that surpassed any other connection and overcame minor differences like different countries and cultures.

-----

“’Ro…wake up,” Logan’s gruff voice sounded from the alarm clock. “Wake up ‘Ro.”
“Mmmm…..” Ororo moaned in her sleep, and answered him, not recognizing the source of his voice. “Five more minutes.”

“Wake up ‘Ro,” the recording repeated. “Wake up….wake up…wake up….” It started repeating.
“Hmmmm….Logan,” Ororo frowned as she cracked an eye open to look for her lover. Usually he was hovering over her, his mutton chopped face being the first thing she saw, but not today.
“Logan?” she opened her second eye, taking a couple of seconds to realize that Logan was speaking from a recording on the clock. Reaching for the end table, she switched the alarm off. Pushing her up on her elbows she looked around, her snowy tresses falling on her right breast and back.

“Logan,” she called again, hoping to get an answer from either the bathroom or the kitchen. All she got was silence.
“Where did he go?” she wondered aloud as she sat up and ran her fingers through her bed mussed hair, stretching her upper body in the process. As she was stretching, her eyes fell on the single flower lying next to the clock. There was a note attached to it.

“What is he doing?” she smiled as she reached and lifted the flower. It was one of the many wild flowers that grew in the ‘their’ wild forest ‘garden’. Turning the note over, she read the three words written on it.

*OUTSIDE….NO CLOTHES*

Shaking her head at his precise instructions, Ororo got off the bed and started towards the front door. ‘Must be feeling frisky today,’ she chuckled to herself, recalling the number of times they bathed in the lake near the cabin, taking love and care of washing each other’s body, only to dirty it with the intense love making that followed it. Once they ended that session, they returned to lake and made slow gentle love in its pure waters, they love cleansing and fulfilling each other.

Reaching near the closed door, she rested her forehead against it, her one hand on the wooden structure while the other came to rest on her midsection. She was late with her period and had started to have nausea and a bad taste in her mouth on some mornings. ‘Goddess,’ she prayed, not knowing completely what she prayed for. On one hand she was hopeful and happy that maybe she was pregnant. She didn’t have any home pregnancy tests to confirm her suspicion and there was no way of getting one without raising Logan’s suspicions. At the same time, she had the slightest fear of how it would affect their relation. True, they had been together for almost eight months now, but was it too early to start a family. She knew that Logan wanted to have kids; they had discussed the possibility of having a family of their own one day. The years of friendship had provided them with an openness that few couple had. They had been able to discuss many sensitive topics, including children.

The only two things they hadn’t discussed were, when to have the aforementioned children and….marriage. Even after years of the Forge incident as she now called it, Ororo was still wary of the ‘M’ word and hesitant to talk about it. Logan picked up on her insecurities and had not brought up the topic as yet. However, even Ororo knew that he would…..one day.

What she didn’t know was how soon that day or time was going to come.

-----

As soon as she stepped outside the cabin, Logan stepped behind her.
“Mornin’ darlin’,” his large hands coming to rest on her eyes, his naked body rubbing against her equally free nakedness, his rising hardness resting comfortably between the twin round halves of her behind.
“Morning dearest,” Ororo murmured as she leaned into his ‘embrace’ her shoulder pushing against at the soft kisses he was planting on it. With their height difference, Logan came just above her shoulders, the extra eight inches that she had over him not affecting either of them in the least. In fact, Logan often joked that it was just enough to put him near his favorite twins…..a truth that he often let her know.

Just as Wolverine was never at a disadvantage due to his height in times of war, so was he in his lovemaking. ‘He is indeed the best at what he does,’ Ororo mused. ‘And he is well equipped and adept in using his tools…whether it be his claws, hands, fingers or….’ Her thoughts trailed off as she felt a heat rising within her.

“What are ya thinkin’ darlin’,” Logan whispered into her ear as he gently pushed against her, pushing himself further into her.
“Nothing,” Ororo shook her head. “Just about you….and your little Wolverine.”
“Little,” Logan growled, giving a jerk to let her know how ‘little’ he was. “And what’s with the pet names. Next thing I know ya ‘ill be giving names to the rest o’ me.”

To further illustrate his point, his removed one hand from her eyes, covering them with the other one and moved it to her stomach, pushing her to and onto him, causing her to let out an involuntary moan.
“Uhnnn….Logan. What are you doing?” she inquired, wiggling slightly against him, causing him to harden even further.
“Just trust me ‘Ro,” he spoke into her snowy locks, breathing in their sandalwood scent.
“Always my love,” she whispered into the wind. “Always.”

Grabbing the blindfold he had strategically placed near the door, he proceeded to tie it over her eyes.
“Ready?” he came to her side and took her hand in his, his body tightening at the breathtaking visual she made, her platinum tresses and light chocolate colored skin glowing in the rising sun.
“I don’t know what you have in mind,” she spoke from behind the blindfold, her grip tight around his hand. “But lead on.”

“Don’t worry darlin’,” he started leading her towards their destination. “I’ve got ya.”
“I know,” she smiled and stepped closer to him, twining her arm around his.

-----

Ten minutes later, they arrived at their destination.
“We’re here,” Logan stopped and came in front of her, his hot breath tickling her cool skin.
“Oh. Can I take this off?” she pointed to the blindfold with her free hand.
“Let me,” he started kissing her as he moved behind her, starting from the crook of her neck, to the upper swell of her full breasts, to her shoulder, front and then back and finally on the curve of her back.

Opening the knot, he removed the blindfold and pulled her to him, his hands resting on her waist, just where her hips started. “Open yer eyes,” he whispered.
“Oh….” Ororo’s eyes widened. “Oh my….oh….WOW…Its beautiful….its more than that,” she turned in his arms to face him. “Its….”
“Fit fer a goddess,” Logan smiled at her, his hand rising to pull her down for their first kiss of the morning.

The kiss started gentle enough, but soon got deep and passionate with their tongues exploring the insides of their mouths, just as their hands explored their bodies.
“Uhn….Logan,” Ororo moaned as Logan reached down and squeezed her behind, his pinky grazing near her wetness. She instinctively opened her legs apart, giving him a better access and a silent invitation to go further….to reach forward and touch her. “I want you,” she boldly proclaimed.
“I want ya too,” he answered with the barest of humor in his voice.
“I want you,” she gently humped against his hardness rubbing along her space between her thighs, gently parting her folds with each to and fro movement. “I want you….now.”

“Ya sure ‘Ro?” Logan questioned as he gently urged her towards the soft sheet covered mat he had laid out in advance. “Its pretty early.”
“Are you denying me my right,” she growled at him as she reached forward and bit at his earlobe causing him to hiss in frustration and arousal.
“Right?” he still didn’t give in. He loved the non-sexual foreplay they had, exchanging banter just as they exchanged blows during their danger room sparring sessions. They worked off and along with each other, pushing each other to newer heights, crossing older limits, whether in their fighting skills or their lovemaking.

“Yes, my right,” Ororo pushed her hand between their bodies and ran her nails along his hard chest. “My right to your love.”
“Never,” Logan answered huskily. “What the goddess wants, the goddess gets.”
“Then, come to me now, my warrior,” Ororo pushed her body away from his. “Come to me and fill me….fulfill me, just as I fulfill you.”

Logan’s chest rumbled at her words and he ethereal sight she presented. They were like Adam and Eve, in their own private paradise, only this time no one would be there to push they away from their garden of Eden.

-----

Pushing her down on the mat, Logan lowered straddled her, his strong legs on either side of her hips.
“Damn, ‘Ro,” he grunted as he lowered to kiss her neck, starting his downward movement, interjecting each kiss with a word. “I love ya darlin’. Can’t keep my hands offa ya. Wanta keep on making love to ya all the time…..never stopping….never.”
“And I you,” was all Ororo could respond with as she felt herself getting lost in the sensations he was providing to her. “I am lucky to have found someone as loving and caring as you. I love you, all of you, even the Wolverine inside of you. He cares about me just as you do. I am his mate, just as you are the mate of the Storm inside me.”
“Yesss,” Logan hissed as Ororo reached and snaked her fingers around his erection resting against her smooth stomach. “Yer mine….my mate. Just as I am yers,” Logan reached up and gently nipped at her shoulder, reasserting his claim on her.


“Logan,” Ororo hissed as body arched into him, responding to the ‘natural’ claim he made for her. “I love you,” she whispered into his ear, pushing his head up to capture his mouth in a soul-searing kiss.

Pushing Logan off her, Ororo turned with him until she was lying on top of him. Planting her hands on either side of his shoulders, she sat up and straddled him, his erection now resting firmly along her wet folds, nudging them open with each movement she made on him. Her actions caused a dense white curtain of silky hair to fall around them, capturing their combined scents between them.

Smiling at him, Ororo lowered her face and started kissing all over his face, starting from his forehead, over his bushy eyebrows, mutton chops, both of his eyes, his weather beaten cheeks, his sculpted nose and jaws….finally reaching his slightly parted and waiting lips.

“I love when ya do that,” Logan sighed at her lips, enjoying the way she was pampering and spoiling him with the amount of care and love she showered….just through her kisses.

As their lips mashed against each other and their tongues battled for supremacy, Ororo threaded her fingers through his unruly mane, while Logan ran his thick digits over her backside, feeling each and every muscle flex under his caress.

As their kiss broke, Logan started to kiss and nibble at her neck, enjoying the smooth flesh of his marking point. There was always a faint scar there, his repeated marking made sure of that. As he moved further down, he rumbled deep inside his chest, the vibrations of which shook Ororo through their joining at his groin.

Reaching up, Logan grabbed one of her full rounded breasts, capturing the hardened nipple in his mouth. Ororo hissed at the contact, his actions causing her to arch further into him, pushing more of her breast into his wet suckling mouth as she hastened her movements along his erection.

-----

“Logan,” she broke away, leaving him open mouthed as she arched away from him, her long hair falling behind her. “I need you inside me….NOW.”

Reaching his hand down, Logan touched her folds with two fingers, immediately getting them wet and slicked with her flowing juices. “’Ro, yer WET,” he stated forcefully.
“I know,” there was a sense of pride as well as aching frustration in her cracking voice. It amazed him how this woman who was so calm and collected with others, could be so…so open with him.
“Now,” she repeated as she moved up, her slender hand going down to grasp and position his erection properly.

“Do it ‘Ro,” he hissed his command, his expression tightening as she gripped his erection and moved her hand along its length, lubricating it with his own precum. “Do it baby,” he urged as fingers grazed over his heavy and taut sac.

Bringing her hand up, Ororo showed it to Logan, showing off his own fluids to him, before turning it and licking its length. “Hmmm….tasty….” she murmured as she reveled in his taste.
“’Ro,” Logan hissed as he grabbed her hips and started lowering her onto his erection.

“Logan….aaaahh…” Ororo gasped as she felt his tip part her folds and push through her entrance. How she loved the way, he stretched and filled her body. “Goddess…”

Pushing deep into her, Logan firmed his grip at her hips and began to twist and thrust inside her, first slowly but with gaining speed and assurance. “So tight….so wet….so….Grrrrro,” he trailed off in a growl. Even with her slick channel, he enjoyed the tightness of her inner walls against his hardness.

Gripping his broad shoulders, Ororo began to thrust against him, meeting him half way, answering each thrust with her own. Soon they were moving at a steady pace, their hips slapping against each other, the only other sounds being the grunts coming from Logan and the moans from Ororo.

Struggling to keep his eyes open, Logan moved his gaze from their joining to slight ripple in her belly to the bouncing and minor swaying of her breasts, their movements synchronized with each thrust of either of them. Even in such an aroused and debauched state, she managed to look regal and graceful, just like the true princess she was. The duality only serving to push him even further into her.

-----

“Logan…faster,” Ororo moaned as her grip on his shoulders tightened. “Faster….harder….HARDER,” she cried out.
The next instant she found herself lying on her back with Logan taking over from between her legs. He lifted one of her long legs and placed it over his shoulder, giving him better access to her. Repositioning himself, he began to thrust harder and faster into her.
“Uhnn…yesss….” Ororo moaned as Logan hit against her sensitive spot, pushing her towards her climax. “Logan, I am going….to….to….”
“Me to ‘Ro,” Logan understood her implication. “Come with me darlin’….with me.”


“LOGAAAANNN,” Ororo cried out as her body convulsed, waves of orgasmic ecstasy washing at and over her. Feeling her inner muscles tightening and milking at his erection gave Logan the final push, causing him to roar and erupt deep inside her, flooding and filling her with his warmth, both of their fluids mixing with each other.


Coming down from his orgasmic high, Logan slumped against her chest, resting his weight on his elbows. Both of them were spent, losing the little energy they had stored after a few hours of sleep. Resting his face between the valley of her breasts, Logan could hear her heart thunder against his ear. Under him, Ororo laid limply, unable to do anything or move a muscle.

“I love you,” she finally managed to say, her heartbeat calming down slightly.
Logan kissed the breast next to his mouth and whispered back, “Love you too….love you Ororo.”

-----

“Ororo,” Logan pushed himself off her and laid on his side, his head resting on his crooked arm.
“Yes,” she turned to face him, her hand coming to rest on his chest, her fingers playing with the sweat-slicked hair of his chest.
“I want ya ta be with me always….” He placed a finger on her lips to silence her from speaking. “I know ya will be, but I want everyone ta know it.”
“Logan, everyone knows I am with you,” Ororo furrowed her brows.

“I don’t mean just the x-men,” he caressed her upper arm and shoulder with the back of his fingers. “I want th’ whole world ta know. I want everyone ta know that ya’r mine and I am yers.”
“Logan?” Ororo’s gaze turned questioning.

“Ororo Monroe,” he sat up crossed legged, producing a small square velvet box from somewhere. “I want the honor of being able ta worship ya fer the rest of my life, by not just being yer friend, not just yer lover, but yer husband and the father of yer...our kids.”

Ororo was still lying down on her back when Logan snapped the box open, revealing a beautiful platinum band with four different colored stones laid into it with golden flowers carved and embedded around them.
“What do ya say?” Logan’s smile faltered at her shocked expression. “Ororo,” he asked tentatively. “Darlin’ say somethin’.”

“Uhmph,” Logan gasped as the breath was knocked out of him as Ororo tackled him to the ground, her hair falling all around them as she filled his face with countless kisses, the salty taste of her joyous tears mixing with her sweet taste.
“Is that a yes?” Logan asked humorously.
“Do I need to make any clearer,” Ororo continued her kissing.
“It would help ta hear a small ‘yes’,” Logan grinned back at her.

“Yes… (Kiss)….yes…. (Kiss)….” Ororo repeated herself many times, interjecting each yes with a kiss, before arching away and yelling into the wind. “YES, I will marry you my love….MY Logan.”

“Is that clear enough,” she lowered herself back onto his chest, her eyes stuck on the ring he had just placed on her finger.
“Crystal darlin’,” she could feel Logan’s grin even without having to look at him. “Crystal.”

----

“Logan,” it was Ororo’s turn to hesitate now.
“Yeah,” he grinned. From her tone, he guessed that she was going to let out a secret of her own.
“I have some news too,” she placed her chin on his chest, her blue eyes meeting his glinting hazel ones. “Although I am not sure about it yet.”
“Sure? About what?” Logan feigned complete ignorance.
“I think I….I think….” She started and stopped a couple of times and lowered her eyes. “IthinkIamPregnant,” she rattled off.

“Really,” Logan lifted her chin to look into her expectant eyes.
“Hmmm Ummm,” she nodded as she held her breath for his reaction.
“Don’t think darlin’,” Logan smirked at her confused reaction. “Ya don’t need ta think and be confused. Ya can be sure about it.”
“You….You mean,” realization dawned on her face.
“Yup,” he nodded his head. “Ya an’ me, we are going to have a kid of our own.”

“Oh Logan,” Ororo cried out as she jumped on him and captured his lips.

----

Much later,

Both Ororo and Logan lay together, side by side after another bout of intense lovemaking, with Ororo’s head resting in the crook of his shoulder, her one arm and leg draped over his body.

Suddenly Logan sat up and lifted Ororo as he stood from the crumpled sheet.
“Wha…” Ororo gasped as she felt herself being lifted up by his strong arms. “Where are we going now?” she asked as he started to walk.
Logan jerked his head at the waterfall. “Be a shame to let such a beautiful and rare thing ta go ta waste. I want ya cleaned up and ready.”

“Ready?” she tilted her head. “Ready for what?”
“For lunch,” he smirked at her. “Gotta take special care of ya now. Ya are eating fer two now.”

Ororo smiled serenely at his protectiveness, all her doubts laid to rest. They were ready to start their family, together….as one unit.
“I love you….” she whispered, her cheeks turning red. “….my to be husband.”
“I love ya too….” Logan whispered back as he kissed her forehead. “….my to be wife.”


Note:Hope you guys liked it. Moved away from the mostly PWP theme of the previous two chapters. Those two were quickies.

Please Review!!





You must login () to review.