“Mmmmm,” Logan patted the hand on this chest, enjoying the steady rhythmic heartbeat of his fiancée, his mate at his back.

They had been on the road for more than seven hours, having left the last motel at the crack of dawn. They were on their way to Westchester, after spending a very *productive* weekend in Toronto. Ororo had spent a couple of hours sleeping, her arms tightly wound across Logan’s muscular abdomen. Her legs were tucked around his hips and thighs for extra grip, as she laid her head on the curve of his leather covered back and went off to the land of snoozing clouds.

“Hmmm….Mmmmm…” She moaned as she rubbed her face along his back, smiling contently as the comfortable and familiar scents that were pure Logan filled swirled around her. Cigars, sweat and that typical outdoorsy scent that only he seemed to possess.

It was as if his body gave off some type of pheromones. Pheromones that she intercepted, setting off the release of her own.

Setting her body on fire.

----

“Want ta stop?” Logan called over the billowing wind.
“Hmmm, no,” the weather goddess lifted one slender hand from his sinewy chest and fanned it towards the front as she eyes clouded over, easily and effectively changing the air currents to move away from them, providing them with a comfortable but eerie silence to conduct their conversation.

“I want to do something else. Something not nice,” she whispered into his ear, giving its length an easy lick, causing a jolt of sexual electricity to run through his body….awakening some very interesting parts.

“What?” Logan barely suppressed his growl, his chest rumbling deeply.
“You know what,” she purred as her hand started its southward travel. “But don’t stop, not yet. Not until I tell you to.”
“’Ro,” he gnashed his teeth as her fingers crossed his belt-buckle. “What are ya doin’?”
“Don’t stop,” she repeated her warning. “You stop and I stop. Understood?”

Unable to voice his answer Logan merely grunted and gave an affirmative nod.

------

Taking advantage of the empty patch of highway they were traveling on, Ororo brought her other hand back down to join its partner, as her powers continued to channel the air around them.

“You know I love you, I crave you. You complete me. You….” she continued whispering into his ear, her sweet breath playing havoc on his senses, as her hand moved out from his waist to his thighs, rubbing them through the rough denim, alternating between kneading them with the heel of the palm, just caressing them and scratching them with her perfectly formed nails. All the while enjoying the continuous rumbling of his chest, its vibration filtering through his back to her front, exciting her nipples as the vibrations of the motorcycle engine came through her lower *sensitive* regions.

“You like that,” it was more of a statement rather than a question, his grunt confirming it.

-------

She couldn’t believe herself sometimes, the way she was with him. So different the way she was when she was around others. Only him.

Just as he was with her.

She was FREE. Free to be herself. Ororo. The woman. The woman who loved a man, more than anything else in the world. Even more than life itself. The woman whose man loved her back with the same ferociousness. The same vigor.

He brought out the wildness….the previously caged natural spirit within her into the open, freeing her, making her truly experience her emotions without fearing the affect it would have on the weather.

She in turn, helped him reign in his inner animal, giving him the calmness he so greatly strived for. Her single touch, sight or smell was enough to bring him out of his berserker rages, bolstering the man in overcoming and controlling the beast.

Together they complemented each other in every aspect of their lives, whether in battle or in peace. They were like two halves of a puzzle, a trinket, the ying and yang for each other.

Separately they worked but incomplete. Together they completed each other. Together they became one.

----

“’Ro,” Logan growled his warning as one of her hand moved to cup the prominent bulge in his jeans, its counterpart moving up to slid the zip down. “Don’t.”
“Don’t stop…” she kissed the back of his neck, the feel of her soft warm full lips causing a full body shudder to pass through him. “….or I stop.”

“Don’t stop,” he echoed her words as the zipper slowly made its way down, her hand rising to slide into the opening.
“I like that,” his *frisky* lover, friend and now fiancée expressed her approval at the lack of underwear. “No excessive and completely redundant clothing.”

Logan had lost all ability to speak, just managing to gather enough attention to keep the bike traveling in a straight line, his eyes roving for any approaching vehicle.
“Hmmm,” Ororo gently eased his hardening erection out of its confines, the coolness of the air and the warm feel of her hands exciting him even further. “Do you know what I am going to do?” her suggestive question was pushing at his teetering control.

He wanted nothing more than to pull the bike into the nearest ‘safe’ place and take her right then and there, the only thing stopping him were her words. ‘Don’t stop or I stop.’

“This,” she rolled her fingers around his thickness and gave it a preliminary tug.
“Ororo,” he moaned out her name, the bile slowing down as he lost control over the accelerator.
“Uhn, huh,” he felt the shake of her head. “No stopping.”
“No stopping,” he repeated, both knowing the true meaning of his repetition.

----

Wrapping her fingers firmly around his rock hard erection, Ororo started kissing him all over his exposed neck, all the while cupping and gently kneading his covered scrotum while her other…main hand set into a steady rhythm.
“Talk to me lover,” she whispered wantonly as she jerked her own wet center against the seat and the back of his hips.
“Ca…can’t,” Logan grunted in frustration, his world suddenly centering to the bike and the living breathing weather goddess behind him. The same goddess who could call upon destructive winds, rains, hail or hurricanes, just as easily as she could conjure up a tiny cloud to water her plants. The same goddess who had complete ownership of his heart….his body and his own, and who right now was playing with him…tormenting him with her control over him.

“Why?” she followed up with a deep suckling kiss as the crook of his neck, her teeth grazing over the sensitive skin.
“Gotta….gotta drive,” he was reaching the end of the line, just containing himself from jerking into her hand.
“Then drive,” her face moved away, her hand easing its grip on him. “I won’t distract you.”
“Don’t,” his large hand captured hers, pinning it back into position. “Don’t stop….or I stop.”

Ororo deftly freed her hand from his grasp, pushing his burgeoning erection back into his jeans.
“Then stop,” she purred in response, rubbing her chest all over his back, her hands traveling all over his front. “Stop Logan. Now. I need you.”
“Nnn…Now?” he jerked his head back. “Here…outside? On the road?”

“Here, now,” her cerulean eyes twinkled. “Or are you afraid?”
“Afraid,” his body tensed. “Ain’t….afraid of no one,” he gritted out as he veered off the road, into the woods alongside it.

----

Coming to a halt in a safe but covered area, he literally yanked Ororo off the back and into his lap, his arms steadying her.

“Witch,” he growled as he pulled her down for a passionate kiss.
“Weather witch,” she reminded him, her smirk fading as the first touch of his lips, her already aroused body instantly responding to him, melting in his strong arms.

“’Ro,” he growled and pulled her closer, his hands lifting out her blouse, one of them sliding inside it and over her smooth back to unclasp her lacy skin colored bra.

“Logan,” she moaned as she stretched like a cat and wrapped her arms around his neck, her legs lifting up and around his waist, feeling his sheathed hardness rub against her molten center. “Now.”

“Yes,” he growled. “Let me get the sleeping bag out.”
“No,” she shook her head, drawing him even closer. “Here, now.”
“On the scoot,” he held her back, his darkened eyes questioning her.
“Yes,” she grinned and gave a test thrust. “I have never made love on a motorcycle.”

“It ain’t goin’ ta be making love,” he tried reasoning with her.
“It will be,” she pushed the jacked off his broad shoulders. “It will be….because it is us.”

That answers all his doubts and questions, his middle claws coming out to do their work. Unclothe her.

“As the goddess wishes.”

----

Minutes later, they were divested of their clothing, Ororo’s shredded top spread out in strips all over the bike and the ground below.

Swinging his leg over the bike, Logan settled down on the driver’s seat, with Ororo settling down on top of him, her full lips, swollen from their kissing, her lipstick all mussed.

Drawing her closer, he pulled her completely into his lap, her legs spreading out over his, their centers pressing against each other.
“Love you,” was all Logan said as he plunged down to capture one full breast, his mouth closing in on one chocolate colored sweet and slightly tangy nub, the cool forest air hardening them to erection.
“Logan,” Ororo snaked her fingers into his neck, her body arching backwards into his embrace. “Uhn….goddess…lov…e...Logan.”


“Logan, please,” she moaned as he moved to her other breast, lavishing the same attention as on the first. “Not this….not now.”
“Huh,” Logan tilted his head up at her, his mouth continuing its alternate nipping and suckling.

“Now…I need….now,” she jerked against him, his hardness parting her folds, its wetness slicking and lubricating it.
“Now,” the feral eyes glinted.

----

Lifting her up and away from him, Logan positioned himself against her soaking entrance and pulled her in closer for a kiss, entering her at the very instant as they lips closed around each other.
“Lo….mmm…” Ororo’s cry was muffled in the kiss, their tongue joining each other.

Swallowing her and his own sounds, Logan gave a strong thrust as he impaled her swiftly and sharply in one go. Her legs rose instinctively around his waist, mirroring her arms bent around his neck, her hands and fingers lost in his wind-rumpled, naturally unruly hair.

Giving up all spoken words, they lost themselves in each other, their cries and moans sounding and fading in the forest air.

----

They were locked in their heated embrace, their limbs entwining with each other as they moved in a perfect rhythm, their movements synchronized for the most ancient ritual of all.

Logan had his hands firmly planted at Ororo’s hips as she rhythmically moved up and down on him, her inner muscles clenching around him. His own movements varied between smooth and sporadic as thrust into her.

Feeling himself starting to tighten, Logan extracted himself until only the head of his throbbing shaft was inside her. Giving her a warning smile, he started jack-hammering into her, deeper, harder, faster, his mouth latching onto one full breast. Ororo in turn tightened her arm and leg grip around him; steadying herself for the ‘hard ride’, that had just been taken to a whole new level.

Soon, both of them were breathing raggedly, their coital sounds growing louder with each passing seconds.

“Lo…Logan,” Ororo moaned as she felt her whole body contract around her pulsing center. “I…I….”
“Yes,” Logan understood her unspoken words, her growing tightness informing him about her oncoming orgasm. In response he started redoubled his efforts, increasing the intensity of his thrusts. He wanted to come with her. He wanted them to come together, matching his pace to do the same.


“LOGAN,” the high-pitched scream rang out, as the winrider reached a high that no amount of flying could give. That nothing….no one else could give.

She was still surfing her orgasmic waves when she felt Logan still inside her, climaxing into her, filling and coating her inner walls with his copious release. “Fuck….’Ro….uhn.”

----

He was still panting against her chest, when Ororo started caressing his back, bringing him back from this *fall*, whispering sweet nothings to him, their bodies joined over the now wet metal and leather mechanical beast.

“Love…you…” Logan finally managed to grunt out as the sexual haze around his mind dissipated….or diluted, just enough to give him control of tangible thoughts.
“That was something, huh,” Ororo smirked as she was the one on top of thing….both literally and emotionally, her insides still milking his still semi-hard shaft.

Logan gave a tired, slightly sleepy smile. “Thank ya.”
“For?” she tilted her head, looking into his dark dilated eyes.
“For this,” he lifted and gestured to the bike. “This….idea.”

“I should be the one thanking you,” she said with a twinkle, as she rested her forehead against his shoulder muscles.
“Why?” he enjoyed the view of her curving back, ending at the twin rounds of her hips.
“You were in the driver’s seat,” he chuckled at her double entendre. “So I should be the one to thank you.”

“For taking me on this ride.”

Sounds of their laughter echoed through the sexually satiated air, startling the already confused forest creatures around them.


Note: Next turn will be at Mid Afternoon (around 3-4 PM). I am planning on an evening wedding....so that's a couple of chapters away. Any ideas what to do next?

Please Review and let me know!!





You must login () to review.