“What are you looking at?” Ororo’s words snapped Logan out of his reverie, a knowing smile playing on her lips.

“You,” he answered honestly. “You and yer white gown…” he trailed of momentarily, drinking in the sight she presented in her spaghetti strapped knee length white silk gown. “How great ya look in it, and how do I get it offa ya ta make ya look even better.”

They had reached Niagara city the previous evening, having spent the complete day in Toronto. Having decided before hand to spend the next couple of days ‘exploring’ the surrounding areas, they had taken up a room in the Holiday Inn overlooking the falls. Tired from a whole day of sightseeing, they decided against leaving their room and had the dinner ordered in. Later they had made slow, gentle love in the room balcony, the lighted falls making a real romantic background. They had spent the night in the balcony, not evening moving to get tot their king size bed to sleep.

-----

The next day, Ororo woke him up at dawn. She wanted to see the sunrise and wanted him to enjoy it with her. Not being an early morning person, Logan had grumbled and turned over on his stomach, saying that, “Ya seen one sunrise, ya seen them all.”

“Logan, I am warning you for the last time,” Ororo towered over his prone form, her morning sickness not helping with her mood. “Get your hairy Canadian butt up from the ground and beside me, or else….”
“Grr…’Ro,” the sleep filled growl disregarded her warning. “Five more….FUCK.”

“I warned you,” Ororo’s icy tone matched the water that was raining on the head of a angry and *suddenly* awake Wolverine, his shaggy hair sticking to his face and body.
“Stop it ‘Ro,” he grunted huskily, as he turned his face upwards to let the water wash the remainder of his lost sleep from his eyes. “’m ‘wake.”
“Get up means….” Ororo snapped at him. “Stand up.”
“Grrr”

“That’s much better,” the pregnancy related mood swings came into affect as she reached forward and hugged him tightly as he stood up languidly. “Good Morning my love,” she whispered as she leaned down to kiss his water slicked lips.
“Mmmmm…..mornin’,” he moaned back, his hand grabbing her by the waist to draw her even closer, causing her gown to get wet and stick to her skin, revealing her frontage to him completely. Her chocolate brown nipples were visible, erect from the sudden cold and straining against the wet material. Her long curvy legs met at her soft curly, white triangle.
“Sorry about that,” tears filled up in her eyes, the sudden darkening of the pre-morning sky mirroring her fluctuating emotions. “I just wanted to see the sunrise with you (sob). I didn’t want to (sob)…”

A thick finger on her lips silenced as Logan wiped away the stray tears from her cheek.
“Its alright ‘Ro,” her lover and fiancé said understandingly. “It is a nice mornin’ ta see the sun come up. But….”
“But,” her browed knit in a frown.
“How about getting rid of yer clouds,” he gestured towards the dark ominous clouds, filling the sky. “Can’t see the sun with them hovering around us.”
“Oh yes,” Ororo smiled sheepishly. “Sorry about that.”

With a flick of her slender hand she dispersed the cloud, clearing the sky once again for the main reason they had woken up at this ungodly hour.

-------

The rest of the morning and a better part of the afternoon was spent around the falls. Deciding to give themselves and Logan’s bike a rest, they *walked*. After visiting the falls and going on the ‘Maid of the Mist’ ride, which both of them enjoyed immensely, they walked down the main street leading down and from the hotel and the waterfalls. Ororo even *persuaded* Logan to take her to the House of Horrors near their hotel. The supposed horrors didn’t do much to scare the x-men, who had seen their and at least a hundred other people’s share of horrors in real life.

Deciding to leave the Casino for the evening, they returned to the hotel for lunch, but not before buying souvenirs and trinkets for their friends and family members.

------

Present,

“You are insatiable,” Ororo said with a smile as she came over to where he was sitting on the bed, his back propped against the headboard. Unlike her, he was still dressed in his jeans, stating that he didn’t need to change clothes to rest in the afternoon.

Ororo knew that unlike her, he was still full of his seemingly never ended energy. ‘That’s because you are not pregnant,’ she had informed him with humor in her voice. She had been overjoyed when the pregnancy test confirmed what she and Logan already knew. She was with child….his child. A symbol of their love and friendship that the two children of nature had for each other.

“I’m the best at what I do,” his self assured smirk, didn’t take away from the heated gaze he was sending her way. ‘Good enough ta eat,’ he thought as he licked and then smacked his lips audibly, an action that didn’t go unnoticed by the statuesque weather goddess standing near the dresser, facing away from him. He knew that she knew that he was watching her and what was running through his mind…..what are always running through his mind, not that she minded or complained about it.

Ororo felt herself flush with a wet heat as she saw the reflection of the way Logan was watching her. He was practically undressing her with his eyes. ‘Not that there is much to undress,’ she thought with a smile.

“Come ‘ere,” he growled huskily, extending his hand towards her.
“No,” she shook her head, her eyes stuck to his in the mirror. ‘Goddess, how much do I love this man...and how much does he love me?’ she thought as she felt moistness between her legs, her eyes slightly glazing over as she realized what was happening to her body and how this would affect him. “You come here.”

------

Even before the words left her mouth that she found herself pinned against the wall next to the dresser, the look in her lover’s eyes telling her that he had caught the change in her scent. ‘Him and his accursed nose,’ she thought wistfully, remembering how he ability to detect the change in her scent had been the one thing that had detected and confirmed the pregnancy long before any tests did.

Logan had moved quietly and quickly as soon as he had caught the scent of her arousal in his nose. Strong, hard hands on her waist propelled her back to the wall. Long, lean fingers slid under the straps of her nightgown and in one swift downward motion bared her to the waist. Her sensitive nipples tightened into two tight buds as Logan rubbed his thumbs against them, causing her to moan out in pleasured agony. Her nipples were one of her erogenous zones and being pregnant had only heightened the feeling that they gave her. Feeling her knees get weak, she raised her arms to grasp at his broad, shoulders for support. The next moment Logan lowered his mouth on one hard pebbled nub, causing her to melt in his arms. Pressing one hard muscled leg between hers, he slowly reached down and spread her apart. He found the nub of pleasure he was seeking and began his torment.

“Uhn-Logan,” she moaned into his ear as she leaned down to kiss against the curve of his neck to stifle the orgasmic cry from her lips, her hair cascading down and around like the waterfall they had been near a few hours ago, her juices gushing out all over his denim-clad leg.

Sensing her fire go up one notch, Logan stepped up his assault. Drawing up to the side of her face, he licked along the shell of her ear. Coming down, he let his lips slide along her swan like neck, leaving a trail of fire in his wake. Reaching her clavicle, he bit down on it gently, taking care not to break the skin as his other hand unzipped his jeans and freed *his self* from its denim confinement. He was hard as a rock, a fact which he let her know by gently nudging against her still flat belly.

“Love me Logan,” she moaned under ministrations, her mind turning hazy as all thoughts left it.

“Always ‘Ro,” he answered with a slight jerking of his hips against hers. “Always.”

Ororo’s body was an inferno now and he was the only one who could silence it, cool it now. Feeling his thick, hard, erection she instinctively opened her legs wider. Pulling Logan up her face, she attacked him with an open-mouthed kiss, her tongue exploring him, just as he explored her. Sliding his free hand between her parted legs, he was greeted with her flowing juices which slicked his fingers even through the gossamer cloth.

-----

The next moment Ororo found herself lifted off and from the wall she had been leaning against and being carried to the still *unused* bed. Lowering her onto the bed, he proceeded to pull down the obtrusive piece of clothing. He would have slashed it off, but he liked the skimpy gown and so did she. She had bought it before they had left Westchester and had worn it for the first time the night he proposed to her. It held sentimental value for both of them. ‘Yer getting’ soft,’ he would have told himself, if were in a mental situation to do so.

All clothing gone, he settled her down against the spread and then climbed up hovering above her, placing soft kisses along her jaw line and neck, before moving down her chest and to her breast, where he latched on slowly sucking and twirling his tongue around the nipple.

“Logggaannn….” Ororo moaned huskily as waves after waves of pleasure started to wash over her, as she threaded her fingers through Logan's unruly mane to hold him to her, arching upwards to meet his mouth and feed more of herself to him. After several moments giving both her breasts attention, Logan started his downward travel on Ororo's body, finally reaching his destination at the junction of her legs. Then he just stopped.

“Logan….Please,” She pleaded, causing a smile to break over his face. Pausing at legs, he looked up at her.
“What dya want ‘Ro,” he inquired with a chuckle, moving one hand through her moist curls to excite and tease her even further.
“LOGAN,” she cried out in exasperation, lifting her hands to push him towards her wet folds. “Please.”
“Tell me ‘Ro,” he growled this time as he traced the length of her engorged nether lips with his index finger, causing her to buck under him. “Tell me.”

“LICK ME,” Ororo’s cry and the thunder and lightening outside, spelled out her need. “Taste me.”
.
“As the Goddess wishes,” was the last thing Ororo heard before everything went white.

----

“LOGAN,” Ororo’s legs closed to capture and hold the busy and talented head of her lover as he brought her to yet another orgasm.

Instead of feeling suffocated, Logan just continued hungrily nipping, sucking and licking at her clit sending a shock through her system, which caused her to gasp and clutch at the bedding. Leaving her engorged bud, he tongued her pink folds, getting a *gulp-ful* of her sweet and tangy juices, which he drank up instantly, licking away any remnants. Bringing one hand down to join his mouth, he slowly slid in his index, which Ororo’s sopping walls gripped and held tightly as her second orgasm rang through her.

“Love ya ‘Ro,” His growl rumbled through her body as he slowly pulled his finger out and then just as slowly pushed it back in, while moving up on her body to capture her lips to let her enjoy her own taste. It was something she had seldom done in the past, but now enjoyed immensely. More than tasting herself, she enjoyed tasting herself ON Logan, whether on his lips or *somewhere* else.

“Love you too,” she purred contently as Logan stroked her gently to calm her down from her orgasmic high.

“Make love to me Logan.”

------

Sitting up, Logan positioned himself between her legs, all the while dragging a caressing hand down the length her body from her swollen lips, down her neck, along her shoulders, to her *at attention* nipples, lightly pinching the one he trailed over, down to her hip, which he grasped firmly with both hands, all the while enjoying the moans, purrs and whimpers coming from her.

Stilling at her hips, he took in a deep breath to *refill* his already saturated and overflowing senses. Once ready, he looked up and locked his gaze with hers. Her silent nod and the way she clasped her lower lips was all the *signal* he needed.

“Oooohh….yessss,” Ororo hissed as he brushed and gently pushed the glistening and engorged head of his shaft against her entrance, her wetness glistening on her white curls, making them look like freshly fallen snow. Drawing back, he repeated his previous action, this time going a little further up to rub it against the sensitive nerve endings of her exposed clit.

“Logan….now,” came the pleading command from the writhing African beauty. “I need you.”

Sensing her intense frustration, Logan pulled back and entered her in one swift motion, filling her, stretching her. For Ororo it was a sweet agony she had not only become used to, but expect and come to love. So big. It had been a surprise to her that someone of Logan’s *physical dimensions* could be so well endowed. But that had only been the first time she had seen him naked. He had been meditating then. If he knew or sensed her watching him, he didn’t let her know and soon that night was lost and forgotten.

Not that she was complaining. She had got used to him being inside her. It was perfect. It felt right.

He made it feel right.

HE felt right.

-----

Then he began to move...slowly easing out of her slick passage and back in, deeply growling while enjoying the sensation of her body instinctively reacting to his intrusions. Ororo was never shocked or put off by the sheer *primal-ness* of his lovemaking, both hard and fast or gentle and slow. It was as if he tapped into her very existence and drew out what she wanted….what she needed. Maybe that’s a hidden and unexplored aspect of his mutation she had wondered during less *intense* times. Even his language seemed to change during such a time. He became one with her.

She had often wondered how was he as a lover. What did he have that made women want to throw caution to the wind and jump in bed with the Wolverine? Feelings that she had had many times herself, only to suppress them later. Even then, they came up again and again making her wonder.

Now she knew. Boy did she know. He literally was living, breathing…..pulsating sex in human form. His mere touch was enough to turn her on, as if a switch was flicked somewhere inside her.

She had had all those thoughts and many more. But not now. Now….she could barely focus as she watched him through glazed and slightly whitened eyes. Her body was on autopilot as she responded eagerly him and everything and anything he was doing to her. Gripping her hips firmly, he lifted them off the bed to provide a better position to plunge deeper into her. At first, his strokes were slow, but with long hard ones thrown in between to stoke at her burning heat and send fresh tremors through her body.

Soon they had set into a rhythm, with Ororo matching his every stroke with a thrust of her own, both gasping in pleasure as their bodies seemed to grow closer with each movement until they were moving as one……had become one.

----

Ororo roamed her hands over Logan's body; through his wild hair, down his broad shoulders, across his hard chest and rippled abs, stopping at the junction of their joining before moving back upto his muscled shoulders for a better grip.

She enjoyed, no, loved feeling him over her, under her, just with her. The way his sinewy muscles flexed under the skin and hair covering never failed to amaze her. There wasn’t an ounce of excess fat anywhere on his body. Everything was rock solid muscle, encasing and covering his Adamantium laced skeleton. Although she hated the people who had done this to him, tortured him and filled his body with the metal, she could not help but be thankful for its presence sometimes. Many times in battle, he survived only because of a blade or energy blast from an enemy was stopped by his indestructible bones. Even with his healing factor, he couldn’t grow back bones. The metal coating on them prevented that. If his bones couldn’t be cut then there was no chance of him losing a body part. This mutation took care of the rest.


“Uhn,” a moaned escaped from her lips as Logan took things to the next level and began slamming deeper, faster into her, his lips curled up in an animalistic pleasure. His sharp fangs clearly visible to her, told her one thing.

The WOLVERINE was out and about.

Digging her fingers into his shoulders, she braced herself against the coming onslaught, readied and began responding with equal fervor. Her own self was letting the *STORM* inside her out as her cerulean eyes finally whitened over and locked with his completely dilated, midnight black ones. It felt so good, the fine line between pain and pleasure they were treading, occasionally lifting one foot over to the negative side to add a sort of a spice to their intense pleasure.

Both of them had lost and forgotten any spoken communication as he had a constant growl-snarl mix emanating from deep within his chest. Ororo too was practically silent except for her cries of pleasure. Outside, the winds pounded against the glass windows and balcony door; mimicking the emotional state of their presently *careless* mistress.

----

Leaning forward, Logan captured Ororo's right nipple with his mouth, giving it a more than gentle bite, before flicking his tongue out and lapping against it sensitiveness, finally taking it between his lips to suckle on it like a new born baby.

Sensing the tightening of their bodies, Logan moved his hands up to her back and kneeled back on the bed drawing her up and onto him. Ororo gasped at the sudden change and the way he pushed in, no, the way she rested and pushed on him. Maybe it was her hormones or just wishful thinking, but it felt as if he went in deeper, deeper than ever before. A fresh peal of thunder boomed outside as the people of Niagara received an out of season and completed unpredicted rainstorm. If only they knew the reason behind it.


Breathless from the growing intensity of their lovemaking, Ororo panted as she tried to draw in a deep breath to prepare herself for the approaching climax. Seeing, but unable to comprehend Logan’s facial expressions, she instinctively knew that he was close behind her. The growing tension in his body told her things that her couldn’t understand at the moment.

------

The next moment it hit her, like her lightening cursing through her body, only a million times more intense. Her orgasm.

“LOGAN,” she threw her head and screamed with her howling winds. “LOGAN,” was all she could muster before her tremors turned into a full-fledged earthquake, rocking the very foundations of her being. She grasped and clung to him as her raw sensitive inner walls tightened around the man inside her….around HER man inside her.

Burying her face in the sweaty hollow of his neck Ororo convulsed and rode him, waiting for his orgasm to reach him and wrack him just as hers’ was wracking her.

“ORORO,” his roar sounded over the deafening thunder outside as he momentarily stilled and then exploded inside her, filling her insides with his seed. Her vaginal muscles milked every drop of his release as he continued pumping inside her. “Ororo,” he said weakly as he slumped in a simple pose as her, their bodies joined as one.

Calming down from their coital release, they fell back onto the slightly damp sheets, their bodies still tangled with each other with their arms tightly wrapped around each, their legs alternating in their placement.

“Ororo,” was all he could manage as he slumped against her shoulder.

“Love you too, Logan,” she understood him and whispered back, as she raked her fingers through his sweat-slicked hair.

He smiled as she draped herself lovingly across his body, his arms encircling her and drawing her closer.

They fell asleep, smiling, sated and content in their love for each other.

------

“What are ya thinkin’?” he asked huskily when they finally woke up.
“Nothing,” she shook her head, all the while tracing imaginary shapes on his hirsute chest. “Just….”

“Hey,” he cupped her chin and drew her up to face her. “Somethin’s on yer mind. Tell me.”
“I was wondering,” she gently rubbed her cheek along his shoulder. “The day you gave me this,” she lifted her hand to show him the engagement ring her had given her. She said, the day he gave her it, not the day he asked her to be his. Because that day had long since gone….never to be forgotten. The ring was merely them following the rules of the *civilized* world. Inside their hearts and souls they were already one, the symbol of their union growing inside her.

“What about it?” he arched an eyebrow in confusion.
“How long ago did you plan it?” she asked frankly, her clear blue eyes looking right into gold-flecked ones.
“What asking you to marry me or taking you there and making love to you by the waterfall?”
“Is there a difference in the two?” It was her turn to be confused now.
“Yup,” he nodded and set around to explain it.

“Askin’ ya ta marry me was somethin’ I decided about three weeks before we left. I had ta get everythin’ in order, including the ring and all,” he looked to her for understanding, which her nod confirmed. “As fer takin’ ya ta that particular place; that was…..that was long before….it was a long time ago.”
“How long?” she asked curiously, the back of her free hand caressing his whiskered jaw.
“When I saw ya at the pool,” he answered evenly.

“At the pool?” she still didn’t get it, his cryptic answers confusing her even further.
“When I saw ya at the pool….” He repeated, amending it a little. “…the first time I saw ya at the pool.”
“That was….” Realization dawned on her. “That was years ago.”
“Yeah,” he nodded wistfully. “Seein’ ya like that, the only thought that came ta my mind was how would it feel to make love to ya by that secret spot near the cabin.”
“Oh Logan,” she reached up to kiss him chastely, tears welling up in her eyes. Have seen her rollercoaster emotional behavior in the past few days, Logan let it slide.

“That what was what came ta my mind. That and…..” he continued with a smirk.
“And…” she asked softly as he wipes her tears away.
“How fuckin’ hot ya looked,” his eyes twinkled with mischief. “Especially yer tits,” he deliberately said tits instead of boobs or breasts.

“Did you now?” her eyes twinkled back him.
“Uhm-hmmm,” he nods as he smelled the change in her scent. “How perfect they were,” he trailed his fingers under and around one full breast, taking care not to touch the sensitive and wanting nub on it. “How large, full, round,” he continued whispering huskily, enjoying the spiking in her arousal. “How I wanted ta play with them….make them mine. Make ya mine.”

“Uhn-Logan,” Ororo arched her lithe body against him, all the while rubbing it along his muscled one. “What do you mean by *were*?” she piped up as his words fully sink in.
“Yes *were*,” he nodded in affirmation. “Because….”

“Because…” her brow crinkled in slight annoyance.
“I thought that they were perfect then,” he pulled her on top of him, his renewed erection resting against her wetness. “But…” he lowered her so that her breasts hung directly over him, gently swaying with their heavy weight. “They were nowhere as perfect as they are now.”

“Hmm-really,” Ororo smirked and gave a test jerk, causing him to jerk off the bed and into her, her folds opening up for his entry.
“Yeah,” he flicked his tongue out and gave one of them a slight lick, causing Ororo to nearly collapse onto him. “Do ya know why?”
“Nnn…..” she shook her head, enjoying the feeling rising in her again.

“Because,” in one swift motion, he had her turned over and lying on her back, with his face hovering over her chest. “They are not just yers now. They are mine, just like the rest of ya are…..”

“….just as I am yers.”


Note: Some of the places and rides etc. mentioned here are what I remember from my last Niagara visit over two years ago. Hope I remembered them correctly. If not, tough luck.

Say bye-bye to Canada....Hmph!!

...and don't forget to REVIEW!!





You must login () to review.