Disclaimer: Don't own any of the x-men character in any of the different Marvel universes (Cartoon, Comic or Movie). All owned and copy righted by Marvel Comics.

** ** indicates telepathic communication
‘ ’ indicates thought
“ ” indicates spoken words

-----

‘Twenty-hour hours,’ Ororo mused happily as she lay soaking in a relaxing bubble bath. ‘Twenty-four hours more and I will no longer be *Ms.* Ororo Monroe. Twenty-four hours from now I will be *Mrs.* Ororo Monroe-Howlett.’

Ever since Steve Rogers, Captain America had seen Logan and called him by his ‘REAL’ name, he had been tracking down whatever he could about his family and his life before Wolverine. What he found had been a bag of mixed tricks. He was not so much happy than having a sense of contentment at the revelation. Knowing his name, even though he never used it brought fruition to years of searching, prodding through old military bases and tracking down hundreds if not thousands of leads.

What Rogers told him surprised all of the x-men. Wolverine was James Howlett, a Canadian paratrooper who had been Captain’s partner in many of their covert missions during World War II. His colleagues called him ‘lucky’ Jim, because he recovered from any type of wound and survived anything and everything from a knife slash to a missile explosion. What they or the Captain did not know then was that his so called *luck* was his mutant ability, his ‘Healing Factor’.

----

“Mr. and Mrs. Howlett…” Ororo wondered aloud as she slid her hands over her slightly rounded belly. “….and family. Has a nice ring to it.”

“Sure does darlin’,” two large hands came and covered her eyes.

“LOGAN,” Ororo exclaimed in disbelief as she wiggled to rub her face under his hands. “What are you doing here? You know that we are NOT supposed to see each other for the last twenty four hours before the wedding.”
“I know ‘Ro,” Logan removed one hand, while moving the other to keep her eyes closed and covered. “We are NOT seein’ each other.”

“What do you mean…?” Ororo started but stopped at the feel of a silken cloth drape over her eyes. “Oh.”
“Yeah,” removing his obscuring hand, Logan tied the blindfold behind her head, effectively blinding her. “Like I said, not seein’ each other.”
“But, you,” Ororo lifted her hand from the water and flailed it over he head in search for her fiancé’s face. Capturing it at the wrist, Logan brought it to his face, letting her feel his own blindfolded eyes.

“When did you tie this?” she inquired with wonder. He had found a loophole in the no-seeing clause. ‘We cannot see each other,’ her smile widened at his brilliance. The oft spoken phrase ‘The best at what he does,’ coming to her mind.
“When I came to yer door,” Logan replied as he came across and lowered himself on the edge of the tub. Plunging his hand into the lukewarm water, he pulled out the stopper.

“I missed ya an’ wanted to be with ya,” the want in his voice mirrored her own.
“I missed you too,” Ororo whispered as she sat up in the almost empty tub, her body still covered in the foamy bubbles from her bath. Lifting a hesitant hand, she reached out for him. “A lot.”

----

“Uhn-Logan,” Ororo moaned as Logan’s probing fingers found and grasped at a soft flattened nipple, tugging and pinching it to erection.
“Need you ‘Ro,” Logan steadied himself and pulled her up into his lap. “Need you….”
“Me too, my love,” blinded from the sash around her eyes, Ororo had to rely on her other senses, particularly touch to find and trace her lover’s facial features. “I’ll always be there for you, in sickness and in health, through thick and thin. Just as…”
“Just as I’ll be always there fer ya,” they consciously or subconsciously whispered words of one of the marriage vows they were *supposed* to say the next day. “Fer ya an’ fer…” he rested one hand on her abdomen, fanning his metal-laced fingers out protectively. “…fer our kids.”

“Kids?” Ororo’s voice held mirth as she *felt* the smile adorning his lips, just as he traced hers.
“Yeah kids,” Logan bent down to kiss her, his enhanced senses allowing him to correctly place her exhaled breath and her succulent lips just below her nose. “A whole brood of beautiful little ‘Roros…little *storms* just like ya.”
“…or little Wolverines, just like you,” Ororo shot back at him. “Logan…mmm,” her next words were lost as his mouth descended on hers, his tongue instantly pushing in to meet hers.

“Need ya ‘Ro,” Logan moaned at her mouth, his hard erection digging into her sides to let her know about his aching need.
“Yess,” Ororo hissed as Logan inserted his two fingers into her flowing wetness, his thumb resting on and rubbing around and over her engorged clit. “Yess,” she bit down on his lower lip, hard. Hard enough to break the skin and get a coppery taste in her mouth.

“The shower,” she commented to draw attention to the drying soapy film coating her body.
“Ferget it. I can’t wait that long.”

“Neither can I,” Ororo smiled against his mouth, licking along the now healed skin, removing any remaining trace of the bite wound. “That’s why you are going to join me.”

“I like the way ya think,” Logan returned her smile, his fingers continuing their to and fro action as she reached down and grasped his hardness.
“No,” she stepped off his lap, *pulling* him up along with her. “You LOVE the way I think. Now come, my slave, your goddess commands you.”
“YES Ma’am,” Logan’s throbbing erection gave a mock salute in her hand as she felt along the walls with her other hand and led them to the shower.

----

“Uhn-‘Ro,” Logan was jerking at his waist as Ororo continued to slide her hand along his erection, kissing along her neck, he rested his left hand on her right breast and kneaded it roughly, while she supported his head there and combed through his mane with the fingers of her other hand, the warm water showering all over them.
“Logan,” Ororo moaned in return. “This…this is….” She couldn’t get the words to expresses the sensations bubbling and threatening to boil over inside her. She had never felt this way. Blindfolded, she had to rely on her other senses. “Is this…is this how you feel…feel every time?”
“Yeah,” he reached up and pulled her down for a deep rough kiss, his lips mashing against and into her, threatening to swallow her whole.

“Ya gotta let go ‘Ro,” he urged weakly as his jerks became faster and erratic.
“Why?” he detected her smile at as she rested her jaw against his forehead, increasing the to and fro movements of her own hand, holding him tightly against her. “Turn off the water my love.”
‘’Ro,” he followed her command. “’Ro…I can’t…can’t hold….”
“Let go dearest, let go,” she whispered and tilted her head to provide him complete access to her neck. “Let….Uhn.”

Her words was stifled to a painful yet erotic cry as Logan bucked in her hand and ferociously sank his fangs into the lower curve of her neck as his release started splashing all over her waist and hand.

“Uhn….Goddess,” Ororo moaned as Logan continued sucking and lapping at her bleeding shoulder, cleaning the wound just as she had cleaned his. The wound would heal, though not as fast as him and because of her unique mutation, it wouldn’t leave a scar. However, it will remain long enough for everyone else to see when she wore her sleeveless gown tomorrow. ‘Everyone will know I am his,’ the raging storm inside her howled possessively.

“’Ro,” Logan growled as the orgasm induced haze lifted from his currently *feral* mind. “I’ve gotta have ya. Right here, right now.”
“Yess my love,” Ororo responded by curling her legs around his waist as he lifted her off the ground. Lifting her ejaculate slicked hand, she licked it as a cat licking the milk off its paws, purring contently the whole. “Oh….Logan, Oh Godde….SCOTT!”

----

“SCOTT,” Logan snarled angrily, sniffing to try to catch sniff of their cycloptic teammate. “Darlin’, this ain’t the time…”
“Scott,” she knocked against his head to let him know about the telepathic connection inside her own mind. “He’s in my head.”

**What are ya doin’ there Scooter?** Logan’s mental warning boomed on the telepathic level.
**Logan, what are you doing there?** Scott Summers crisp and all business thought answered back. **You know you are not supposed to be there. Its less than twenty four hours before the wedding. **
**I know that dickhead** Logan snarled at him. **I ain’t seein’ her and she ain’t seein’ me. Our eyes are covered. Now stop snooping into our heads and get yer gutter thoughts outta our mind. Don’t ya have yer white bitch whose boots ya haveta lick.**

**Logan** Ororo’s amused warning sounded over the thought waves as the ‘bitch’ in question interjected herself.
**Very glib Wolverine. You must have spent at least a week to come up with that one. I ‘allowed’ Scott to be the one to talk to you because he felt he could reason with you, but I guess we were wrong afterall.** Emma chuckled mentally. **Ororo, I suggest you control your emotions. There are gale force winds blowing outside and the power has gone off. We are having to use the backup generators. And PLEASE, leash your animal or else…. **
**OR ELSE WHAT** telepathic ‘thunder’ boomed from the weather goddess. **Tread lightly Emma…..very lightly. You ‘DO’ remember what I had said about diamonds. They aren’t indestructible. As for Logan, he is more human than you will ever be. Now, Leave us ALONE**

----

“Sorry dearest,” Ororo lowered her head to nuzzle into his shoulder, her legs and arms still wound tightly around his stocky body. “I don’t know what came over me. Its just that these mood swings I have…”
“Ssshh darlin’,” Logan shushed her as he carried her out of the shower and to the open area of the bathroom, his nose twitching at the salty smell of her tears. “Ya did nothin’ that ya should feel bad about.”

“I don’t,” she lifted her, her mouth searching for his. “That’s what I feel bad about. I don’t feel bad because of what I did. I feel proud about it.”
“Proud?” she could almost sense Logan’s brows knitting in confusion at her answer.
“Yes,” she rested her cheek against his, gently rubbing it over his whiskers. “She threatened you…”
“Nah, she…..” Logan started, but was silenced by a kiss from her.
“Yes, she DID,” Ororo emphasized. “She threatened you, she threatened YOU….my mate. That means she threatened my family. Our family. Our child.”

“Whoa,” Logan’s eyes widened behind his blindfold. “Ya ‘re turning in quite the lioness.”
“Ummm-hmmm,” she wiggled in his embrace, her wet folds rubbing against his hardness, her mood turning get again. “And everyone knows how fierce a lioness can be.”

“Yes my lioness,” Logan smirked as he lowered himself onto his knees, his position causing the swollen head of his rock hard erection to part and enter through her puffed up nether lips. “My goddess.”
“Make love to my Logan,” she rose up slightly to give him access to reposition his shaft. “Make love to me my love.”

“As the goddess commands.”

-----

“YESSS,” Ororo hissed as in one swift thrust, Logan pulled her down onto his erection. She always marveled at this moment, the moment he entered her and completed her.

Stilling inside her, Logan kissed Ororo chastely on the lips before moving further down to her chin, her shoulder, giving the still fresh bite wound a tentative lick, finally going further down to latch onto and suckle at her full and slightly pendulous breasts.

“Logan…”

Ororo's hands raked through his hand as smiled down at way he nibbled at the erect chocolate colored flesh, finally taking the entire areola into his mouth. Twisting at their junction, she half-heartedly urged him to go further, her long platinum hand sticking to her soft clay colored skin.

“LOGAN,” she cried out as she felt him withdraw from inside her, her body screaming out at its loss. Opening her mouth to cry out again, she felt herself being turned over onto her hands and knees and Logan rose properly on his knees and positioned himself behind her.

“Yer mine ‘Ro,” his guttural voice rumbled through her.
“Yes,” she threw her head back. “As you are….MINE,” she screamed as Logan entered her roughly, his erection rubbing against her extra-sensitized g-spot, the friction . “MINE.”

“All yer darlin’, all yers,” Logan growled as he began moving inside her, all the while breathing in the heady musk of her arousal. Both of them were breathing in a shallow manner, their hearts pounding at their rib cages as their combined scents saturated the air around them.

Rubbing his hands along her smooth round behind, Logan increased the speed of his motions, going in deeper with each thrust. Soon he had set a smooth rhythm, filling her to the hilt as his one hand came to the front and flicked a thumb against her pulsing clit.

------

“Logan,” her moan carried urgency this time. “I-I…”
“Yes darlin’.”

“I want to see you.”
“’Ro,” he growled helplessly. “I want ta see ya too….but….now, like this…..”
“I know,” she hung her head in frustration, her damp hair curtaining around her.

“Logan,” she tried again.
“Yeah ‘Ro,” ‘Don’t ask that again darlin’,’ he pleaded mentally. “I won’t be able ta say NO a second time.’

“Turn me over,” she stilled herself against him. “I can then feel you watching me and can *watch* you with my body.”
“Can do that darlin’,” he would have broken into a laugh at the way she had improvised, had it not been for his own burning need to *see* her.

Withdrawing from her, he flipped her over onto her back, only to re-sheath himself into her again, her legs wrapping themselves firmly around his waist, holding him in that position. Reaching up, he caressed one breast, twirling the nipple while she ground the other herself, her free hand trying to grasp at the flat tiled floor.


“Logan….faster, faster Logan,” she pleaded. “I-I…”
“I know darlin’,” he sensed her approaching climax and also his own. “Me too ‘Ro.”

Returning his hands back to her waist, he speeded up and began to pound in long hard strokes, pushing in deeper with each insertion. Applying an equal and opposite ‘jerking’ force against him, Ororo extended her free hand to cup his sac, applying a gentle pressure, silently urging ‘them’ and him to release their milky treasure.

“Or…Orr…OROROoooooo…..” Logan’s cry trailed off into a howl as he threw his head back and started spurting his hot release into her.

His orgasmic howl was the only thing Ororo needed to push her slam-bang into her own *Thundering* orgasm. “Yes, yes, yes….” Was all she could chant as everything went inside her, her body thrashed and convulsed in her fiancé’s strong arms.

“Love you ‘Ro, love you, love you,” Logan answered her chants with proclamation of his own love for her as she continued rocking against him, milking him for every single drop of his release.

Calming down from her own orgasm, a dazed Ororo flailed her hands, trying to find her equally blinded lover. “Logan,” her husky whimper overflowed with emotions, fresh tears soaking the already damp blindfold. “Come to me….come. I need you.”

“Here ‘Ro,” his deep growl answered her verbally as well as physically with its vibrations running through to her at their junction. Collapsing next to her, Logan pulled her to her, gathering her up a baby in his strong muscular arms.

“Love you ‘Ro,” he whispered into her ear, planting a soft kiss at her damp forehead.
“Love you too,” she answered with a kiss on his chest, right above his heart. “In sickness…”
“….in health,” both smiled at the second repeat of that particular vow, before adding their personal twist to it…..together.

“Always and Forever”


Note: Well, this series draws to a close.....two more chapters after this.....and maybe a small Epilogue (although, not sure about that)

How did you like this and the previous chapters? Please REVIEW and let me know!!





You must login () to review.