Disclaimer: Don't own any of the x-men character in any of the different Marvel universes (Cartoon, Comic or Movie). All owned and copy righted by Marvel Comics.

Author’s Note: Takes place in a sort of ‘near’ future Astonishing/Uncanny X-Men comicverse. Logan and Ororo are finally together and engaged to be married. Even though one is an agnostic and the other a follower of an ancient tribal beliefs, they have agreed to have a *conventional* wedding ceremony to join them together in the eyes of the world, just as they are joined in their souls.

‘ ’ indicates thought
“ ” indicates spoken words



The sun was setting on the horizon when Wolverine entered their honeymoon home, the x-boathouse, carrying his beautiful and *barely showing* blushing bride in his arms.

-----

Earlier in the day,

“Dearly beloved,” the priest addressed the gathering, especially the two people standing before him. “We are gathered here to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony. If there anyone who doesn’t think these two should be joined in marriage, speak now or forever hold your peace.”

“Ah do,” a well-known and feisty southern voice caused everyone to blanch.

“Ah object,” the x-woman known as Rogue piped up again. “Ah object on the basis that the bride is too beautiful to marry a brawler like Wolvie heah.”

“Me too,” Jubilation Lee jumped to her feet, her bright yellow gown playing off nicely against Rogue’s green one. “Although my objection is because the bride is not wearing any yellow and the groom is waaayyyy too hairy.”

“Grrr,” Logan’s halfhearted growl garnered snickers from everyone, including the priest and a relieved Ororo, who gathered her control and dissipated the darkness that had clouded a perfect day.

“Ahl raght, ahl right no needt’ growl,” Rogue swatted a gloved hand against them, answering for both *objectionees*. “There ain’t any objections….well none to stop this marriage ovah.”
“I second that,” Jubilee stuck her tongue at Wolverine. “But I still say, the groom is in dire need of a serious waxing….at least five times a day.”

That comment set off another round of giggles and guffaws from the crowd. Even Logan shook his head at the ‘snickering’ duo, who were high fiving each other and everyone around them.

“Lets get it over with,” he grunted, automatically smiling as a slender hand snaked around his own.

“Yes, LETS,” Ororo seconded him.

-----

Ororo looked stunning in a white and blue silk gown; its color perfectly matching sapphire blue eyes, the gossamer veil not able to hide the glow on her face. It seemed that she had an aura around her, the slight roundness of her belly completing the mother goddess persona. Her long platinum locks were bound in a intricate style above her head, a three hour effort….*work of art* as its creators Kitty, Jubilee, Rachel and Rogue had called it, just like the rest of her ensemble they had spent days fawning over.

The four *wolvie* girls had taken it upon themselves to get the bride and groom ready for the wedding of a lifetime. They had even managed to blackmail Logan into wearing a coat, and although it was no tuxedo, which he flat out refused to wear, it was a smart combination coat-pant, just the kind he favored in his *special-outings* with his wind goddess.

“Dearly beloved….” The priest began again as Logan turned to gaze up into the deep blues of the woman he loved and was marrying.

His friend.

His lover.

His wife.

His ‘Ro.

----

“Do you Logan take thee Ororo to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, forsaking all others? As long as you both shall live”

“You bet,” Logan spoke out aloud for everyone present to hear. “Uh-I mean, I do.”

Smiling at him, the priest turned to the not so blushing bride.

“And do you Ororo,” he addressed the veiled Nubian beauty, “Do you take Logan to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, forsaking all others? As long as you both shall li...”

“I do,” Ororo answered even before the final word out.

“That’s MY girl,” Logan grinned over his shoulder.


“By power vested in me I now pronounce you, man and wife. You may kiss your bri…de,” the same thing happened again as Logan lifted the veil off his WIFE, engulfed her into his arms and proceeded to kiss her to their heart’s content.

“HEY,” a voice tore through their kiss induced haze. Without pulling away, Logan lifted Ororo and turned to face the *intruder*.
“Let her go Wolvie,” Jubilee was pouting mischievously as she tapped her feet impatiently. “You can get all hot, heavy and nasty later. No one wants to see your hairy ass. I saw it once and I still have nightmares about it.”

“GET LOST Jubilee,” Jubilee’s mouth fell open, not at the comment, but at….

“ORORO,” at who had made it.

------

Present,

“Logan,” Ororo smiled even as she nuzzled into her husband’s embrace, her free arm tightly curled around his neck. “You can set me down now. We are indoors.”
“I know that darlin’,” the rumble of the possessive growl vibrated right through to her center. “But we ain’t reached the bed yet.”

“NO,” her exclamation caused him to stop short in his tracks. “I mean, you can’t go inside the room.”
“’Ro,” his needy whine was oh, so cute. Well at least that is how it appeared to the clad in white Ororo Monroe-Howlett.
“I mean,” she brought her hand to his chest and rubbed it through the constrictive shirt. “You can’t go inside the room…..until I call you.”

“Call me?” realization lit up the golden flecks in Logan’s eyes. “What dya have in mind, my wife.”
“Wife,” that received a kiss along the curve of his neck. “I’ll like the sound of that, my husband….the father of my child….OUR child.”

“I also like the way your arms feel around me,” she whispered huskily as strong arms tightened around her. “Most of all….” She let the words trail. “….I LOVE the way you feel INSIDE me.”
“Grrr,” the growl told her all she needed to know.

“Down boy,” Ororo giggled as her talented mouth did some interesting things to her man’s earlobe.
“I don’t wanna,” Logan grunted as he nuzzled into her bare neck, his teeth grazing along his favorite *biting* area.
“Then, do you suggest we just stay here, *standing* like this?”
“Nah,” a light nip answered her question. “We stay right here, but not standing.”

“Logan,” Ororo gathered her last bit of courage and pushed away from an equally aroused Wolverine. “Set me down. I have a surprise for you.”
“Surprise,” the smile at her neck told her that he liked the sound of that, but not of the part of letting her go, even if it was for just ten minutes.

“Yes,” came the intoxicating answer as the Nubian goddess touched the ground, the deep cleavage of her bosom, rubbing down Logan’s face and playing havoc on an already straining feral arousal. “There is something for you there,” a slender finger pointed to the bar. “Enjoy it while I get *ready*. I want you ready too….your scent.”
“Already am ‘Ro,” Logan urged as Ororo stepped towards the door. “An’ so ya.”

“Fuck,” he cursed impatiently as Ororo stepped inside and locked the door behind her. “Lets see,” Logan mused as he walked to the bar. “What did….Hmmm,” his words feel silent as a small smile captured his lips. “Ready huhn…scent,” he reached for the lit cigar and bottle of chilled beer. “Shoulda guessed.”

Along with the beer and the cigar, there was also a small note, written in Ororo’s beautiful cursive.

*Enjoy your pleasures and get ready for mine. Dress Code…Pants….ONLY*

“Whatever ya want darlin’,” Logan chuckled towards the closed door, sweet scents wafting through it. Taking the offensive coat, he started unbuttoning the shirt.

------

A few minutes later: On the other side of the door,

Ororo checked herself for the last time, sending a cursory glance across the room. ‘Perfect,’ she silently congratulated herself and her co-conspirators, Jubilee, Rachel, Kitty and Rogue and their *special-secrecy-officer*, X23. They had painstakingly helped her in making her idea a reality. Everything was in place, the candles were lit, the music set to play the moment the door opened and last but definitely not the least….the mini fridge was stocked and ready to assist in their *X-perience *.

Adjusting her hair, she stepped towards the door, ‘Time to call out to MY Wolverine.’ Gliding two fingers along her wet folds, Ororo *did not* stifle the escaping moan as her own liquid essence coated the probing fingers, saturating them with her scent.

“’Ro,” Logan growled as his sensitive ears caught the moan through the closed door. Moments later the knob turned and the most intoxicating scent in the world hit him, his groin tightening at the scent emitting from the slick shiny digits.
“Come to me my love,” the barest of whispers reached his ears, two beckoning fingers hypnotizing his legs into moving on their own accord, like a moth to a flame.

Reaching the door, Logan gently pushed it open, his jaw hitting the floor the moment he entered the candle lit room.

------

“I take you like it,” Ororo smiled coyly at the befuddled expression on her husband’s face.

”Logan,” her voice grew concerned at his lack of reaction. Walking up to him, she gently closed his gaping jaw. “Say something.”

In response to her urging, Logan fell down to his knees, his eyes not moving from the angelic sight before him. Ororo was dressed in what could simply be called as a long almost sheer white sheet, draped in a pseudo-Grecian fashion ONLY around her waist. Her long luxurious tresses were draped in a similar fashion over her full and slightly tender breasts.

“Goddess,” was the first word to come out of his mouth, deep love and lust and something akin to reverence shone in his ever-darkening eyes.
“Your Goddess, my warrior,” Ororo whispered as she slid down in front of him. “Yours….ONLY yours,” she whispered of his possession.

“Say it dearest,” she urged him at his silence. “I want to hear it from you. I know you are mine. I want to hear whose I am….tell me.”

“MINE,” Wolverine growled as he reached forward to grasp at his goddess, missing and grabbing at only empty space as Ororo anticipated his move and drew back, calling on her winds to lift her up and away from him.

“’Ro,” his voice sounded both frustrated and needy at the same time.

“Not so easy, O’ Wolverine,” Ororo retorted with the slightest hint of glee. “Tonight you have to prove yourself….prove your worth.”

“Prove? Worth?” Wolverine seemed lost…..but just for a moment, a wicked smile forming to expose his inch long canines. “What do I gotta do?”

Smirking at his *cockiness*, Ororo revealed her *hand*. “Nothing much, my *personal* feral. You just need to do one simple thing.”
“What?” the self-assured and severely frustrating *Wolverine-smirk* faltered at her seemingly innocent request.

“Oh, nothing serious,” Ororo floated around him, trailing *still* heavily *scented* fingers along his chest and shoulders. “And I assure you, you will find the results most *satisfying*.”

“What do I gotta do ‘Ro?” feeling the arousal cloud swirl around him, Logan felt his tentative control slipping away.

“You need to submit to me.”

-----

Seconds later, a barely clothed and courtesy of another blindfold, blinded Logan, flopped down on the bed.

“Relax my love,” Logan’s head snapped towards the husky sound of his wife…..his *domineering* wife. “Tonight, is our night.”
“Darlin’,” Logan followed her movements with his ears and nose. “How do ya expect me ta do anything, if I cannot see or touch you. It should be good fer both of us.”
“It will be,” this time she was just behind his ears. “Trust me?” her statement carried a question, a question whose answer was known to both of them.

“Always,” the *helpless* Wolverine answered without the slightest hesitation, smiling as he felt soft lips brush against his, *his* windrider’s breath mingling with his, causing both of them to moan with need.

-----

“HEY,” Logan yelped as he felt himself pushed onto his back, his head landing on the soft down pillows, immersing him once again in the sweet vanilla and sandalwood scent of his dusky goddess.

“Hmmm, this is just the way I want you to be,” he sensed the smirk even through the blindfold.
“How?” he asked nevertheless.
“Like this,” Ororo lowered herself onto him, straddling his midsection. Bending down to his face, she whispered, while kissing him softly. “Like (kiss)….this (kiss)…..in my (kiss)….bed (kiss). Ready (kiss)…..for (kiss)…..ME (kiss).” She emphasized the last words by caressing along the strained zipper of his trousers.

“’Ro,” Just like the body under the fabric of his clothing, Wolverine’s voice also grew tight.

“Tell me Logan; tell me what do you want?” Ororo whispered huskily, all the while trailing slender fingers up over his groin and through his soft chest hair.
“You know what I want,” growing wilder by the second, Logan gave an involuntary jerk into Ororo.
“Tell me,” she commanded rather than urged.

“I…I want,” words were losing their meaning for him. “I want….YOU.”
“Good…,” that got a full kiss on the lips from the ethereal goddess. “Answer…” (another kiss)

“Now,” she slid off him. “Get rid of this interfering piece of cloth.” Lifting his right hand, she curled the fingers to form a fist. “I need one.”
“One?” even through the blindfolds, his eyes furrowed in confusion.
“One,” Ororo repeated, momentarily rubbing the space between the first and the second knuckle. “Just one.”

As soon as she had withdrawn her fingers, Logan slowly extended his index claw, relaxing both his arm and hand to give Ororo complete control of the razor sharp blade.

“Easy baby,” he reminded her of the destructive nature of the weapon she was wielding. “Ya don’t wanna….”
“Don’t worry dearest,” Ororo silenced him as she adeptly used the claw to what it did best, slicing and dicing….well, in this case, more like ripping. “I want you complete and unharmed. The *merchandise* is invaluable to me….just like the rest of you.”

“Good to know,” his attempt at humor precipitated a light poke with the blunt side of the blade sliding along his burgeoning erection.

“’Ro,” he almost whimpered. “Watch the…uh, merchandise.”

---

Naked, save for the blindfold, Logan reached out to caress the curve of Ororo's left breast through her silken hair, his other hand going down to cup the left round of her bottom.

“Uhn, Logan,” Ororo let out a sigh as he circled the nipple with his thumb, all the while applying a gentle kneading pressure with his other hand.

“That’s all for now,” she reluctantly pushed his hands away and moved down his body, all the while planting soft kisses.

“Take it easy darlin’,” Ororo whispered, perfectly mimicking her husband. Puckering her mouth, she gently blew along his length, the cool air causing goose pimples to form all over the taut flesh.

“Ororo,” he cried out her full name at the first contact of her warm, moist tongue against the swollen head of his erection, her fingers trailing over the veins lining its surface. ‘Velvet encased Admantium,’ Ororo mused as she curled and uncurled her fingers around its circumference.

“Now, for your next step on your submission to me,” Ororo’s voice pierced through the haze clouding his mind.

“Remember,” she reminded him of their *deal*. “You are not to move….and more importantly you are not to lose control and take mine away from me. At least…,” Lifting a hand to his face, Ororo caressed it before pulling off the lightly bound sash. “…..Not until I give it to you.”

His breathing ragged, Logan growled, “You got it ‘Ro,” his tenuous control clear to both of them.

“’RO,” Logan gasped again as she silently lowering her mouth, this time taking more of him into her mouth, her hands caressing the equally swollen and tight scrotal sac. Leaning back into the pillows, Logan dug his fingers into the sheet, his claws peeking out of their sheaths to tear at the rumpled fabric.

“Grrr…’Roro,” he half growled, half whimpered as Ororo ceased her ministrations, licked and smacked her lips contentedly, her bright eyes shining up to him.
“Hmm, sweet and spicy…..Just the way I like it.”

Sliding her first two fingers into her own wetness, she worked them slowly. Her thumb worked along her hardened nub as she hummed along his erection, constantly keeping it in a excited state…..not that it needed it.

“’Ro,” Logan pleaded as he lightly jerked in her grasp.

----

“Patience dearest, patience,” the cerulean eyes clouded over slightly as Ororo let a cool breeze blow over his hated body, causing him to let out an involuntary shiver, which her actions only accentuated. Turning her head sideways, Ororo licked and kissed the underside of his shaft, her index finger rolling over the sensitive head, coating it with the smoothly oozing clear fluid.

“Something to keep you interested,” Ororo smiled as held his gaze as she withdrew her fingers, and brought them up to his mouth, smiling as he greedily lapped the moisture on them, finally sucking them inside completely to clean them thoroughly.

Resting her head on one sculpted thigh, Ororo dragged her thumb vertically along her lips, just as she had licked along his hard length. “I love your taste….almost as I much as I love you.”
“’Ro,” Logan grunted as he squelched the urge to take over and put an end to this teasing. The only reason he didn’t do it was because he had promised that she was the one in control tonight. “Please.”

“Please what Logan?” her hand firmly closed around him. “Tell me.”
“Please….” Teeth gnashed against teeth. “…..suck me.”
“Is that a command,” one cloudy eyebrow arched at him.
“Y-No,” he shook his head against the pillow. “Its….its….a request.”

“Request,” she mused as her she almost let go of him. “Sounded more like a plea to me. Are you begging Logan,” the glint in her eyes mirrored the glint in his. “Is the great Wolverine, who doesn’t beg to no one….is he begging me, a mere woman….”

“NO,” Logan snarled at her comment. “The Wolverine begs to no one….and there ain’t nothin’ *mere* about ya.”
“Then?”
“It’s the man who is pleading to his goddess. Please ‘Ro.”

“Close your eyes Logan,” her gentle voice had gained control of his subconscious, forcing him to do her bidding.

“ORORO,” Logan snarled as he felt himself being enclosed in a moist heat as Ororo closed her mouth around him. “Don’t stop…please.”

Even with his eyes closed, he felt Ororo draw back long enough to give him a soft smile belong plunging down with a vengeance as she increased the pressure and pace her mouth was applying on him, her one hand caressing his abdominal muscles while the other rubbing along his thighs before coming up to cup him.

Relaxing her jaw muscles Ororo managed to swallow almost all of him so that she could clearly smell the musky odor that was purely Wolverine’s and now hers.

Soon she heard the grunt she waiting for…the one announcing the advent of his release.

“’Ro,” was all Logan could manage as a warning. Ororo lifted herself until she just held him inside her mouth….barely, her hand feeling the contractions of his abdominal muscles as he started coming, roaring out her name as the first hot spurts of his release splashed against the back of her mouth and her tongue, filling her sooner than she could swallow.
Letting go of his still pulsing erection, Ororo looked up at her husband, whose eyes were wide open, but the glazed look in them told her that he wasn’t seeing anything. She had taken over and saturated all his senses.

“Hmmm,” she smiled contently as she licked along the length and width of his shaft.

--------

“Logan,” Ororo’s whisper came from within the wind that had just picked up in the room, drawing him out of his own lust-misted mind.

“’Roro,” Logan’s eyes widened at the sight before him.

She was floating above him, naked as the day she was born. Her perfectly rounded and pregnancy-filled breasts were swaying just along his chest, the gentle friction exciting them both. Her hair had fanned out as she wielded her power to keep her airborne.

“Touch me,” the goddess commanded as she rose further along his body. “Without your hands,” her words stopped the progress of his hands. “Touch me…..NOW.”

-SNIKT-

“No hands,” she smiled down at him as she lowered herself further until his slightly swaying erection was rubbing against her inner thighs and her breasts were a hair breath away from his parched lips.

“You like them,” Ororo stated smugly as Logan wetted his lips. Logan loved her love dumplings and used to spend hours showing his love for them, and ever since they had grown larger due to her pregnancy, Ororo herself had developed a sort of fetish for showing them off…albeit only to Logan. As much as she enjoyed teasing Logan with them, she loved the attention he paid towards them, the gentle fondness with which he nuzzled against and in between them, his soft whiskers exciting them continuously. She also loved the gentle and sometimes not so gentle bites he gave to them, the marks fading away due to her own mutation.

Shaking her torso, she rubbed herself against his erection and mouth, stifling a moan of her own at the feel of warm metal along her back. Logan was touching her, in a way only he could.

She always loved the warmth in them, warmth that came from residing in the living furnace that was Wolverine. The way he wielded them was exceptional. They were truly an extension of his being, a fact that was being made clear now. Turning his hand sideways, he let the backs and blunt edges of the otherwise razor sharp claws slide down her body, starting from her shoulder, down the smooth curve of her arched back, to the abrupt rise of her hips and finally down them, finally come to a stop near the junction of her legs.

“Logan,” Ororo moaned as she lowered herself onto his face, mashing one milky breast against and into his waiting mouth, a moan escaping from her lips as he captured the tender and erect nipple in his mouth and sucked hard. The opposing gentle caresses from the metal claws and hard ones from his soft lips, was enough to drive her to a bone melting orgasm, which she barely avoided by breaking contact with the heated metal and lowering herself completely onto him, her soft curves instantly molding against his angles,

“Ororo,” Logan groaned at her breast as their bodies finally came in complete contact with each other’s.

“Touch me Logan,” Ororo breathed into his hair. “Touch me my love.”

-SNIKT- the claws went back in.

------

Lifting his arms, Logan turned sideways and laid Ororo onto her back as he pulled her down until their faces were lined up against each other’s, their hot breaths mingling with each other’s.

Reluctantly leaving Ororo’s embrace, Logan slid down her body to kneel between her thighs. Although the position was a fairly *normal* one compared to some of the things they had done in the past, it allowed him to be close to her, something that both of them wanted and needed now.

Their eyes met in a silent assent. It was natural for them. It was as if one knew what the other wanted. It had been for many years. What had started as camaraderie in battle had progressed to a sort of sixth sense in the private lives as friends, lovers and now spouses.

“Love ya ‘Ro,” was all Logan said as Ororo lifted her legs and wrapped them around him, drawing him closer and finally into her.

“Uhn-Goddessssss…,” Ororo hissed when the large bulbous head of his erection penetrated her. “Now Logan,” she applied pressure with her heels. “Faster my love…..I need you…Now.”

“Easy ‘Ro,” Logan would have laughed at any other time. He was the one trying to retain control, while his usually calm and collected wife was letting herself and her emotions run rampant, a fact clear by the snowfall….INSIDE THE FUCKIN’ ROOM.

“Logan,” Ororo’s tried to raise herself to grab him and pull him bodily into her. However, in her current state all she managed was to run a feathered caress along the length of Logan’s midsection, starting at his shoulder and ending at the dense growth of hair around his waist. “I feel empty, Logan,” her smooth temple crinkled in frustration. “I feel incomplete…complete me.”

“Ororo,” Logan’s feral growl carried a life’s worth of love and meaning. Gripping her sides firmly he pushed into her and filled her completely in one swoop, causing her to cry out at the familiar and welcome but slightly painful pleasure.

-----

“I like this,” Ororo gave a wistful smile as she gave a gentle twist at their joining.

“What?” Logan asked with a smile as he gave the slightest of thrust in reply to her movement.
“This,” Ororo snaked her fingers into his dark mane as he bent down to nuzzle in between the valley of her chocolate colored and just as sweet breasts. “You with me….inside me. I like it. It makes me feel whole. I wish we could always stay like this.”

“Can do darlin’,” Logan smirked as he gave another thrust, a harder one this time. “What’s the use of this damned healing factor if not to keep my woman…my wife happy?” Another thrust ended his words.
“That’s a thought,” the tumultuous weather inside and outside the room had tempered a bit as its mistress conversed with her consort.

“’Ro,” Logan ground himself inside her, rubbing himself against her sensitive inner walls.
“Yesss…..” Ororo didn’t even try to stifle her moan this time. This was her night….their night and she had every intention of enjoying it to the fullest….and beyond.

“Enough talking.”

----

Pushing deeper Logan began moving; his initial strokes long and slow. Ororo had grabbed onto his broad shoulders, her hard grip causing her nails to dig into the firm muscles, scraping the skin with each thrust, only to have it healed by with the reverse motion.

Soon they were moving against each other in a primal rhythm, their hearts beats matching each other’s in a perfect harmony that only two people in love as them could have. Lightening flashes were turning the night into day, their thunderous booms shaking the very earth itself.

Not that any of it mattered to the couple, who were totally immersed in each other, their world contracting to their two writhing bodies, almost conjoined with each other, slick light weather worn skin of the feral Wolverine, rubbing and sliding against equally slick but darker honey smooth skin of his mate, the majestic Storm.


“Please! Please, oh goddess, YES,” Ororo’s cries filled the almost whitened room, a thin film of freshly fallen snow covering everything except the heated bodies on the bed. Her pleading voice and the howling winds caused Logan to lose to his inner Wolverine, his expression changing to a snarl, “Please what? Tell me darlin’. I wanna hear ya say it. Please what?”

Focusing her gaze, she locked eyes with him, her white electricity against his black feral. “Make me yours Wolverine,” this time it was Storm who spoke and not Ororo. “Make me yours….claim me….MARK ME.”

Her words had the desired effect, as the intensity of thrusts into her increased, as he slammed into her as deep as he could get, filling her to the hilt as she convulsed under him. Ororo held onto the raging storm she has unleashed, her mouth spouting nonsensical words as she shuddered and succumbed to his body….to him.

-------

“ORORO,” the roar of pure and utter sexual gratification shook the walls of the boathouse, as his climax hit him like a sledgehammer.

Throwing his head back, Wolverine howled into the night, before biting down into the soft skin of her shoulder, as he spilled into her. His actions and shuddering body caused Ororo to reach her own release, their bodies functioning as one. Logan continued to thrust against her, deep and breathless grunting vibrating though their junction.

“LOGAN!!” Ororo screamed as she climaxed, a brilliant white light exploding in her mind. Logan grunted and held her close as she convulsed around him, her inner muscled milking his shaft for every single drop of his release.

They stayed that way, their bodies stuck to each other, just as their minds and hearts melded as one. Slowly, Logan lowered himself, turning sideways to avoid crushing her under his metal weighed body. His arms still wrapped around his glowing wife, he pulled her along with him, until she lay on top of him, their limbs intermingled with each other.

“Love you ‘Ro,” he purred as Ororo licked along his shoulder and neck, relishing the slightly salty taste of the sweaty skin.

----

“I’m hungry,” Ororo smiled as she lifted her to head to rest on the sculpted chest.
“Well ya were the one who didn’t wanta eat,” Logan chuckled at her. “I told ya would need the energy, both fer yerself and the kid,” he lovingly caressed her rounded abdomen.
“I was shortchanged on time,” Ororo gave him a mock pout. “I had a better dish in mind.”

“Well ya just wait here and this *dish* will get ya somethin’ ta eat,” Logan started to move out of her embrace.

“No,” she pushed him back down. “You are not to leave this room until I say so.”
“Darlin’,” Logan gave her an incredulous look as she sat up and reached for the mini-fridge built into the side-table.

Opening it, Ororo withdrew almost a dozen bags, cans and boxes.

“’Ro?” Logan looked up at her as she winked at him.
“I made arrangements,” she informed cheekily as she handled the first can and sprayed a liberal amount of whipped cream on Logan, causing him to let out a surprised yelp as the cold foam came into contact with his heated body.

“Ah, just what I have a craving for,” she grinned as she caught hold of the plastic box. “You, whipped cream and….”
“Strawberries,” Logan supplied hopefully, fearing what she might have in mind.

“Uhn-huhn,” she shook her head she showed him the contents of her mystery box.

“Fuck!!” Logan slapped his head, chuckling at her choice. “Not that.”

“Whipped cream and PICKLES dipped in barbecue sauce.”



FIN


Note: Hope you liked it. Took me quite a long time to get it together, as I said eariler with *cleansing*, nothing good and happy seems to come out nowadays.

For *Survival* fic readers....someone very major is going to die in that, along with the usual minor ones. That should be up soon.

Please, don't forget to REVIEW!!





You must login () to review.