Ororo woke up to feeling a sense of peace and fulfilling joy course through her entire being, the ‘two’ causes for it, next to her, one nestled against her naked form and the other within an arm’s reach.

Shifting slightly, her eyes instinctively sought out her baby….the younger one. Her newest love…..her Son, James Henry Howlett. It had been Logan, who had suggested the middle name; for the doctor who had worked with them in bringing this new life into the world. Henry Phillip McCoy, the blue furred leonine mutant better known as Beast.

Once she confirmed of his safety, she turned her gaze to the other side, her movements rousing her second baby….the older one, her husband, Logan.

“Hnn-Umm,” his face involuntary scrunched in slight annoyance at her movements, his light grip across her belly grew firmer, and he pulled her to him, nuzzling into her shoulder, his leg entwining with hers, his face instantly clearing up as he senses detected her, calming him down. ‘Just like a baby.’

Ororo felt complete. Never since she lost her parents all those years ago, had she felt so loved…so fulfilled.

She now had a family of her own.

‘Bright lady, please keep my family safe and grant me the ability to be the best mother and wife I can be…..just as you had granted to my mother before me,’ she said a silent prayer.
Although, her recollection of her parents, was blurry at best, she did remember the feeling of being loved and cherished she had felt with them. She wanted to give the same feelings to her son. As for her husband, he had been getting a lot of loving of his own.

‘Like yesterday night,’ Ororo thought as she lifted her hand to her lips, smiling tenderly at the memory of the previous night. Her body was still abuzz with the aftereffects of their prolonged lovemaking, which thanks to the goddess, was their first one since the birth of young James, almost four months ago. True, he had awakened for his nighttime feeding, but it had been only once. And in true Wolverine fashion, Logan had lovingly, protectively and lustfully watched his ‘first born’ nurse contently at his mother’s breast.

It was something primal and intimate in that, something Ororo realized and felt proud of. Having grown up in Africa, she hadn’t been exposed to any of the so called ‘Taboos’ of the Western world and didn’t shirk from ‘going au naturale’ as Logan had called it in a moment of poetic flash.

‘Makes it easy for him,’ she almost giggled as she ran her fingers through Logan’s soft whiskers, relishing in the involuntary purr that rumbled from his chest….and the automatic tightening of his whole body. It still awed her sometimes, how she could affect him with a single gesture, a touch, word or just her scent. He reaction was instant and enthusiastic. ‘Which he is right now,’ she mused as she felt his hand move down to her waist and pull her to him.

‘Yesterday was…everything,’ she wondered as she continued playing with his whiskers, remembering how she had yanked at them, to pull him to her lips. ‘Must have hurt him,’ she thought, almost ruefully, her regret squelched by the intense feeling of warmth filling her.

She loved watching him sleep, something that never ceased to amaze her, just like the rest of him. Her hand moved to his chest, where she felt the rhythmic thumping of his heart, its beat synchronized with her own, like the music of one of the drums her tribe played on their festivals and celebrations.

Outside, everything seemed brighter, filled with life, more vivid…just like she felt inside her. It was as if nature was mirroring her feelings.

Letting her senses spread out, as Logan had taught her to do, she heard the burbling and splashing of water, from the river nearby, the chirping of birds, the soft murmur of the wind flowing through the trees. In the distance, she heard the roar of a lion, who given the time, had been disturbed from his ‘kingly’ sleep.

--

“Guh,” the call of her child drew her attention to crib, where she found her son attentively looking at her and Logan, his bright-hazel eyes, widening as they met hers. His eyes were an exact copy of Logan, but with an innocence unsullied by the hardships of the world.

“He may be the king of the jungle, in name,” she whispered to her son as she wriggled in Logan’s Admantium grasp, freeing herself just enough to reach over and lift the ‘half-asleep’ James into her arms. “But we all know who the best hunter is around here, don’t we James,” she cooed as she placed the infant against her bare chest, where he instantly nuzzled into the valley of her breasts and promptly returned to his slumber. ‘Just like Logan.’

Moving to regain her previous position, Ororo basked in the feeling of love…of family.

------

They had been here, in Africa for over a month now. They had come as a part of Ororo’s *time off* from the X-Men and X.S.E. Henry had specifically *ordered* her to abstain from stressing herself, either by using her mutant powers or by burdening her mind with the usual administrative and bureaucratic haggling that she had to do as the head of the X.S.E, the mutant *police*.

She had assumed that as they weren’t going to stay in New York, they would go to Logan’s mountain retreat, his…their cabin. Therefore, it had come as a surprise to her when Logan suggested that instead of the Canadian Rockies they try out the African plains, more specifically to her village.

Ororo had been so overjoyed at the prospect of being able to spend time with her tribe and adopted, Mjari, that she had made the weather remain perfect for two straight days, the time that it took them to get all the arrangements done, including handing over temporary authority of X.S.E. to Bishop, with Sage as his second.

Once in Africa, they had taken residence in her house, the one she kept on the outskirts of her village. It gave them their privacy, its location perfect for both and Logan’s tastes. The distance from the village allowing her to be near the general populous, who regarded Logan and James with much as awe as her, after all one was the consort of the Storm Goddess, while the other was her son, visible clearly from his caramel colored skin and shock of unruly white hair. For Logan, the house was just far enough for him to ‘avoid’ meeting people. If they were getting time away, he wanted them to be ‘AWAY’….from everyone. Just the three of them.

-----

He had taken to Africa with the same ease as he felt in his own backyard….the Canadian wilderness. As far he was concerned, it was just less…well ‘no’ snow, more heat and different kind of critters. He was still the same. He was still the Wolverine and that meant he was still the ‘alpha’, a fact that he made clear to all forest creatures, within a week.

He had taken to hunting, mostly as form of entertainment as he had been doing for years. Occasionally, he used to make a kill, not for fun, but for food for himself and Ororo, who during her pregnancy and her time spent at their cabin, had developed a taste for meat, something she didn’t quite relish in the past.

“Its all your fault,” she had jokingly accused him once. “You and your son. Both of you have turned me away from the vegan path I was so faithfully traveling on.”

“Good fer you,” Logan had shot back. “No son of mine is going to be a pansy ass, grass chomper.” As an added poke, he also said, “It’ll keep ya in practice fer the next one.”

That comment had garnered him a narrowed stare, which quickly gave way to an amused smile, which gave way to a light smirk, finally ending with some serious nuzzling…..and a whole night of passionate lovemaking.

It had all started yesterday afternoon.

----

“Hey ‘Ro,” Logan called out to her as she laid out on the ‘beach’ chair on the porch, young James cooing and gurgling in her arms.

“Yes my love,” she answered softly, keeping her voice low so as to not startle James, and knowing that Logan would easily hear it with his enhanced senses.

“You got any plans of going into the village?” he asked as he opened the mesh door and stepped out, an unlit cigar held between his fingers. She knew for a fact that he hadn’t smoked ever since they had come to Africa. He didn’t want to expose James to the smoke. Even at the mansion, he made it a point to shower after he smoked, planning it out in such a way that he had to do it. That meant it was usually during his classes, the danger room sessions or on the few missions he had gone on after James’s birth. The reason he carried a cigar with him was to keep his senses active…and somewhat due to habit.

“You can go Logan,” Ororo responded with a smile as Logan lowered himself next to her, tickling his son’s nose, who grasped at his thick finger and tilted his head to capture it in his mouth. “I know you want to…..and so does James.”

“Yeah, well,” he scratched the back of his head, knowing that she knew his question even before he asked it. “You sure?”

“Yes dearest,” Ororo leaned over to place a light kiss on his lips, their softness molding against her own. “But come back soon. James has had a full day and hopefully should sleep through the night….and you know what that means don’t you.”

“Yeah,” hazel eyes suddenly darkened with the understanding. “We have the whole night to ourselves.”

“Yes,” Ororo smiled back. “The whole night. So go, enjoy yourself and come back soon.”

“See ya soon darlin’, bye kiddo.” With that, he loped off towards the wild.

-----

Watching Logan retreat and finally disappear from sight, Ororo took the time to think about how her life had changed ever since she had left Africa, joining Charles Xavier as a member of his New X-Men, the team which he had assembled to liberate his original X-Men from the mutant island Krakoa. Wolverine too had been a member of the same team, and at first, their relations were far from cordial let alone friendly. He was too rough and crude and she was too naïve and in her present view…too haughty. She had grown used to being regarded and treated as a goddess, and it had been a real cultural shock for her when she didn’t get that respect from her new ‘subjects’.

Nevertheless, she persevered and developed herself, both as an X-Man and as a woman. At the same time the mutant whom at first they all knew only as Wolverine had let down some of his shields and opened himself, first with Kurt and then with the rest of them. Over the years he had unknowingly and sometimes a bit reluctantly gained a *starring* part in all their lives, right from Kitty and Jubilee, who looked up to him as a father figure, to Kurt and Piotr, who looked up to him for his experience and never say die attitude. Even Charles and Henry came to realize the hidden depth in his character and enjoyed their time with him.

Then there were Scott and Jean.

Scott and Logan never got real chummy, both clashing time and again over leadership decisions, with Scott wanting to follow a set plan where everything done was preplanned and simulated at least a dozen times, while Logan preferring the proverbial shooting from the hip. The second and more important reason was the fact they competed for the affections of the same woman, Jean Grey, the Phoenix.

Initially Ororo herself had wondered why would Jean have to think even for a second who to choose between Scott and Logan. Scott seemed the obvious choice, not because of his physical attributes, which given her personal experience with the feral Wolverine, Ororo could vouch for. Jean lost out on that. Scott was the more conventionally cultured one, the stable one, the dependable one, the less violent one. He was also the more trustworthy and loyal one….or he was at that time….or was supposed to be. That view changed when Emma Frost entered the picture and Scott went behind Jean’s back and mind, to pursue a relation with the White Queen and thus betray his marriage vows and the trust Jean put in him.

It was only because of Jean’s own belief that she and Scott belonged together, that the redhead never gave into her attraction towards Logan. That and the fact that Jean could not bear the wild blaze that was…..and still is, the Wolverine. True she flirted with him, keeping him close enough to satiate her yearning for the wild, just enough so that she could find satisfaction in Scott’s arms, but she never embraced that passion completely.

On Logan’s part, although he deeply loved the flame haired Phoenix, he accepted the fact that Jean would never be his and had moved on with his life.

He found love again, and this time it was returned with equal intensity and dedication. However, once again, he lost out, not to another man, but to something, even he could not fight against…..at first it was family honor and then the one thing that is inevitable for all, death.

Ororo recalled the time after Mariko’s death. Logan had completely given himself to the bottle, drinking until his healing factor gave up making him too inebriated to feel anything, because the only thing he did feel at that was pain, his heart calling out to his departed love and breaking into a million pieces every time he remembered that she was no longer with him, which happened every second that he was capable of clear thought.

Time passed and Wolverine recovered once again. He picked up the pieces of his scattered life and started afresh, not once but many times. He survived having the Admantium sucked out of his body by Magneto, having his humanity torn away, first by Genesis, whose botched bonding process pushed him over the razor sharp edge he treaded on, the man losing out to the animal. The second time was by Apocalypse, who made him into one of his generals, his horsemen, the most lethal one….‘Death’.

-----

“Waaahhnn,” James’s cry drew her out of her sad thoughts and into her present.

Adjusting herself, she cradled the infant, who instinctively latched onto the wine-colored nub and suckled hungrily. Within minutes, he was on his way to a good night’s sleep.

“Where are you Logan?” she whispered into the winds, which she had called on to carry her and her child’s scent to her husband.

----

Logan returned an hour later, a fully-grown male antelope, thrown over his broad shoulders. He had skinned it earlier, near the river, washing away the excess blood in the flowing waters. As a result, his body was damp and glistening with a mixture of sweat, water and animal blood.

Ororo had by that time tucked James in for the night, a mesh cover draped over the crib protecting the sleeping child from mosquitoes and other nocturnal insects that were a common occurrence in the African Savannah.

Stepping out of the house, she watched the soft moonlight reflect from and accentuate the sinewy curves of his back muscles as he unsheathed his claws and diligently set about slicing off large chunks of meat from the bones of the dead animal.

Watching him like this was something she had grown used during they stay in Canada. However, while there he used to be covered from head to foot to guard against the cold harsh elements, here he was dressed in a pair of torn denim shorts. They were the remains of what used to a navy blue, skintight Jeans. Observing him like this reminded her yet again of a lion or a tiger, an experience that with him doing it, she found more than mildly arousing.

“Like what you see,” he spoke even without turning to look at her. He could feel the heat of her eyes boring into his back.

“Umm-Hmm,” Ororo smiled as she stepped down the porch stairs and made her way towards him. Logan had just finished cleaning off the carcass and was cleaning off the area, so as not to attract any wild animals looking for a nighttime snack.

“I like it…” she stopped right next to his ears. “….A lot.” She gave a swift lick along the curve of his ear, taking to the air before Wolverine could respond to her gesture.

“’Ro,” Logan growled, raising a blood spattered arm at her. “Come ‘ere.”

“Not so soon my love,” the floating goddess spoke from the heavens, her eyes glowing like twin stars. Smirking down at a waiting Logan, she conjured a small rain cloud as a natural shower, its soothing waters cleaning him thoroughly.

“That’s more like it,” she laughed joyously as Logan looked up at her through dripping-wet-matter hair. Seeing him watch her, the frisky Ororo decided to give him a show, her hands coming up to her chest to start unbuttoning the buttons of her wet shirt.

The pale moon provided an ethereal backdrop to the impromptu strip show, the feral watching his elemental bride in all her glory, as the shirt fell open, revealing a taut bare midriff. A second later the wet clothing plopped down right on his head only to have him yank it off with an impatient growl, a gesture that elicited more hearty laughter from above.

“’Ro,” Logan once again lifted his hand to her, his throat dry as the desert from the sight before him. There had been nothing under the shirt, the soft light reflecting off and clearly outlining the smooth curves her midsection and the rise and fall of her rounded breasts.

Moments later, her sarong landed on the same stop as the shirt had. By the time Logan removed the obstruction and cleared his line of sight, he found himself face to face with a radiant Ororo, standing a few feet from him.

----

“What was that for?” he arched an inquisitive brow at her, as alternating cool and warm air currents dried them off completely. “Going native darlin’?”

“You forget mountain man,” Ororo’s retort was just as teasing. “I lived like this for a better part of my life. It was only after I came to America that I started wearing your western clothing…..and for your information, a better term in this situation would be going tribal, not native. Or did it slip your mind that where you are and in whose presence.”

“No, it didn’t o’ storm goddess,” Logan gave a wink in lieu of a bow. “I kin see why you like this place so much,” Logan drew the nude form of his wife into his arms.
“Hmm,” Ororo’s face expressed her intrigue, a sigh escaping her lips at the first touch of soft masculine lips against her marble smooth skin. “Why is that?”

“It calms you, gives you peace,” Logan mumbled against her neck, gently sucking and nibbling at the goose pimpled flesh. “That’s why I like it too….reminds me of Canada.”

“The African Savannah and the Canadian Rockies,” Ororo laughed, tossing her head back. “Only you can establish such a link between them.”
“Yup,” Logan’s deep throaty laugh joined hers. “That’s why I get the big bucks; I’m the best at what I do.”

“You sure are my love, you sure are,” Ororo whispered into his ear. “But there is something else. You are….” She let her words trail off.
“What?” that piqued his interest.
“You are over dressed…” she replied, her slender hands going for the button of his shorts. “…and that is completely unacceptable.”

“Hmm,” she smiled mischievously as she pushed the denim down sculpted hips and thighs. “Going commando, eh Wolveine.”

Logan clenched his teeth from breaking out in a laugh, his answer getting lost at the first caress of her fingers along his aching length. Drawing her even closer, he stroked her long hair away from neck and shoulder, only to capture the familiar spot with his lips, gently nipping and lapping at it, with intermittent nuzzles with his nose and ever present stubble.

Enjoying the sensation, Ororo hummed through closed eyes, reveling at the mad thumping of their hearts against each other’s. It was when his hands moved down to cup her behind and pull against him, did she break away from embrace and start towards the house.

“Come on,” she beckoned him. “Lets go in. The creatures have got enough of a show for one night.”

“Feelin’ shy darlin’,” Logan called to her back, his eyes following the gentle sway of her full hips, her snow white hair mirroring and complementing the movements to create a hypnotic effect that found Logan’s feet moving as if on their accord, exactly along Ororo’s path.

“Not in this lifetime lover,” the melodious laughter drew Logan like the song of a siren.

------

Once inside Logan made a grab for his wife only to have her slip away with the skilled tact of an experienced thief. Growling deeply in his chest he let her lead him to their bedroom, which gave the adequate privacy while keeping them close enough to their young son so that even Ororo could hear him if he woke up and called out for them. Not that she needed to worry about it. With his enhanced senses, Logan would get it even before James could the first cry out. She knew that from experience…just as she knew now that being a mother made you do things, which usually did not need or want to do. It was the same instinct that made her act the way she did, something Logan comprehended and explained with an analogy from the animal kingdom where the mother would even go against the father if she felt that he posed a threat to the children.

“I love ya this way,” he whispered as he finally got hold of her and drew her to him, her smooth back against his hirsute chest.
“This way?” was the slightly confused question.

“Yeah,” Logan planted a soft kiss at her shoulder before explaining further. “The way you are so natural here. Yer laughter. Seldom….almost never get to hear it this way at the mansion. The way you can let yerself go all out and not lose control of yer powers. The way ya don’t haveta keep yer emotions all bottled up. The way ya are so…free.”

“Hmm,” Ororo hummed feeling his calloused fingers play along her midsection alternatively traveling up to brush against the bottom of her breasts and down to the fringe of her snowy pubic triangle. “You love me being the wild woman to your mountain man,” she laughed huskily.

“Nah,” Logan turned her around in his arms. “I love ya anyway ya are….an’ as ya said its tribal. I love yer being the tribal goddess to my mountain man routine.”

“Good answer,” Ororo smiled as she wrapped her arms around his thick shoulder and leaned in to mash her lips against his, gasping as his tongue licked against hers, claiming her as his. “…enough talking….mmmm”

-----

“’Roro,” Logan growled her name almost reverently, gently lowering her onto the cotton draped bed, its smoothness feeling unnaturally rough against their heated bodies.

“Logan,” came the hushed reply as long curvaceous legs wrapped themselves around his waist, pulling him closer to her center.

Presently yet another display of her finesse, Ororo flipped him over, onto his back and straddled him firmly.

“I am on top,” shaded blue eyes challenged his dark ones, only to have acquiescence with a feral smile that she knew from experience. It meant as you wish.

Leaning down to kiss him, Ororo positioned him at the entrance of her body, their eyes not breaking contact even for an instant.

“I love you,” she whispered as she sat up, pressing down onto him, a combined groan filling the room as they came together to become one.

“Uhn-goddess,” Ororo moaned as the sensations overtook all her senses. Everything was perfect. The way his hands clutched at her waist, pulling her even further down on him, the way he felt inside her….everything.

Looking down at her feral lover, she smiled, letting her fingers graze over his chest, tickling his sensitive nipples as they moved up and grasped at the sinewy muscles of his shoulders, her bountiful breasts swaying gently as she began to move over him. For his part, Logan just tried to lay there for the moment, reveling in the almost ethereal sight presented by her perfection, his eyes trying to commit every single detail to memory, only to have his other senses take over causing him to arch and jerk against her, their combined movements bringing them even closer. Firming his grip at her hips, he helped her ride him.

“’Ro,” Logan growled at the electric glow that seemed to surround Ororo. What surprised him wasn’t the fact it was there, it was that it was there without the usual glowing of the eyes….and it seemed to spread out and encompass him too. The realization that it was more than a simple display of power, even more than deep primal lust seemed to dawn on him. It was love, true, unconditional and total. As old as the place they were in….the place where life began for the first time.

Floating on a cloud of desire somewhere even above the heavens Ororo heard the guttural growl of her name. Even without completely realizing what she was doing she speeded up her movements, growing more intense as she changed from a to and fro to a more up and down action. It was as if she couldn't get enough of it….get enough of him, her hands continuing their exploration of his muscular shoulders, arms and chest, feeling the ripple of barely restrained power there as her fingers traced the length of his forearms, moving right along the skin and muscles which concealed the lethal metal encased claws.

Touching him like this, feeling him with her, over her, under her had become the most natural thing in the world to Ororo. When they were like this, none of the so-called normal trapping of civilization remained between them, no hesitance, no embarrassment, nothing. The only thing that was there was love…deep, trusting, wild, passionate and above all true. It was a feeling that brought a joy that neither of them had ever imagined nor felt with anyone else.

“Rrrrrrr…,” a mixed growl-purr escaped Logan’s lips as his body reacted both to her gentle caresses and to her increasingly forceful jerks. His reactions towards her both excited and awed Ororo, providing her with a powerful, heady feeling…acting like an aphrodisiac to push her even further.

----

They were moving as one, their actions and reactions perfectly timed as a rising crescendo of desire and lust mixed with their love for each other took over them. Their rhythm was fast, frantic, intense….powerful.

Digging her fingernails into his taut skin, Ororo held onto for dear life as she approached the point of no return. Somewhere through the haze clouding her mind, Ororo heard chanting in a voice and a language that seemed vaguely familiar. Forcing herself to pay close attention, she recognized the voice as her own, the chants being a mixture of English and various other languages she knew, including the one spoken by her tribe. Event the words were all mixed up, most of them incoherent to her lust addled mind. The main theme was Logan’s name combined with hers and a proclamation of her love for him and the plea to him to love her, complete her, make her his.

On his side, Logan had been reduced to growling as he thrust into her with increasing fervor and force.

Lost in themselves, neither of them noticed the weather change just outside their window. A sudden tropical storm had appeared out of thin air, engulfing the lone house and the surrounding forest and village settlement.

----

Ororo felt her body tighten, arching like a taut bow, about to let go, the only thing containing her was the feeling of Logan approaching the same state as her and the implicit need to find release together.

“Faster Logan….faster,” the words fell on deaf ears as both man and woman become oblivious to the world around them. Nothing short of an army of sentinels could draw them away now. That, or an untimed cry from the next room. Luckily for them, the sleep god Morpheus was on their side for now, giving them a few extra moments before letting their son wake up and call for them.

Ororo lips were continuously chanting the same thing over and over….her soulmate’s name, her arms firmly wound around his neck, her breasts bouncing and rubbing against his chest with each thrust.

Suddenly Logan froze inside her, his body still for a second only to convulse almost uncontrollably as he found his release. Riding above him, Ororo felt him pulse, coming in spurts. That and the barely contained growl pushed her over the edge as well. Lifting her head she cried out, an intense orgasm wracking her body, her ululations gradually trailing off into sobs of euphoric joy.



Logan watched in awe, as the wild, unfettered goddess climaxed over and around him. Her inner muscles clenching him, milking every drop of his release.

----

Coming down from her orgasmic high, Ororo slumped over onto Logan’s chest, her breath coming in deep pants, her sweat-slicked skin rubbing against his. Throwing his arms around her, Logan held her tightly….possessively, stroking her tumbled hair, giving her the time to calm down and collect herself.

“I love you,” were the first words from her mouth as she lifted her head and pulled herself up to kiss him, her eyes languid with spent desire.

“Love you too,” Logan whispered back as he turned sideways to lower her onto the soft bed. His body twitching slightly in reaction as his gaze passed over her curves, the way her hand ran through the curtain of hair draping her face, the way she arched towards him, her legs intertwining with his, everything screaming her need to stay with him…attached to him, not letting go even for an instant.

He leaned over to kiss her, purring with satisfaction as she automatically reached up to meet him midway. They tasted each other for a long while, savoring the connection, not really trying to stir desire again yet. Eventually she lowered her head to his chest with a contented sigh.

“When can you…” she started to ask but stopped as her eyes fell over his rising erection.
“What?” Logan purred as slender fingers weaved through his slicked chest hair.

“Nothing,” Ororo smiled against him. “For a moment there I almost forgot.”
“Forgot? What?” His voice carried a concern. For her rested tone it didn’t seem to be something important, especially not about James, otherwise she would have been up in an instant.

“That you have a healing factor,” Ororo punctuated her answer by a brief caress over his length, giggling as he jerked the instant her probing fingers touch the taut skin of his shaft.

“Best thing about me,” Logan chuckled as he tilted her head to wiggle his eyebrows at her.
“No,” Ororo’s tone was just as humorous but carrying a hidden depth. “You are the best about you….about us. You and James….”

“An’ you,” Logan completed the sentence with a kiss against her temple, breathing a sigh of contentment.

The peaceful silence only lasted for a few seconds before a muffled cry reached both their ears.

“Dinner ti…HEY,” Logan’s remark was cut half way by a tight pinch just next to his right nipple.
“No jokes Wolverine,” Ororo admonished half-heartedly, settling back as Logan let go of her and sat up on the bed.

“Lucky twerp,” he couldn’t contain himself, getting a leg-push for it. “Me, I can’t even get a lick nowadays.”
Logan,” Ororo’s cry was both of amused horror and humor. “You get enough licks whenever you want, we both know that. Now stop acting like a petulant child and bring me my son.”

“Yeah, yeah,” the stocky Canadian stood up and sauntered over to the door, only to return a few moments later cradling a carefully wrapped and half-asleep James between him arms. “Here ya go kid. Have at it,” he handed the child over to his mother who had pulled a bed sheet over her. Even as he let go of his son, Logan couldn’t contain himself. “Direct from the source.”

Instead if giving an answer that would only encourage him even further, Ororo settled on giving him an evil eye that settled him instantly.

Once James had been fed, burped and changed Ororo put him back to sleep in his bed, returning to hers to find her husband waiting for her to carry on from where they had left off.

The rest of the night passed uneventfully for their lovemaking and it was only near dawn that they finally and somewhat grudgingly decided to get some rest to prepare them for the next day.

Before falling asleep Logan had brought James into their room, so that he could be near them.

----

“Hey,” Logan’s gruff voice roused her from her thoughts. He had finally woken up and laid silently watching his wife and first born. He reached over and drew Ororo against him, inhaling her scent along with the intermingled scent of their son cradled in her arms, just as she was in his.

“Hey,” Ororo replied, finding the simple action both erotic and deeply flattering. “I love you,” she whispered, her voice soft but full of emotion.

“Love you too.” Logan replied truthfully, his hand resting carefully across the prone from of his son…..their son…their future.

A symbol of their everlasting love.


Note: This ends this series. Hope you liked it. Please send in your reviews.





You must login () to review.