Xavier Institute

Boathouse/ late night

Silken strands of winter hair threaded through blunt fingers, catching the faint moonlight streaming through the open skylight and glinting like polished silver. Logan watched his wife’s sleeping face, a swell of love rising in his chest. She was such an unexpected and beautiful gift to his life, and he couldn’t imagine living without her.
With infinite tenderness he brushed his firm lips against her soft ones. Even in sleep Ororo responded to him, her full lips parting on a soft sigh. Never one to refuse an invitation, Logan molded his mouth to hers, tasting her slowly, savoring her. She always tasted fresh and sweet, her inner recess a damp paradise for his tongue to explore, which he did now.
Ororo’s eyes fluttered, her arms finding their way up her husbands chest, her fingers tugging the short, dark hair at his nape. She sucked on the tip of his tongue, pulling on it in familiar rhythm. Logan growled, low and long and deep, the sound rumbling from his chest and making Ororo tingle all over. Goddess how she loved this man. She clutched his thick mane in tight fists, raising herself so that she lay atop him, between his parted legs, the hard evidence of his desire pressing into her abdomen.
Soon Logan’s unhurried kisses changed. Desire and passion swamping them as it always did. Hungrily they fed on each other, their lips devouring, sucking and licking in near wild abandon. Logan growled, rolling Ororo beneath him, burying his hands in her hair, tilting her face up to his. “I love ya so much, baby,” he whispered. “Yer my heart. My everything.”
“Logan.” There was a wealth of feeling in his name, a longing and a love that went beyond words and was voiced instead by the rumble of thunder over head and the flashes of white lightening across the midnight sky.
With a soft moan, she pressed herself along Logan’s hard body, swinging one long leg over his hips, pulling him down to her.
“Love you,” she whispered, raising herself so that he could adjust his erection against her slick opening.
“Love ya,” he groaned back as he pushed himself into he in a slow, smooth glide.
Ohhhh.” Ororo smiled, her inner walls clamping on him like a vise.
“Jesus, woman.” He pressed his forehead to hers, his breath hitching.
With a careful lift of her hips and a controlled flex of her innermost muscles she made her husband jerk, a labored breath kissing between his clenched teeth. “Fuck, ‘Ro. When’d ya learn that little trick?”
Instead of answering she repeated the clench and delighted in Logan’s unrestrained reaction. His lips curled in a snarl of pleasure, his eyes closed tight as he fought for control. Deciding she wasn’t in the mood for control Ororo clenched again, her fingernails scoring Logan’s back.
“’Ro,” he growled, his hips snapping forward of their own accord, unable to hold still a moment longer.
“Yes, darlin’?” she mimicked his drawl.
“Yer a minx.” He gave a choked laugh that turned into a throaty groan when she bent her head and her soft pink tongue flicked his flat nipple, followed by the brief graze of her teeth. “Yer asking for it,” he warned.
“No,” she whispered, her breath fanning his ear as she caught the lobe between her teeth. “I’m begging for it.” She locked her legs around his hips and undulated against him, her bottom leaving the mattress.
“Ask and ye shall receive…” Logan gripped her hands, pinning her to the bed, thrusting in and out of her.
“Oh, Goddess, yes!” Ororo bit his shoulder.
“That’s my girl.” Logan released her hands to grip her hips, holding her firm as he pounded her, his eyes heavy lidded as he watched his cock sinking in and out of her sweet, wet heat. “Fuck.” He grabbed her ankles, spreading her legs wide as he plunged himself into her again and again and again. The mad tattoo of the headboard against the wall echoing each thrust and grunt he made.
With a ragged moan Ororo pulled the pillow over her face, afraid her frantic cries would wake the baby. She sobbed in pleasure when she felt the firm tips of Logan’s fingers probing her glossy folds, brushing her clit over and over.
Logan jerked the pillow out of her hands, tossing it onto the floor. “I wanna see ya,” he said. He rotated his hips, pressing her clit as he did.
Ororo bit her lip, a broken cry escaping.
“Like that?”
She nodded mutely, unable to open her mouth for fear of screaming.
Logan thrust harder, and faster, filling her to the hilt, his flesh slapping hers. Ororo closed her eyes, tears of pleasure slipping through dark lashes. “Logan. Oh, Logan…”
“That’s it, baby. Come fer me. Soak me in yer sweet juice.”
Ororo pushed at his chest. He sat back obediently and Ororo turned onto her stomach, lifting her backside into the air. “Make me come.” she demanded.
“What’d you have fer dinner, darlin’? Cuz we’re havin’ it every night.” He joked as he pulled her back and slid into her.
Ororo gasped, the feeling of him filling her up momentarily stealing her breath. “Oh, my…”
“Yeah.” Logan’s fingers bit into the smooth muscle of her buttocks and he bent over her, his teeth nipping along her back and neck. “Tell me what ya want…”
“You.”
“Hnh.”
“Hard.”
“Hngh.”
“Hot.”
“Yeah?”
“Deep.”
“Like that?”
“Uhhhnn…deeper.”
“Here.”
“Oh. Oh, Goddess, yesss.”
“Fuck.”
“Uh-huh. Like that.”
Logan slammed into his beautiful wife, fisting her hair in one hand, and holding her shoulder with the other as he took her to the brink and beyond. She writhed against him, her orgasm crashing through her with such force that she almost passed out. Logan followed, the corded muscles on his neck and shoulders standing out as he threw his head back and groaned her name, his body jerking reflexively as he came and came and came.
After several minutes Logan groaned. “Sweet Jesus, yer gonna be the death of me.”
Ororo laughed huskily. “ I sincerely hope not. I plan on many more nights just like this.”
Logan rolled from her back and pulled her down on top of him, kissing her slowly. “Oh yeah?”
“Mmmhmm.” she nodded.
“Who knew you were such a sex crazed little minx.”
She swatted his arm playfully. “Well, if you find my demands too taxing for you-”

Logan silenced her with a thorough kiss. “Shut up.”
Ororo smiled. “I love you.”
“I know.”

Morning

“Morning, Mum, Pappy.” Jubilee sauntered into the kitchen, yawning. She tightened the knot on her bright robe and opened the fridge, pulling out a container of orange juice. She snapped open the carton, placing it to her lips.
“Jubilee.” Ororo raised one eye brow over Chance‘s head. “We have cups.” she said, spooning rice into Chance’s open mouth.
Jubilee sighed, opening the cupboard. “Pappy drinks from the container.”
Ororo gave Logan a dubious look.
“Tattletale,” he grumbled, opening the newspaper.
Ororo smiled. “So, what are your plans today, Jubilee?”
“Not much. I was going to go shopping with Kitty, but I think she made plans with the blue hottie. I’ll just catch a movie with Bobby.”
At this the newspaper went down. “I don’t think so.”
Ororo ducked her head, hiding her grin.
Jubilee frowned. “Why not?”
“How about the hickey yer sportin’ as a ‘why not’,” Logan said in a deep growl.
Jubilee touched her neck self-consciously. “What? Like you didn’t get hickeys when you were a teenager,” she said with a huff.
“No.” he answered. “I didn’t.”
“Yes, he was much older,” Ororo quipped, still grinning.
Logan growled at her.
“Mom?” Jubilee looked at Ororo for support, thinking she had found an ally.
“Don’t look at me, hon. I didn’t date.” at Logan’s pointed look, she added, “but if I had, I’m sure it would’ve been hickey-less dating.”
“Riiight.” Jubilee finished her orange juice. “If the sounds I heard coming from your room last night are any indication as to what you two are like, then--”
“Don’t ya have a movie ta go watch,” Logan interrupted.
Jubilee grinned. “Thanks, Pappy.” She raced from the room, afraid he would change his mind.
“Where are you going?” Ororo asked a moment later when Logan reached for his jacket.
“Ta have a talk with Popsicle.” The door slammed behind him.
Ororo gave the cooing Chance a teasing smile. “I hope you weren’t too fond of uncle Bobby…”

Danger Room
Later

Kitty scrolled through the program files, her deep honey eyes scanning for any abnormalities. She’d been at this for hours, and her head was starting to pound.
“Anything?”
“No. Nothing.” she answered her blue furred boyfriend.
Kurt leaned over her shoulder and Kitty was momentarily distracted by his warm, fresh scent. Without thinking she leaned towards him, closing her eyes and inhaling deeply. When she opened them again she found Kurt staring at her, his eyes glowing faintly. She blushed. “Sorry,” she mumbled.
“Don’t be.” His dark head bent and his silken lips teased hers. “I like that you enjoy my scent.”
“I enjoy everything about you,” Kitty whispered.
Ja?”
“Ja.” she answered. With trembling fingers she traced the long lines of his ears and Kurt closed his golden eyes, a deep shudder coursing through him.
“Leibling.” he whispered, kissing her again, this time deeply.
Kitty slid her hands up his shoulders, pulling his head closer as she met his kiss, pouring her heart into the embrace. She gasped when he bit her lip and he chuckled.
“We’d best get back to work,” he said, slowly pulling away.
“Uhh, yeah.” Kitty fanned herself.
After another hour passed she shook her head. “Nothing. Everything looks fine.”
“Hmm. What about the security tapes?” Kurt asked, his accent turning the what into Vat, and making Kitty smile. She loved his voice. She loved him.
“What about them?”
“Well, if no one hacked the system, maybe someone was here. Messing with stuff.”
Kitty nodded. “I’ll check.”
“Do you want me to ‘port us to the control room?”
“Not at all, sweetie. Where there’s a computer, I have a way,” she grinned. With a few nimble key strokes Kitty pulled up the security records for the past week. For a long while there was nothing unusual. Footage of the rec room showed Colossus and Jubilee playing pinball, and then Bobby and Jubilee making out. Kitty chuckled. To think she’d once found Bobby attractive.
The outside footage showed Wolverine and Gambit patrolling the Institute, both smoking, beer in hand, their arrogant swaggers almost mimicking each other. Other angles showed the usual outdoor winter activity of the students, nothing out of the ordinary. Kitty fast forwarded until something caught her eye. Ali and Jean in the lower corridor, engaged in what appeared to be a heated conversation. Kitty rewound and played back the ten minute exchange.
“Can you get sound?” Kurt asked.
“I think I can.” Kitty’s nimble digits danced along the keys and then she played the footage again.
“We have to tell them.” That was Ali.
“We can’t. You know what will happen if we do. We’ll be kicked out for sure.”
“Jean, we’ve got to. He sent her a fucking heart. A heart! C’mon.”
“We don’t know that it was even him.”
“Like hell we don’t.”
“Alison-”
“We’ve got to.”
“Where will you go when the Professor boots us? Where will you take your babies, Dazzler?”
Ali threw up her hands in frustration. “Well, we can’t just sit back and do nothing. We have to warn them.”
“I’m not suggesting we do nothing. We’ll fight if we have to. But they can never know what we did.”
“We saved her life. I‘d do it again!”
“I know. So would I.”
“Sebastian promised to keep him under control…”
Jean shook her head. “We both knew he could’ve been lying. There was no guarantee.”
“But Tessa would’ve warned us. I mean, she promised, so why wouldn’t she…?”
Both women looked away from each other.
“Tessa’s dead,” Jean said flatly. “That much should be obvious.”
“You think it’s her heart?”
“No. It was far too large to be hers.”
“Damn it, Jean. What are we going to do?”
“We wait.”
Kitty sat back in her chair, her mouth slightly agape.
“What did they do?” Kurt whispered.
Kitty shook her head. “I don’t know. And I don’t know if I want to know.”
“We should give this to the Professor.”
Kitty chewed her lower lip. “Maybe.”
“Maybe?”
“Or maybe we should talk to Jean and Ali.”
Kurt nodded. “And Storm and Wolverine.”
“All right.”

Boathouse

Ororo tilted the watering can, humming softly under her breath, a contented smile on her face. She glanced out the window to where Logan was playing with Chance in the snow. She laughed quietly at Chance’s delighted squeals as his father tossed him up it the air. Never in her life had she dreamed she could be this happy, this fulfilled.
Warm breath stirred the hairs on her neck. “Not that you deserve it.”
Ororo tensed. Shinobi. She would never forget his voice, not ever. She whirled, around quickly, but there was no one behind her. Keep it together, Ororo. You’re still just a little creeped out by the heart. He’s dead.
Fingertips brushed her cheek, making her flinch. “Soft as silk.”
“You’re dead.” she said aloud.

“Do I feel dead?”
Ororo felt like someone was pressing against her. She staggered away from the window, moving towards the kitchen. She turned on the tap, running cold water, splashing her face. Relax. It’s all in your head. He’s dead. Just keep telling yourself, he’s dead.
“Yes, just keep telling yourself that.” Shinobi’s voice whispered in her head.
“Leave me alone.” Ororo said, holding her ears.
“Never. I‘m always going to be with you. Watching you.”
With a strangled cry she pushed away from the counter and made her way into the living room. This wasn’t real. Stress. That’s all it was. Stress. She thought of Logan and Chance outside and she relaxed a bit. Her family.
“Storm…”
She ignored the voice.
“Storm.”
She fluffed the throw pillows that lined the couch.
“Storm!”
She took a deep breath, but forced herself to remain relaxed.
“Do not ignore me!!”
Suddenly she was shoved forward, her knees banging against the coffee table.
“You are mine, whore.”
Ororo raced for the front door. She needed to get out, needed to be free of the confines of the house. She needed fresh air. She yanked open the screen door and screamed. “LOGAN!!”
Logan had been heading back towards the house, noticing the swift approaching storm heading their way, and wanting to check on ‘Ro, when her scream rent the air. He held Chance tight against his chest, breaking into a run.
Ororo stood in the open doorway of their home, her face ashen and clearly shaken.
“’Ro?” He slowed, his eyes searching the area for immediate danger, his stance predatory and protective. On the front steps to their porch lay a dozen long stem red roses and on top of them sat a square black box. Logan stepped over them, handing Chance to Ororo. “Get in the house,” he ordered.
“No,” she said. “I can’t go back in there.”
Logan gave her a questioning stare.
“I can’t,” was all she said.
He nodded. “Turn away.”
Ororo did as she was told and Logan picked up the black box, flipping open the lid. Inside lay two deep brown eyes, split open by adamantium claws. Logan swore.
“What is it?” Ororo whispered.
“Eyes.”
Ororo turned, keeping Chance faced over her shoulder, away from the box. “Where’s the card?”
“I don’t see one.”
“There’s a card.” she sounded certain.
Logan dumped the eyes onto the ground, lifting the bottom out of the box. Sure enough there was a small card. “I am always watching you.” he read aloud.
Ororo gave a short humorless laugh. “He needs to work on his originality.”
“I ain’t finding this funny,” Wolverine growled. He was unnerved by how someone slipped by him to leave another ‘gift’ on their porch. “Whoever this fucker is, he’s wearing my last fuckin’ nerve.”
“Logan. Language,” Ororo corrected, almost automatically, tiredly.
“What happened, ‘Ro?” he asked, noticing her haggard expression.
“I thought--I thought I heard Shinobi. I know, it’s crazy-”
“No, it ain’t. I thought I heard him the other day in the danger room.”
Ororo’s brows furrowed. “Why didn’t you tell me.”
“Didn’t want ya ta worry.”
“What in the world is going on?” she whispered, stepping into his arms.
“I don’t know, but I aim ta find out.” he vowed.
*BAMF*
“Maybe we can help.”

Loft

Gambit stretched, watching Ali with narrowed eyes. “What’s on your mind, bella?”
“Huh?” Ali barely glanced at him, continuing to chew her nails, a sure sign that she was upset.
Gambit sat up, running one hand through his sex tousled hair. “Dere be somet’in up wit’ you, chere.”
Ali feigned a smile. “I’m fine.”
“Alison, don’ lie. Not t’ me.”
Ali sighed. “I did a bad thing, Rem.”
“How bad?” he asked, gut tight.
Ali laughed, sensing his thoughts. “Not that kind of bad, Yummy. I’m a one man woman.”
Gambit’s shoulders relaxed a bit. He wrapped one hand around the back of her neck, massaging the tension from her, watching her with hooded, unreadable eyes. “Talk t’ me, bebe.”
“Jean and I…we did…” she swallowed. “We did what we had to do.”
“Dat don’ tell me nuttin, cherie.”
“For Storm. We did what we had to do to save her, and I don’t for one second regret that. But there are consequences to what we did, Etienne. And they are far greater than we anticipated.”
“Dis ‘ave somet’in t’ do wit’ Stormy’s Christmas present?” Gambit’s voice held a slight edge.
“Yes.”
“Tell me.”
Ali took a deep breath. “Shinobi Shaw is alive, and Jean and I are the ones that saved him.” There. She’d said it.
“What?!?” Ororo stood in the doorway, her eyes glowing white.





You must login () to review.