Evolve Series 3 – Re-Evolution

Author: Batman_Wolverine
Rating: PG15
Summary: Third and final part of Evolve series. Set after the X-Men Evolution cartoon series. Will be focusing on Ro-Lo, with other x-men thrown in as and when needed. (Evolutionverse)

Note:
1. Sequel to Evolve Series 2 – Evolution
2. Will be borrowing from the cartoon episodes, all four seasons and also from various comic universes.
3. Not necessary to either have read the previous two parts series or having seen the cartoon series. But it is helpful.


Setting: Starting around two years after the final battle with Apocalypse. Most of the students are finished with high school and depending on their choices (or in some cases their mutants) they are pursuing higher studies. Quite a few of the students have left the institute, either for studies or to return to their families/countries. Once in while they return to visit their *adopted* family or provide help in times of emergency.

Xavier conducts another admission drive and brings in the new blood.


Proposed new students/mansion residents: Including new students who will join the school and others who joined during the end of the cartoon series and beginning of part three.

Female: Jubilation Lee (Jubilee), X (X23), Emma Frost (White Queen), Elizabeth ‘Betsy’ Braddock (Psylocke), Alison Blaire (Dazzler), Paige Guthrie (Husk), Sarah (Marrow), Lorna Dane (Polaris)

Male: Longshot, Remy Lebeau (Gambit), Piotr Rasputin (Colossus), Brian Braddock (Captain America), Sean Cassidy (Banshee), Alex Summers (Havok)


X-Men roster: Does not include some junior members/students.

• Head: Charles Xavier (Professor X)
• Leader: Scott Summers (Cyclops)
• Second in Command: Henry ‘Hank’ McCoy (Beast) (Temporary – In place of Jean Grey who is currently on hiatus for pre-medical)
• Senior (Advisory) Members: Logan (Wolverine), Ororo Monroe (Storm), Henry ‘Hank’ McCoy (Beast)
• Other Members: Bobby Drake (Iceman), Rogue, Remy Lebeau (Gambit), Piotr Rasputin (Colossus), Kurt Wagner (Nightcrawler), some of the older students and last but not the least, the *Logan* triplets (Guess who?)
• Resident Doctor: Dr. Cecelia Reyes


Enemies: Brotherhood (Magneto, Mystique, Quick Silver, Scarlet Witch, Sabertooth, Blob, Pyro, Toad)

Others will come as the series progresses….although no Shadow King in this one.


Couples:
• Cyclops – Marvel Girl
• Cyclops – White Queen (Gotta have that)
• White Queen - Banshee
• Colossus – Shadowcat
• Rogue – Gambit
• Havok – Polaris
• Polaris – Iceman (Taken from *current* New X-Men)
• Beast – Cecelia
• Angel – Psylocke
• Captain Britain – Meggan
• Nightcrawler – Scarlet Witch (Remember ‘Nocturne’)
• And….do I even need to write it out…..Nah, forget it!


There will be quite a few changes in the characters and their behavior as they are older….hopefully more mature.

Will try to bring it closer to the comicverses, while maintaining the series’ theme, including the age of some of the characters.

But don't get yer hopes up....this one isn't coming anytime soon. Not until I finish 'Dreams' and/or 'Survival'.

That's all for now!!

Batman_Wolverine

Note: Let me know how you like the setting. Its not final and may change by the time I start writing it all down!!





You must login () to review.