Its Friday once again. The Friday when she first met him.

She is back. Back at Harry’s. Sipping the drink she had had on that night.

-----

Everything is the same.

Same bar.

Same music.

Same Harry.

Even the music playing….its is the same.

Everything is the same….

….everything except her.

Her…and…

-----

“You alone?” ….that.

HIM.

Looking up at him, a chill runs down her spine. Just as it did the first time she saw him.

Just as it does every time she sees him.

-----

“You alone darlin’?” he repeats himself, adding his endearment at the end.
“Not anymore,” both of them smile at her answer.
“Good t’ know,” he sits down beside her.

“He troubling you?” Harry winks at her. He knows about them and their ritual. It’s a part of the game they play.
“Are you?” she arches an eyebrow.
“Its yer show,” his voice is laid back, still challenging her.
“Its alright Harry,” she smiles, her leg rubbing and traveling over him.

----

“Any plans for th’ night,” their game continues, some things stay the same.
“Yes,” some things change.

“Really,” his voice drops. “With whom?”
“Its for me to know…” she pushes away from the counter and stands up. “….and you to find out.”

----

Stepping behind him, she trails her fingers over his muscular arm, it turning to finally capture them within his grasp.

“You smell good,” he whispers huskily. “Ya always do.”
“You always says that,” she whispers back, understanding and welcoming his appreciation of her.

----

There may have been a time, when such comments might have turned her off, repulsed her even.

But not now.

Not from him.

For she knows, for him, his senses are just a part and extension of who he is. The man-beast with a samurai warrior spirit.

----

When he says that she smells good, he is not only talking about the smell of the perfume, which she seldom wears.

When he says that she smells good, he is talking about her core scent…her mind, body and spirit.

He tells her that she is a goddess, just as her people did years ago.

Coming from him, that complement along with the previous one…means that the beast, her counterpart in nature approves of it.

Approves of her.

----

“I’ll be waiting,” she says it this time. “Don’t be long.”
“The night is long…” he echoes her.


“Yes,” she smiles at him. “…..long and still quite young.”

----

Reaching the door, she slightly turns, her eyes instantly zoning in on him.
“Come to me,” she whispers under her breath.

“Come to me, my feral warrior.”


Note: Its helpful if you have read Chapter 2 of Part 1: pre-evolution (Chapter name: The Meeting). Some situations are similar and referred to.

Please Review!!





You must login () to review.