I have dropped this fic from my *to be updated* list...at least for now.

In the last couple of days, my insipiration for writing RoLo fics has gone down the proverbial drain....the reason for which I have made clear in the foot note of 'Chapter 5' of the fic that I've setup as a sequel to this fic.

I had planned to include that plotline into the one I was building here...but not anymore.

Just a couple of mentions about what I had in mind (apart from the RoLo)

-Kurt and Rachel would have worked out (most probably....and eventually)
-Wasn't so sure about Rogue and Remy (was planning on a temporary break for them)

As for the supposedly Universe shaking event that Marvel has planned for July 2006, I just hope that it doesn't turn out to be Ororo's marriage to T'Challa. If that's the case, then this fic will not be continued....and 'Fugitive Heart' should be regarded as its sequel.

However, given the current going ons with the miniscule mutant population, it may happen that their powers (all over the world) return....but that still doesn't explain at the hints being given in the previews of both B.P. and the upcoming Storm miniseries. However, if that happens, I may resume work on this fic and take it in a different direction.

Until then....Its been a blast!!

Thank you n' hope you like my other work!!

BW





You must login () to review.