Disclaimer: Don't own any of the x-men character in any of the different Marvel universes (Cartoon, Comic or Movie). All owned and copy righted by Marvel Comics.

Author’s Note: Set in Movieverse. Sometime after X2, but before the rise of the Phoenix, i.e. before X3. Just read a few days ago (27-09-2005) that Marvel has cancelled the proposed Ororo-Logan romance in X3. That sucks ass!!

So I decided to do something on my own. Here is a possible way to span the time between the two movies….although in this one they *ARE* together.

Please remember to review….it encourages me to write more.


‘ ’ indicates thought
“ ” indicates spoken words


He was back. Having had his *run* to lick his wounds, the Wolverine had allowed the ‘man’ to return, to the only place he ever remembered calling home. He returned as he had left, in the dead of the night.

He had left a month ago, his emotional ‘duffle bag’ finally reaching its *load* limit.

Only four people knew that he was leaving, Chuck, Marie, Scooter and Ororo.

Chuck, because he ALREADY knew. For a guy stuck in a wheelchair, the guy sure got around.

Marie, because she WOULD like to know. He had made a promise to the girl who was the closest thing he had to a family. She had smuggled not only into his truck, she had also smuggled into his heart. Seeing her grow from the *ribs-n’-legs* teenager he had ‘almost’ dumped on the side of the road, into the confident young woman she had become, made him wonder sometimes…. ‘Did I have a sister or daughter like her,’ momentarily feeling an intense angst for his long forgotten and deliberately stolen life. Then….then she would smile at him, her innocent face lighting up with what could only be termed as *utterly loving* trust. Trust earned not by time and words, but by actions. She trusted him to keep her safe and that trust of her made him want to be there for her. He knew, one day she wouldn’t *need* his protection, but that didn’t mean that she wouldn’t *want* it.

He told Scott *Scooter-One Eye-tightwad* Summers because, he NEEDED to know about it. His anal-retentive personality and the pressure of being the team leader made it necessary for him, and even though Logan would be the first person to deny it, even to ol’ Chucky, he respected the guy, even if it was a grudging respect. Scooter had lost his *one and only* and had still managed to hold himself together and carry on his and Jean’s work towards fulfilling Chuck’s dream.

Then there was Ororo. Calm. Quiet. Regal. Mysterious. Intriguing. All those words came to mind at the mere thought of her. Not at all like the ‘Ice Princess’ he had thought the first time he had actually talked to her….well kinda argued with her. Returning from Alkali Lake, he had stayed back at the mansion, even taking up classes to help with the workload and in his own gruff way, relieve the pressure on the Scooter, Chuck and ‘Ro. Being a complete dunce at ‘teaching’ he had turned to the only person he thought mentally and emotionally fit and available. Ororo. The Professor had his own problems with the mutant registration act and dealing with the new students as well as providing counseling to the students who had gone through the harrowing experience at Stryker’s base. Scooter, well his situation was clear for everyone to see. That left only Ororo.

//Flashback//

“Hey ‘Ro,” Ororo Monroe turned around to find Logan bounding up the stairs. “Wait up.”
“Yes Logan,” Ororo responded evenly, letting the *caricature* of her name slide. “What can I do for you? Do you need something?”
“NO,” was the first thing out of his mouth, his independent streak lashing out automatically. The Wolverine didn’t need anything from anyone. ‘Shut up dickhead,’ he scolded his ego. “Yes.”

“No, Yes,” Ororo arched a snowy eyebrow. “Make up your mind Logan.”
“Yes,” he answered confidently.

“Logan,” she broke the silence following his answer as she crossed her arm and tapped her foot expectantly. “I am waiting.”
“Uhn,” Logan looked around for any student, taking a deep sniff to catch their scent. “Not here. Someplace….private.”
“Logan, there is no one in this part of the mansion at this time,” Ororo reminded him. “Everyone is downstairs in their classes or outside on the grounds. We have complete privacy.”

“Hmph,” the frown was back. “I-I….” he rubbed his hand along his tense neck. “I need yer help with this teachin’ shit.”
“Logan,” her tone was the same as she used with the students.
“Uhn-Sorry,” he apologized, not really feeling that way. “I want yer help with the teachin’….schedule.”
“That’s better,” she graced him with a smile.

“So,” he locked hazel eyes with cerulean ones. “Do ya got the time?”

//End Flashback//


Well, she did help him. Their time spent together letting them actually get to know each other as persons. Ororo realized that Logan wasn’t the growly-scowly slash-smash wild man that most of the students made him out to be. Oh, he was all that, he was definitely all that….but he was also more, most of which was unknown to himself. Conversing with Ororo made Logan realize quite a few things about her and about himself too. About himself he realized that he had an extensive knowledge about history, especially the second world war, he spoke more than half a dozen languages other than English and that somewhere in his *other* life, he had lived in Japan.

About Ororo he came to know that she caring, loving, giving and whole lot of other *ings*. He came to know her not only as a fellow X or teaching colleague, but also as a friend. His first real *female* friend he remembered, other than Rogue. Marie didn’t count in any of this. For him, she came in a different league, just as Ororo was now.

Therein lay the problem. Because, somewhere down the line, his fucked up inner animal raised its head, sniffed around and zoned in on Ororo. What his feral eyes saw, was not a family member like Marie was, or a thing to conquer as Jean had been or even a friend as ‘Ro was then. The dickhead saw her as a woman, a woman that it wanted, not just to conquer as it had wanted with Jean, but as an equal, as a constant….as a partner, a mate.

The animal had found a *possible* and *suitable* mate, the first real one that the man remembered having. Jean too had been a possible and suitable, but she hadn’t been a mate. She had been a fling with the possibility to grow and become a mate.

----

Instead of being happy for the animal, the man literally beat him down with a stick, scoffing at his choice and threatening to castrate him with his own claws.

‘Just look at her,’ he had slapped on the side of the Wolverine’s shaggy head. ‘Do ya see her?’
‘I see her,’ the animal growled as he lowered his head and pouted. It was the first time that the animal was listening to the man, that too only because he knew a woman….a refined, cultured lady like Ororo deserved a man and not just an animal. ‘I see ONLY her.’

‘I see only her,’ the man mimicked and jeered at his words. ‘If ya REALLY see her then ya would stop building all these mountain cabins in the air.’
‘Why shouldn’t I?’ the animal snarled insolently. ‘She’s available, she’s fresh….just perfect fer mating.’
‘Shut yer yap,’ another slap upside the head. ‘She’s a woman, asshole….a WOMAN. Not an animal like us. She’s out of yer league….she’s out of our league.’

‘She’s not,’ the animal didn’t back down. The man had said *us* and *our* and not *you* and *your*. ‘Ya like her too. Ya want her too. Why not take her? Lets take her. Lets make her ours.’
‘Ya can’t. She ain’t a thing that ya just TAKE. She’s a person, not a piece of steak,’ the man yelled out in frustration. ‘Just look at her. Look at her work in that garden of hers. Planting and making things grow. When was the last time ya let a *life* live, let alone make something grow? Not that ya could, even if ya tried to.’

‘I can,’ the animal shot back. ‘I can make something…a lot of *somethings* grow inside her, with her.’
‘Dream ON loser,’ the man fiercely pushed him and his thoughts back, locking both of them in his *DO NOT OPEN* chest. ‘Ya don’t deserve her…neither of us does.’

----

In the weeks following that day of the internal conflict, things seemed to going along just fine. Logan had been content with the friendship he had developed with the Ororo, containing himself from making any *inappropriate* overtures. There were times when the animal clawed against his prison, especially when he caught the sweet scent of female arousal wafting from the African beauty. He growled, snarled, roared and even whimpered to be let into the open.

What did the man do at those times? He planted a swift kick in the animal’s *proverbial* nuts, went to his room and jacked himself off or vented his frustration on the poor, unfortunate robots and holograms of the Danger Room.

-----

Everything was working just fine….too-fuckin’ fine. Something HAD to go wrong. It always did. Such was the life of the Wolverine.

When things finally did go wrong, they went down the dumper – lock, stock and sinker. Trouble literally waltzed through the mansion doors; coming not as one, but as duo. Two assholes for the prize of one. Just his dumb-fuck luck.

Which two assholes?

Gambit and Forge.

-----

‘What a couple of losers?’ the animal had chuckled from his confinement. ‘A fancy metal Indian and a stinkin’ Cajun. We can take ‘em. Just give me a minute with ‘em. Will make a nice jigsaw outta them.’

‘Shut yer yap,’ the man scolded halfheartedly, for a moment considering his bestial half’s offer. The reason for that, just two words….Ororo Monroe.

That fucker Forge had *almost* been her fiancé. The asshole had proposed to her and then withdrawn before she could even answer, leaving the mansion and a broken hearted Ororo in his wake. The mere thought of someone else claiming Ororo made the animal pop its claws and puncture the sides of his mental prison.

Then there was Gambit, Remy Lebeau, Gumbo. He and ‘Ro shared a common past. That was all Chuck had told him during a private conversation. What kind of past, the telepath didn’t specify, leaving the man to think of all sort of things, his errant thoughts accomplishing nothing, except for one thing…making the animal even more angry, which caused it to lash out even further.

Things had finally gotten out of hand one dark, moonless night.

//Flashback//

“Hey ‘Ro,” a familiar call caused Ororo to stop in her tracks.
“Yes Logan,” this time the owner of the deep molasses like voice had swaggered down the corridor, his torn clothes proof of an intense and very successful Danger Room session.

“Goin’ somewhere?” Logan questioned as he studied her, moving his eyes up her lithe body, resting them along the way to *appreciate* her significant and notable curves.
“Yes,” Ororo noted the way that he had been undressing her with his eyes. “Remy and I are just going out for dinner.”

“Remy huhn,” Logan barely contained his annoyance. Forge had left a couple of weeks ago, but that Cajun fucker had settled himself and his limp-dicked butt, becoming a permanent fixture in the freak-mansion.
“Yes,” Ororo answered coolly, her brows rising at his accusatory tone. “Did you want something?”

“Ya spend a lot of time with him?” the animal caused him to blurt out before he could even think. “Sorry ‘Ro,” he apologized instantly, too late to prevent the damage his outburst had caused. “It ain’t none of my business.”
“You are right,” the ice princess front came up in an instant. “It is none of your business. Remy is my FRIEND and what he and I do in our personal lives, in our personal time, doesn't concern you in any way or form.”

“It ain’t good fer the team,” he argued lamely, barely containing the animal that had all but broken out of its confinement. “In the day time he is with Rogue and in the night….”
“Watch what you say WOLVERINE,” thunder boomed outside the mansion. “You are definitely not the one to talk about morality. Weren’t you the one who….” She stopped mid-speech, the temporary whiteness of her eyes fading to.

“Why did ya stop, STORM? Go on, complete it,” the Wolverine was out and had taken over the man. “Wasn’t I the one who tried to come between Jean and Scot? Wasn’t I the one who brought trouble into their perfect life? Wasn’t I the one after whom Stryker came here? Wasn’t I the one who got Jean KILLED?”
“Logan, I….” regretting her words, Ororo reached for his hunkered form, his arms ready to release the *claws of death* from their confines. “I didn’t mean to…”

“Go away ‘Ro. I already have a lot o’ things I want to kill myself or die over. What’s one more in that list?” Logan turned around and walked away from her. “Go an’ enjoy yer dinner with yer friend.”
“Logan,” Ororo’s voice cracked with emotion. “Logan.”

Not heeding her calls, the man slinked away to his room, the animal inside him raging as it slashed away every single shred of *humanity* the man had gathered in the last few months.

//End Flashback//


------

That night, Logan left the mansion. He had mentally informed Charles of his decision, ‘requesting’ him to tell the others that he was following a lead. He had told Scott and Marie the same, adding that he needed to get away to clear his mind of the shit that had collected in it in his work as the self-defense and offensive fighting instructor.

The only person left was Ororo, who by the time he left had not returned from her *date* with Remy. ‘Just as well,’ he frowned as he withdrew the sealed envelope from his jacket’s inner jacket, sliding it under the door of her room.

-----

The plain white envelope was unmarked and single sheet of neatly folded paper inside it. On the paper were scribbled words the following words.

Ororo,

I want to say sorry for my words and actions tonight. I want to, but I cannot…I WILL NOT.

Reason for it is that I ain’t sorry for anything I said. What I am sorry for, is the hurt I caused you and the pain I saw in your eyes.

You were right. I have no right to your personal life. Will keep that in mind from now on.

Leaving for Canada. Need to clear my head and *get my shi...* (crossed out), get my thoughts in order.

Back in a month.

Logan


-----

Why did he do that? Why did he leave a note for her? Why did he tell her where he was going and when he would return?

Why?

Because he WANTED to.

Charles knew. Rogue should know. Scott needed to know. But Ororo? Ororo, he wanted her to know.

WANT.

The same want that blazed inside the raging animal. The same want that the man felt.

The same want that he tried and failed to stifle.

The same want that he was going to bury in the coldest and bleakest he could find…or at least try to.

And bury he did…..or so he thought. What he did was just temporarily freeze the burning flame. The outer cold, cooling his heart to the way it used to be before, unfeeling, uncaring, un-beating.

Turning back, he returned to the mansion. He returned – to his duties, his schedule….his lonely existence.

-----

“Coffee?” lost in his thoughts, he had missed the new entrant in the kitchen.
“Huhn,” he looked up and around to zone in on the intrusive voice. “What?” he snapped without thinking.

“I said, would you like some coffee,” Ororo offered evenly, understanding that she had surprised him by interrupting his musings. “Your beer is almost finished.”
“I got more of it,” pushing himself off the high-stool, Logan took a last swig to empty the bottle, his face twisting at the now warm liquid. Tossing the empty bottle into the trashcan, he yanked the fridge door open to withdraw the remaining four of the six-pack he had left in it for chilling.

“You kept beer in the common fridge,” was the obvious statement-question.
“Nah,” Logan popped two inches of his right hand’s middle claw to open the can, cleaning the razor sharp blade along the weather beaten denim of his jean.

“Then what were the cans doing here?” he scowled at her continued line of questioning.
“I ain’t yer student,” Logan snapped. “I just brought it frem my room to chill it. Its nighttime and there are no students. I know yer rules about alcohol, and I ain’t dumb enough not to understand simple English.”

“Logan, I didn’t…” Ororo hesitated. The last time they had this type of conversation, she had blasted him for interfering in her personal life and now she was doing the same in his. “I’m sorry,” she apologized and turned around to fill herself a cup of hot steaming Brazilian coffee.
“Sorry?” he opened one eye and tilted his head towards her. “What fer?”
“For not trusting you,” Ororo answered softly, knowing fully well that he would hear her, especially in this silence, when everyone else in the mansion was asleep. “For not believing in your judgment and for intruding in your personal matters. I had not right?”

“Ya got all the rights ya want,” his answer surprised her. He wasn’t drunk, that much she knew. Was he joking? Or was he…?
“What do you mean Logan?” her voice was just a whisper.
“I mean what I said,” he was looking straight into her eyes. “Ya got all the rights ya want.”
“Really! How? From when?” she joked in an effort to lighten the mood, trying to ignore the conviction in his voice.
“From now,” he answered the ‘From when’. “’Cause I said so,” clarified the ‘how.’

“Logan, are you drunk?” she chuckled weakly.
“Do I LOOK drunk to ya?” he growl was dangerous, its vibrations reaching and running through her silk clad body.

Instead of answering either his words or his heated gaze, Ororo moved alongside the central island of the spacious kitchen occupying the stool on the side opposite to his.

“Afraid ‘Ro,” his humorless grin was totally Wolverine.
“No,” Ororo answered evenly, knowing fully well that he would *sniff* out her lie.

“If ya say so,” he replied with a single shoulder shrug. “Don’t worry, I won’t bite.”
‘Not even if I want you to?’ she mused silently, her eyes lingering over his exposed chest.

-----

Unknown to both Logan and to the Wolverine inside him, Ororo had developed equally intense feelings towards him. Somewhere along, he had moved from being a reluctant teammate, to an even more unwilling teacher, to a tentative friend, finally becoming someone she wanted to give her heart to…..or at least the part that she hadn’t given already.

Somewhere along the way, she had fallen truly, deeply and completely in love with the most obnoxious and hardheaded man she had ever met. ‘But he is also honorable, caring, loyal….and innocent,’ she thought and smirked at the last word. *Innocent*, that was something that no one would call the Wolverine. Yet she did….because she had seen the way in which he approached something new that caught his eye. *Just like a child.*

After returning from the Lake, they had struggled to get back a semblance of normalcy in the mansion and in the lives of the students and faculty living in it. It was during that time that she had come to realize and know the man behind the Wolverine. He had been a silent yet solid support beam in the crippled school and mansion.

Everyone had expected him to leave….everyone, including her. There were only two people who KNEW that he wouldn’t…..The Professor and Rogue. The Professor knew, not as much because of his telepathic abilities than of his years of experience with different kinds of people.

And Rogue, thought Ororo wistfully, her knowing wasn’t even a question. The girl, nee young woman, was the only one who could get near the Wolverine and confront him with no fear at all. The untouchable and the unapproachable, they were an odd duo. Marie, as only he called her, did just that. Walking right up to him, she smiled a sad smile for his and their collective loss, tears filling up in her innocent eyes. Then….then she did the unthinkable, undoable….for anyone except for her. Snaking a gloved arm around his leather-covered one, she escorted him to his old room. Her actions giving everyone all the answers and explanations they would get from either of them.

----

As days turned to weeks and weeks turned to months, the *man* known as Logan became known to her and slowly and stealthily, he snaked into her heart.

She had been gathering her courage to approach him and reveal her feelings to him. She had reached that decision after weeks of thinking and mulling over the pros, the cons, her own insecurities and all possible reactions from his end.

She remembered the day she finally decided to confront him.

//Flashback//

“Logan,” she timed her move perfectly to find him alone.
“Yeah ‘Ro,” he stopped using the punching bag his was practicing against.

“Didja want something?” he arched an eyebrow at her nervous silence.
“Yes,” she answered instantly. “But if you are busy, I can….”

“Ororo, Stop,” she stopped at his use of her *actual* name. Peeling off the boxing gloves, he flung them to where his jacket lay on the ground. “What is it?” he asked as he came to stand beside her, his radiating body heat and outdoorsy scent causing her to go weak in the knees and subconsciously lean towards him.

“Logan, I would like to thank you for everything you have done in the past few months,” she felt like kicking herself at her lame words.
“Hn,” Logan eyes narrowed with suspicion. “Yer….yer welcome.”
“I also want to thank you for giving me a valued friend,” ‘What are you doing Ororo?’ she scolded herself.
“What is it ‘Ro?” he was frowning now. “What dya want?”

“Logan, I-I….” she took a deep breath. “Logan I….”

“Stormy”

//End Flashback//


That was when everything started to go wrong, one thing after another.

That was the week when her past returned and intruded into her present and her hopes for a future. A future she had hoped that would include and develop alongside Logan.

Forge and Remy. One, her one time lover and the other, her one time best friend.

Forge, she had turned away instantly, spurning any of his attempts to come near her. Hadn’t he be the one who had had taken her heart and ground it under the heel of his bionic foot.

Remy, she gave a second chance. He had been her best friend, during his days at the institute. They were thick as thieves…well, they had actually been just that….thieves. An unbeatable team….until the day their partnership and what she thought then, their unbreakable friendship, ended. The day Remy left the x-men, the mansion….her.

-----

While on one hand she was ecstatic over the return of her wayward friend, it troubled her to see Logan withdraw into the Wolverine, shirking not only from the newcomers, but also from her.

Knowing his instinctively suspicious behavior, she had given him the time and space she thought he needed to become comfortable with Remy. Forge had left soon after the upgrades of the Danger Room had been completed and tested to perfection.

Then came that fateful evening….the evening that left her flustered and thoroughly confused.

In an attempt to overcome the confusion, she had talked to the one person who she thought could help her with someone like Wolverine. She had talked to Remy.

//Flashback//

“Stormy,” Remy lifted her chin to look into her twin sapphires. “Where are y’?”
“I am here,” Ororo’s smile didn’t reach her eyes, which remained as lost as they had been a couple of seconds ago.
“Non,” the perceptive empath sensed her longing. “You be ‘ere, but your thoughts be someplace else. Your heart be someplace else.” He whispered with the barest of frowns.

“Its about th’ Wolverine, isn’t it?” he questioned, her answer giving him all the answers he needed.
“Y’ like him?” he questioned tentatively, carefully avoiding the use of the other *L* word.

“I-I…” Ororo tightly clenched the side of her chair, her knuckles turning white. “I love him.”
“Oh,” Remy exhaled dejectedly. “Remy not know that.”
“Neither does he.” Ororo whispered inaudibly. “You are the first person to know about it.”

“What about ‘im?” Gambit lifted his red on black eyes to hers.
“What do you mean?”
“Does ‘e love y’ too?”
“I don’t know,” the weather goddess answered weakly. “I think so.”

“Why ‘aven’t you told ‘im yet?”
“I was going to,” Ororo remembered the day she had approached Logan….the last day he had talked to her properly. “But…”
“Remy come in between,” Remy answered with a humorless chuckle. “Sorry ma’ petite.”
“Its alright my friend,” Ororo laid a slender hand over his gloved one “You couldn’t have known.”

“Y’ gonna tell ‘im?” Gambit felt the last bit of hope slipping out his hands. Storm had been his first true love. Oh, he had many lovers, countless girlfriends, but none of them came close to Ororo. He worshipped like a religion, and although he was falling in love with his *Mississippi Belle*, Rogue, he still wanted to hold onto his anchor…his Stormy. Even though they had never been anything more than friends, the best ones no less, he knew that they would never be anything more….not now. He had sensed her feelings towards the gruff Canadian and the intensity with which the not so *oblivious* Wolverine wanted to return them.

“Yes,” the answer came out automatically.

“What if he don’t love y’?” one last ditch effort. “What will y’ do then?”

“I don’t know…I really don’t.”

//End Flashback//


------

“’Ro, you ok?” the concern in Logan’s voice drew her to the present.
“Uh-yes,” she nodded at her coffee.

“Logan,” ‘Make your move,’ she steeled herself.
“Yeah.”

“Would you…” she started hesitantly. “Would you like…..Wouldyouliketoseemynewroom?”
“What?” Logan frowned at her hurried tone. “What dya just say?”
“Would you…like to see my new room?”

“Yer…new…room,” Logan repeated slowly as if trying to confirm what he had just heard. He had heard about her new room in the mansion attic, but hadn’t seen it yet. Hell he hadn’t even seen her old room.
“Yes,” the blue in her eyes silently urged the hazel in his.

“Now?”
“Yes.”

“Uhn,” Logan momentarily looked like a deer caught in the headlights of an approaching vehicle. “If ya want me to,” he stood up and started towards her.
“I wouldn’t have asked if I didn’t want you….to,” she held out on the last word.

“Ya sure about this?” three words carried a wealth of meaning.
“Yes,” this time the answer was full of confidence.

“Lets go darlin’,” his spoke from a few inches away from her.

-----

Stepping out of the kitchen, the two teammates went up the flight of stairs to the teachers’ wing and proceeded to walk along the empty halls, with Logan finding it increasing difficult to keep a track of the various sounds coming from the different rooms – Scooter snoring, Henry chomping down on yet another Twinkie, the Cajun’s cheap perfume. His difficulty arose from the *scents* emanating from the woman accompanying him. Hope, fear, nervousness, all these in themselves were coming from Ororo, but they didn’t affect him as the fourth and most powerful scent of all - *Arousal*. The man and the animal worked together to analyze Ororo’s strange offer.

Reaching the loft, Ororo opened the door for them to enter, her essence, which saturated the entire room; hit him hard, making him almost buckle down on his knees.

“Ororo,” he growled huskily.
“Yes?” she turned back to face him standing in the door, just outside the room.

“Ya sure about this?” he repeated his earlier question.
“Yes,” she replied blushingly, her chest heaving as her breathing grew shallow.

“Good,” he stepped in and closer the door behind them.

------

No sooner had he done that that Ororo was on him, her arms tightly wound across his neck, just as her shapely legs wrapped around his waist, pulling all of him into her.

-SNIKT-

The middle claws out, he slid the back of his hands along her back, cutting her panties, bra and her silk nightgown in one long sweep.

Breaking their kiss, Ororo lowered herself from and stepped back to let the shredded clothes fall off

-SNIKT-

The room echoed with the sound of the other four claws springing out involuntarily, a deep growl accompanying the metallic zing.

“Logan,” Ororo’s eyes widened at the *expression* of his expression, his name coming out as a husky mixture of surprise, amusement, the slightest bit of fear and a whole lot of arousal.

“’Ro,” the guttural sound was more animal than human. Suddenly he realized, every *projection* of his body was out and about. “Uhn-sorry,” he apologized, as the claws slid back in. “I don’t know….”

“Ssssh,” she stepped up to him, her perfectly manicured index finger gently resting over his mouth. “I liked it,” her whisper reached his ears. “I lo….mmph,” her words were lost into his attacking lips, their softness surprising her.

Leaving her lips, he moved down to kiss and gently suck at her neck; feeling her moans rise and vibrate through to him, even before they reached his ears. His hands, moving on their own accord, reached up to cup both breasts, his thumbs kneading her gorgeous areolas.

Continuing downward to explore and memorize every single part of her, Logan reached those heavenly mounds of sweet chocolate colored flesh. Her breasts, *Natural,* was the word that came up about them. That and a whole string of others along with it – smooth, round, full, perfect, magnificent. Words that he had never thought or said about another. In the end he settled for just one word to include, encompass and surpass them all…. *Ororo*.

Lowering his mouth on one of the twin rounds, he sucked, gently at first, but soon with increased pressure and urgency. His actions eliciting loud moans from her.

Soon….too soon for him, he resumed his journey and came to the gentle curve of her smooth abdomen. She was perfect there too, just like any aspect of her. Her contours reminded him that she was a fully-grown and developed woman…just in the prime of her life. ‘Just right for us,’ the Wolverine raised his head once again.
-----

“Hssssss,” Ororo hissed at the feeling of something touch her feminine core. “Uhn-yessss Logan,” her nails dug into broad muscled shoulders as two thick fingers parted and entered through her folds.

Withdrawing the probing digits, Logan brought them up to his mouth. “Sweet,” his appreciation caused Ororo to yank his fingers from his lips and bring them to hers, her tongue snaking out to taste her own essence. Oddly enough, it WAS sweet, something she had never thought of, let alone done in the past.

Clean them thoroughly, she let go of them, only to reach for his shining lips to lick along them too, all the while grinding her hips along his denim covered hardness, causing the *Wolverine* to become increasing aroused and feral.

Walking to the bed, Logan lowered her onto the soft cotton sheets, their coolness causing her to arch up towards him, her arms rising up to hold onto him.

-----

“Goddess,” Ororo’s threw her head into the pillows as lightening flashes lit up the night sky, all caused by Logan’s lips descending on her molten core, his thick and very talented as well as experienced tongue teasing and finally entering her womanhood.

“LOGAAAANNN,” she screamed out his name as her orgasm, first of many she was going to experience that night, hit and exploded through her body. The loud boom of thunder announced it for the whole mansion and a better part of New York State to hear.

“Loggggaannn….” Her breaths will cries as the smell of fresh tears drew Logan up and alongside her. “Lo…Logann…nn...”
“Ssshh ‘Ro,” he cradled her in his strong arms, helping her ride out the orgasmic shockwaves. Turning her face towards him, Logan slowly licked all of the salted *rain* away from her.

A continuous rain was pelting at the majestic stone structure, cleaning it, refreshing it, just as the two lovers were doing for each other.

-----

Recovering, Ororo turned sideways, snaked her arms around her feral warrior and drew him to her still heaving bosom, tilting his head to engage in a soft exploratory kiss. This time she was taking the lead. “Logan….” she whispered into his *midnight* hair.

“Yeah darlin’,” their bodies shook with his rumble.
“You-you are still overdressed,” she slid a slender hand across his waist, dipping down to caress the prominent bulge in the denim.
“You wanna do somethin’ about it,” it was more of a statement than a question.
“I sure am,” the crack of the zip accompanied her answer.

Leaving the safety circle of his strong arms, Ororo pushed herself down his rough body and knelt besides his hips, her slender hands reaching around and gently pulling the obstructive piece of clothing.

“Goddess,” her husky whisper received a smug chuckle from the prone Wolverine, who knew the reason for the exclamation. “You are….beautiful.”
“Na darlin’, yer the beautiful one, I am just…..manly.”
“Not very modest are you,” a winged eyebrow arched with amusement.
“Nope,” the answer was clear and prompt. “Why should I be, when I got someone like you with me? I still can’t believe my luck. I lo….”

“No need dearest. I know….and I feel it too,” Ororo silenced him just as he had silenced her. “If you still want to say it, wait until we finish….this.”
“I ain’t ever gonna be finished with you ‘Ro,” he answered seriously, deep conviction momentarily replacing the gruffness in his voice. “Never.”
“Good to know,” a shy but mischievous smile lit her face. “Because I don’t intend to do it either. I wouldn’t want either of us to miss each other….miss this.”

-----

“’Roro,” an almost stifled snarl escaped from between Logan’s gritted teeth as Ororo rose and straddled him, rubbing her dripping center against his hardness.

Lowering her face to his chest, she teased one nipple, licking, biting and licking it again. “Logan,” she murmured at his chest lower. “I cannot wait any longer. I want you….I want you inside of me….NOW.”

Barely had the words left her mouth, that she found herself on her back with a completely feral looking Wolverine resting between her thighs. “Ya sure about this ‘Ro?” he somehow managed to ask one last time, not knowing what would he do if she said *no*.

“Logan,” she growled perfectly. “If you leave me now….you won’t even make it to the door.”
“That’s my Goddess,” he grabbed her legs and moved them apart. ‘My mate,’ the Wolverine roared.

“Ready darlin’?” Logan felt himself shaking as he positioned himself at her altar.
“YesSSSS,” Ororo’s hiss turned into a yelp as she felt him push past her entrance, her inner walls stretching for his generous *manliness* as he slowly but surely progressed deeper into her love channel, its muscles contracting and expanding to massage his shaft.

Filling her to the hilt, Logan reached down and claimed Ororo’s smooch-swollen lips for yet another passionate one, allowing her get used to him as his lips swallowed her whimpering moans.

Only when he felt her relax and twist under him, did the Wolverine made his next move, his thrusts were slow and gentle at first, soon gaining speed and intensity to become faster, longer……more powerful.

-----

Soon, ‘Yesss….Logan….Oh Goddess…yes….’ echoed against the walls, as Ororo began to respond with equally passionate fervor.

“Faster Logan…harder…,” she cried out. Her servants – thunder, lightening, wind and rain proclaiming and emphasizing her intense desire. “FASTER Logan….faster my love.”

‘My Love,’ just two words….two *simple* and *easily* spoken words that caused the Wolverine to finally break out into the open. Pushing her long shapely legs as far apart as possible, Logan plunged in deeper and harder than before, gaining a squeal from the platinum haired goddess writhing under him.

“Come on ‘Ro,” the Wolverine urged his new mate. “Come fer me….with….come with me.”

-----

Suddenly….for a single moment in time, everything stilled as both lovers, eyes locked, stared right into each other, they two souls joining as well.

“ORORRRRO.”
“LOGANNN.”

Two simultaneous yells rang out, their primal intensity causing both to lose control of their elemental selves.

-SNIKT-
-KRAKKA-BOOM-


Both Wolverine and Storm cried out. Sharp claws piercing the bed’s headboard as storm-force winds formed an envelope around them, closing them off from all others.

They stayed that way for what seemed like hours, both riding the waves of their perfectly matched orgasms. Storm had her legs and arms around a half-slumped Wolverine, who had his claws still embedded in the wrecked wall. His breathing ragged moments ago, had evened out, thanks to his healing factor.

-------

Coming back to the *sane* world, Ororo gasped at the devastation *they* had caused.

“Goddess!! What have I done?” she centered her emotions to end the tumultuous thunderstorm.
“*I*,” Logan chuckled as he nuzzled into her neck, lapping the bite wound he had inflicted in the *heat of the moment*, an injury that none of them had even noticed before.

Following the jerk of his head, Ororo looked up and back to the splintered remains of a once beautifully carved headboard. “Oh….” a satisfied smile came over her face.
“You lost control too,” she mused lightly as she snuggled up to him, drawing imaginary patterns on his sweat-slicked chest.
“Yeah,” was all she got from the momentarily satiated Logan.

“Don’t worry,” he said with a smirk, “We can repair it….even make some changes….some additions.”
“Some additions,” her head tilted towards him, almost giggling at his suddenly nervous demeanor. “I…..I’d like that.”

“Just like?”
“Yes….*Just like*,” Ororo answered playfully. “Because I have many things I like…..love even more.”
“Many things?” the *original* scowl was back.
“Yes,” Ororo nodded and purred as she rubbed her smooth cheek along her lover’s hairy chest. “In fact,” hand traversed the *hair* trail leading down his to his waist, going further down after that. “I can see one right now.”

“’Ro….ssss,” Logan hissed as her slender fingers wrapped around his still sensitive shaft.

------

“Logan,” Ororo yelped in surprise as she found herself flipped over her stomach. “Wha….”

“Ssssh ‘Ro,” a kiss from Logan silenced her. “Seein’ that we already are going to repair and redecorate the room….”

“Lets wreck it even further.”


FIN

Note: Hope you liked it. Was planning on giving Forge and Gambit larger *roles*, but as neither of the two are among my favorite characters, decided against it. Pure RoLo.

Please Review!!!





You must login () to review.