Outside Distraction

Night reaches its hand across the sky of Chandilar, the artificial throne world of the Shi’ar, as the current Majestrix; Deathbird lays in bed with her lover. He is a figure, who in his time watched many events on Earth. His ghostly white eyes that match his skin show no sign of aging. He is the immortal bane of many, as his quest for the perfect gene has driven him beyond sanity. He was once Nathaniel Essex but he is better known as Mr. Sinister.

“Cal’Syee it is time I take my leave.” Sinister’s lips curl as he says this. The smirk would remind one of the cat that got the cream.

“Essex your visit was much shorter this time. You did not even see our children this time.” Deathbird caresses the white-faced man of Earth.

“I must return, I have plans that I must attend to.” Sinister kisses her forehead as he holds his lover. “Ahh but it is the same here for you Cal’Syee after all you are the Majestrix.”

“True.” She nips his neck. “I still remember when I first laid eyes on you so long ago.”

Sinister laughs somewhat as he recalls the event. “You thought I was strange for an Earthman.”

“Yes but you changed that. It was not long after that you gave me our children.”
Deathbird sits up and turns to Sinister as she continues. “I would like to know though why did you ask my brother D’Ken to take that earth plane with that fowl Corsair and his wife?”

“It was part of the bargain I made with your brother for my services in having your father replaced as Majestrix.” Sinister answered. “Did not D’Ken enjoy his nights with the Summer’s woman?”

“So much so he had a half-breed with her.” Deathbird walks to what appears to be a closet, “ But why?”

“Why?” Sinister looks at the nude form of his lover.

“Why them?”

“I wanted the children; Scott, Alex and Michael.”


“I did not know there were three. I only thought there was two.”

“Before I gave D’Ken the woman Katherine, I removed her unborn child. After all that was why the family had taken that trip. So to tell the two older ones that they were going to have another brother.”

“How do you know all of this Nathan?”

“I was the family doctor.” Sinister laughs truly satisfied with his grand scheme.


The end for now……

Please submit reviews……

1- Cal’Syee is actually Deathbird’s real name.

2- Deathbird actually has twin children, a boy and girl called Blacklight and White Noise. It has never been revealed who the father was but I decided to make Sinister the father for purposes of this story.
)





You must login () to review.