Spoilers: Ultimate X-Men #48, #51, #59, #60, #65

Street Trash

Wise Guy

Dummy

Kid

‘Ro

Da….

“Watcha doing?” The pierced-tattooed singer surprises her.
“I’m writing the names Logan calls me by,” she completes the last word. ‘Darlin’.’

“Why? I know you and fuzz-face are all kissy-an’-dry humpy, at least from your side. But…”
“I need something to call him by. Something that will, you know….”

“Get his panties in a bunch,” the gutter-mouth Dazzler supplies.
“He doesn’t wear panties,” the weather witch’s deep brown eyes twinkle. “Not boxers...or briefs….”

“Oooh commando. Easier for you,” both battle hardened x-women giggle at that. “So, where is he? Haven’t seen him.”
“Work,” is the cryptic answer. “But, he is on his way back. He has also found a new mutant and is bringing her here.”

“Her! Is she….?”
“No, its not like that,” she tries to sound unaffected, but her relief is clear. She doesn’t want to lose him. “It’s a twelve year old girl. He found her in a mall.”

The thump of a motorcycle engine announces the man in question’s arrival.

“Fer the last time kid,” he is angry. “Stop yappin’ an’ stop callin’ me….”

“WOLVIE! WOLVIE! WOLVIE! So there dude.”

“Aha,” the windrider’s got her killer name. “The next time he calls me dummy or something, I hit him with this.”
“Yeah,” her companion nods. “And it goes great with Stormy. Wolvie-n’-Stormy, the terrible twosome. How about a threesome? Or a four? I am sure War wouldn’t….”

“Oh, no. Don’t even go there.”


Note: Longer than expected, but I got to get Jubilee in there. Still waitin’ for her in the actual comics.

An' as for the Storm here, you have see her through your Ultimate eyes. She is younger, fiester an' not afraid to pull her punches....or let her emotions hang out!!





You must login () to review.