Disclaimer: The characters are not mine, they belong to Marvel.
Title: Destiny: Prt6 The Honeymoon
Rating: NC-17 is not high enough!
Author’s notes: Every newly married couple has some sort of a honeymoon; Logan and Ororo Howlett are no different! Let’s take a peek……….


Standing in front of a floor length mirror in their island cabana, Ororo let her gaze slide down the reflection of the woman staring back at her. The soft blue peignoir, with a row of Valenciennes sewn at the tight bodice and sleeves, low cut neckline had her breasts pushed up in open invitation. Her lips parted in a secret smile while loving the way the silk skimmed over her bare body. Its folds revealing enough to tantalize without giving away all her hidden secrets. Her face, lighted by the many scented candles flickering around the spacious room, glowed. As her clear gaze sparkled with anticipation of the night to come. Her hands reached for her favorite scent of jasmine and ran the lightly coated top down the long, swan like perfection of her neck, the deep valley of her breasts, wrists and down between her tingling thighs. All the places she hoped her new husband would travel.
Logan.
Goddess, he was finally hers. Mrs. Ororo Howlett. She almost giggled at how right it sounded. After all those years of denying her true feelings for him, of watching him ‘flirt’ with everyone, he had chosen her. And she him. And tonight at the start of their lives together she wanted him to lose control, to unleash not only the man but also the wolverine. She wanted to know the primal urges he would invoke. To taste the unabashed dictates that drove a man like him. Memories of previous times together brought on sensations that shook her. She felt and reviled in the longing, the desire and need so palpable it had a life of its own. Anticipation pulsed through her and ran deep and hot to the core of her femininity.
Of there own accord her long slender hands started a sensual path across dusky mounds of flesh, igniting pulses already alive with desire. It ran down to cup her womanhood in a gentle squeeze that required more. Unable to resist, she slowly raised the hem, exposing the mound covered with white coarse hair. She licked a finger and lowered it down, and across the brown lips shielding her inner core. Pleasure, white and hot blazed through her, eliciting a moan filled with need from parted lips. Goddess what was she doing? Logan would return at any moment, but the ache was so intense that she could not turn away from it. Dipping a finger into the growing heat, she threw her head back and let the wonderful sensations wash over her body. A second finger followed the first; her hips started gyrating hypnotically to the rhythm echoing from her beating heart and throbbing channel. Moisture coated her rapidly moving hand. Suddenly, a deep groan of pained arousal emitted from behind, stilled her fevered dance. Her eyes sort and found Logan’s reflection staring at her from the open balcony doors. The look in his eyes caused her already unsteady legs to tremble.
Desire, unlike anything she had ever seen before darkened his eyes, hardened his body and changed his movements from a man into an almost sub human creature with one goal in mind; mating. She shivered and eased her wet fingers from there tight haven.
“Don’t.” he rasped hoarsely, barely able to formulate words. “Don’t stop.”
She licked her tongue across parched lips. “How long were you standing there?”
He left her question unanswered and started towards her with slow deliberate steps. Inches away, he stopped. Her gown brushed his bare chest but he forced himself not to touch her yet.
“Long enough.” He whispered huskily. They stared back at each other with bright gazes and shallow breaths. He reached around and presented her with a single red rose.
“Oh, Logan.” She signed, leaning into him and loving the heat reaching out to her. He stiffened as she brought the rose to her nose and drank of its heady scent. Logan reached for it and took it from her.
“What are you……” her breath hitched with questionable possibilities.
“SShhhhhh, darling. I need you to finish what you started and this will help.” He commanded. Heat stained her cheeks. Without touching, he compelled her to look into his eyes and held them. Intense browns, to aroused blues. Then he slowly lifted the rose and ran it down her face, neck, and breasts in a path that left Ororo gasping for breath. Finally, when he had her whimpering, he dropped it on the nearby bed and watched her for countless seconds from hooded, thick lashes in a face turned harsh with wanting. His hands of their own will lifted then buried themselves into the tangled mass of her hair followed by him snuggling his face into it in the hopes of controlling the all consuming drive to take her before time.
“So soft.” He said in a tone so low she had to strain to hear. His handles dropped back to his sides and she felt bereft.
“Do it.” His voice pleaded.
Ororo had no doubt as to what he meant and without any more reservations she let her nerveless hands drop at her sides and pinched the material of her gown, then began to roll it inch by tantalizing inch. Revealing long chocolate mocha legs, sculptured thighs, and finally the apex of her being was exposed to his hungry gaze. He made no sound, no move to touch her or aid her, only his eyes held a strong desire pulsing with a challenge. Ororo felt her heart hammering, her mouth dry. She could not believe what she was about to do in front of him, but the need to seduce, to make Logan loss all restraints and finally claim her as his wife drove her on.
Moistening her lips, she let her hands span down to the curls and let her fingers rub the glistening folds. She moaned and threw her head back against his bracing shoulder. Finally, Logan touched her by wrapping an arm around her and hitching the obscuring folds of fabric high on her flat belly. He growled at the open sight of her slender hand exposing pink folds to his piecing vision. Her fingers again disappearing and appearing after seconds of bliss. The other hand wantonly flicked the hooded nub causing her to cry out and increase her motions. Her naked buttocks unwittingly rubbed against the still growing shaft of his penis through the thin silk of his pajama pants. He groaned at the exquisite torture as his hands tightened on the gown, legs opened like pillars of concrete to brace against her sensual, frenzied pace.
“Yes baby, that’s it. Let it happen.”
“Ooooh Logan!” she cried out as waves of mind-altering pulses crashed behind her closed lids, buckling her knees. Logan urged her to rub faster and she mindlessly obliged. Shaking, thrashing and moaning against the wall that was his body.
“Please…..oh Goddess!” begged from full lips.
Ignoring his jerking erection, Logan pulled back from her and frantically turned her around and knelt down. He had her legs spread, face buried between her thighs before she realized his intent. The first touch of his tongue sent her spiraling over the edge, crying out his name in a repetitive chant. Pleasure pumped through every pore in hot flashes that rendered her speechless, drowning in a haze of unfathomable satisfaction. She mindlessly buried her fingers into the dark tingles of his hair and pushed him deeper. He kept up his assault, licking, slurping and sucking the tender folds with passionate ferocity. She went wild, pumping her hips against his rapidly moving face. Almost losing his balance, Logan grabbed hold of her thighs in a tight grip and jammed his tongue inside her flooding hole. He drank like a man having spent days in a desert who finally found life giving sustenance. The taste of her was like sweet cream tinged with honey, her scent was a powerful aphrodisiac that pushed him further then he’d ever wanted to go with any other woman.
Once he was replete, Logan fixed his attention on her clit and swallowed it into his mouth, sending her crashing into another wave. He didn’t stop until he felt the last ambers subside. Only then did he release her and stood up, his ragged breathing reaching and caressing her. Raggedly, Ororo stared into his savaged eyes dancing wildly with unfulfilled passion and reached out and ran her fingers through the hairs of his chest, down the contracting muscles of his torso to the dangling drawstrings.
“Ro…” he tried to warn in a gravely tone.
“I want to touch you.” His eyes darken until they were almost black. He lazily ran a hand down her hair, from its crown to the ends. His hands glided down to her arms, sending goose bumps in its wake and she marveled at his strength. Ororo was very aware of the hunger, heat that lay dormant so close to the surface. She saw it in the tense lines of his shoulders, and escalated heartbeat. Felt it in the throbbing shaft under her questing fingertips.
“I want you inside of me.” Her face covered in unfettered sensuality.
“Ro, it’s taking everything in me not to rip that thing off and make love to you right now.” He told her with eyes that were hot and feverish.
“What are you waiting for?”
“Not here, I wanna take you some place.”
“But why must…….” He placed a silencing finger against her lips and she quickly darted her tongue along its lines. Logan pulled his hands away as if burned. In a strained voice he said. “Don’t”
“I do not want to wait, Logan. Make love to me, now”
The softly spoken words were enough to shred the last of his resolve. All his restraint gone he grabbed her against his hard length and capture her lips in a possessive, urgent kiss. The taste of herself still on his lips caused her to deepen the embrace further. Ororo was not surprised that her skinned burned with renewed claps of licking flames of need. Wantonly she pressed forward, seeking, touching as much of him as she could. Suddenly he brushed aside the neck of the gown and palmed a dark nipple until it stabbed at his hand. Leaning down he captured it with seeking lips that devoured. She was a mass of raging feelings, which she instinctively passed on to him. Raking long nails across his powerful shoulders, broad back and the wild mane of his hair.
All Logan wanted to do was lay her down and bury himself into her, but instead he scooped her up and rapidly raced her through the open doors and down a short flight of stairs. His bare feet were noiseless on the dry ground. Foliage whipped at them but he kept his pace, mindful that the over brush plants did not hurt or tangle in her long, glowing hair.
“Logan where are we going?” Ororo asked, slightly perturb by his strange behavior.
“Paradise.” Was his only reply. Holding on to his neck, she noted his moon lite gaze held a mysterious, almost dangerous glint to them. The same feelings warred inside her. She felt lost and the only one capable of finding her was her husband. She gave in to the feeling, closed her eyes, leaned her head to his shoulder and pressed her lips to his neck. Logan almost dropped her. He gasped sharply. A half smile touched her lips and she started nibbling, nicking his neck. Briefly he closed his eyes, tightened his hold and quicken his steps to an almost trout. God help him, but she was killing him. If they didn’t reach the destination soon he wouldn’t be held accountable for ………..
Then they were there. A small clearing surrounded by lush foliage, fragrant flowers. At it’s center, a wide bed covered with white sheets and red rose pedals. Several pillows of varying sizes lined the dark wood headboard into obscurity. Not far away from the bed was a round table elaborately set for two with candles and covered dishes. Soft melodic music played from a hidden CD player. Apart from the candles the only other lightening was a single torch near the headboard and the beaming moon.
Ororo felt her breath caught, chest heaved with wordless emotions. She turned to him and found his eye already drinking her in. At that moment she wanted more then anything to show him a fraction of what she was feeling.
“I wondered where you disappeared to earlier, but I would have never imagined this. I can not find any words to express what I am feeling.”
“Your face says it all, darlin.”
“Then let me also show you.”
She swooped down to capture his lips in a hot, demanding kiss that left no doubts to her words or intent. It was sensuous, passionate and as fierce as a storm. Right when he thought the devastating onslaught was over she was back again like a greedy child wanting more. His mind swam, legs shook, and his blood boiled to fevered pitch. Desire built out of control, threatening to explode. Gentlely without ending the kiss, he released her legs and let her slide down the length of his body. Wrapping her arms tighter around his neck, Ororo molded herself to him, fitting completely.
“Oohhhh, Logan!” she cried as he moved against her, pinning his burning penis to her heat. Feverishly she pulled back long enough to pull the sheer gown over her head and tossed it to the ground.
“Ya so beautiful.” His hungry eyes eagerly roamed over her exquisite nakedness. Caressing it. Wanting it. He bent before a taut nipple and suckled it into his mouth. Pleasure flooded through her body awakening every nerve ending. Words of lust and need spilled from her lightly swollen lips driving him. Logan was relentless, suckling long and hard then flicking his tongue from the harden peaks. Pushing her breast to him, Ororo’s hands stroked his hair, shoulders, down to cup his firm buttocks causing a moan to rip from his feasting lips. She pulled his head up for a kiss to try to quench some of the thirst but it only bubbled further.
“Touch me.” He whispered raggedly. “I need ta feel ya hands on me.”
Intimately her hands sort and found the thick rod of need and rubbed its length through the silk.
“Tell me what you want.” She murmured arching her throat for him.
“You” he growled as his hands touched her intimately, finding the hot dew of her passion.
“Uuuuhhh! Please, my love! I need you inside me, now!” she pleaded almost whimpering in frustration.
He needed no further urgings. Yanking at the string at his waist, Logan let his pajamas drop into a black pool at his feet. Allowing his erected penis to spring out. Ororo immediately reached for it, stroking fervently until he was ready to explode. He moved away from her hands and quickly lifts her up by her plush ass. Ororo held on tightly to him while clamping her legs around his waist. She jumped as his penis skimmed her buttocks seeking her sex. Reaching down, she grasped the pulsing shaft, guided it to her wetness and eased down. Crying out at the explosive sensation of being impelled in one single move.
Gritting his teeth, Logan closed his eyes tightly against a barrage of fiery pulses threatening to push him out of control. His head swam as Ro’s tightness surrounded him then felt her folds began massaging his penis. An old yet familiar urge to plunge in and out of the dark recesses of her core overtook him and moved them towards the waiting bed.
The sudden softness at her back was a surprised to her fogged mind but not the withdrawal followed by the forceful plunging of her vagina. She thrashed wildly, rolling her hips with enthusiasm while raking her nails to his back. Streaks of red appeared but disappeared almost as quickly as they were made. Logan thrust into the liquid heat as the last of his control evaporated. He could feel small spasms, hard and demanding pushing for him to fill her with his love. He held back, waiting for her to be as close as he was.
With each heart numbing movement, Ororo rose to meet him. Loving the way he filled her drove, her into the brink of a bottomless abyss surrounded only by their pleasure.
“Darlin, I can’t hold on!” Logan grunted.
“Nor can Iiiiiiiiiiii!” her tongue poked teasingly into his ear as a final groan signaled his release filled the air just as she screamed her own orgasmic burst of passion.
For several long minutes afterwards he laid on top her until his ragged breathing calmed. Then he moved to the side fearing his weight was crushing her and moved her to rest in the cradle of his arms. He lightly kissed her sweat sleeked temple
“Wow!” she smiled over at him. “This is what paradise looks and feels like.”
His laugh echoed around them. “Yea, our own piece of it.”
Ororo rose up and straddled his hips and leaned down until the tips of her breast raked his chest. “Does this also mean I can have and do anything I desire?” she asked breathlessly while squirming down. She stopped when her backside hit the growing head of his penis, reached down to part her lips and slide up and down his rapidly recovering shaft.
“Yea, but ya sure ya wanna do that, darlin? Don’t ya wanna have something ta keep up ya strength?”
She smiled with feline grace. “I have all I want right here.” She rubbed her sleek folds down his thick member and purred. “ And I am very sure, Pharaoh.”
Logan groaned at the sweet torture, then frowned with surprise. “Yea knew?”
Ro nodded. “Only one man has ever kissed me that way and it would take more then a few glasses of wine for me not to remember that.”
“Ya not mad?” she leaned down and kissed him, loving the sound of his escalated breathing.
“Does that answer your question?”
Logan smirked, “It’s a start.”
He reached down and grabbed her cheeks in a firm grip and squeezed. “Ya’ll have ta convince me some more.”
“I’ll do my best.” She answered before guiding his hard manhood home.





You must login () to review.