The scent drove him wild. It was no other word for it. His heart pumped in steady, yet fast rhythm as he ran through the dark forest. Pine, spruce and juniper trees spiced the air with their heavy aroma. The forest floor was littered with moss covered stones and tree stumps. The quiet was only broken by hunting owls hooting. The hunter running and jumping over fallen tree branches didn't let any sound betray him as he pursued her, his pray.

The winds where playing with him. wafting the prey scent towards him, trying to mislead him. At first he had fallen for the trick. Following the playful winds in a circle as it carried the scent. Musical laughter in the distant had told him the folly of this as the winds were in her command. He had roared at the sky, at the moon, at the laughing goddess and had run toward the sound of her voice calling out to him. The full moon spread patches of silvery light where the tree branches didn't obscure the sky. He could hear water running over rocks and falling from a cliff. He knew this place. It was his hunting ground. He ran towards the water, silent and intent on catching his eluding prey. Where the water ran, the trees grew scarcer and he could see the sky spreading out like a velvet sheet. The full moon was like magic, compelling and calling out to the children of the nature. The winds changed direction and he caught the scent. It was the scent of a woman, the scent of rain, of earth and of vanilla and sandalwood.

A deep growl emitted from him, the sound of his desire, and it was answered by her laughter carried to him by the wind. He saw her then. Dancing with the winds in the pale moonlight. She looked radiant. The silvery hair danced around her in the same seductive and graceful movement as her body. The light from the moon illuminated her soft curves. he could see her clearly. She was caught up in her dance and did not notice him as he silently as a shadow came nearer. Her slender arms were raised above her as she slowly turned with eyes closed and relished in the feeling of the cool winds that caressed her. She was a goddess. Dark and heathen like the pantheons of old. The goddess of love and fertility. Generous, caring and yet fierce. How could he hunt a goddess? Because she was his to hunt. His. His mate. A low soft growl rumbled through his chest.

She looked up then, surprised and then smiling. The winds picked up in strength and she began to rise higher in the air. Teasing him to make him chase her again. But he was faster than she anticipated. He reached out, fast as lightening and caught her ankle in a strong grip. She could summon winds strong enough to carry them both so he pulled her down hard.

She struggled of course and fierce winds battered against him. He didn't let go of her. She strained and tried to pull away. He was stronger, which he proved when he yanked her body against his and then let them fall.

They landed, with her below his heavy body. Her eyes were blazing. A soft silvery layer covered them and he felt the small hair in his back stand as the air became electric. he bared his teeth in a growl and took hold of her wrists, forcing her arms above her head. He could feel her heart pounding against his. In the same strong beat.

The full lips of hers were parted, he could smell her arousal. His prey, his mate. He lowered his face to her neck and bit her, hard without causing bloodshed and she hissed. She writhed underneath him, but his weight almost crushed her.

He bit her again, a bit lower down, over her collarbone. Then again a bit higher, biting her chin. She tried to yank her arms free but he griped harder. His teeth scraped her lower lip before capturing it, pulling slightly and mauling it between his lips. She growled and tried to bite back. Her nails found a grip on his hands and dug in, nearly breaking the skin.
He didn't mind it yet. Not yet. Instead he continued to mark her, with the bruising, and yet not blood shedding bite marks. Lower down her body, moving his own as his head came lower. Her chest rose invitingly and he bit gently on the generous chocolate colored globe, just above her nipple. She moaned, a sound that made the blood rush through him, filling his not yet fully erect member. She could feel him harden, he knew it by the sudden inhale as his member poked her thigh and her movements became different. Not trying to get away, but to get closer, to wrap those slender dark legs around him. He did not let her, not yet. His lips stroke over the dark nipple and it stiffened in response. He took it in his mouth, not closing his lips around it. Just caressing it with his breath.

"Logan...please" the goddess moaned. he flicked his tongue over it and her body quivered. Her breath came rapidly when his lips tightened around the nipple, suckling gently at first then harder. Her moans came faster and urged him on. He pulled at it with his teeth and then let go, trailed mild bites on the side of her breast and across to the other, giving the second nipple the same treatment. He caught her wrists with one hand, and trailed the free hand down, touching her beautiful face, down her throat which he gripped. He could feel her fast pulse beating against his fingers before he let go of the hold and continued to caress her. He pinched the nipple he wasn't bothering with his mouth, between thumb and forefinger, then let go. The hand continued it's travel down her hip and thigh. He gripped firmly and raised the leg a little, shifted his position so his hand could come between them. He stroked the soft lips with gentle fingers and growled in satisfaction at the heat and wetness he felt. The goddess writhed and moaned beneath him, tried to buck her hips up against him.

"Logan.." she begged. He sucked hard at her nipple, and then without a warning he let two fingers ram into her. She gasped loudly a near scream at the sudden intrusion. He pulled back his hand, the fingers slightly bent upwards he thrust them inside her warmth. She was on fire. The stillness that had reigned moments before was disturbed by the howling winds. Electricity was heavy in the air. His thumb brushed over the sensitive bud, massaging it gently. He shifted his attention to her other nipple.

"I need you Logan" Her desire was mounting. His fingers left her, slick with her juices and he could feel how tight she clenched around them when he thrust them inside. He was hard and throbbing, his own desire demanded him to take her. He let go of her arms and she placed her hands on his broad shoulders, nails digging in his flesh. With a growl he yanked her legs up, and she wrapped them readily around his hips. She felt his manhood and tried to press him against her, forcing him to enter. Their eyes met with equal fierceness, both battling for dominance. He won of course. He was the male, the stronger. Her eyes sparkled with white energy but she did not try again to force him to do her bidding. Tonight the beast dominated. The Goddess had to bow. Certain of her submission, he could no longer wait. With one thrust he entered her. Her hips bucked beneath him and the goddess moan was carried by the winds. She felt his strength, his need and his triumph. It was her triumph too, to finally feel him inside, her powerful male. He pulled back and plunged in again and again and again. Forceful, powerful and claiming thrusts.

"Mine" he growled and her eyes shone at the fierceness of his tone.

"Yes" she moaned."Yes, yes, yes" Her nails marked his body, raking, hurting and urging. The thrusts were intense, came faster and fiercer, driving both to the limit and beyond. It would seem brutal the way he took her, pounding against her like the beast he were when he felt the stirring and felt her clench so tightly almost painfully around him. They were both near climax. She wrapped her arms around his neck, wanting to feel him closer as the sensation increased to almost unbearable. They came, he with a roar of triumph as he with a final thrust filled her with his seed. She screamed in response when the climax hit it in never ending waves, and when finally it left her, she was trembling in the aftermath. Weak and exhausted, yet fulfilled, she held on to him and sighed contently when he wrapped those strong arms around her, hugging her to him. He laid down and pulled her against his chest. Cradling each other, he nuzzled at her throat and gave her a soft, lingering kiss.

"Happy anniversary Mrs. Munroe Howlett" he murmured against her lips.

"Happy indeed" she answered with a satisfied smile on those lips. She kissed him and then put her head on his shoulder closing her eyes. She knew he could recover more quickly than her, and as he wanted to prove that she could feel him harden again inside her. Chuckling slightly, Ororo looked up and met her husbands gaze.

"Ten years and you haven't tiered of me yet?" He did not answer, just kept her gaze. She didn't need to hear him say it. she saw the answer in his eyes and felt it. The night was still young, and gave them a lot of opportunity to show that the love and passion still ran strong in their marriage.





You must login () to review.