Ororo opened her eyes to a low lit room, made cozy by a warm fire in the black iron stove. She lifted her head little by little from it’s cushioned resting place, seeking out Logan, who was no where to be seen. She was confused to find herself lying in the small bed in the corner of the cabin, with worn but clean blankets covering her naked form. She held the covers to her chest as she sat up, wincing at the lingering soreness between her legs. Cautiously she raised the blankets covering her, not really clear as to why she expected to look any different, but she certainly felt it. The first thing she noticed was that she was clean. No blood or semen marked her thighs. She flushed. Logan…must have--? The screen door rattled shut causing her to hastily pull the blankets to her chin.

Logan shook his dark head, dislodging the light powder of snow that was covering his hair and shoulders. He placed a brown paper bag onto the kitchen table and tugged off his leather jacket, hanging it from a small set of antlers on the wall. He pulled out a frying pan and several miscellaneous food items before sensing that he was being watched. Slowly he turned towards her, a probing look on his face.

Ororo once more felt a heated flush creep along her skin and she averted her eyes.

Logan cleared his throat. “I got some grub. You hungry?”

She was about to decline when she felt her stomach rumble. “I, um, I could eat.”

He seemed satisfied with her answer. He gave her a curt nod before returning to unpacking the rest of the bag’s contents.

Once his back was to her, Ororo rose from the bed, keeping the blanket wrapped around her. She grabbed one of her two duffels from the floor beside the bed and hurriedly headed for the bathroom.

Logan busied himself putting the food away, trying not to look over his shoulder at the enchantingly disheveled and thoroughly ravished Ororo Munroe as she made her way down the narrow hall.

The passion that had flared between them earlier had not been entirely unexpected, after all, he had wanted to fuck her since he saw her wet and dirty in the Amazon. What was unexpected was his actions towards her. It wasn’t their bout of rougher than usual sex, in fact, he was known for being borderline violent in bed. Jeannie could attest to that. It was what he had done on a subconscious level that prompted his need to get away from her. He had marked her.

As he had come down from his intense climax, Logan had noticed the bloody teeth marks on her shoulder and tasted the tangy sweetness of blood in his mouth. He had withdrawn immediately and gone to the bathroom. Leaning over the stand alone sink he had rinsed his mouth with cold water, not wanting to think about the implications of his instinctive action.

He’d playfully nibbled countless women, nipped skin and left lovebites, but this was different. Ororo’s mark was no playful lovebite. It was a statement. He had laid claim to her on some primitive level that he himself didn’t fully comprehend.

When he had emerged from the bathroom he had been concerned to find Ororo still lying limply on the floor. He had rushed to her side, cursing himself for his callous treatment of her. She had been a virgin for fuck’s sake and he had used her like a two dollar whore. When she hadn’t responded to his voice he had rolled her over and swore anew when he saw the tear tracks on her skin. He had lifted her in his arms and carried her to the bathroom where he had washed her while she rested on his lap. She had stirred but not awoken when he had gently cleansed between her legs. He tucked her into the bed and started a fire before leaving her to head back to the small store they had stopped in earlier for supplies. He had left her not only to get supplies, but he needed to clear his head and to remove himself from temptation. Even though he had just had her, he had wanted her again. His body grew thick and heavy as he watched her sleep and he knew if he had stayed she would have woken with him inside of her.

He turned the steaks in the frying pan over with a fork, and as he heard the bathroom door click open he wondered what she was thinking. He cocked his head, studying her approach from where he stood. She had donned a light blue sweater and faded jeans; her hair was pulled back into a long ponytail and he frowned. He preferred it free from constraint, wild about her shoulders.

Though she was extremely attractive with flawless skin and a thick mass of uniquely colored white hair, Ororo never preened, never flaunted her looks. Not once could he remember her tossing her hair or batting her lashes with a ‘come hither’ attitude as Jean had done. Never once had he seen her act as though she was too good to mingle with anyone else.

When first they had met, he had been so enthralled with Jean that he hadn’t paid Storm much attention, but looking back he realized she was as much a mystery now as she was then. Who was Ororo Munroe? What secrets did she keep? She was a complete enigma, a puzzle that he suddenly very much wanted to piece together.

Ororo shifted subtly under Logan’s gaze. “What?” she asked, mildly defensive, crossing her arms.

It was his turn to shift uncomfortably. “Food’s almost ready.” He evaded with a grumble.

She nodded, but kept her defensive posture.

Shortly Logan removed the pan from the burner.
“Plates?” she asked still not meeting his eyes.

“Paper ones in the bag.”

Ororo pulled out the plates and the plastic utensils. She tore the wrapping from the plates and set them on the table. She reached back in the bag and pulled out some napkins and a bottle of green tea. She raised her eyebrow, giving Logan a questioning glance.

He shrugged. “That’s the shit ya drink, right?”

“Yes. Thank you.” She finished setting the table.

Logan watched her careful movements and once again silently cursed himself. She was nervous and obviously uncomfortable as a result of what had transpired between them. Why that bothered him so much, he didn’t know, but the fact was it did. “Look, ‘Ro.” He reached for her wrist, clasping it in a gentle, but firm grip. “About what happened earlier--”

Ororo’s jaw tightened painfully. “What happened was a mistake. It never should have happened. It won‘t happen again.” She kept her face turned from his. “Can we eat now?”

Although he had been prepared to admit that he had been rougher than he should have been, even prepared to apologize, Storm’s flat out dismissal of what happened angered him. He reached out, cupping her face in his free hand and forcing her to look at him. “Don’t kid yerself, darlin’. It’ll happen again. And again. And again.” As he spoke he leaned closer to her, his breath fanning her lips.

Her eyes widened slightly. “No,” she breathed.

“Oh, hell yes,” he countered on a growl. Logan lowered his head even as he struggled to lessen his uncontrollable reaction to her. He didn’t want to scare her away, she was as skittish as a wild doe. Ororo’s lips were like silken petals beneath his, soft and moist and slightly parted in surprise. With a low rumble, he deepened the kiss, searching her mouth with his tongue, fanning the smoldering flames of their passion. A soft, plaintive sound came from Ororo and Logan pressed himself fully against her.

Ororo strove to ignore the delicious sensations flooding through her body. Her heart thundered in her head and her legs shook like rubber. “Please…” she pulled back. He was regarding her heatedly, his gaze focused intently on her swollen mouth. It was difficult to form a coherent thought with him staring at her like that.

Under his intense look her mouth grew parched and her tongue darted out to moisten her lips. Logan bared his teeth in a sensual smile, his pupils darkening and dilating even further. One large hand curved around the back of her head, tugging her back to him.

Expecting another kiss, she was startled to feel his teeth capture her earlobe. She repressed a moan as his tongue flicked the sworls.

“This is…ahhh. a mistake.”

“Mmm.” Teeth scraped her neck.

“We shouldn’t…” Ororo clenched her fingers into his thick hair, a soft sigh escaping.

Very lightly, in the faintest of touches, Logan skimmed the backs of his fingers down her cheeks, unconsciously following the trails her tears had made earlier. His light touch ignited a deep yearning within her. She closed her eyes, inhaling a tremulous breath.

Logan’s seductive mouth moved languorously across her face until he once again claimed her lips. He kept his heated kisses somewhere between chaotic and controlled, rocking her senses.

Ororo felt helplessly intoxicated. She cursed her traitorous body, and him. “This is wrong,” she protested.

Logan nuzzled her throat. “It sure feels right ta me, darlin’.”

Ororo shook her head, her blue eyes earnest. “I don’t want to feel this for you,” she confessed brokenly.

He lifted his head and gray eyes flashed in the shadows. “That feeling is mutual, babe.” He answered honestly. He didn’t want to feel for her either, and he wouldn’t, he told himself. She was just a fuck. Keep it simple, Bub.

Ororo lifted her mouth for his kiss in silent invitation. He needed no further urging. Logan began laying feather light kisses on the corners of her generous lips. They parted with minimal urging and Logan shuddered with desire. He needed to regain control. He could feel it slipping through his fingers. The urge to take her again was pounding in his head, singing in his blood.

Luckily or unluckily, he couldn’t say which, Ororo’s stomach decided to pronounce it’s hunger.

He raised his head slowly, his lips and tongue lingering. “Let’s eat before it gets cold.” He pulled out a chair for her.

Ororo sat numbly, placing her fingertips to her still tingling lips. She watched Logan move about the kitchen, fascinated by his natural grace and the way his black shirt hugged and stretched over his muscles.

“Ya keep lookin’ at me like that, and I guarantee dinner will be cold.”

Ororo blushed furiously.

They ate in relative silence, both uncertain as to what the other was thinking.



“No. No contact yet.” Logan paced the floor, speaking into the satellite phone Xavier had sent with them. He glanced at Ororo who was seated in one of the recliners, writing in what appeared to be a journal of sorts. Curious, Wolverine paced behind the chair, only to have Storm turn the book over in her lap and give him a disgruntled look. “She’s fine.” Logan commented, rolling his eyes. “You want verbal confirmation? Are you shittin’ me?” With a half-growl, Logan pulled the phone from his ear and placed it against Ororo’s. “Tell Chuck I ain’t killed ya.”

“Not yet,” she said into the phone. “Give him time.”

Logan tugged on her ponytail, surprising her with the playful gesture. After a few more noncommittal grunts and a few ‘yups’ Logan finished his conversation.

“Well?” Ororo asked. “What’s the plan?”

“There ain’t no plan, darlin’. We wait.” He placed the satellite link-up back into the knap sack he brought it out of. “If Creed isn’t on his way here yet, he will be soon. We just gotta be patient.”

Ororo frowned. “How do we know he isn’t just going to make a run for it when he learns that two people are looking for him?”

Logan sat in the opposite recliner, lighting a cigar. “Couple reasons.”

“Do enlighten me.”

He smirked. “Well, fer one this is his territory. He’ll wanna know who’s on his turf and why.”

“Okay, that’s one.”

Logan tilted his head, his dark eyes steady. “Then there’s you. If Elmer gave him the slightest hint of what a looker you are, he’ll be doubly interested.”

Ororo gnawed her lower lip, contemplating. “I don’t know. I still think we should go look for him. Take the initiative.”

He chuckled. “We ain’t just gonna sit here and twiddle our thumbs, ’Roro, but we aren’t doin’ anything tonight, so relax.”

Relax? With him right across from her, looking unbearably dangerous and sexy? Right.

“I’m gonna do a quick walk around.” Logan stood. “Why don’t you get some rest?”

If she didn’t know better, she’d swear there was genuine concern in the gruff Canadian’s voice. “I’m fine,” she said.

He shrugged. “Have it yer way. You still got the gun I gave you?”

“It’s in the truck.”

“Good place for it.” He was sarcastic.

Ororo narrowed her eyes into sapphire slits. “I don’t like guns. I grew up on the streets of Harlem and didn’t need a gun. I don’t need one now.”

That was her second mention of growing up on the streets. Logan paused in tugging on his jacket. “How long were you on yer own before Chuck found ya?”

Ororo rose from the recliner, she seemed
uncomfortable with the new turn of subject. “Since before I can remember.”

“Hnh. I remember Jeannie tellin’ me that yer folks were gone, but that was about it.”

“Really?” She placed her journal on her duffel. “I’m surprised.”

“What? That Jeannie would tell me?”

“No. That you’d cared enough to remember.”

Logan grimaced. He deserved that he supposed. Truth was at the time he hadn’t cared; had actually brushed the comment off dismissively, pulling Jean underneath him for another bout of feverish sex. He wasn’t about to tell Ororo that though. He finished shrugging into his jacket. “I’ll be back shortly. Don‘t open the door for anyone.”

She rolled her eyes. “I’m not--”

“Anyone.” He interjected before she could argue. He was out the door in the next second.


The cabin was dark when Logan returned from his perimeter sweep. He had made a large circle around the cabin, making certain to touch trees and leave marks. He wanted Creed to know they were there. From the file Xavier had given them, Logan knew that Victor Creed was a feral with some clandestine military training and an issue with authority. Sounded all too familiar to Logan, but he pushed aside his aggravation over his own unknown past and focused on the task at hand. In a little over an hour he had made a five mile circle around the cabin.

Logan didn’t bother with the light. His night vision was more than enhanced enough to make the pitch black no more troublesome than hazy gray afternoon light. He took in the cabin, noticing that Ororo had fallen asleep in one of the recliners. He made his way over to her slumped form. He was reaching out to jostle her awake when he spotted her unattended journal on her duffel.

Straightening, Logan gave the book wary consideration. Reading it would be a blatant invasion of Ororo’s privacy… He flipped the book open.

Journal Entry October 3
Spoke with Henry today. It would seem he has an interesting theory as to why I visit him so often. It amazes me how such a brilliant man can be so unbelievable dumb at times. He can be so very obstinate.


Logan glanced back up at the date. October third. Two days ago. His brow furrowed. He turned the page, slightly confused.

Journal Entry October 5
There comes a time in every person’s life when they must question their sanity. For me, now is that time. I lost my virginity. Well, not so much lost, as I am well aware of who took it, but needless to say it is gone. In all of my romantic fantasies, never in my twenty-two years did I envision myself being taken doggie-style on a dirty floor in a cabin in the middle of nowhere for my first time. I could lie and say I’d never envisioned myself with Wolverine. But I won’t, because that particular fantasy had crossed my mind. Mine and every other breathing female the man has ever crossed paths with I‘m sure. But that was a long time ago. Before Wolverine and Jean were official and before…well, before Hank.
I guess Blue isn’t so crazy after all. I don’t know. I’m confused. I feel completely lost. And so alone.


The entry stopped there, presumably interrupted by his and Xavier’s phone call, and apparently Ororo had decided not to continue it. Logan returned the red leather journal to the top of Ororo’s duffel. He wiped his hands on his jeans before reaching out and shaking her shoulder. Ororo unconsciously leaned into his touch, rolling her face towards him.

Logan tensed, a jolt of heat sliding into his groin, making his cock twitch to life. He took a long, slow breath of air, finding it difficult to breathe. Fuck. He shouldn’t want her this much, it was ridiculous. Even as he thought it, he was crouching beside the chair, finding her parted mouth in the dark.

Ororo sighed contentedly. Logan. She felt a familiar thrum of awareness run through her body. She smiled faintly. As dreams went, this was a nice one. It wasn’t until she felt the slick heat of his tongue, complete with the faintly bitter taste of cigar did she realize that she was not dreaming. “Wolverine…” Ororo grasped his shoulders, her voice distressed.

“I thought we agreed on Logan,” he rebuked, tugging at her lower lip. He started to kiss her again and after a moments hesitation he felt her kiss him back. The strokes of her soft tongue were making him even harder as it dueled with his. Logan heard himself groan, and he reached underneath her legs to knead her tight rear. “You’ve got a great ass,” he murmured. He was pulsing with desire, throbbing with his need for her.

Ororo moaned. “Logan, stop.”

Panting, Logan pulled away from her, but didn’t release her. “What?”

Ororo trembled, shivers racing up her spine at his graveled tone. “What’s happening?”

Logan grinned wolfishly. “I woulda thought that was pretty obvious.”

She shook her head, her blue eyes deeply troubled. “I mean between us. What is this?”

Logan exhaled a pent up breath. “Honestly, darlin’, I don’t have a fuckin’ clue.”

Ororo blinked. She hadn’t really expected him to answer, much less acknowledge that there was indeed something between them.

He continued. “I want you,” he murmured. “You want me. Why overcomplicate it?”

Ororo chewed the corner of her lip pensively. She should protest, shouldn’t she? Wasn’t casual sex something she was against? But there was nothing casual about the way Logan made her feel.

Sensing her vulnerability Logan whispered, “I want ta taste you again, darlin’.”

Ororo shuddered, damp heat entering her core at his heated and sinfully sensual words. Uncertainty warred with desire, with desire the victor. Ororo nodded, nearly imperceptible, but Logan saw it. He smiled up at her reassuringly with more than a hint of mischief.

They made it to the bed in the slow, awkwardly graceful dance of removing each others clothing. Logan gripped the bottom of her sweater and yanked it hurriedly over her head. She did the same to his dark, long sleeved black top. Their pants and other impediments soon followed.

“Take yer hair down,” he rasped against the smooth swell of her breast. He rubbed his whiskered cheek back and forth across the sensitive skin, causing her to inhale sharply at the erotic contrast.

Ororo hastily removed the elastic from her hair, shaking the tumbling mass about her bare shoulders.

“Just like a wood nymph,” he muttered, filtering moonlit strands through his fingers.

Ororo’s own fingers were threading through the crisp black hairs covering his broad, muscular chest. Her hands slid over his skin, sending desire rippling through them both.

His palms massaged their way up her back, his strong fingers invigorating and soothing. He stroked her neck, easing tense muscles. “Relax, baby,” he encouraged. Strong white teeth captured her upper lip playfully, suckling. It was a side of Logan that Ororo was completely blindsided by. Tenderness. It made her want to be more for him than just a screw in the woods on a cold, lonely night. But how? She had no experience, save one.

Ororo swallowed the unexpected lump in her throat. “I…I don’t….I may not be any good at this.” She was clearly frustrated by that prospect.

“Hush.” He moved against her, his erection pressing into her bare stomach. “Feel this? I want ya real bad, darlin’. Yer plenty good.” As he spoke his hands continued their soothing circular motions on her back and shoulders until she eased into him, her body soft and pliant. His fingers tangled in her hair.

Growling, he held her immobile as he laid siege to her lips in thorough, erotic exploration. His lips covered her face, from forehead to eyelids, the tip of her nose, even stopping to suck lightly on her chin.

“Ya smell like rain,” he commented, laying her onto the mattress.

His words tickled the curve of her neck as he trailed downward, giving her chills. He dragged his moist tongue down her collar bone, then along the swell of one breast, until he reached a taut peak, which he took into his mouth to lave avariciously.

Her hands threaded through his unruly hair, clutching him to her intimately. “I want to touch you,” she whispered wantonly, surprising herself, and clearly taking Logan off guard if his startled jerk was any indication.

Ororo reached between their bodies, clasping his thick cock in her hand. She blindly moved her fingers along his length, delicately tracing the thick throbbing vein .

Logan grit his teeth, hissing a labored breath. Fuck.

His excitement excited her and she increased the pressure of her grip.

He buried his face in her hair, moaning. “’Ro…”

She wrapped her fingers around the pulsing head of his dick but her placed his hand over hers, halting her movements.

Logan could hear his blood thrumming through his veins, and the dull thud of his heart echoed like thunder in his head. She was bringing him back to the brink, and he needed to stop her. He was too close to the edge as it was.

“We’re gonna take this nice and slow, darlin’.” He changed position, parting her thighs and settling between her long legs. He moved against her, the thick head of his shaft rubbing her opening. Ororo gasped, biting her lip. “Ya like that, don’t ya?”

Unable to restrain herself Ororo curved against him, silently begging for his entry. He drew back, teasing her, making her writhe as he flicked his fingers over her.
“How about this?” he slid two fingers into her, easing them in and out in slow, steady strokes.

Flames licked up her body and Ororo clenched her teeth to keep from crying out. She reached behind his head, pulling him down to her, kissing him aggressively, her teeth nipping his lips.

She took his breath away. With a growl he pressed himself forward. “I’ve got ta have ya, ‘Ro.” He pushed against her, sliding his heavy length inside her, stretching her and filling her to bursting.

As Logan began to move, the full feeling expanded as he buried himself to the hilt. Ororo clutched at his shoulders, lifting her hips from the bed to meet each of his deep strokes.

Logan increased his rhythm, thrusting deeper, relentlessly driving towards their goal.

Small sounds of lust were breaking from her lips as a tightness coiled inside her, a tension that mounted and mounted, making her want to sob with frustration. Just when she thought she couldn’t take it for one more minute of it, her entire body clenched, the coil releasing and waves of fire washed over her. Indescribable pleasure rippled over and over and over her.

Logan continued his deep thrusts, and was rewarded when Ororo arched beneath him, a second orgasm making her claw his back, leaving crimson streaks as she screamed his name.

Ororo trembled in the aftermath of the white hot pleasure that brought tears to her eyes and had wrung Logan’s name from her. She felt him stiffen then, his thrusts deep and hard as he found his own release. She felt a shudder run through his powerful body as he roared her name into the night.

After which both were left speechless. They lay in the dark; neither willing to break the silence; neither willing to let go of the other.





You must login () to review.