Curled on her side, Ororo’s eyes fluttered open to faint sunlight streaming through dark curtains. Her brow furrowed momentarily, then she remembered she was in Logan’s room. Ororo hid her smile in her pillow. She had been uncertain of the consequences of approaching Logan last evening, afraid that she would freeze or that he would push her away. Yet here she lay, back to Logan’s front, content and utterly fulfilled.

“Mornin’.” Logan leaned up on one elbow, the corner of his sensuous mouth lifted in a faint smile. A light breeze filtered through the now open window, caressing the free flowing strands of his ebony hair.

She rolled over slowly, deliciously tender from the night before. She drank in the sight of him, casually naked, his muscles rippling as he leaned towards her.

His gray eyes wandered her features, taking in her seductive disheveled appearance, and kiss swollen lips.

“Sleep well?” he asked, brushing a silky strand of hair from her forehead.

“Yes,” her voice was soft, lulled by his touch. “Been awake long?”

“Mm.” He lifted her hand from where it lay on his shoulder, pressing his scorching lips to the mad pulse at her wrist. “Long enough.” he mouthed against her skin. He swirled his tongue.

Ororo inhaled sharply.

He held her wrist up, his mouth moving unhurriedly along her inner arm, moistening her sleep warm skin with his playful, erotic kisses. He nuzzled her, just below her ear.

She gave a breathless nervous laugh to his touch.

Logan paused, lifting his lashes to meet her eyes.

Ororo’s heart stuttered. There was such a seriousness about him, like nothing she’d seen from him before.

Purposefully, he pulled his bed sheets away from her, his eyes darkening further still.

“Oh!” Ororo gave a startled moan when she felt Logan sink two fingers deep into her waiting warmth. She instinctively lifted her hips.

“Yer already hot and ready fer me.” There was gruff male satisfaction in his voice. “So fuckin’ hot,” he rolled her to her back, his face taut with passion. Bracing his arms on either side of her, he leaned close. “Do ya have any idea what you do ta me?” Not waiting for a reply, he sealed his mouth over hers, teasing her lips apart with his tongue.

She moved restlessly against him, her gaze as hot as her body. She moistened her lips. “Tell me,” she whispered, slightly awed that she affected him at all.

He chuckled in that low, sensual way of his. “How ‘bout I show ya.” He pulled her head from the pillow, tangling his fingers in her thick hair as he covered her mouth with his own. He slanted kiss after kiss on her, teasing her lips apart and dueling his tongue against hers. He groaned when he felt her nails dig into his shoulder and she kissed him back, full on, and aggressive. A part of him roared in triumph. She was no longer timid and unsure, but instead was meeting him full measure. It was leaps and bounds forward.

When he felt her gentle touch on his erection he almost lost his fragile control right then. “’Ro,” he ground out. Her thumb rubbed the head of his cock, slicking his juices over the tip.

He hungrily kissed her soft, sweet mouth while his knee nudged her thighs apart. He gripped her ass in both hands, watching her exotic face as he pressed forward, filling her with his heavy thickness.

Ororo arched up to meet his thrust, her sultry moan causing Logan to bare his fangs. Jesus Christ! Never in his miserable life had anything felt as good as being buried inside of Ororo Munroe. He panted, sliding out and sinking back in, making every effort to keep his thrusts long and slow.

“Logan,” Ororo cried out as he touched her reverently. She wrapped her legs around his thighs, squeezing him tight, her teeth tugging at his earlobe and her fierce little growl drove him crazy. She moved under him in wild abandon, her nails scoring his back as she met his thrusts passionately.

Despite his initial intentions, their lovemaking became uncontrolled, almost savage, and Logan was completely consumed by it…by her.

His guttural grunts were met by her short gasps, their increasing tempo slamming the bed into the wall and knocking the bedside lamp to the floor.

Waves of undiluted pleasure coursed through Ororo’s body as she clung to Logan. She gave a startled cry when he reared back, lifting her from the mattress and holding her against him. He nuzzled her throat and his teeth scraped her chin as he allowed her to adjust herself to straddling him while he sat on his haunches. Warm, calloused hands cupped and teased her breasts and Ororo closed her eyes, tilting her head back, as a pleasured moan escaped from her.

Beads of perspiration broke out on Logan’s forehead, his body was shaking with barely restrained lust. She was the most erotic thing he had ever seen, and he wanted nothing more than to flip her over and dominate her.

Instead, fighting the urge, he shifted his weight, pulling her tighter against him. “Ride me,” he commanded on a aggressive thrust, his tone harsh with restrained desire.

Driven to near madness with passion, Ororo locked her ankles around his back and then, using his thighs and her hands as leverage, she lifted herself and lowered herself on his throbbing erection. “Like that?” she asked breathlessly.

“Fuck, yeah.” He growled through grit teeth.

Ororo arched back, rotating her hips.

“That’s my girl,” Logan ground out. “Ride me, baby.” His hands gripped her hips and he pulled her down as he surged upward.

Ororo moaned, “Logan!” Strong fingers gripped the back of her head, and she found herself the recipient of a bruising kiss. She cried out as he plunged into her again, deeper. “Harder,” she demanded, bouncing on him.

Logan couldn’t help the surprised chuckle that escaped. “Hellion.” Never one to disappoint, his grip on her hips became borderline brutal as he lifted her in time with his thrusts, driving into her as hard and as deep as he could.

Ragged sounds of pleasure tore from Ororo’s throat. Her entire being became centered around the building pressure between her thighs. So close…

“I can feel it, darlin’. Yer close. Come fer me, ‘Ro.” He rolled his hips, his mouth latching onto one jiggling breast.
Ororo bucked, feeling slick heat seep from her body, her mouth open on a cry of pure ecstasy.

“Fuck, yer beautiful,” Logan groaned, leaning back, watching her face as she came apart on top of him.

When the last of her tremors subsided he lay her back against the mattress pushing strands of damp hair from her face with trembling fingers. When she would have moved against him he gripped her hips firmly, holding her still. He shook his head. “Just feel, darlin’.” She whimpered softly as he kissed her, his tongue thrust into her mouth, robbing her of her breath.

Logan’s sexual energy engulfed her; surrounded her as surely as his arms themselves. Slowly, lovingly, Logan mated his tongue with hers, showing her with just his kiss how much he wanted her.

Something was happening to her. Ororo felt the air crackle and thicken. She heard Logan’s intense growl. She felt him deep within her. Neither had moved, not one inch, yet she felt like he had driven straight through her to her heart.

His breaths were sharp, ragged, as if he too felt it.

Ororo trembled.

Logan shuddered.

The air sizzled.

He kissed her. Hard and deep.

The faint copper of blood filled her mouth and she wasn’t sure which one of them had bit the other. Logan mashed his mouth to hers and she welcomed his invasion.

Her body clenched.

Tight. God, she was so tight. Logan felt his control slipping.

“Do it.” She read him.

Logan blinked lust clouded eyes. “’Ro?”

“I want you to. Make me yours, Logan.”

“Babe…”

“I’m sure.” She gently but firmly pushed him away from her so that she could turn over onto her stomach.

Logan growled low and deep, pulling Ororo tighter against himself, her slender hands caught by one of his, stretched out over her head, his other arm snaking around her middle, hugging her to him. With a snarl of pure satisfaction he slid into her, his hiss of pleasure blending with her startled gasp.

With more force than he intended, he plunged home, threatening to cleave her in two with his hard thrust. He held her close, watching their joined bodies with hooded eyes, driven to higher plateaus of possessive pleasure; the sight of his thick erection sliding in and out of her, becoming slicked with Ororo’s personal dew caused his heart to tattoo uncontrollably.

Logan could feel his impending orgasm building and his grunts became more animal growl than man. His grip shifted so that he was cradling her hips, holding her steady as he let himself go completely. “’Ro!” He shouted her name as he found himself in her in long, hot splashes.

“Logan!” Ororo leaned back, reaching behind her to hold him, shuddering.

“Don’t let go,” he rasped against her ear. “Not yet.”

Immediately Ororo’s arms tightened and she pressed her face into his neck, tears stinging her eyes. “Not ever.”

***




The remaining week at the cabin passed in a blur, and in that time something entirely unexpected had happened. Between the recuperation, kickboxing lessons, meditation and explosive bedroom bouts, they had become friends.

Logan shook his head in wry amusement. Finding Ororo attractive was easy. She was damn fine to look at. But, fuck if he didn’t actually like the stubborn, gutsy, determined, opinionated, funny, sweet, and sometimes downright snarky chick. Ororo touched a part of him that he had once believed long dead. The simple truth was that she inspired him.

Her tenacious spirit, determination and sense of loyalty were amazing attributes, but it was her heart that he most admired. Life had handed Ororo Munroe more than her fair share of raw deals, and yet despite it all; despite her parents deaths, being homeless, on the run, arrested, tormented, ousted, used, and most recently raped she still carried within an inner tranquility and essence that was indefinable, yet somehow achingly familiar.

“What’re you thinking about so intently?” Ororo’s dulcet tone broke his reverie. She stepped onto the porch where he was seated, a mug of steaming green tea in her hand.

“Beer.” Logan adjusted himself on the steps, making room for her.

“Ah.” Ororo nodded, as if that made perfect sense, taking the offered spot beside him. She inhaled deeply the crisp, clear mountain air. “I’m going to miss this,” she murmured, sipping from her cup.

Logan curved one arm along her back. “Me too.”

Ororo tilted her face towards his. “I know I’ve said it before, but, thank you for this, Logan.”

He brushed her mouth with his, simmering passion stirring at the brief contact. “Yer welcome, ‘Ro.”

Ororo tucked her head on his shoulder, content.

Logan rested his cheek on her hair. “You sure yer ready to head back?”

She nodded. “As much as I am loathe to leave this place, yes. I’m ready to go back to New York. I’m surprised you’re not crazed by lack of action,” she teased.

Logan smirked in her hair. “I don’t know, we get plenty of action just you and me.”

Ororo blushed to her roots. “Pervert.”

Logan chuckled.

“You should laugh more.” She commented. “You have a nice laugh.”

He paused momentarily. “Y’know, I think I only laugh with you.”

Ororo nuzzled his chin in an unconscious imitation of his frequent gesture. “I’m sorry for that,” she murmured. “I’m also sorry for the way I treated you when you first came back.”

He shifted against her. “Don’t, apologize. I deserved it for what I did to Cyclops.”

“You’ve changed since then.”

Logan closed his eyes. Had he? He had thrown Scott off a cliff to be with Jeannie. That was nothing compared to what he’d be more than willing to do in order to keep Ororo.

“I think I’m going to meditate for awhile,” he said standing. He held his hand out towards her. “Join me?”


Logan’s meditation room was a small, sparsely decorated room adjacent to his bedroom. Once inside Logan lit several scented candles, a new addition to his meditation procedure due to Ororo.

Ororo took time to admire the way the candle light played on Logan’s bare body, particularly his chest and broad back as he moved about the room. He almost always meditated in the nude, a practice she herself had taken too after a few sessions. At first she had wondered if it wasn’t some coy attempt on his part to divest her of her clothing, but then she realized that he was serious. He was also right. Being naked was liberating and made the meditative experience that much more successful.

They took familiar positions on the floor, facing one another, he on his knees and her in a more comfortable Lotus position.

Logan couldn’t have said how long they were in deep trance when he felt the hairs on the back of his neck rise, but the moment they did he opened his eyes, his body on full alert.

Ororo was still seated cross-legged in front of him with her eyes closed and her mouth slightly parted in deep, even breaths.
He cocked his head, tensed and ready. He couldn’t hear anything, but he felt something. What, he couldn’t say exactly.

He was just about to try and regain his peaceful state when Ororo emitted a soft sound. He returned his attention to her. She gave another soft sigh, her features softening further. It was a look of utter peace and seeing it he felt oddly grateful to witness this moment from her.

Suddenly her eyes snapped open, bright and glowing white. Within the small confines of the room wind gusted, swirling around the two of them.

“’Ro?”

“Logan…can you feel that?” Her voice was full of wonder. She placed her hands on skin, one over her stomach, the other over her heart.

Thunder rumbled outside the cabin.

“It’s…beautiful…” Tears spilled down Ororo’s cheeks, a confusing contrast to her wide smile.

“Uh, Ororo?” Logan gave her a blank stare. “What is?”

“I don’t know.” She shook her head, her hair floating on her self contained winds. “It’s like nothing I’ve ever experienced. I feel…connected.” A laugh bubbled forth. “I can feel everything.

Logan wasn’t altogether certain as to what she meant. He knew from experience that in a deep meditative state that he felt more connected to everything, but he wasn’t sure that was the same thing Ororo was experiencing.

The wind velocity in the room increased dramatically, blowing the candles out and knocking Logan away from Ororo. With a grunt and a -snikt- he embedded three claws into the floor boards, his steely gaze centered on Ororo, whose entire body seemed to be glowing.

Flickers of lightning danced from the tips of her fingers, racing along her arms and down her back. She gave a startled cry, the lightning burning into her skin. She glanced at Logan, confused. The winds died down and as quickly as the unexpected event happened it was over.

Logan was beside her instantly. “What the fuck was that? You all right?”

Ororo gave him a befuddled, but strangely happy look. “Yes. I-I don’t know what that was.”

He ran his hand over her wind tousled hair. “Looks to me like someone found their inner enlightenment.” His tone was gruffly teasing but underlined with mild concern. He caught her hand in his, lifting her burned wrist. “’Ro, you see what I see?”

Ororo peered at the red lines along her cocoa skin. “Weird,” she muttered. “Almost looks like writing.”

Logan pressed his lips to the rising marks. “Let’s get these taken care of. Ya sure yer ok?”

“Yeah.” Ororo smiled brightly. “It was so amazing, Logan. Like I could see patterns everywhere and even feel the tides in my womb. Probably my imagination, but it felt so wonderful.”

“I’m glad, baby.” Looking at her animated face, Logan wondered about his momentary feelings of unease. He tried his best to shake it off but it remained with him for the rest of the night.



Something soft was touching her cheek.
Lifting her hand, Ororo brushed away the silky entity and opened her eyes gradually, rolling onto her back. Bright blue and streaming sunshine decorated the sky overhead. A light breeze wafted through the open field that she lay in and once again something soft caressed her cheek. Petals on the wind. Dancing and swirling around her, flittering delicately against her skin.
Slowly rising to her feet, Ororo took in her surroundings. She was in a large, open field of wildflowers, their vibrant hues made all the more vivid by a sea of deep greens. The sky was the clearest blue and the sun glittered on morning dew. It was an artist’s dream.
Ororo began walking, the gossamer material of her long white dress brushing her calves in much the same way the petals brushed against her cheek. She could not remember how she got to this beautiful place, nor did that seem all that important at the moment. The fresh scent of flowers and earth floated over her, her deep breathing bringing even more of the intoxicating aroma into herself.
Tilting her head back, she closed her eyes, savoring the warm sunshine and cool breeze. She raised her arms, a wide smile spreading across her face, the feel of the wind against her skin was like a soothing balm to her very soul. She spun in a circle, her dress twirling around her. She laughed joyously, the sound echoing in across the serene field.
A drop of moisture struck her cheek and she brought her fingertips to her face, surprised to feel warm stickiness as opposed to cool water. Another drop struck and she opened her eyes, gasping at the dark crimson on her hands. She looked up at the sky and barely contained a scream. Black clouds rolled against a backdrop of scarlet. Bloody droplets fell from the heavens, splattering splotches of crimson on the flowers, their petals shriveling and dying on contact.
The wounded sky bled heavily, gory beads soaking Ororo’s snowy hair, plastering it to her head and face, rivulets of red running down her neck and along her arms. The beautiful scenery changed dramatically, the flowers hissed and died, turning to ash beneath her bare feet, and over the wind she could hear strange chanting; a sound both melodious and terrifying. The sound grew and grew, until the singsong voices drowned out the world.
She wanted to run, but found herself held immobile by ropes. They coiled around her legs and wrists, pulling her to the blood-soaked ground.
Helpless. They made her helpless…



Ororo jerked awake, her mouth open as though to scream, but thankfully no sound came out, save for the dry rasp of her breathing. It took a moment for the room to come into focus. She was once again in Logan’s room.

“Bad dream?” His rough grumble was a welcome sound.

Ororo pressed her chin into her shoulder, glancing at Logan sitting up beside her. She didn’t have to answer, he knew. Better than anyone he knew what it was to suffer from horrific dreams. This was the first such nightmare since she had begun sleeping with Logan.

“Wanna talk about it?” The back of his hand smoothed strands of hair from the side of her face.

“No.”

“No?” He leaned forward, placing a lingering kiss on the nape of her neck.

She sighed. “It’s the ropes,” she murmured quietly. “I can’t explain it, but it’s the ropes.”

Logan ran his hand along the gentle curve of her spine.
“I can’t get past that. Such a stupid, stupid thing.” She pinched the bridge of her nose between her thumb and forefinger, fighting tears.

“Not stupid, darlin’. You were bound against yer will. That’s not something easy to get over. Trust me.”

Ororo sighed. “I hate it, Logan. I hate feeling like this.”

They sat in the dark shrouded in silence.

“I’ll be right back.” He swung his feet over the bed and padded naked from the room. When he returned moments later Ororo tensed a bit. Hanging around his neck was a long white corded rope.

“Logan?” She raised searching eyes to his.

“I need you to trust me,” he said approaching the bed. He set the length of rope on the nightstand.

“Wh-what are you doing?”

He pulled her to her feet. “Replacing the bad with the good.” His teeth nipped her shoulder. “Just breathe, baby.”

Ororo shivered.

“Just look into my eyes.”

She did as he said.

“I’ve traveled around the world,” he murmured. “Discovered customs and learned new things everywhere I went. Some places were more deviant than others.” Lips touched lobe causing a familiar heat to sear Ororo. “I picked up items on my journey. Like this silk rope.” He placed the ends in her hands. “Feel how smooth and soft?”

She nodded, unable to speak past the uneasy lump in her throat.

“Some places I visited had arts of the bed-chamber that made the Karma Sutra look like novice tips.” As he spoke he began drawing the ends of the cord beneath her arms and crossing them at her back.

He wrapped the cord about Ororo’s waist and moved slowly around her, before pulling a bit and securing her wrists together. "Of course, I didn’t get a chance ta learn them all. But I did learn some skills."

Logan almost smiled in approval as he scented some of her unease leaving as he spoke.

He took up the other lend of the cord and set about securing it, from nape to waist and between Ororo’s thighs, binding it to the knot at her wrists.

Ororo shifted her shoulders experimentally, feeling the friction of the cord between her legs. The tension on the cord caused the silken length working its way between her nether lips to tighten, making her gasp.

Logan smiled his wolfish smile. “We’re not done yet,” he murmured, seeing the realization slowly entering her troubled eyes.

He set about finishing, binding her ankles together, and running the cord back to her wrists. No matter how she moved, the cord grew taut between her legs, slipping back and forth, teasing her swelling clit.

Logan stepped back, observing his handiwork. “Do you feel helpless now, ‘Ro?“ His smile was seductive.

Ororo was momentarily stunned as she realized that no, she didn’t. She felt a bit awkward, but not helpless. With each move she made, tension ran along the silk, giving her pleasure.

She gazed at him, searching for an answer to her unasked question. How did he know?

“Kneel for me,” he whispered.

Slowly Ororo sank to her knees, biting her lip as the rope rubbed enticingly.

Logan stepped closer, his thick erection eye level. “Touch me,” he requested, his voice rough and hoarse.

Ororo lifted her bound hands, griping him, and in doing so making the rope go taut. “Oohh…” She shuddered. As she moved her hands on him, the rope moved on her. She closed her eyes, panting. She tossed her head back. Desire was building. Acting on instinct alone she leaned forward, taking Logan’s cock into her mouth.

“Jesus!” Logan shook, his fingers griping her hair involuntarily.

Bound and tethered, Ororo serviced Logan and in doing so serviced herself. Each move she made was dictated by her, and each tug was giving her unimaginable pleasure.

Unable to contain it Ororo felt her orgasm overtake her. She closed her eyes, climaxing with Logan still in her mouth.

Restraint be damned, Logan lifted Ororo to her feet, slicing the rope from her in one quick motion. He tumbled them back onto the bed with him beneath her.

Ororo slid her hands along his muscled abdomen and across his chest, over his shoulders and around his neck. With her natural grace she swung one leg over his two so that she was straddling him. She lifted herself and rubbed against his heavy erection wantonly.

He sucked in his breath.

She ran her fingers through his ebony mane, massaging his scalp, bringing him slightly closer to her. “I love you,” she whispered. “Thank you.”

Logan pulled her face to his, sucking her lower lip into his mouth, bringing his hands down her shoulders to cup her full breasts. “Thank you, baby. Thank you for trusting me”

Ororo made a low sound deep in her throat. Her lips crashed into his in a surprisingly demanding kiss. She massaged his tongue with her own, sighing into his mouth.

Logan moved to his knees, careful to keep Ororo still straddled over his thighs. He ran his thick hands along the sleek curve of her back, pressing his cock against her damp entrance, rubbing the head along her slick seam. “You want me, darlin’, then you put me in.”

Ororo threw her head back, clutching his broad shoulders with one hand, her breath catching when she wrapped her other hand around his pulsing thickness. Slowly she adjusted herself over him and little by little she lowered herself over the fat head of his dick, gasping his name.

Logan’s breath hissed from between clenched teeth. He palmed her back, pressing her closer. “God damn, darlin’, you feel fuckin’ good.”

“Mmmm.” Ororo nodded, unable to articulate a verbal response, her entire being throbbing around him. She braced her feet behind his back on the mattress, lifting up then back down, again and again and again.

“That’s good, baby. So good.” Logan grunted, the planes of his face harsh and stark in the shadows, drawn tight in pleasure.

Ororo’s fingernails dug into his shoulders and she rolled her hips in a way that she had learned accidentally, but that excited Logan beyond reason.

Involuntarily his hips lifted from the mattress, impaling her further onto his turgid cock.

“Ah…” She cried out a bit.

“You can take it, baby.” Logan assured her. “Take all of me.” He gripped her hips, pulling her completely down onto him, so that their bodies were flush.

Ororo closed her eyes, the feeling of fullness a pleasure that bordered on pain. “Logan,” she breathed, rolling her hips again, grinding against him, stimulating herself through the friction.

He kissed her voraciously, sucking her tongue into his mouth, filling himself with her flavor, feel and scent.

“Yes!” She lifted and dropped, lifted and dropped, lifted and swiveled her hips, groaning with each impalement.

They writhed against each other wildly, recklessly pagan in their joining.

Thunder shook the room. Claws popped. They were out of control.

Momentum was building and with boisterous cries to their respective Gods they found simultaneous release.

“Logan!” she screamed into the night.

“’Ro…” Logan bucked underneath her, coming in hot spurts.

Ororo collapsed onto his chest, completely undone by their lovemaking, her hair spilling across her face. “Damn,” she whispered.

Logan chuckled. “Yeah.” One hand came up to cradle the back of her head, fingers threading through sweat slicked strands. He allowed himself to fall back onto the bed, bringing her with him.

Ororo smiled. Laying on top of Logan, his strong heartbeat thudding solidly beneath her ear, it was easy to imagine that everything was all right. That life was perfect and that no matter what everything would turn out for the best.

It took several minutes for their breathing to return to normal, but when it did, “What’s bothering ya?” Logan asked, breaking her pleasant haze.

Ororo sighed inwardly. She should have known he’d smell it. “How could anything be bothering me after that?”

“That didn’t answer my question.”

“No, it didn’t.” She raised herself on one arm, studying the mysterious depths of his eyes. She traced her fingertip along the edge of his mouth. She was rewarded when one corner tilted up, revealing an all too rarely seen dimple.

Logan lifted his head nipping her fingertip. Ororo laughed softly, a sultry sound that rippled over him.He gripped her shoulders, rolling her underneath him.

Ororo tugged his mouth down to hers, brushing his lips in slow tantalizing caresses.

“Miss Munroe are you tryin’ ta seduce me?”

Ororo licked along his chin, right up to his nose. “If it’ll get you to shut up.”

“Wench.”

“Mmhm.”

“What is, darlin’?” He touched the tip of her nose with his finger.

“Will we still be like this…in New York?” she wondered. It was a question that had been troubling her for several days. Would the bond they’d forged here in the wilderness be diminished, or worse, destroyed when they returned to the X-Men.

Nudging her thighs apart Logan settled between the cradle of her hips, another erection already on the way. “No.” He answered honestly. “It’ll be harder to find time for this.” He moved against her slowly, undulating his hips. “But we’ll manage.”

Ororo nodded, “It’s definitely worth a shot.”

Logan groaned when she moved her mouth along the tendons on his neck, suckling gently, her thumbs skimming his flat copper nipples. “Definitely,” he agreed on a growl. “We’ll make it work.”

Ororo moaned as Logan once again took possession of her body, driving away her doubts with his hot, demanding domination.

A long while later Logan lay staring at the ceiling, cradling Ororo‘s sleeping form across his chest. Fuck, he hoped he was right. He kissed her snowy crown. “No force on earth is gonna make me give you up, baby,” he vowed. “No way.”





You must login () to review.