Their lips locked with each other’s, both lovers stumbled their way to the bedroom. Only when they hit the bed did Logan let her go as she fell onto the soft yet firm mattress, her fingers fumbling to make quick work of her snow-powdered jacket. Her eyes wide and bright, Ororo watched as Logan switched on the twin lamps on either side of the bed, before stepping back to switch off the overhead one, before tearing off his shirt, its buttons flying all over the room. The jean also saw a similar fate as his rapidly darkening hazel eyes challenged and held her liquid blue ones.

The denim falling to the ground, Logan stood up, allowing Ororo to marvel at the sheer, unmarked perfection that was Logan’s body. He had more than average body hair, almost as if Mother Nature in her care for him gave him a natural insulation for him to exist and excel in the frigid Canadian wilderness. Starting from his chest, the layer of hair traveled right down to his waist, growing denser at his groin. Nestled between that dark-forest was his penis, not yet fully erect, but nearly there, long, turgid and heavy. It was big; big as the rest of his stocky yet wide body. In fact, anyone seeing him like this would be surprised at the dichotomy of his size. She recalled seeing him like this all those years ago, the length and girth of his manhood impressed her even then, when neither of them paid too much attention to the clothing system.

Her eyes glimmering with equal fear and anticipation, Ororo stuck her tongue out to moisten her suddenly dry lips, her breath hitching at the growl that simple action of hers elicited. Lifting her gaze from his waist, she met his eyes, almost bowled over by the intensity that shone in them as he stepped up to the custom designed (for his weight) bed and climbed onto it. In his eyes she saw how precious this was going to be for him, how precious she was to him, just as precious he was to her.

-----

Moving on their own accord, her hands reached for him, to pull him closer, a soft moan of pain escaping her lips as he grasped and held them apart, a bit too tightly and pulled her to him, her legs parting automatically to go around him. During the time he had slipped off his shirt, t-shirt and jean, she too had disrobed until only the partition of her lacy undergarments stood between them. That she had left for him, in his capable hands and the claws that came out from between his knuckles.

“Goddess…Logan,” she pleaded, as she bucked against him, the already damp fabric of her panties along the engorged head and full length of his hardness.

-SNIKT-

Admantium laced claws cut through lace as if it were paper.

“Ugh,” Ororo hitched up as Logan reached behind and pulled the remainder of her panties out from under her, the sliding friction rubbing her puffed nether lips into even higher sensitization. She was already tensing up for an approaching orgasm, and that too without him actually touching her. Maybe it was the secrecy, maybe that it was him or whatever reason it was, never in her entire adult life had she left like this….never.

The obstruction gone, one hand snaked around her slim waist as the other reached into her hair to draw her closer, their lips once again firmly seeking out each other’s. Ororo marveled at the uncanny softness of Logan’s lips, her tongue skimming over them before reaching forth to meet him, their growls, moans and whimpers getting lost as they first fought for supremacy and then gave up to the passionate shared victory. Logan tasted he heady cinnamon and the residual of the rare, for her, wine she had had over dinner, while Ororo seemed to grow intoxicated with his steak and beer taste. They were equals, both warriors, both children of nature, both in love with each other.

Their kiss was long and passionate as Ororo threw drew her arms from where they rested at his chest and threw them around his neck, her fingers tunneling into the dark unruly mane to find and pull to accentuate the natural ‘wolf-ear’ points of his hair. Her body molding itself along Logan’s hard curves made clear what both of them wanted…each other.

Finally coming up for her, she let out a mixed whimpered-purr as Logan laid her out on the bed, her head on the ‘yellow’ (thanks to Jubilee) pillow. Her snow colored hair curtaining out all around her, Ororo looked just like a wild wood nymph….a picture that Logan committed to memory.

---

His goddess before him, Logan suddenly felt humbled in her presence. She was perfection, in every way and manner. At the same time another thought, no, feeling rose within him. ‘Mark her,’ the Wolverine cried out to the man. ‘Mark her and make her ours. Make her mine.’ As if following that instruction, Logan started to move down from her kiss swollen and slightly tender lips. He had been afraid that when this moment came, he would be too rough for her. What he had not imagined was he would have to keep up with her. She was letting the storm out and that no normal man could handle. For that, he needed to let out the Wolverine.

Reaching her swan like neck, Logan clamped his lips over one pulsing blood vessel, his teeth finding but not breaking her honey smooth skin. That he would do later. Once he got his scent on her, in her, then he would plant his mark on her. For that, he began a downward journey, nipping, nibbling and licking along her shoulders, along the upper and side swells of her breasts, his lips finally descending on one rising nipple, while his thumb and first two fingers, played with and tweaked the other. Soon he alternated sides, showering equal love on either partner.

Getting lost in the sensations, Ororo’s hands moved one hands from Logan’s hair and down along the hard curves of his body, feeling the tension rippling in the bunched up muscles of his shoulder. Traveling along his back, they soon reached his waist, and curved outwards along his ass cheeks to reach his hot, silk on Admantium erection. One hand went further below and behind to cup his balls as the other wound around the throbbing manhood, her thumb, rubbing and teasing its swollen head, her slender digits soon growing slick from the oozing lubricant.

----

“Nnnooo…” Ororo protested at losing both the caress of his lips and her grip around him, her moan turning to a gasp as in a blink of an eye, Logan moved down, flipped over and pulled her on top of him, so that she was positioned directly over his face. She did not even have the time to acclimate to the change when, hooking his arms around her thighs, Logan gave a firm tug and pulled her down onto him.

“Goddess,” Ororo sighed, a shudder running through her at the sensation of the Logan’s lips on her sex, his tongue deftly parting her sopping folds to delve into her inner core, while his nose rubbed against the hardened nub of her engorged clit.

His solid arms firmly wrapped around her slender yet all muscled thighs, Logan settled into a smooth, swift lapping action, with a spattering of nips and nibbles thrown in for good measure….and her pleasure. With each sweep of her lover’s talented tongue, Ororo lost more of herself to the intense sensations wracking her body and overwhelming her senses, her breathing faster and shallower with each passing second.

At one time, she would have never imagined herself to be in such a situation with a man, this man for that matter. Even though quite open with her sexuality, Ororo was still relatively closed about her sexual preferences. If he could make her feel like this with only his mouth, what would he do when things progressed further? That thought sent yet another ripple of anticipation through her, adding to what Logan was already doing and what he did next. Flexing his arms and with the barest of shifts, Logan found and captured her sensitive clit between his lips and sucked at it, causing her to buckle over. Her head resting against the headboard for support, her white silk like locks curtaining her face, Ororo presented an incredibly exotic yet ethereal view to the at work Logan.

-----

As if drawn by some invisible force, Ororo’s hands rose to the caramel cream mounds of her breasts, her palms settled firmly on the sides as her fingers at first danced tentatively over the sensitized areolas and their erect central nubs before settling into a firm, slightly painful but incredibly pleasurable kneading.

“Logan….come on,” she urged weakly, her breath drawn in pants now. Looking over her shoulder, she saw the seemingly winking member of the Wolverine, of her Wolverine, staring right at her. Even at half-mast, it was impressive. She knew both from memory and from experience, how it looked at full-rise and she loved that look, almost as much as she loved the feel of it…..the feel of it inside her.

The muffled grunt, she heard from below her told her that she was not getting off so easy or so soon. In fact, she wasn’t getting off until she got off, which from the tightening sensation rising up from her core would be sooner than later.

As if sensing her thoughts, or in his case, reading her body language, Logan redoubled his efforts, flexing his arms to get a back and forth movement going to work in opposition to his licking and nipping.

“Oh, Logan….oh,” Ororo whimpered, her eyes rolling over to the back of her head as she gave into the impending explosion that would be her orgasm, this one seemingly better from the last one she had had right from her lover’s mouth. It would a true touch less finish, in the sense that Logan had laid nary a finger anywhere in the vicinity of her inner thighs, her swollen clit or her sopping, ready to blow center. A masterpiece from the master himself…..and all for her….just her.

----

“Oh….oh goddess….oh Logan….Oh….” Ororo was literally on her last leg now, her body pulled back as a taut bow, her head flung back as her fingers continued their additive actions.

“LOGGGA….UNnhhhh…” she screamed aloud, her cry getting lost in the howling winds lashing against the boathouse’s walls and windows. Her body writhed uncontrollably, only anchored by the strong arms of her lover who was busy lapping away at the sweet yet tangy gushing release of his African Goddess.

He held like that helping her ride out the orgasmic wave, gradually slowing down and letting up on his assault and his iron firm grip as she came down from her sensory high, her eyes gaining some of their comprehension while still glazed over with her release and her love for him.

“Oh Logan,” Ororo whimpered, wiping away the tears that had spouted out of her clenched eyes, to travel down her cheeks and sides. “That was….that was….” She finally gave on verbally expressing how she felt, moved away from his face and down his body, until she was perfectly lined with him. Gaining that position, her tongue swept out to lick her essence glistening on a smug yet satisfied Logan’s face. He had made her feel like this, like a complete woman and a goddess, all at the same time, it was he who gave her that salvation, and he was damn proud of it…..and waiting for his return, which given the way Ororo was rubbing herself against his erection was just round the corner.

------

Logan let out a deep grunt as Ororo finally settled over him, the slippery tight walls of her domain clenching around him as he slid into them. Their bodies covered with a thin layer of sweat, shone in the diffused light, both physically separate but linked units instantly moving as one, their rhythm perfect, just as the beating of their hearts.

Having lain on his back for almost an hour now Logan was still not feeling any fatigue or discomfort. In fact, those two things were the farthest from his mind as Ororo began to move up and down his length, her generous breasts swaying with each movement. Initially as she was just rubbing gently, she laid her hands against her parted thighs before lifting them up to run them through her hair, tilting her head to nuzzle into the crook of her elbow, biting into it in an effort to stifle the moan escaping her lips.

It was only when Logan reached up and gripped her hips, his fingers digging into the smooth curves of her well-formed ass, did she lean forward, her hands coming to rest along his hirsute chest. In that position, she gained the hold to earnestly begin moving on top of him, rising until his appreciative length was just ready to slip out of her folds before letting go and impaling herself on his spear-o’-love. Had she known that it would be like this, she would have done it years ago, instead of wasting her time on the various shams in her life. However, now she knew, had known it for quite some time now, and she wasn’t going about to give it up and go back to the way things were before, and she wasn’t going to give her love to anyone else. Even if there was one other with whom she had to, he did not even count into the running now, not against this man, not against her man. It had become, for now and forever, a one sided race and anything else would just be a ‘practice’ for this.

None of those thoughts was on her mind at that moment, as far as she was concerned the whole world, her whole universe was just limited to her and the man she loved, the man she was making love to, the only man she would ever ‘make love’ to…..even if…well that thought didn’t come up then either. It ended even before it began.

----

“Oh Logan…yes,” Ororo moaned with a rising crescendo, her actions increasing in speed and vigor as the sound of hips slapping against pelvis the only other audible sounds in the room.

Match her move for move, Logan held on with one hand while lifting the other to attend to the by now wildly bouncing breasts. He was ready and waiting for what came next, both for himself and for the unfettered Goddess dancing atop him, who right before his eyes seemed to grow more beautiful with each passing second. The way the inner walls of her warmth were tightening around him, told him that she was moving in line with him, rushing to him that finish line to cross into the white haze of non-drug-induced euphoria.

Just then her lips curved in a silent ‘O’ the moan lagging by a couple of seconds as Ororo reached her climax, her pulsing muscles milking him to his own as he began to ejaculate deep into her, filling up the deepest recesses of her womb, his cock bottoming out at her cervix. At that instant, the Wolverine finally took over. Pulling Storm down to him, he latched onto and sunk his teeth into the soft flesh of the crook of her neck and shoulder. He had made love to her and he had marked her, thus giving both man and animal their wishes.

----
Finally exhausted and satiated from their long lovemaking session, Ororo collapsed on top of her lover, both of them feeling quite of breath as Logan pulled up the sheets to cover them; their heated bodies still a intermingled with each other’s.

“Hmmm,” Ororo sighed against Logan’s chest. “That was good.”
“Hmm,” was all Logan answered, not trusting himself to say anything to affect this companionable silence.

----

“No, don’t,” Ororo twisted her legs around his as Logan moved withdraw his still hard, ‘healing factor’ charged shaft from within her. The scent of sex hung heavy in the air.
“Hmm,” he looked up with the barest of confusion and a lot of resurging arousal. He could go on for hours; it was her he was worried about. He wanted her to get some rest….at least an hour or two.

“Don’t move,” Ororo sighed against his chest, as she pushed herself up into a seating position her purr changing to a groan as the feeling of being completely filled to the hilt. “Happy New Year lover,” she smiled seductively as she drew Logan’s attention to the digital clock lying on the end table next to the bed.
“Happy New Year to ya too, darlin’,” Logan growled back, a fire of feral passion smoldering in his eyes.

“Hmm,” Ororo sat up and stretched to give Logan a view of her ravaged body, smiling for herself as she felt him twitch inside her. “Good, you are ready,” she leaned back down to him.
“Always ready fer you ‘Ro,” Logan answered as their lips touched in a chaste kiss that seemed very out of place in their current situation.

“Yessss,” Ororo hissed as Logan gave an experimental jerk inside her. She felt so full, so complete. She always felt so complete with him, as if he was the ying to her yang or vice versa….soul mates forever. “Lets get to work then.”
“Work?” Logan arched a shaggy eyebrow at her, his lips curving in a knowing smile.

“Yes, work. After all, the Queen Mother wants an heir for the throne of Wakanda.”


Note: Any credit or blame for this specific ending, I give to Windrider1. It was her ‘shipper of opportunity’ comment that made me think up of this. Also, in case you missed, the new year in question isn’t 2006 but 2007. Its in keeping with the Marvel canon (well the plans for now).

Changed the last sentence a bit. I had left out the country's name, but 'readers' wanna it all out!!

Once again, thanks Windy1. How about some *ridin’* for this one?





You must login () to review.