“No Logan.”

“’Ro….”

“No. Not that and definitely not here.” Deep in her heart, Ororo knew that this day/time would come. After all, Wolverine’s animalistic tendencies had made him possess her in every and which way possible. Therefore, it was only a matter of time before he stepped into his natural environment. However, even the mental preparation and expectation for an outdoors love making session, had not prepared her for this.

“’Ro…please…” coming from him, that husky effort at a puppy dog whine sent shivers down Ororo’s spine.

“Logan….” Ororo sighed knowing that she was fighting a losing battle. What the Wolverine wanted, the Wolverine got….and right now he was asking for something that even the sexually open Ororo found a bit, uh, unnerving. “What if somebody sees us?”

The tilted head look of her lover gave her, said everything without him saying anything aloud. Who the fuck cares? Or, let ‘em? Or, I’ll gut the fucker.

“Logan, I am not…..” even as she spoke, Ororo found her body starting to betray as her hand rose from the ground to rest on her breast.

“God, ‘Ro,” Logan’s growl deepened his shoulders tensing as he sat in the classical Indian pose, just a hand’s reach from his African Goddess. “Touch yerself ‘Ro….”

“Logan…please…” the hand started making curving around the swell of the full, heavy breast. “…don’t….uhn…..”

“….touch yerself for me.”

-----

Earlier,

Standing in the dark, moonless night, just a crack away from dawn, a lone figure starred up into the sky, a smoldering cigar firmly clenched between his teeth. To anyone else his actions might have seen odd, but he wasn’t just anyone else. He was the Wolverine, possessor of six, one foot long Admantium laced claws, a killer healing factor, one of the hairiest bodies this side of fur and senses so enhanced that even a cat or dog would bow down to him. He had been standing in the same position, under the cover of trees, with his eyes starring high into seemingly empty space, watching the aerial dance going on there. It was she, the Windrider, HIS Windrider, his goddess of the storm, Ororo. Taking advantage of the sudden warm stretch in the cold winter, she had come out into the night to do something she so loved to do, dance in her winds. Not that the weather affected her anyway, but being from Africa, she seemed to have a soft spot for hot of summer as compared to the cold of winter. Heck , he was from Canada and he’d take a warm zero degree Celsius over the minus fifty-sixty they had in good old Canukleland. Even though his healing factor took care of everything that Mother Nature threw his way, at least with the zero degree, he wouldn’t have to think twice before taking an outdoorsy whiz. He tried that one, and the memory from the frostbite on his little Logan still caused him to wince.

As he watched, the winds seemed to slow down to a gentle breeze as their mistress final deigned to come back to the ground to mere mortals like him. As always, with her aerial routine, she was bereft of any clothing, having divested it near the almost fully frozen lake. It had been that what his nose picked up on, leading him directly here in his search for her.

Her hair spread around her like an aura, a natural glow overlaid and surrounding her ebony skin, Ororo looked more like the goddess of Love than that of the Storm. She did not just reflect the light; she generated her own.

----

Nearing the ground, Ororo almost seemed to walk down the last couple of steps to the green but cool grass. Not one to have any of the western taboos and inhibitions in the first place, she seemed relaxed and completely confident in her skin, her long hip-length hair forming a natural curtain at her front and rear. As Logan watched, she cast a forelorn gaze at the frozen waters of the lake, battling an incessant urge to thaw out just a small part of it for her midnight-early morning dip. It would be so easy and no one would even need to know.

Shaking her head to dispel the temptation, the Nubian beauty walked to where her neatly folded clothes lay, only to find them gone. Her surprise did not even last for only a second. There was only one person in the mansion, to dare such a thing.

“Logan.”

Getting no answer for her hail, Ororo did a cursory survey of the area around her. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. No out of place movement, no noise, not even a misplaced scent. Nothing….ah, there, a golden ember appeared, seemingly out of thin air.

“Having fun darlin’.” The low, seductive growl carried a world of meaning within it as stepping out the shadow, the stocky Canadian lumbered down towards the suddenly cold and at the same time molten hot, Ororo.

“Ummm-hmm,” Ororo nodded, noticing that except for his skintight jeans, Logan too was completely bared to the elements. Had he come out like this? Or had he come here and prepared for her return?

Walking right up to her, a dangerous smirk on his face, Logan walked past her and tuened around to press his hard, muscular body along her smooth curves. “Wanna have more?” He growled at her ear as he let his arms slide around her, a possessive growl rumbling in his chest at the way Ororo just leaned into his embrace, turning around sideway to nuzzle at his side.

“Why? Have something in mind o’ feral one?” She suggestively licked along the outer curve of his ear, before parting her lips to nip at it.

Her action garnered an immediate ‘appreciative’ reaction at the bulge rubbing along her exposed thigh went from semi soft to rock hard within a second, just as a large calloused hand reached down to cup at a rounded ass cheek.

“Do you know what ya do t’ me woman?” Logan started rubbing along the curve of her waist where his other hand lay. “Do you know how crazy I get fer ya….how much I…”

Soft full lips descended to silence any more words from him, a slender pink tongue slipping out to lick around and enter into his mouth, tasting the remnants of the cigar he was just smoking and the beer he seemed to have drunk not long ago.

----

The soft sensuous kiss grew in depth and intensity as Ororo reached up and hook her arms behind the nearly eight inches shorter Logan, her hand coming up the points of his wolf-ears spikes to pull him even closer to her, while Logan’s hands did the same with the lower halves of their bodies.

Breaking away for air, her shaded eyes rising to his darkened ones, Ororo panted between deep breaths. “Lets go….I need you….right now.”

Instead of answering verbally, Logan just let his three hundred pound body go, his falling weight pulling Ororo to the ground with him, her knees buckling to land her in his lap straddling his hips.

“Logan….” Ororo wondered aloud at the savage look fall over on his face. The Wolverine was rising to the surface and this time it was he who made the move and mashed their lips together, his one hand rising up to hold head in place, while the other continued its interplay at her hips. The way his fingers dug into the soft flesh of her behind, told Ororo she would surely be sporting its impressions for at least the next two days….just as she sported his love bites and his scent.

Her own hands caught at his chest, Ororo slid them down the waist of his jeans. Flicking the button open, she slid one slender limb inside, while bringing the other around to cup the bulge and the heavy scrotal sack.

“Oh Goddess….Logan,” she moaned at his mouth as the zip of his jeans finally slid down to allow her to curl her hand across his girth, gripping it rather firmly in an effort to join her finger to her thumb. “I-I…”

“I know darlin’,” Logan growled as drew back to look into her eyes. “But I need ya to do somethin’ fer me first.”

“What?” Ororo expected it to be the first thing that came to her mind, something involving her lips and the ‘tool’ throbbing in her hand.

“I want to see ya touch yerself….I wanna see ya make yerself come…..here…now.”

----

Ororo felt herself redden, her skin feeling as if it were on fire. After their extensive ‘argument’ her body had upped and given up, going against what her mind was saying and following the commanding-request of her lover. Even for her, something like masturbation was an intensely personal thing. She had never even thought about doing it in front of anyone. Heck, she did not even partake in the watching of those so-called adult features that both men and women seemed to favor these days. She wasn’t sure if she’d be able to do now…even if it was it was in front of Logan. However, as before, her body seemed to be singing a rhythm of its own, causing her to rest against the smooth surface of a rock as her other hand started a downward journey to her feminine center.

Traveling down the firm flat flesh of her stomach, her other hand circling, squeezing and rubbing the fullness of her caramel colored breast topped with its ebony hued nipple, Ororo traced her fingers through the moist curls of her soft ivory white pubic triangle. Reaching its lower end, she reached out two fingers to lightly stroke the engorged flesh of her own clit, the action causing a moan to escape her lips…..a moan of his name, Logan’s name.

“Open yer eyes ‘Ro,” Logan’s rough yet molasses smooth voice sounded from the darkness, making her notice that the darkness was not so much from around her as was due to her involuntarily snapped shut eyes. Whimpering but continuing her self-ministrations, Ororo shook her head vehemently.

“Open yer eyes darlin’,” this time he sounded much closer, his hot breath falling and causing goose pimples to appear on the left side of her face. “I want ya t’see yerself and see me seeing ya do yerself. Open ‘em….” He trailed off, running his lips along the outer curve of her ear much like the way she had, his hand rising up to flick the pebbled flesh on top of her ‘currently unoccupied’ breasts.

“Logan….” That got an immediate and profound reaction. Her eyes snapping open, Ororo reached out for her suddenly out of reach lover, while thrusting those two probing fingers deep within her. “Ugh….Goddess.”

-----

Finally giving up the battle against the inevitable, her aroused mind gave into her heart and body. Locking eyes with the feral Wolverine, she saw the effect she was having on him, the constant growl emanating from him, the dark, hungry look in his eyes; the hardness of his flesh….how his hand was gently stroking his aroused manhood, perfectly in sync with her. It was as if they were making love without actually touching each other.

In her mind, Ororo felt that it was not her hand but Logan pressed against her. That it was his expert fingers that were working her, exciting her, just as she imagined the familiar heaviness of her erection at her sides. Setting her down in that semi reclined position, he had settled beside her, his fingers probing and pushing through her puffed outer folds into her soaking pussy, his actions gentle yet powerful, a harbinger of what was to come. The mental visual of his hand, or better yet, his mouth on her breast, caused a deep guttural moan to sound from the Mistress of the Elements as her minions picked up on her emotions and mirrored them in the form of a warm breeze that seemed to surround the couple. Actively moving now, Ororo twisted the hard nub of her nipple between the fingers and thumb, her other hand doing the same to the even harder and more sensitive flesh of her clitoris, while furiously continuing to tunnel within herself, right up to her knuckles.

As for his part, Logan was losing the fight over his self-control, his senses going haywire at the visual, audio and olfactory overload that was witnessing the heavenly occurrence before him. To him it was as if the Goddess had given into her wanton side and was expressing it freely both through her conscious and instinctive actions. It would be so easy to just to reach over, spread her already parted even further and plunge deep into her. Yet, he sat there, his hand rolling along the length of his shaft in a poor excuse of her inner warmth, watching her twirl her fingers over and around her clit in continuous circles. The low hum that was coming from her seemed a perfect contrast to his growl.

----

Her breathing reduced to pants and gasps, Ororo’s movements grew erratic as her body started to tense up as an announcement of her impending climax. Every few seconds her legs would come together as if to tighten herself, pushing herself closer and closer to the cliff. Her juices already flowing were beginning to gush out, making a wet sloshing noise as she pumping action. Just when she could not take it anymore, her body reaching its peak to an orgasm, Ororo felt her hand pulled away from her body, only to be replaced by something even better. Something with muttonchops at the sides and an expert mouth and set of lips, both of which clamped around her center, a hot, thick roughness poke out to probe and invade into her wetness.

Her scream sounding through the forest, her body thrashed around with such a force from her climax that Ororo felt herself lifting off the ground. It was only Logan and his firm grip around her thighs and the weight of his face at her center that held the rising storm down on the ground as waves upon waves of warm pleasure washed over marble smooth body, just like the warm winds flowing around and over her and her lover.

-----

Gradually slowing down, Ororo did not even get the time to recover as Logan crawled up, kissed her, hard, to give her a taste of her own essence and none to gently urged her to flip over onto her stomach.

“Wha….Oh,” Confused for a second, she soon understood the meaning of his actions. It wasn’t Logan who was with her anymore, it was ‘him’, the Wolverine and just like the other animalistic tendencies in him, his copulation would be just as primal.

Realizing that it meant giving up all control, utter and complete submission, Ororo slowly but readily complied, turning around to rest on all fours, her face away from his.

Waiting for his filling intrusion, a sudden thought flashed across her mind about his intentions, blowing away as Logan, giving himself a few swift preparatory tugs, positioned himself against the puffed folds of her sex and with one powerful push sheathed himself inside her, his rock-hard member reaching her cervix. Given his state she did not expect any gentleness from him and nor was there any, but neither was there any pain….at least not any that she did not like. Like the one she momentarily felt as her inner walls expanded to accommodate him. It was all about possession, straight and simple, to make her and mark her as his, in everyway and everywhere possible.

The thought that had previously flitted across her mind, came back again as Logan started to move behind her, his hand firmly positioned on either side as his thumbs found and massaged the tighter opening there. Was he planning to take here there too? Having done it a few times with the ‘man’, Ororo did not expect the animal, the Wolverine to broach it too. It was simply, out of the realm of his comprehension. However, the thought of him showering the same ‘tough’ love that way too, intrigued her. Logan was always so slow, always so gentle whenever they coupled from behind. What would it feel like to have the Wolverine possess her like this?

---

“Oh….Logan….,” Ororo moaned as Wolverine pressed her ass-cheeks apart, slipped one thumb just through the surface of her anal opening, and held it there. Her arms buckling from under her, her face fell to the ground, thus giving Logan a better position for both his thrusting and for what he was doing with his hands….or more precisely with his thumbs. “Deeper Logan…..deeeeeepppperrrr,” she pleaded, not knowing which opening, which action she was pleading for.

Lost in their animalistic coupling, Ororo could only move her hips; answering Logan’s thrusts with one of her own. Throes of pleasure wracking her body, she found herself lifted up on her hands as Logan leaned forward and grabbed one heavy swaying breast, kneading and squeezing it, as he rode her, his thrusts gaining in both speed and intensity.

Soon, he let go of her breast and reached down, to rub and massage her clit, while the thumb of his other hand finally pressed deeper through her puckered rear entrance, not deep, but just enough to provide the just the corrected amount of teasing and anticipatory sensations she needed to finally push her over into her orgasm.

All those varying attacks on her already overloaded senses along with the insistent thrusting of Logan inside her; pushed Ororo further and further, until, throwing her head back, she screamed like a banshee and started to come like a waterfall, drenching Logan’s pulsing shaft, making an audible sound as he tunneled into her.

“ORORO…,” Wolverine joined her seconds later with a guttural roar of her name. Pulling her up at the same instant as he began to ejaculate inside her, his sharp fangs found purchase and sunk into the soft flesh of her shoulder. Having paced his last few thrusts to join her in her orgasmic release, his shaft seemingly grew bigger within her before shooting his release in long ropey spurts. At that moment, nothing existed for them, except each other, no X-Men, no human-mutant problems and definitely no T’Challa or even dearly departed Jean.

----

Lost in the feeling, her body flush with Wolverine’s, Ororo smiled languorously as he slowly drew out of her and turned her around and gathered her in his strong arms. Settled like that, in the lap of her lover and of Mother Nature, she soon drifted off to sleep, her head nuzzled at neck.

Had she stayed up a few seconds more, she would have witnessed Wolverine staring off into the darkness….glaring and smirking, both at the same time, at the person hiding there in the bushes.

Just as she would have seen that, so would she have heard the moan of release, as Emma Frost rubbed herself to orgasm.


How about that ending?

TBC....





You must login () to review.