Ororo lay in her bed, looking at the moon through her skylight. She tossed and turned, trying to find a comfortable position. Unfortunately her mind and body weren’t communicating and she found herself becoming agitated. She cursed herself and sat up knowing she wasn’t going to sleep anytime soon. Thunder boomed in the distance, mirroring her irritation. She swung her legs over the side of the bed, wiggling her feet and toes rotating her neck and shoulders. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply…………..
“God, how I want you …...” she heard Logan growl.
She yelped in surprise. Looking around her room frantically, searching for Logan in the shadows. Lightning illuminated her loft for a few brief seconds but no one was in the room with her.
Goddess, her imagination was getting the best of her. She grabbed her robe from the end of the bed and threw it across her naked frame. She took another deep breath, reigning in her emotions before she stood up and walked to her dresser, picking up her hairbrush. The idea of lighting candles came to her so she grabbed a few from her bathroom cupboard and lit them before settling down to brush her hair. She sat on the floor next to her bed and undid the braid she’d made only a few hours before. The soft bristles of the hairbrush against her scalp lulled her senses, making her close her eyes and relish in the feeling of euphoria overtaking her. She wished she was in the safe confines of her loft but a winter storm a few months before damaged her roof so the professor asked her take the current room she occupied until repairs were done. To Ororo’s surprise, the professor placed her next to Logan’s room. The first few nights in her new digs proved uneventful. She assumed Logan would keep her up with his notorious nightmares but not a peep came from Logan’s room, she couldn’t even detect the slightest hint of his cigars but a late night of grading papers changed all that……

Two Nights Ago

Ororo kept glancing at the grandfather clock in the corner. Grading the final exams was taking longer than she’d expected. She planned on posting the scores outside her classroom in the morning but if she kept her current pace, Jubilee and countless other students would pound her door down before lunch. Forty five minutes later she marked the last paper, gathered all her things and headed for her room. At the top of the stairs she heard Logan growl, deep and low. She froze midstep , tiny hairs along the nape of her neck stood at attention. She listened intently then the sound came again this time accompanied by a moan as if he were in pain.
She walked to his door and placed her ear against the cool finish. She heard sheets rustling and harsh deep breaths.
“Logan?” she whispered
No answer.
“Logan, are you alright?”
There was no response. She almost turned away but something wouldn’t let her leave. She quietly placed the folder full of graded papers on the floor, reached for the doorknob and turned.
His room was dark so she left the door cracked just a tiny bit so she could find her way across the room to his bed. He lay motionless on his back with a light sheen of sweat covering his body. He didn’t look like a man plagued with horrible nightmares or the man she knew who could slice a man in half with six admantium claws with lethal quickness. His face was relaxed and almost boyish in the faint light. At that moment she knew she should have turned away, walked out the room and gone to bed as she’d intended. Watching him sleep gave her the chance to gaze upon him without the knowing eyes of her teammates or his for that matter.
Her eyes roved over his body, taking in his muscular chest covered in crisp black hair and his taut abs. At rest and in motion he was beautiful to behold. She sat on the side of the bed with gentle ease, waiting a tense moment to see if he would awaken.
Unable to resist, she touched his lips with the tip of her finger. They were surprisingly soft to the touch. The feel of his stubble made her shiver. Without warning, his head turned and his lips captured her finger, pulling it gently into his wet, hot mouth. She froze. His lashes fluttered, opening to reveal the hazel eyes of a predator. For a moment cerulean blue clashed with gold and each was lost in the moment. In delayed surprise, Ororo pulled her hand away quickly but Logan was faster, catching her slender hand in his, pulling her across his hard body and under him before she could register a coherent thought. He lowered his head and nuzzled her exposed neck, smelling her arousal. Her first thoughts were that he was still dreaming but then he uttered the words that changed her world forever.
“God, how I want you ,” he growled and claimed her mouth in a scorching kiss that left no room for objections or second thoughts. His tongue probed the silky recess of her mouth with carnal implications. She pushed and pulled at his shoulders, warring with herself against the feel of his mouth on hers. Simply put she was lost and found all in an instant wanting him yet not sure if his actions were real or sleep induced. He buried his hand in her hair pulling her head back so he could access the soft skin of her neck. He nipped and sucked pulling a soft moan from her lips. The feel of his rough hand on her mound didn’t register but when his calloused finger flicked across her clit she uttered a startled cry of pleasure.
“Lo-Logan,” she moaned. The tightness in her belly belied something she’d never felt before and when Logan pushed his finger inside of her it was her undoing. In an instant, waves of pleasure crashed through her body while thunder boomed directly overhead, rattling the windows and shaking the mansion to its foundation. Ororo cried out in release as lightning illuminated the room, startling Logan out of his dream induced haze. Logan stilled, confusion evident in his hazel eyes, now clearly focused where they had just been glazed with passion. A passion she had believed was for her until he spoke. "'Ro, what the hell are you doing in my bed?" Ororo rolled from beneath him, taking a moment to right herself, allowing breathing to regulate and her heart to slow it's frantic stutter...
“I-I-I thought I heard you having a nightmare and………”, but her words of explanation died in her throat as she saw the look of bewilderment cross his face.
“No, I wasn’t having a nightmare,” he spoke as his predatory gaze rested on her kiss swollen lips.
She inwardly berated herself. “Goddess, I just interrupted him having a sex dream with Jean and he thought I was her and now I’m standing in his room looking like a fool!”
"My apologies then, Wolverine. Excuse me, and Goodnight."

She was thankful that on this night she was in control of her emotions. No lame excuses to Hank about not sleeping well and no knowing looks from Logan.
She’d awoken the previous night with his name on her lips and her sweat soaked nightgown clinging to her body. He’d been behind her, one hand on her hip and the other around her neck holding her down, pounding into her. He leaned down and whispered in her ear, “God, how I want you Ro,” both of them finding release at that moment, then she’d woken up. The realization that her nightly dreams were manifesting themselves in the waking world came when she went downstairs for breakfast the next morning.
It was still too early for anyone to be awake but she found Hank sitting at the table with a cup of coffee, going over some of his lab work.
“Good morning Hank” she said softly.
He looked at her over the rim of his glasses, his brows drawn together in a frown. She tilted her head, giving him a questioning look. It was definitely unlike Hank to not respond to her greetings.
“Something wrong Hank?” she asked.
“I wanted to ask you that very question.”
“Why?”
“Maybe you should take a look outside Ororo.” he stated simply.
She shook her head in bewilderment, not quite understanding what Hank was getting at but in the back of her mind she hoped nothing was wrong. She glanced out the window and did a double take once she saw the snow covered grounds. She opened the back door in a complete daze, looking around at the damage she’d caused. It wasn’t possible. There was no way she’s caused the scene before her. She picked up a clump of snow, expecting to feel light weight powder drift from her fingers only to find it densely packed.
“Oh my goddess,” she halted, shocked at the scene before her. A few trees had buckled under the weight of the snow and were laying across the lawn
She didn’t just make it snow, she’d created a blizzard. Hank’s furry paw on her shoulder brought her out of her shock.
“Is there something bothering you Ororo? Maybe you should stop by the lab later and let me check you out,” he said concern evident in his voice.
“ Nothing wrong here Hank! I’m just having erotic sex dreams about Logan!”
“I’m fine Hank just not sleeping well. The new room doesn’t have the comfort of my loft. I’m sure it’ll pass.” she whispered.
“Hnh, if you say so Ororo.” he responded.
Henry walked further into the yard, analyzing the snow when Ororo felt him. Just knew before she even turned around, she knew he was there as he’d made no sound in his entrance. This was the first time since the night in his room she’d faced him. She swallowed hard, lifted her chin and boldly met his gaze.
“One helluva storm came through here last night, didn’t it Ro?” he asked huskily. She shrugged nonchalantly.
“You’re not the only one with nightmares Logan.” She said softly, her eyes narrowing. He got up from the chair, shaking his head in disbelief.
“Is that what ya call em? Nightmares? Darlin, I have nightmares but what I heard last night coming from your room wasn’t a nightmare.”
Ororo felt heat steal into her cocoa complexion.
“What are you trying to say Logan?” She asked annoyingly.
She barely had time to register before he’d closed the space between them with a few strides and was right next to her, his chest brushing against her shoulder. She kept her face deceptively composed but the feeling of him being near her was almost her undoing.
“Sounded like ya had a man in your room and he was showing ya a good time.” He said matter-of-factly as his gaze dropped to her mouth. “Almost made me kick in your door hearing you scream like that.” Huskiness lingered in his deep voice. She cleared her throat, pretending not to be affected by his words.
“I don’t know what you heard Logan but I had a nightmare, plain and simple. I’m trying to adjust not being in my loft and I don’t have men in my room late at night.” She said defiantly.
“You should try it sometime Ro.”
As casually as she could manage, she asked. “Try what?”
“Have a man in your room.” His eyes never left her face when he spoke.
Hank burst through the doorway with a snowball in his clawed hand, stepping between them, breaking up their verbal sparring.
“I think I should analyze this for environmental components.” He said excitedly. He grabbed a bowl for the snowball, his paperwork and headed for the lab. He turned to Ororo, reiterating his previous request to see him in the lab for tests.
“If you continue to have sleeping problems Ororo, stop by the lab and I’ll see what I can do.”
She gave Hank a forced smile. “Thanks Hank. Will do.”
“What about my advice darlin? Ya gonna consider that too?” he asked huskily. There was an almost imperceptible note of pleading in his face.
She shook her head warily. “I have to prep for the final class of the semester Logan. Have a nice day.” She said and with that she left the kitchen feeling confused and exposed.
She now sat in her room praying to the gods she could sleep tonight without any freak snowstorms or dreams of Logan and her in compromising positions.
A few minutes later she was getting the desired results from her hairbrush when a knock on her door took her out of her reverie. God she hoped it wasn’t Jubilee complaining about Rogue and Kitty’s snoring. She gave herself a once over to make sure she was proper when the knock came again this time more insistent.
“Goddess, doesn’t anyone sleep around here…” she muttered but he words died in her throat when she opened the door.
“Hey Ro,” Logan said, leaning against the door frame, wearing only a white t-shirt and sweatpants.
She lost the will to speak at the sight of him. His hair was in disarray around his head and face, making him look as if he’d just rolled out of bed. His face held no emotion but his eyes were roaming her face and then her robe clad body. She unconsciously grabbed the front of her robe feeling self conscious under his gaze.
“Logan, I was just getting ready for bed so can we talk in the morn--……..” she started to say.
“No ya weren’t and no it can’t wait til tha morning” he said walking past her.
She closed her eyes and counted to 10 not wanting Logan to sense her desire and frustration.
“Logan….please,” she whispered. “I’m not in the mood to comfort you from your nightmares.”
She turned to face her tormentor. The man who haunted her dreams on a nightly basis. The man she’d imagined in her bed every night only to wake with tears staining her cheeks. She felt his breath on her ear and jumped.
“I ain’t the one who needs comforting darlin.” his deep graveled voice whispered in her ear.
“I’ve heard you in this room for the last two nights tossing and turning, crying out in your sleep. Its May darlin and it ain’t supposed to snow in May.”
He placed his hands on her hips and guided her buttocks against his crotch. She whimpered with untold desire, feeling his erection throbbing against her backside. She looked over her shoulder at him, her eyes shining with unshed tears and longing.
“I don’t know if I can do this Logan,” she whispered. He reached around her and closed the door leaning into her, inhaling her scent of vanilla and arousal.
“Yes ya can darlin and I got just tha thing for that snow.” he said, canines flashing white in the candle lit room.





You must login () to review.