He gets up and proceeds to leave out of the office with Remy right behind him.
“Hey where in the hell are you going!” Remy says breathing out hard.
“I’m going to tell ‘Ro about the results.”
“Why is it your concern?”
“Because I love her damn it and if she has been hiding something from me all this time!” He runs his hands through his hair.
“Well call me later.”
“I will.”
James takes off for the airport. On the flight, he thinks back on that fateful day.
She knocked on James and Remy’s apartment door late that night. When James opens the door he sees her standing there, dripping wet from head to toe crying. He had his date over Mariko and they were just about to head towards his bedroom before she knocked.
“Ororo come in!” he looked at her
“Remy this time it’s over! I mean it!” she barges into the apartment and that is when she looks up and sees James looking at her mesmerized by her beauty.
“Oh I’m sorry James is Remy here?” she looks around and sees the candles and the glasses of wine.
“I interrupted something I’m sorry.” Then she sees Mariko from the bedroom looking at her.
James takes her arm “No wait here.” He goes back into the bedroom with Mariko and tells her that Ororo was like Remy’s little sister and they would have to catch up later. After Mariko leaves and Ororo breaks down.
“James I can’t stay like this anymore he’s just not making me happy.”
“Who Victor what did he do?” she cries some more on his shoulder. He breaks out in a sweat as he feels her body next to his.
“I just caught the bastard cheating on me again!” He looks into her blue eyes “Again?”
“James I just don’t know what to do.” She walks over to the window. He walks behind her “First of all we are gonna get you out of these wet clothes.”
She raises a snowy eyebrow at him, which makes James smile.
“I mean you can change and we will dry these clothes and you can put on my robe there’s no telling where Remy’s is.” She smiles.
“Now that’s what I like to see on your face come on into the bathroom.”
She followed him into the bathroom and changed she heard R. Kelly ‘Seems Like Your Ready’ in the living room. The lights were turned down low and she saw his beautiful physic silhouetted at the window when he looked up to see her in the dim light.
“I thought you would be more comfortable in this lighting.” She laughed.
“It seems as if you are trying to seduce me Logan.”
Later the two are sitting down with her drinking a glass of wine and him drinking a beer telling each other about their experiences as college students. The next thing they are kissing each other and James kisses the nape of her neck when he picks her up and carries her to his bedroom. After undressing, her he takes her Hershey colored nipple in his mouth and Ororo let us out a moan. He moves his hands down and touches her soft warm mound and caresses her there and then plunges two fingers in which she lets out another moan.
“Logan please I need you now!” she moans.
“Not now ‘Ro come for me.” He growls out and she obeys screaming out his name in the process.
“Logan pleaseeeee…….” He silences her with a scorching kiss.
She reaches down and gently wraps her hands around his manhood and she massages it ever so gently getting him to let a growl. He gently enters her and she moans louder telling him to go harder and faster. And he gives her what she wants but what either didn’t know that on his final thrust that the condom broke just as he erupted spilling all his sweet nectar inside of her. Both lay there gasping for air and when he finally exits her, he realizes that the condom broke.
“Ummmmm ‘Ro we have a problem.”
She looks gently into his eyes “It’s alright I’m on the pill and I trust you.”
“I’m truly sorry.” She cups his face.
“I said its okay. That was incredible.” He turns to her “Oh it was?” Well let’s see if we can try for another incredible session.” From that time on, they spent a wonderful four weeks together until she broke it off from him and went back to Victor.
He snaps out of his daydream as he gets off his flight and figures out what to say to Ororo when he pulls up to her driveway. He almost knocks on her door when Kendall runs right into him.
“Hey hey darling where are you going so fast?” he laughs at her as he captures her in his arms.
“Hi Dr. James I was just going over to the neighbors house to play.” He puts her down and she looks up at him. Why hadn’t he seen it before she had the prettiest grey eyes that he had ever seen before she had to be his child but he thought back and he knew Victor had grey eyes too.
“Where’s your mommy baby?”
“She’s in the living room laying down she said she wasn’t feeling well.”
“What’s been going on Kendall?” they go into the house to look to Ororo and as they enter the living room James could feel his heart drop as he sees her laying there on the couch. Kendall was just about to wake her when he stops her.
“Kendall honey why don’t you go on over to your friends house and play. I’m gonna fix dinner for the two of you.”
“Okay are you staying over?”
“I might it depends. Don’t stay too long if so I might have to give you a tickle operation.”
He races over to her and she runs out the front door.
Later that evening Ororo wakes up smelling Chicken Stir-Fry her favorite. She jumps up and runs into the kitchen and sees a tall muscular white man with his back to her at the sink.
“Who the hell are you?” she says prepared to fight.
“My, my, my how soon we forget.” Upon hearing his voice, she knew it was Logan.
“James what are you doing here?” she goes over to the sink hugs him. “Where’s Kendall?”
“I have to talk to you about something and she upstairs getting cleaned up for dinner.”
“You have been busy can I help you with anything?”
“Go get cleaned up dinner will be ready in five minutes.” He smacks her on the hips with a towel. She giggles all the way up the stairs feeling like a teenager again. Ten minutes later, they are all sitting down at the table having a nice sociable dinner. Later after putting Kendall to bed, James comes downstairs to see Ororo finishing up the dishes. He grabs her soapy hands and dries them off for her and leads her toward the den.
“Ororo we have to talk.”
“I figured as much what about Logan.”
“I came all this way because Remy and I had some test run six months ago on the fetus that you miscarried.”
“What’s wrong Logan?”
“The test proved that genetically you could not have carried the baby to full term.”
“What?” she clutches her neck and shakes her head.
“Well it seems as if Victor’s genetic are some how preventing him from having children.”
She laughs “Well the test were wrong he has a child and she right upstairs.” She walks over to the bay window and looks out toward the lake that is behind her house.
“’Ro look at me the genetics ran the test twice and the result were conclusive. That child upstairs could not possibly be his.”
She turns to slap him but stops herself. “But the only other person who I slept with was…….” She looks into James’ eyes finally realizing why he came.
“The only other person was you.”
“I knew that ‘Ro” He grabs her in his arms and they sit down on the sofa while she gently cries. “It’s going to be alright ‘Ro I promise.”
“James I’m so sorry please forgive me.”
“Shh” He cuts her off “I know you didn’t know either baby e have got to go and get a paternity test done. To rule out Victor as her father.”
“I don’t want to involve Victor in this James.”
“We have to his name is on her birth certificate I want it off.” She looks at the determination in his eyes and knows he will not change it.
“Oh my god how am I going to explain this to Kendall and Victor?”
He grabs her in his arms “With me by your side all the way baby we will do this together.”
It was almost one in the morning before he got Ororo calm down enough to sleep. The next morning James awoke to two big beautiful grey eyes looking at him.
“Hello Dr. James!” she smiled at him with two front teeth missing.
“Hey Kendall what are you doing up so early?”
“I thought maybe we could fix mommy some breakfast like we use to do.”
“Oh Syd that would be great. I tell you what you go and get dressed and I’ll get ready too and I will meet you downstairs in ten minutes.”
“Okay ten minutes.”
James has a sense of pride well up inside of him as he looks at the eight year old who just bounced out of the room. He heads to the bathroom to take a shower and when he comes out with a towel wrapped around his waist runs his hands through his hair when the suddenly turns around and sees Ororo standing there looking at him.
“My , My what do we have here?” she says with a twinkle in her eye.
“I just feel so good today because today I am a man with a child, a daughter.” He walks over to Ororo and kisses her passionately.
“Whoa big boy calm down.” He looks deeply into Ororo’s eyes.
“Ororo I have never stopped loving you and I want to start a life with you and Kendall this is a chance that we have to take.”
“James I just don’t ……” he puts his fingers to her lips.
“Listen to me When we were in college I should not have given up on us so easily. I sill kick myself for that and sometimes I feel as if I am to blame for your marriage to Victor.”
“James don’t blame yourself please. We both made some mistakes back then we will just not try and make them now.”
She pulls away from him but he holds her tighter.
“You don’t think I will ever let you go do you?”
Ororo had wanted to hear him say those words for so long. She realized then and there that she never really stopped loving James and she wanted him with her forever.
“James we have a lot to do this situation will not go away smoothly. Remember we have to deal with Victor he does love her.”
“I don’t give a damn about Victor!” He feels Ororo get rigid in his arms. He then bends down and kisses her softly on the lips which unleashes a passion through them both and soon they have to stop when they hear a sweet angelic giggle at the door. They both stop and James looks over Ororo’s shoulder to see Kendall looking at them.
“Kendall is that you?” they hear another giggle. He whispers to Ororo “Please don’t move right now my friend is at attention.” Ororo looks down and laughs.
“Kendall can you go downstairs and wait on me I will be there in five minutes.”
“Okay Dr. James.”
Ororo looks at him. “Things have changed now Logan you are a dad.” He moves over to his suitcase and finds some jeans and black t-shirt.
“Hey get dressed and come down today baby let’s just have some fun.” He gave her a quick kiss and left the room. Ororo felt good all over but she knew she had to still face Victor.
On his way to work Victor’s cell phone rings.
“Hello Victor Creed here.”
“Hello Victor.”
“Ororo what do I owe the pleasure? Is Kendall alright?”
“Yes she is fine. Listen we are coming to New York next Wednesday.”
“What for?”
“We have to talk can you schedule us an appointment for Wednesday morning?”

Please review after reading........





You must login () to review.