“That’s fine. Would you like to speak to Kendall?”
“Yes that would be great!”
Victor and Kendall talk for twenty minutes and when they get off the phone he realizes that he misses his daughter.
Ororo looks out in the backyard and smiles as she sees James and Kendall playing together. She really looks at them and she sees some simularites between the two.
That night Kendall was leaving to go to spend the night at her friend Maya’s house.
“Hey ‘Ro we are ready come on let’s go.”
“I’m coming I’m coming.” She says as she comes down the stairs. When she looks up at James he was laughing which made her laugh too after realizing what she said. He goes to hug her and he whispers in her ear “I plan on trying to get you to say that all night long tonight.” He pulls back and winks at her.
After dropping Kendall off at her friend’s house, they head for the restaurant. They talk briefly about the future.
“James how much time did you take off from work?”
“I don’t have to be back until Thursday why? Are you ready for me to leave?”
“No” she answered quickly “I just wanted to know if we are keeping you from anything important that’s all.”
“Listen Ororo non thing is more important than you and Kendall right now and I mean that.” He turns back to face the road. There was silence until they enter the restaurant. After placing their order, they wait and chat about what’s up next.
“Ororo what are we going to do about maintaining a close knit family?”
“I don’t know we just moved here and we finally got settled but if push comes to shove we will make some kind of arrangements I’m sure.”
“What kind are you talking about?” he clasps his hands together under his chin.
He looks into Ororo’s eyes and knows soon he is going to ask her to marry him real soon. The gaze is broken as the waiter brings their food. They both laugh and talk while they are eating once they are finished James is ready to ravage her all night long.
“So are you ready to leave?” James asks her while he motions the waiter over to settle the bill.
“Whenever you are James.”
As they approach the house, Ororo realizes this is the first time they are alone since he has been here. She wonders who will make the first move. James opens the passenger door for her and they walk to the door with him gently putting his hand at the small of her back she feels on fire where he had touched her. As they enter the door, James turns her around to face him and he bends his head to meet hers. Ororo closes her eyes as she feels his warm sweet breath getting closer to her and she shivers when their lips touch. James pushes his warm tongue into her awaiting mouth and she greedily accepts it. Both feel on fire as they tug and pull every stitch of clothing they have on off. He lifts her into his arms and carries her to the bedroom where he lays her gently on the bed. He looks at her face and sees her eyes fill with tears.
Concerned he asks “Baby did I do something wrong?”
“No I’m just sorry for all of this that I have put you through James.” He gently wipes the tears away reassuring her he says “You should not be you knew no thing of it. I want us to start anew Ororo me and you. I love you and I want to show you how much tonight and every night from here on out.” He starts to kiss her again to reassure her and when the fire has been lit between them she was overflowing with her sweet nectar and he was solid as a statue. James stopped and asked “Do you want me to put on a condom ‘Ro?” she replied
“No I want to feel you James.” They continued he pressed the tip of his penis gently against her wet opening he pulled her hips up to meet with his and ever so gently pushed his way inside of her and she moaned in pleasure. He pushed deeper inside of her gliding in and out “James oh James faster James!” She glides her fingers across his back he moaned “Oh Ororo!” he goes faster and deeper. Both were on the brink of fulfillment and it escaped them at the same time. James spilled all of his nectar inside of her.
After he pulled out of her, they rested with her laying on his chest. James was breathing deeply and contented, Ororo lets a laugh escape her.
“Why are you laughing?” James asks looking at her head.
“I could go for another round.” She smiles at him while rubbing the hair on his chest.
“You just took the best just now but if you wait it ain’t over yet.” He turns her onto her stomach and she gets up on all fours placing her behind right in front on James where he penetrates her and this time he moans louder than Ororo. It only takes a few minutes when they both climax in a matter of minutes.
Afterwards they take a shower together and also made lover there too. They finally make it to the bed resting in each other’s arms. Ororo hears James breathing deeply and she hopes he is not asleep yet.
“James” she whispers.
“Huh?”
“Are you satisfied?” she smiled up at him.
“Over and over again why are you ready for another round again?”
“No I’m contented. You have satisfied me believe you me!”
“I’m glad what time is it?” she turns to look at the clock “It’s one-thirty in the morning.” When she turns back to him, he is asleep. She snuggles closer to him and she feels his arms tighten around her. Ororo feels a sense of peace and quietly falls asleep.

Jean tosses and turns all night after Victor tells her that Ororo was coming to town. ‘What is she coming to my home for? And why are they talking and not me? I told Victor that I didn’t want the bitch in my home he ignored me. I wonder if he is still in love with her, he better not be! I’ve got to get pregnant ASAP so he will forget that brat Kendall and Ororo will never have a hold on him. I’ve got to come up with a plan to get them out of the way.’ She drifts off to sleep trying to come up with a plan.
James wakes up to see Ororo with her back to him breathing deeply. He touches her back and she turns over to him smiling “Good Morning.”
“Good Morning baby how are you this morning?”
“I feel good. So what are we doing today?” he puts his arms around her. “Why don’t we just lay here all day and make love.”
“I would love that but I’m hungry.” She says as she gets up. James reaches up to pull her back in the bed she smacks his hand from her and she goes into the bathroom and takes a shower. James hears the water turn on and Ororo humming he feels as if he could stay like this forever he calls Remy.
The phone rings three times then he hears his best friend pick up “Hello” Remy says groggily. “This better be important.”
“Is that how your mom taught you to answer the phone?”
“James! Where in the hell are you!”
“I’m still in Chicago.”
“So how are things going did you tell her?”
“Yeah I did.”
“So does she know who could be the father?”
Grinning “Yeah she does.”
“So who is it or do I even have to ask?”
“It’s me Remy! Kendall’s my daughter!”
“What are you going to do?”
“I’m a father Remy! Me a father!”
“It looks that way so are you gonna tell me or do I have to force it out of Ororo how this came about!”
“I’ll tell you the details later I just called to let you know what were going on here let me let you go Ororo’s got a beep.”
“Alright Goodbye.” James clicks over.
“Hello Creed residence.” James doesn’t hear anything but silence then he hears someone breathing and next a hang up. “That was strange.”





You must login () to review.