.” He gently pulls Ororo towards him “Will we?” He looks at her for an answer. Ororo not feeling as confident as him answers “No we won’t.” his hold on her tightens. They sit out on the deck quietly for a while. Dr. Logan watches his son play with his daughter and her friends he sees his son look excitingly happy and secretly he wishes that Christina could see that.
Wednesday came quick and Ororo prepares for the long conversation with Victor. They left early the day before so James could catch up on some work so he would be free to spend the day with his family. Ororo goes to the lawyer’s office to see Charles.
“Hello Charles.” She grabs his hands that he has out for her.
“Hello Ororo. Please sit down where’s little Kendall?”
“She’s at a friend’s house right now. Do you have the necessary papers for Victor to sign?”
“Yes I do. When are you all going to do the paternity test?”
“Well we all took one on Monday and all that is left is for Victor to take one. Once he does James will put a rush on it and we will find out the results as soon as possible.”
“Well once the test come back you will have him sign the papers and we will get the ball rolling to change the birth certificate.”
“Charles how long does it take?”
“What changing the birth certificate?”
“Yes.”
“Approximately six months.”
“That long Charles?”
“Yes that long I will try to speed up the process as quick as I can.”
“Well I have to meet James for lunch.”
“Is he going with you tonight?”
“Yes he is.”
“Good I feel so much better now.”
“Bye Charles.”
Ororo sits down at the Café Bistro sipping on some lemonade while waiting for James. What she doesn’t know someone has spotted her first.
“My, my what brings you to town.” Ororo turns and looks into the eyes of Victors mother Victoria.
“I have a meeting with your son tonight didn’t he tell you?”
“No he didn’t where’s my granddaughter?”
Ororo wanting the conversation to end “She is at a friend’s house she will be here until tomorrow.”
“Bring her by the house before you leave town we would like to see her.”
“I’ll see how we are time wise and maybe I can do that.”
She let’s a sigh of relief when she spots James at the door with Kendall in his arms waving at her. Sensing something Victoria turns around and sees this gorgeous man with her grandchild. ‘He looks awfully familiar’ she thinks.
“So I see why you are so busy.”
“Victoria it’s not like that. Look we will be there around twelve tomorrow alright we will call you.”
When James and Kendall reach the table “Hello ladies,” He kisses her on the lips. She could feel that he missed her almost as much as she missed him with that one kiss.
“Hello James do you remember Victoria, Victor’s mother?”
“Yes.” He extends his hand to her and she shakes it quickly.
“Hi grandma.” Kendall smiles at her before Victoria could respond.
“Hello dear how’s my grandbaby doing?”
“I’m fine grandma.”
“Well I must leave now I’m meeting some others for lunch bye bye baby.”
Victoria leaves to go to her table. James grasps Ororo’s hand and kisses it. He looks deeply in her eyes wile she chats with Kendall he sits quietly observing them. ‘My two girls should I give ‘Ro the results now? I wonder’ he smiles at her sensing his gaze upon her she looks over to him.
“What are you smiling about?”
“Just enjoying looking at my two girls that’s all.”
“Daddy there’s Casey with her mom Dr. Lee can I go please?” She looks at him with her big grey eyes and a smile.
“Who can say no to a face like that of course me and your mom will pick you up at seven alright?” Ororo walks over to Jubilation Lee and her daughter Casey and she tells her the pick up time. Ororo walks back to the table and proceeds to open the menu.
“Oh I’m starved so what are you having James?” She asked wile she is looking at the menu. She feels his eyes on her again. “What’s wrong?” she feels his hand on her knee.
“I know what I want and it’s not on this menu.” He smugly smiles at her.
“James I’m really starving come let’s order.” She ignores his groans and starts to order when the waiter comes to the table.
After finishing their lunch, they both head to James’ house.
“Hey how about some dessert?” he says as he places kisses along her neck. Then he seeks her tongue inside her warm moist mouth. When she finally breaks free from the kiss, she tries to catch her breath.
“You act like you haven’t seen me in ages.” She gets up from the couch and moves to the window to look out in the yard. James moves behind her and kisses the curve of her neck, which is her weak spot. “What’s wrong baby?” She let’s out a moan “Nothing honey nothing.” She turns into his arms and kisses him catching him off guard.
“Wow I forgot how your kisses can get me all hot and bothered.”
“Come let’s finish this upstairs.” He picks her up in his arms and they both go to the bedroom.
James slowly takes off her blouse and bra and takes one of her nipples and puts it in his mouth he knows it satisfies her because of the moan she let’s out and he starts to pay the same attention to the other nipple. Ororo rips James’s shirt off and soon they both start to figure out a way out of the rest of their clothes. Soon James feels to see if she is ready for him and is glad he could feel her warm and moist nectar flowing from her. He looks into her eyes “Ro are you ready?”
“Yes oh yes James I need you !” she screams out. He moves her hips to meet his and he gently thrust himself inside of her knowing how much he missed her in his heart he decided to show her . Ororo thrashed about moaning in ecstasy as she could feel his pushing his way throughout her body and soon they climax together tears escaping both of their eyes. James collapses on top of her and she playfully rolls him off and nestles herself beside him with their legs intertwined and her head resting on his chest.
“James?”
“Huh?” he says sleepily.
“Are you trying to go to sleep on me?” Ororo gently nudges his chest.
“No darlin just resting why?” he opens one eye and peers down at her. “What’s wrong?”
“Nothing.” She turns to leave the bed.
“Wait a minute.” He grabs her before she gets out the bed. “Tell me I’m awake.”
“Its just I don’t know.” She lays her head back down on his chest.
“Are you worried about tonight?” he strokes her back.
“Yes kind of .”
“Hey” he lifts her head so their eyes could meet. “I will be there right beside you. He will not hurt you not while I am there.”
“But what if …”
“What if what listen I was going to tell you later but I have the results of the paternity test that we took Monday.”
“You do? James could we see them now?”
“Yes if you want I will just get them out of my briefcase. I will be right back.” Ororo waits in the bed as a naked James walks downstairs to get the results. They both look at the envelope and Ororo sees that James’s hands are shaking so she takes the envelope and opens it. She sits up in the bed and looks over the results.
“So what does it say?” he has a worried look on his face.
“If I am reading this right in the case of Kendall N’Dare Creed, Dr. James Logan you are the father with an accuracy of 99.9%.” Ororo said in her best inpersenation of a TV talk show host. James jumps in the bed and soon embraces Ororo hugging her tightly.
When the old grandfather chimed at precisely six o’clock Jean felt apprehension when she heard the doorbell ring at the same time. Victor and her had just finished an argument about Ororo coming over to the house and her not being allowed in the meeting between the exes. Out on the porch Ororo could feel herself become more nervous but just knowing that James was with her made her more confident about the meeting.
“Hey baby I’m right here with you.” He grabs her trembling hand. She takes a deep breath and slowly lets it out.
The door opens and they are greeted by Victor. He looks expecting to see Ororo alone but sees she had brought someone else with her.
“Hello Ororo some in please.” He has a fake smile.
“Hello Victor.” She turns to James “This is Dr. James Logan.” James extends his hand out and Victor reluctantly takes it.
“Come let’s go in the study.” And they follow Victor. James makes sure to put an arm around Ororo’s waist seeing how nervous she is.
“So Ororo what is this meeting about?” Victor asked annoyed that she brought someone with her.
“Victor I really don’t know where to start.” She let’s out a breath she could feel James arm tighten around her. “Back when I left you Victor I lost our baby the next day.”
Upon hearing this Victor sat back in his chair stunned “What!” he shouts and Jean hears him and she runs to the door of the study to listen.
James goes into protective mode “Look Ororo miscarried your child it was twelve weeks old. Remy and I felt it was best if we ran some tests on the fetus to see if the beating she sustained the night before had caused her to miscarry or something else.”
Victor felt a sense of guilt upon of Ororo’s beating again “Well was it? Is this what you came to tell me that I killed our child!” Victor steps to her and James gets up and prepares to defend her. Ororo finally speaks.
“No Victor it wasn’t because of the beating our child would have never survived.”
“What! Look I’m confused how could you know it would not have survived?”
“Because of the tests that Remy and James ran. The genetics test told us that chromosomaly our baby was severly deformed and would not have survived.”
“How could that be?” Victor feeling as if he had done something to Ororo with the beatings.
“Remy and I talked with the geneticist to confirm what we suspected. Ororo genetic results came back normal. So we did a genetics test on Kendall which also came back normal but the fetus and Kendall’s results were not a match for siblings.”
“So what does the mean?”
“On the conclusion of the doctor your sperm somehow cannot produce a healthy baby. The woman you have gotten pregnant cannot carry a baby to full term.”
Stunned by what he just heard Victor gets his bearings and goes into attack mode.
“So you cheated on me Ororo? That’s real nice to know since you blamed me for everything that went wrong in our marriage. I knew I couldn’t make a whore into a hou…..”
“That’s enough with the accusations Victor! Just answer me this when did I have the time to cheat on you! You fucking watched my every move!” she screamed ready to bolt for the door. She looks at James who shakes his head and she sits back firmly in her seat.
“Victor do you understand you cannot produce a healthy baby.”
“So what about Kendall she’s mine!” he yells at James.
“That’s just it she’s not your daughter Victor!” Ororo says knowing that this news was going to break his heart.
“Look Ororo I know I have hurt you in the past but please don’t do this to me she is my daughter.” Ororo sees the pain in his eyes but she knows she must tell him the full truth.
“Victor James is Kendall’s father we did a paternity test and he is her father by an accuracy of 99.9%.” she hands him a copy of the paternity test and the geneticist findings. “Have your doctor look these over and run some more test if needed call us if you have any questions.” James rises up to leave and reaches his hand out to Ororo. Ororo looks over at Victor who is standing in disbelief her heart wants to comfort him but her mind tells her no.
“Victor I will be in town for the rest of the week contact Edward if you need to speak to me.” She gets up and goes over to James and they proceed out of the study and head out to the front door where they are confronted by Jean.
“How can you come here and spread lies you slut!” Jean tries to slap Ororo.
“Who the hell are you calling slut! You cheated with my husband!” Ororo catches her hand.
“Let me go! I’m not the one who’s been passing off another man’s child for eight years!”
Ororo lunges for Jean but James steps in between them and pushes Ororo out the door and picks her up and carries her out to the car. Jean rushes into the study where Victor is looking out the window.
“Oh honey I heard are you alright?” she grabs his shoulders he steps away from her.
“Please Jean leave me alone right now.”
“No honey I won’t its terrible what that whore did to you for all these years.”
Victor turns to her and points a finger in her face “Don’t you ever call Ororo a whore again do you hear me!”
“But honey…..” she is shocked at the feelings of protectiveness he feels for Ororo.
“Jean I said leave me alone!” on that note Jean rushes out of the study. Victor is in the study alone ‘How could this be?’ he asks himself. Revenge was on his mind now and he knew who had to pay ORORO!





You must login () to review.