HERS

I see you my handsome friend, I see your will, your heart, your loyality. God how I have wondered how it would feel to have you make love with me. I have wondered but I know we can not. Our timing is terrible, our responsibilities tear at us. You are always there when I need you. You listen to me when I always needed an ear, you never ask more of me than you are willing to give. I don't know when I first noticed it. Perhaps it was midway through my last relationship, and though it is over I never had the courage to tell you.

We would hang out and watch a movie, or dinner, just the two of us. I enjoyed those times so much. I enjoy when you touch me, making me feel beautiful. You give me attention when we are together, even when do not speak. You are like this knight who tries to protect and safeguard me and though I am independantly headstrong I truely enjoy it.

I am confussed by your comments most of the time as well as our closeness. My heart sings to the heavens when you are close and I have to hide it because I feel that you do not see me in that light. You call me goddess and princess, hun, and more yet I do not know your heart. It scares me. What if we did feel the same and something happened? Could we still have our friendship that I cherish so much?

You make me feel beautiful always my dear warrior, my friend, my soulmate....did I say that. I am must be a fool. That is why I have to find another because I know you could not feel the same. I have heard you say as much to a friend, and it hurt me. You make my heart sing and break at teh same time. I wish I could say how I feel for you but I can't. Forgive me my friend.





You must login () to review.