Find Me Here
Speak To Me
I want to feel you
I need to hear you
You are the light
That's leading me
To the place where I find peace again.



Soft winds stirred the long blades of grass in the night, their rustling a soft whisper of sound in the darkness. Crickets chirped and sang their sweet life-song and somewhere in the distance a lone wolf howled, a sound so beautiful and mournful that it haunted the soul and stirred the heart.

Sure, steady feet moved silently through the waving blades, the cool, dark grass soothing against bare flesh. Clouds drifted across the inky black starlit sea, parting to reveal the glowing moon, its glimmering caress flittering across the braches overhead, casting jewel and shadow along the ground; a beacon to his destiny.

The foliage was becoming denser, the underbrush clinging to his bare calves. The silver touch of moonlight grew fainter and fainter in the thickening darkness. It didn’t matter. He needed no light to guide his way. He would know the path deaf and blind. In this moment, in all of these moments, his enhanced senses mattered not. It was not his ultra sensitive hearing that led him, nor was it his keen sense of smell, or superior eyesight. Of all of the enhancements he was blessed or cursed with, depending on who you asked, not one of them could be relied on for this. Instead, he followed the one thing that he had long believed was withered and dead inside.

In the stillness of the night, surrounded by only natural wonders, away from the bloodletting and complications of his life Logan paused in his trek, a slow dawning of amazement washing over him. He was happy. For the first time in as far back as he could remember the torment that was his soul was finally at peace.

Overhead, amidst the tangle of skeleton branches and blowing leaves a large snowy owl blinked and spread her wings, as if in greeting. A predator’s welcome to a familiar visitor. Golden eyes blinked down at him, as though to say "She’s waiting." With a nod towards the feathered hunter he pushed past a line of thick brush, his stride a bit more determined than before. Soon the glittering surface of a lake came into view, the still waters reflecting the starry sky as clearly as a pane of mirrored glass.

Branches snapped back against his thighs leaving faint marks as he came to a stuttering halt, his breath leaving him in a nearly painful rush and his heartbeat thundering like wild hoof beats in his ears.


You are the strength, that keeps me walking.
You are the hope, that keeps me trusting.
You are the light to my soul.
You are my purpose...you're everything.



Silver strands of captured moonlight floated along the calm surface, forming a spiraling web around the slender woman standing shoulder deep in the still waters. Blue eyes, the color of the clearest sky, sparkled in silent welcome. Full lips, softer than silk, parted on a wordless sigh and smile. A ripple stirred the water and him as the personification of nature made flesh strode forward, beads of shimmering lake water running down dark caramel skin, slipping between the shadowed valley provided by two ample, perfect breasts and beyond.

Ororo Munroe. Daughter of Gaea. Protector of life. The missing half to his soul. His peace.

She smiled at him, holding her arms out in unabashed welcome. Helpless to resist her siryn’s call, he moved forward, his normal predatory gait gone in his haste to reach her. To touch her. To feel her against his own naked flesh and know once again the feeling of being home so long denied him, to know without fear or doubt that this was where he belonged, where he would always belong.

Her skin was cool and wet, sending a shiver through him as he caught her up against his chest, holding her tightly.

She melted into him without reservation, as she always did, heedless of his extended claws; a fact that he had been unaware of until he circled her with his arms. It was involuntary, his reaction to her, and he could no sooner prevent the havoc she wrought on him along with the peace she brought him any more than he could stop the coming dawn.

Ororo’s soft sound of contentment reached him. The fact that she found solace in his embrace astounded him to no end. He was not known for his gentle touch or comfort, yet it was him that she turned to in her times of sorrow and joy. It was him that she welcomed into her heart.

With gentle hands he lifted her face from his shoulder, tilting her lips towards his. Breaths mingled and lips whispered against one another as they stared deep into one another’s eyes, lost immediately in the emotions lingering there.


How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?



He was simply the most beautiful creature in all the world, she thought, slipping her fingers through his thick muttonchops, holding him as he devoured her very soul with his skillful lips.

She loved the way his eyes went dark with need and desire. She relished in the stark hunger on his face and the raw sexuality he exuded. But most of all she loved the way he held her.

Fierce and loyal, fearless and honorable. A man with his own code and deep principles. He was an enigma to many, but not to her. She saw him. She knew him. A scarred heart carefully hidden beneath the smooth perfection of his warriors body. He was full of contradictions and splendor, one only need to take the time to get past the growls, bared fangs and foot long adamantium claws.

Sleek muscle flexed and bunched beneath her wandering hands. Gloriously naked, and completely unashamed, he was all that was wild and untamed in nature. Strong and powerful, he was known to all the world as the most dangerous man on the planet, feared by any and all that knew of him. All but her.

He was her missing half. The part of her that had been absent her whole life. He understood things about her that no one else could, and he touched a part of her that she once believed was unreachable. He tore away the ‘Goddess’ persona, defied the team leader, and answered the wild call of her heart as only another child of nature could. He loved her in ways that she was certain he himself was unaware of.


You calm the storms, and you give me rest.
You hold me in your hands, you won't let me fall.
You steal my heart, and you take my breath away.
Would you take me in? Take me deeper now?



The cool, soft moss of the lake bank was a delicious contrast to the heated hardness of his chest. Rough stubble grazed her shoulder as he laved her neck in long kisses. Lips and tongues stroked in a foray of heated foreplay, hands wandered and teased, their lingering touches eliciting drawn out moans and soft sighs of unspeakable pleasure.

On a gust of wind his name was stolen from her lips, whispered in ardent worship and longing as long limbs circled narrow hips. Her fingertips moved over his bulging erection producing a visible shudder of pleasure from him.


How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?
And how can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?



Logan shook with desire, his eyes closed as Ororo licked along his ear. Her tongue felt like velvet, her touch light and soothing. He drew her even closer, reveling in the softness of her skin and lush curves. He held her gaze as one hand slid along her ribcage, over the warm flesh of her stomach, hovering for a moment before moving on to her soft curls. He slowly eased a finger inside , exploring then licking the essence, savoring her taste on his tongue.

Ororo inhaled short breaths, panting. She lifted her hips in silent enticement, beckoning her mate home.

Logan took her face in his hands, kissing her deeply. She reveled in the possessive way he kissed her. The sheer rawness of his taking her lips making her want to weep and laugh at once, overwhelming her with emotions. His touch, though dominating was gentle and tender as his hands and mouth roamed her body. He kissed every inch of exposed flesh, lingering and nipping, taking his time.

Ororo smiled up at him, knowing that very few people ever had the privilege of Logan making love to them.

He ran the pad of his thumb over her curved lips, his own mouth tilting in response. Happiness. It was the ultimate blessing.

Logan shifted position, drawing her bottom towards him and lifting her legs over his shoulders. Ororo gripped the blades of damp grass beside her, the tight convulsing of muscles almost immediate to the onset of his whiskered face pressed against her slick folds.

With a soft chuckle, Logan licked her. Long, and slow, lapping her. She writhed in ecstasy, every nerve in her body screaming in awareness. With each broad stroke of his tongue she became more and more certain that she would die from sheer pleasure. He stabbed deep with his tongue and her mouth parted on a cry of release, her breath coming in broken pants.


Cause you're all I want, You're all I need
You're everything, everything



Logan kissed his way up her belly, along her breasts, taking time to savor the journey. He lifted her hips with his hands, pressing the tip of his erection against her hot center. Gazes locked, he drove home, a growl of pure pleasure tearing from his throat. He tightened his hold on her hips and drown as deep as he could.

She cried out, a soft sultry sound that made his balls ache with desire. He pulled her closer still, sinking as deep as he could over and over again, his strokes long and sure. It was slow and rhythmic and felt so good, but he wanted more, and knew she did to. With a baring of white fang he shifted his weight, allowing the wildness to come, something he’d only ever done with her, with his other half.


You're all I want your all I need
You're everything, everything.



He moved against her slick folds, grinding faster and faster, each thrust gliding against her swollen clit. Liquid velvet poured over him as Ororo came apart in his arms, her muscles clenching tighter than a fist around his hard cock, milking him, demanding his own release.

He loved her like this, screaming his name, bucking like a hellion beneath him, her cool façade shattered by the molten heat of their lovemaking. There was a roaring in his ears, himself he realized, shouting his relief as he emptied his seed into her in long hot spurts. It was beautiful and excruciating at once, somewhere between heaven and hell where all things and nothing was possible.

He lay over her, shifting his frame so that she wasn’t closed in, knowing how she needed to breathe. He brushed sticky tendrils of snow colored hair from her cheeks, causing her eyes to flutter open.

“I love you,” he said softly, the first words spoken between them this night.


You're all I want you're all I need.
You're everything, everything



She went very still, a single tear slipping past dark lashes. “I know.” And she did, and she had, but he had never spoken the words before. It did strange things to her already bursting heart.

Logan grinned down at her, once more running his hand along her ribcage and over her stomach. “Do ya think they know?”

Ororo smiled, placing her hand over his. “What, that their father loves them? Yes.”

“You’ve given me so much, ‘Ro.” He swallowed, unable to finish.

“No more than you have given me.”

His eyes closed and he inhaled the night air, fresh and clean with traces of their lovemaking on the wind. Life, for lack of a better word, was good. He rolled onto his back, pulling Ororo over onto his chest. “Happy anniversary, wife.”

Ororo laughed softly. “Will we do this every year?”

Logan grunted, a sexy smile on his face. “I don’t see why not.” He ran one hand over his sweat dampened hair. “We’re all sticky.”

“Mmmm.” Ororo placed a lingering kiss on his lips. “Race you to the lake?” She was up and running before he could respond, graceful as ever despite being eight months pregnant with twins. Slowly, Logan rose, following his laughing wife into the cool lake water.


How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?



Overhead a snowy owl soared, its golden gaze sparkling at the two lovers embracing in the shallow water. Ororo Munroe Howlett, Daughter of Nature and James Logan Howlett son of the Wild locked in each other’s heated embrace did not see the shimmer of light surround the bird, nor the whisper of love sent their way as the shimmering form of the owl disappeared.





You must login () to review.