Jean paced up and down her bedroom as she tried to gather up all her thoughts and everybody else’s. She knew people had already begun to talk about her and Scott’s departure. She put the side of her thumb to her mouth and closed her eyes. She now missed Scott but did not bother to look for him. She missed his love. Before Charles’ passing away, Scott’s flee did not bother her as much as it did now. However, she knew why. It was because with Charles there she kept herself busy by looking after him or talking him but now he was gone and she felt that etch of sadness in her heart. She had lost two people she cared about but she still had Logan. She marched to the door and opened with such might she almost broke the handle.

“I can’t believe it. The professor he’s…”
“Gone” Bobby finished for Kitty. They looked at each other but averted their eyes as Rogue walked into the room. “Logan said we shouldn’t talk about it” Marie told them as she sat down on the chair next to them. “Why? It happened, he might not come back” Bobby stated.
“You say that now but you will never say that to Logan’s face. And what do you mean by ‘might’?” Marie asked. Kitty looked at Rogue with an expression that explained all. Just after Logan walked into the room, his face set with a hardened expression. Marie smiled at him but Kitty and Bobby looked somewhat scared.
“Any of you seen Storm?” Logan asked.
“She’s in the office” Bobby answered quickly. Logan nodded and left the room again.

He found her in the office. She did not hear him enter because she was on the phone. She had the phone against her left ear and she had her right hand on her face. The tip of her nose was red, her face was flushed and her eyes where bloodshot. She was nodding slowly and trying not to cry. Logan lowered his head but heard the voice of a British woman on the phone.
“O.K….Alright… I will not, I’ll be fine…I hope you will too. O.K…bye” Ororo dropped the phone and sat on the chair dabbing her nose with a paper hankie and wiping her eyes. She threw the hankie in the bin and Logan began to approach. He did not want to talk about the obvious just yet so talked about something else.

“Are you organizing the funeral?” Logan asked. Ororo did not look at him but answered.
“Why must you be so morbid?” She sniffed but continued to talk. “There will not be a funeral” she said leaning forward on her elbows but looking at the door.
“Why and who was that Irish woman you were talking to?” he enquired.
“Why all the questions Logan and I do not appreciate you listening to my conversations. And for your information that Irish woman is not Irish, she’s Scottish. Moira. She’s Charles’ ex-wife” she told him almost meeting his eyes but looking away again. Logan’s eyebrows were raised and Ororo sighed. “I will not go into any detail”.
She got up and walked towards the door but Logan held on to her wrist and she froze. “What happened yesterday ’Ro?” he tried to make eye contact with her but she refused. “Please…just leave me alone” she muttered while trying to break free.
“What did I do to make you hate me?”
“I-I don’t hate you” she answered. He lowered his head to kiss her and she parted her lips for him but then broke free and walked off. Logan was now angry and this time he held onto her wrist and pulled her to him. “Shit ‘Ro why are you doing this to me stop playing these games with me” he said forcing Ororo to make eye contact with him. “I’m not playing games” she whispered. “Now please l-let me go”. He let her go and she quickly left the room before he touched her again. She left wiping tears from her eyes.

Jean stood in the garage. She eyed Logan’s motorcycle and then looked at Logan when he came in. Logan stared at her and she smiled seductively at him. Logan sighed he did not need this right now. She walked to him slowly and looked in to his hazel eyes. “I knew I’d find you here” she looked up at him tried to press her lips against his.
“Jean…No. I don’t want this” Logan told her. 6 months ago if she had done this to him he would have taken her right there but now he did not even find her attractive. “What!” Jean tried to stay calm.
“Aren’t you supposed to looking for Scott?”
“I want you…”
“No” and with that Logan walked out of the garage forgetting his journey.

Ororo looked out her bedroom window and tried to control her breathing. She began to shake and tears began to escape her eyes. She wanted to be cared for now more than ever because she had been doing this for everybody else. She needed comfort and security. Her dependency was coming back so she dragged herself out of her bed with nothing but her skimpy night dress and left her room. She walked down the stairs to Logan’s bedroom with her tear-filled eyes and knocked on his door.

Logan got out of his bed with nothing but his boxer shorts and opened his door and there in front of him was Ororo. Her hair was tousled and her face flushed. He met her eyes and wrapped his arms around her. “Oh ‘Ro” he let her cry into his shoulder and he stroke her hair. He hated the feel of Déjà vu but he still had his arms around her. When she had finished she lowered her head but put his bent finger under her chin and lifted it up and kissed her. He massaged his tongue against her own and put his hand in her silky hair. But then he stopped and looked at her in the eye again.
“Logan…I-I need you” she whispered. Logan heard her.
“You’re going to have to speak up, darlin’”.
“I need you” she said this louder and he brought her deeper into his room. He pressed her against the wall and her back touched the cold surface. He whispered in to her ear “Are you sure?”
“Yes” she managed to say. Logan began kissing her neck.
“Say it again” he said sliding his treacherous hands up her thigh.
“I need you” she gasped as Logan found her clit. He ran his thumb down slyly and began to suck the skin of her neck.
“Again”. Logan removed one hand from her thigh and discharged his claws.
“I need you” she whimpered. Logan then slid his claw under the strap of her night dress and with the distinctive ‘SNIKT’ Ororo found her self naked. She repeated that sentence in between moans and screams until their lovemaking had ended. She was right, she did need him and Logan knew this also it was a shame Ororo did not know how much she did.





You must login () to review.