One month later Ororo was as happy as she was before all her problems started. She zipped up her suitcase and smiled. She felt so laid back and relaxed, Scott and her were now friends again and seeing Moira had made her feel at ease.
Ororo went to the bathroom and combed her hair into a ponytail, she quickly looked around for any pieces of her belongings or if any taps were still running water before walking out and closing the bathroom door. She sighed and left the room with her suitcase.

Ororo ran down the stairs to meet a teary eyed Moira and Sean at the door.
“Bye, sweetheart, take care” Sean said kissing her on her cheek.
“Look after your self will you, love” Moira told her hugging and kissing Ororo too. Whilst in the embrace she whispered into Ororo’s left ear.
“Look after him too” which caused Ororo to chuckle slightly.
“Bye” she waved as she walked down the path to the gates. Moira looked at Sean and sighed.
“I really hope she will be okay, Sean”

“Are you ready?” Scott asked.
“Of course” she replied then they began to walk side by side.

Ororo got comfortable in her seat near Scott as the plane was in the air and smiled at him.
“What?” Scott asked defensively and his cheeks reddened.
“Aww Scott you’re blushing” Ororo giggled.
“No, I’m not. Why are you looking at me that way?” though he did not mind the attention from her at all.
“Oh it’s just; I can’t believe I got you to come back with me” she told him.
“Yeah, but now I have to face Jean and Logan gloating”. Ororo swallowed, nodded and then looked out the window.
“What’s wrong?”
“Nothing, I’m just thinking. You must still love Jean”
“No, I can’t. Maybe I didn’t love her in the first place”
“No, don’t say that, she must most probably love you” Ororo supposed but Scott shrugged.
“I hope they are on some field trip or something, I am really not up for them”.
“Suck it up, Scott” Ororo said laughing. “If you could live with them for about 10 years then you can see them for another 20”.
Scott groaned then mumbled “Shut up, Ro” which made Ororo laugh even more.

Ororo head was resting on Scott’s shoulder when the plane landed which made his heart beat faster.
“Ehm, Ororo. We’ve landed”.
“Oh sorry” Ororo yawned with her hand on her mouth.
“So we get something to eat, then we get a cab back to the…mansion” Scott told her while getting their bags.
“Yeah, and I’m paying” Ororo added before Scott offered.
“Oh no you’re not. I’m the man, I pay”
“Oh please, we are in the 21st century, Scotty boy”.
They began to argue about the financial issues right up to the cab pulled up at the mansion not realising that on of them had paid or they had reached the mansion.
It was better for them that they were arguing over a little issue than thinking about the professor or their situation.

Ororo turned the key and opened the mansion doors. She walked in first and Scott closed the door behind them. As she turned to walk up the stairs she heard a very familiar voice.
“Ororo!” and she were almost knocked over by a hug.
“Kitty”.
“Ororo I have missed you so much. You said you’d be home soon, but you weren’t. You’ve been gone for. Like. A. Month. Now” Kitty began to talk slower as she laid her eyes on Scott.
“Mr Summers?!”
Scott nodded and smiled weakly. Soon everybody became to come and meet them and Ororo received so many hugs she felt her body go numb.
“Mr Summers you have a lot of explaining to do” Jubilee said standing, arms crossed in front of Scott. But Scott sensed her humour and smirked. Ororo slowly got up the stairs and put her bags down. She really needed rest but told herself she had to get work done. She left her room then stopped when she heard a few of the students talking.
“I hate that Miss Grey”
“Yeah, she gave me a detention because I was five minutes late. I mean what the fuck!”
“You know, I saw coming out Logan’s room in her robe and most of her clothes in her hands. I swear she’s meant to be crying over ‘Summers’ and he is back now, you know”. Then they began to snicker amongst themselves. “That bitch is gonna get what she deserves”.
With that Ororo closed her room door and sat on her bed. She did not know if she should cry or scream or shout or maybe just shutdown completely. She decided to do neither because she told herself there was nothing between her and Logan.

She walked out of the room and this time she closed the door. She went down and then into another hall she was so lost in her thoughts she did not notice the man standing behind her until he dragged her to his bedroom.
“Logan!”
“Where the hell were you? Go without telling anyone then come back straight out of the blue. What the fuck are you playing out?”
Ororo moved her head back in astonishment.
“Oh, OK. So it is perfectly fine for you to leave on your motorcycle and leave for six months at the very least but I can’t escape for a few weeks”.
Logan was shocked at this but still continued to talk.
“Why did you bring One-eye back? We didn’t need him”
“Well I did! And don’t you dare talk to me like that again, Logan! I am serious. You dragged me in to your room as if I belonged to you. You touch me, and I will send a lightning bolt through every bone in your body!”
Her face was flustered and vein began to show faintly on her head. She walked to his door, opened it then said,
“Oh and I hope you had fun fucking Jean. At least now you can do it freely and openly” before storming out.





You must login () to review.