Jean curved her mouth into a smile when she saw Ororo walking, looking lost.
She stood in front of her to stop her in her tracks and when Ororo tried to walk the other way she blocked her path.
“What is it, Jean?” she asked irritated.
“Have you seen Logan lately?”
“Yes, unfortunately” she murmured.
“Did he reject you or something?
Ororo sucked in her breath and pressed her lips tightly against one another.
“He must have, he is with me now” Jean said off-handily. Ororo glared at her.
“Look, you are playing a game that I no longer want to participate in. I do not care if you are with Logan. And I certainly do not care how far your legs can open for him either. He is yours, I couldn’t care less” she left angrily leaving Jean dazed.

Ororo sat in front of her vanity mirror and rested her head in her hand. She released an exasperated sigh. She looked in to her mirror and smoothed the invisible frown lines on her forehead.
“Oh Goddess” Ororo exhaled before bursting into tears.
She had enjoyed herself in Scotland and stress had withered away. Then the minute she stepped on the steps of the staircase in the mansion her blood pressure rose so high she thought she was going to explode.
She wiped her shapeless tears away with the wrists of her hand.
She wanted to occupy herself and make her forget but Moira was not here.
Ororo looked back into her mirror and an emotionless face stared back at her.
“You are weak” it whispered.
Call it madness, she was talking to herself.
“Why must you be so damn weak, Ororo?”

Scott raised his hand to knock on Ororo’s door. His face had gone red and his palm was just beginning to get moist. He cleared his throat and his knuckle itched to touch the wood of her door.
Suddenly his face went from red to white and he dropped his hand.
“What do you want, Logan?” his voice was sharp and cold but even as he said that he began to walk further down hall way forgetting his goal.
“What are you doing outside her room?” he demanded whilst following him
“What’s it to you?”
“Do you really think you have a chance with her?”
“…Yes”
Logan smirked and Scott frowned.
“What’s so funny?”
“It ain’t gonna work”
“I kissed her while at Scotland” Scott said stopping giving Logan a look that only said ‘In your face’.
Logan went quiet and he felt his heart being tugged.
“And I bet she said it wouldn’t work”
“So…But will still have something going on”
“So…I fucked her”.
Then Scott’s face altered colour and the previous red had changed its’ hue.
He spat in his face.
Logan wiped the spit from his face and before he could think he had punched Scott in his face he fell straight back.
“You bastard!” he shouted trying to get back up.
“Scott” Jean whispered as she ran to his side and tried to comfort him. She looked at Logan wistfully but then was pushed away.
It was not until he touched his nose and noticed that it was bleeding that he began to feel pain.
“Both of you deserve each other” Scott spat whilst staggering away.
“Logan…why did you…”
“I need to get a drink” Logan murmured moving away from Jean.

Ororo jumped as she received a knock on her door. She cleared her throat and sat up straight.
“Come in!” she called. She gasped as she saw Scott walk unsteadily through her door.
“Oh my, Scott…What…when did…” she hurried toward him and guided him to her bed where he was to sit down.
“Wait here” she told him as she rushed to her bathroom, to her medicine cabinet. She collected cleaning materials and rushed back to Scott.
Whilst cleaning the blood she spoke to him.
“Scott what happened?”
“Logan” was his one worded answer.
“What? Why?” she asked as she cleaned the remaining of the blood away.
“Is it true, ‘Ro?”
Ororo picked the blood stained cloth and turned away from him.
“Is it true?” he asked again.
“Is what true?” her voice was unsteady and she needed him out of her room.
“Did you sleep with him?”
“You can go now, your nose is not broken” she said.
“Ororo…” he began. She then turned to face him and he took her hands and examined them.
“Why didn’t I see this before?” he asked looking at her wrists. “Did he do this to you?”
“No! No Scott he didn’t. I am not denying that I slept with him but I will make sure that I will not make the same mistake again”
Scott nodded at her and neared his face towards her and Ororo jerked her head back.
“Stop, we discussed this in Scotland. I can’t…”
“Why?”
“I just can’t”
“Tell me why”
“Scott, please leave my room.” she pleaded. He sighed and got up; he muttered ‘thanks’ but Ororo barely heard him.
She had never felt so alone but so claustrophobic at the same time. Jean’s friendship with her had withered away, Scott who was once one of her best friends suddenly wanted more and Logan…she wouldn’t even start. She put her hand to the side of her face and then rested on her pillow. She did not want to cry. She could not be weak…but she could be tired.
She closed her eyes and before she knew it she was fast asleep.

“Logan, what were you and Scott fighting about? If it was about me then you know I have already chosen you. Logan, are you listening to me…” Jean ranted while pacing up and down his bedroom.
Logan grunted at her but kissed her to silence her. Jean wrapped her arms around his neck trapping him. She moaned and wanted more. She pushed him on to the bed and began removing his clothes and her own.
“I want you, Logan” Jean groaned.
Logan rolled over until he was on top of her and then closed his eyes. Logan pushed into her and began to thrust into her rhythmically. He imagined that the legs wrapped around him were more toned and slender. He imagined that the body underneath him was more curvaceous. He imagined that the skin he was kissing and biting was mocha brown. He imagined the lips his lips were touching were fuller and softer. He imagined the eyes he occasionally looked into were cerulean and cat-like and he imagined the hair he put his hand in, was snow white.
Logan kissed the neck in front of him and endured the screaming that ran into his ear. He closed his eyes again and imagined her.
He moaned into Jean’s left ear.
“Mmm…yes ‘Ro”





You must login () to review.