Logan wordlessly tripped into the kitchen and whipped the dishtowel free from the refrigerator door handle. He flipped on the tap and ran the water as cold as he could get it, soaking the rag and wringing it out. He folded it into thirds as he made his way to the couch.

“S’okay,” he murmured. He knelt beside her and brushed her hair away from her cheek. Her skin felt slightly clammy and her breathing was harsh and uneven. Ororo felt the couch sag beneath her as he occupied the space beside her, scooping her hair away from her neck and laying it over her shoulder. He placed the cool rag against her nape, watching her with concern written on his face. Logan decided against turning on the bright kitchen light again, not wanting to shock her with the glare. Another coughing fit wracked her and bent her nearly double; she fisted her hands against her mouth to contain it. Logan gently intervened, capturing her hands and smoothing them flat, then replaced them over her nose and mouth.

“Breathe inta yer hands, darlin’, that’ll help. Might keep ya from getting’ dizzy. Longer breaths, sweetheart. That’s it,” he soothed, feeling he wasn’t taking too many liberties by rubbing her back. Ororo felt his strong, warm palm easing the tension in her muscles as she recovered. Her chest rose and fell in a more regularly rhythm as Logan whispered “It’s okay. Let it out, that’s it.” Ororo sighed out a shuddery breath before dropping her hands from her face and lacing them together beneath her chin. She leaned her elbows against her knees to support herself and dared to glance up at her savior. His eyes were warm but still worried.

“Better?”

“Mm-hm. Sorry for making such a fuss. Again,” she hedged, irritated with herself. He shook his head and felt the rag, noticing that it had become warm. He lifted it off and fanned cool air against her neck. She closed her eyes with a mixture of relief and pleasure and expelled a low groan.

“No fuss.” He cleared his throat. “M’iko…Mariko, I mean, used ta have panic attacks like that all the time, before she was killed. Me, I’m more of a nightmare man, myself,” he chuckled, without humor. He rose from the couch and went back into the kitchen to refresh the towel with cold water. Ororo heard ice cubes clattering into the bottom of a glass before he filled it to the brim. She smiled as she eyed the Spongebob Squarepants glass, gratefully taking it from him and draining half of it. He set it down on the coffee table and knelt before her again, urging her to relax. “Lie down.” There was nothing suggestive about the command, or anything persistent about his touch. He brushed her hair from her face and gently, tenderly swabbed her forehead and cheeks with the towel.

“Do ya need anything else, darlin’?” She reached for his hand, covering it with hers. She unwrapped his fingers from the towel and took it from him, dropping it on top of the discarded shorts with a plop. Only then did Logan notice that her legs were entirely bare. Ororo opened his hand and laid his palm against her cheek, stroking the backs of his knuckles. He made a strange sound in his throat as she instigated the caress, propping herself on one elbow while she turned her face into his hand, nuzzling his flesh. Heat shot through his stomach and created a heaviness between his legs when she nibbled the thick pad of his palm, tasting him.

“I can’t sleep.”

“What can I do…ta make ya more comfortable?” He lightly stroked her plump lips with his thumb. They dropped open and steamed it, drawing it inside her heat. He traced the edge of her teeth and nearly came undone when she suckled him. She stared up unto his eyes with sudden and undeniable hunger.

“Don’t leave me.” Her voice was husky and full of longing. She released his hand and stroked the length of his forearm, feathering her fingertips over the hollow of his elbow and clutching his upper arm for support as she sat upright again. Logan needed no further urging and nudged himself between her thighs. His hands trembled as they cupped her face, and he leaned in to nibble the corner of her mouth. Ororo moaned. “Mmmmmmm.” He nibbled the other side as his fingers tunneled into her hair and kneaded her neck. She sighed her approval as he barely caressed her lips with his, steaming them, nuzzling them open to take a more thorough taste. The kiss was languorous and deep, drugging them as Ororo’s thighs tightened convulsively around his waist. She allowed her hands to roam over his chest, exploring the taut, wiry muscles beneath the soft cotton undershirt.

“You’re my guest. I told ya ta make yerself at home, and I meant it,” he rumbled into her mouth. His hands fisted in her hair and he tugged it, exposing the column of her throat as he nipped a fiery path along her jaw, down her neck, swirling his tongue against her pulse. “I wanna be a good host.”

“MMMMMMmmmmm.” Her arms crept around his neck and drew him closer as she reveled in his skilled, ardent assault. Her short fingernails lightly scored his shoulders and raked through his soft, thick hair. “You’ve…made me feel…welcome,” she hissed out. His hands traced the curve of her waist and gripped her hips, pulling her forward to the edge of the couch cushion, fitting her pelvis against his. He cupped her ass, kneading it as she arched against him, begging for more of his touch, of his lips.

“Ya haven’t had the nickel tour of the place yet.” Logan dragged her up from the couch and slanted his mouth over hers, overwhelming her senses with another kiss that turned liquid and hot. Her breasts rubbed against him as he gripped her ass, unimpeded by the couch cushions this time, and ground himself against her softness. Then he hoisted her up, wrapping her thighs around him as he carried her down the hall. “I wanna direct yer attention ta one room in particular,” he rasped in her ear, suckling her sensitive earlobe. Ororo shuddered in delight and kissed his temple just as he kicked open the door to the master bedroom.

His sheets smelled like him, she decided, as he laid her on the bed. The hem of his shirt slid up, revealing the neat patch of snowy curls between her legs. The sight of her long, tapering brown legs crowned by that sweet little mound drove him crazy and made him all the more determined to be as hospitable as humanly possible. He leaned over her and kissed her, craving her taste again, enjoying the mellow flavor of rum and brown sugar that still lingered in her mouth. She almost felt bereft when his lips left hers, until he stared down at her and began slowly unfastening the buttons on her shirt. He spread it open and drew in a shaky breath. “Damn, darlin’, look at ya.” His finger traced her collarbones in a lazy figure eight and trailed down the valley between her breasts. Every inch of her was perfect. Ororo wasn’t skinny, but there wasn’t one ounce of flesh of her body that wasn’t toned and supple. Her waist was narrow and curved gracefully into her womanly hips. His finger teased her navel, making her flat belly quiver beneath his hand.

“Logan,” she cried. His name was a benediction coming from her mouth. He spread her thighs and raised her knees to give him better access and an enticing view of her sex. Ororo watched him tug his undershirt from the waist of his boxers and shuck it off one-handed, exposing his rippling pectorals and washboard stomach, covered in a fine mat of hair.

“I wanna feel ya wrapped around me, darlin’,” he rasped. He dipped his head and feathered his lips against her nipple before drawing it into his mouth. She arched up off the bed, desperate for more as he suckled and teased, cupping the other breast and stroking its peak with his thumb. Her fingers tangled in his hair as she begged him not to stop. She felt herself grow slick with need as he alternated between breasts, unable to decide which one tasted sweeter before deciding it was a draw. He licked and nibbled her ribcage and abdomen, tonguing her navel. She rewarded him with a choked gasp of pleasure as her hips moved against him of their own volition. He heeded their call and bowed his face to the tiny pearl that had grown damp from his efforts. Ororo had been overwhelmed by Logan’s devastating kiss on the dark, crowded dance floor at Mac’s. Now she gave herself up to his ministrations, to this intimate, knowing kiss in utter surrender. Logan lapped her nectar like a man dying of thirst, opening her, separating her folds as he slid a finger inside. Her walls tightened around him as his other hand slid under her buttocks, lifting her to him.

“Yes, Logan! I’m begging you…touch me.” Logan only heard the rushing of blood in his ears and his own pounding heart as he drank his fill of the desirable woman writhing beneath him. Her cries and moans grew louder and filled the bedroom, mingling with the musky aroma of sex. It saturated his senses as he slid another finger into her wetness, loving the feel of her.

“So sweet,” he growled, freeing his fingers and replacing them with his tongue. He filled her with his own searing heat until she nearly fell over the edge.

“LOGAN.” Logan felt the tension building in every muscle of her body as she strained and bucked, fisting her hands in the sheets.

“Come fer me, ‘Roro.”

“You haven’t…”

“Uh-uh. If it feels good to ya, show me. Come, sweetheart. Let me hear it.” He held her hips immobile and laved her mercilessly, stimulating the swollen, rosy tissue. She thrashed and moaned unintelligible pleas, until her voice rose in a crescendo of violent fulfillment.

“AAAAAAAAANGNGGGG! GODDESS HELP “ MEEEEEEEEEE!!! LOGAAANN!” Paroxysms shook her as her hands fisted in his hair, clutching him to her as he drank her passionate release. “Urrrgggh.” Her thighs shuddered one last time and went limp, completely boneless. From his perch between her legs, Logan’s eyes roved over her heaving breasts and belly as she panted and gasped raggedly, this time with no vestige of the terror that had marked her struggle for air in the living room a while ago. There was only contentment radiating out from her glowing face and lax limbs.

Logan kissed her inner thigh, startling her from her post-coital haze. He never took his eyes from hers as he bent down and painstakingly cleaned the last of the wetness from her flesh. She leaned up onto her elbows and studied him.

“It’s…it’s been a long time since…”

“Ya don’t hafta tell me,” he assured her. He kissed her knee, then scooted up to cover her body with his, molding himself to every valley and curve. “And we don’t hafta trade notes on when the last time was that either of us had anyone else warming the sheets or sharing a toothbrush. Unless tellin’ me helps whatever spooked ya before.” She sighed and stroked his stubbled jaw, quivering as he nibbled on her knuckles, one by one. She gave him a measured look as she kissed him, tasting herself on him. She tickled the crest of his ear and tugged on his lobe.

“It was hard, at first, deciding if I wanted to meet you tonight. You know my reasons,” she reminded him, giving him the full benefit of the doubt. “But we don’t have to talk about them right now. My husband’s not in this room, and I won’t bring him between us to taint this, Logan. I want to make love to you. With everything that I have.” Her voice broke. She kissed him in earnest. He groaned as he raked his fingers through her hair and gave in, thrilled at her response. I want to make love to you. That phrase repeated itself like a steady chant that spurred him on. He freed her arms from the sleeves of his shirt and chucked it over his shoulder. His mouth was everywhere, whispering over her eyelids and cheeks, uttering ragged sounds of arousal in her ear, nipping her shoulders and neck. Ororo reached down and eased his boxers down, freeing his thick erection. He reared back onto his haunches and looped her legs over his shoulders, plunging a finger into her depths, readying her for his entry. He grasped his cock and rubbed the plump, engorged head over her clitoris, enflaming her. She arched against him, begging him with her body to come to her. He circled himself against her, renewing the dew of moisture coating her mound. He inserted the very tip of his cock between her folds, dragging it up and down. Her voice sang out long and loud as she undulated her hips to meet him.

“Goddess, Logan, make love to me! Please, please!” He nodded and gripped her thighs, fingers digging into her flesh as he thrust himself into her to the hilt. He nearly collapsed from the intense pleasure of her glove-tight sheath, but he drove on, pistoning and plunging himself into her, drawing desperate cries from her mouth.

“God, Ororo, yer so tight…feels so damned sweet, hot…FUCK!” He thrust again. The sound became a chant in his mind as he fought against bruising her ears with the expletive, but she milked it out of him with every throbbing plunge of his cock.

“Yes! YESSSSSS! LoganLoganLOGAN! OHHHHHHH!” She met him, moving together with him in an unrelenting dance. He leaned forward slightly, tilting her pelvis up in the process, giving her a better view of his cock dipping into her. The sight was erotic and compelling, coupled with the sight of his muscles rippling and spasming with the impact. He was glorious. And as the minutes dragged into an hour, Ororo allowed herself the luxury of believing he was hers.

“Need you. Need you,” he grunted, lowering her thighs and falling against her, wanting to feel her softness. His hips corkscrewed sinuously, driving her mad, dangling her over the edge. She embraced him tightly, wrapping her legs around his waist. She whispered feverishly in his ear.

“Come with me.” The throbbing release shook him to the core as he came long and hard, jerking and spasming as she squeezed and convulsed around his shaft. She held him during the aftershocks, stroking him, unable to let him go. For one scalding moment, she scolded herself. Time enough later to think about letting him go. Logan’s strength drained away as his shaft retracted itself from her depths. He made no attempt to move, settling his cheek against her shoulder as he nuzzled the crook of her neck. Ororo’s caresses were no longer desperate, but they never stilled as she contemplated her surroundings and the firm, comfortable mattress under her back. “That was beautiful. I couldn’t get enough.” Her voice was shaky. Couldn’t get enough of you, her body corrected her.

“Know the feelin’,” he agreed, his breath warm against her skin. Fluttery waves of contentment stirred within her as he began to return her caress. “So,” he murmured, lifting his face to lightly kiss her chin, “think ya can stay the rest of the night?” A laugh bubbled forth from her lips. She nodded, earning her another sound kiss.

“Definitely. You gave me the tour. It’s been…educational.” He threw back his head and barked out a laugh that curled her toes. She took him by surprise when she rolled him over onto his back and straddled him. His penis jutted against her, coming back to life. She reached for his hands and covered her breasts with his palms.

“What’re ya up to, darlin’?”

“Now it’s my turn to educate you. Namely how a firefighter comes down the pole.”





You must login () to review.