Moving…why’m I moving? WHOA…went over a bump. Unnnnhhhh…

“What’s her pressure?”

“One hundred over sixty-two.”

Ororo felt a tiny prick in her arm and groaned in protest. Something hard and cold clamped onto her index finger, and a whistling noise invaded her thoughts.

“Hand me another lead, Trish.”

“Careful with that; that’s a deep bruise right there under her collarbone. Looks like a fracture.” Pain flooded Ororo’s awareness as someone prodded her torso.

“Ribs feel pretty bad, too. Call into triage, let ‘em know to prep an X-ray suite and the MRI. We’ve got a firefighter down, African-American female, looks to be about mid-twenties, recovered by her fellow officer at the scene of a house fire. Patient was pulled from the basement after being hit by a fallen beam.”

“We’re getting a call from dispatch over at the fire station. We’ve got a little more information about our patient…” Ororo’s eyes fluttered open and squinted at the light shining over her. She found herself looking up the nostrils of the EMT and being met by a friendly smile.

“Can you tell me your name?”

“Mmmmnh…’Ro. ‘Roro Munroe.” Her voice was low. Her lips felt cracked and dry.

“Could you repeat that?”

“Ororo.” She attempted to rub her eyes and clear the fog from her vision until the pulse ox clamp got in the way and rapped her in the nose. “Ow!” That was when she felt the cool, binding pressure of a cannula laying over her face, feeding her a steady, comforting stream of oxygen.

“You might want to just lay back and relax, kiddo. You should start to feel a little less the worse for wear; we’re giving you some fluids.” Ororo tilted her face to peer out the side window of the ambulance, but felt dizzy as the trees whizzed by too quickly for her eyes to follow. She closed them again on a grimace.

“Ororo, do you have any relatives we should call?” She felt a soft, gloved hand covering hers as a tear slipped out from the corner of her eye.

“There…is someone. I live with him.” Ororo caught her breath, which took some effort, and recited the phone number.
*****


Back up in the hills:

“Logan’s Quick Stop, this is Logan speaking?” Logan reached for the knob on his satellite radio to turn down the volume.

“Is this Logan Howlett?”

“Yes,” he answered, wondering who could be calling him in the middle of the morning. Jubilee made it to school without incident already, and she wasn’t the type to play hooky. He’d paid the electric bill…his mental catalog of the payments that he remembered making for the month was interrupted by words that made his blood run cold.

“I’m glad we were able to reach you. Ororo gave us your name when we retrieved her today and brought her in to the county hospital.” Logan’s breath rushed out of his lungs as though someone punched him in the gut.

“Retrieved her…Ororo? What happened…is she…?”

“We have her here in the E/R, and they’re getting ready to move her into the MRI suite for a quick scan. She was brought in by ambulance today after receiving a few injuries. Mr. Howlett, are you a relative of Miss Munroe?”

A chill ran down Logan’s spine, making cold, clammy gooseflesh sweep over his skin. What the hell was he supposed to say to that?

“I live with Ororo. She’s my fiancée.” Logan didn’t want it to be a lie. It was the only chance he had of seeing her. Seeing with his own eyes that she hadn’t…

“Yukio?” Logan beckoned to her as she came out from the back with a cart of Power Ade. “I need ya ta watch the store.”

“Mr. Howlett?” The nurse’s voice was still drifting out of the handset. “Mr. Howlett, I know this has to be a horrible shock. Can you come down to the hospital?”

“I’ll be there immediately.” Yukio reached for his hand, drinking in his gray pallor with alarm. She took the phone from him and hung it up.

Logan cleared his throat. “Something’s happened ta ‘Ro. Please…pick up Jubes from school.”

She shook her head. “I’m closing the store for the rest of the day. Go. Now.” Yukio locked up the cash register and whipped out a Sharpie pen, scribbling a note to tape inside the window of the door: “Family Emergency. Out for the day. Sorry for the inconvenience.” Logan’s pickup truck roared out of the lot.
*****

Lying inside of an MRI tube gave a person a lot of time to think.

Ororo listened to the throbbing hum of the machine and peered up through the slot, thankful that she could see out to watch the attendant in the window of the adjacent suite.

“Just a little longer, Ororo.”

“Thanks,” she murmured. She adjusted the ear plug with a shaking hand before they began the next round. Then she began the painstaking process of recounting her day, what she could remember of it, a tiny sliver at a time.

She’d woke up at dawn, hitting the alarm before the clock radio could drone on too long. Beside her, Logan groaned in his sleep and rolled to his back, and Ororo melted at the sight of his handsome face in repose, until remembered the sight of his truck driving off, kicking up gravel as he ran from her. Hurt by her. Because she was too damned scared. Too stubborn.

So Ororo had gotten ready for work, spending mere seconds in the shower and shrugging into her clothes and gear. She snagged a frappaccino from the fridge and tiptoed out the front door. They only had a few minutes to talk if she woke him, she reasoned. Not long enough to convince him to stay. Not long enough to admit she’d been blind. Nowhere near long enough to repair some of the damage. But the urge to go back to bed, shed her clothes and show him how wrong she’d been, to kiss him senseless tugged at her. She shook it off, cranking the ignition on her Jeep and heading to the fire station.
*****

The MRI tube thrummed and pounded in her ears.
*****

Alex had been the first one to pipe up as she stored her drink in the refrigerator and dropped some coins into the vending machine. “You look a little under the weather.”

“I don’t want to talk about it.”

“That means there’s something to talk about. Everything okay at home?”

“Uh-uh.” Her posture was stiff and she wouldn’t meet his eyes.

“Did you and Logan…?”

“I don’t want to go into detail, Alex. But yeah, I fucked up. Logan proposed last night, I froze up, and he ran out on me. I don’t blame him for a goddamned minute.” She tore open the packet of Pop-Tarts and bit off the corner of one without enthusiasm. It felt dry in her mouth, nearly choking her. Alex’s hand felt strong and comforting on her shoulder.

“Talk to him when you get home. This doesn’t have to be the end of the world, missy. You love him,” he pointed out.

“Oh, God, yes!”

“Then tell him that. Prepare for some serious groveling, put your pride away and get him back. If you love him, don’t just stand by and let him go. Jonathan would have wanted you to be happy, ‘Ro.” She didn’t pull away when he hugged her. Her fingers clutched his shirt as she leaned into him, craving reassurance that she hadn’t just blown her one chance at true happiness all to hell. “These past few months, you’ve been just that. Happy. It’s almost sickening!” Ororo’s laughter sputtered out on a sob.
*****


The details of that morning continued to drift by in a blurred mish-mash. The platform beneath Ororo began its torturously slow slide out of the MRI tube. Ororo sucked fresh air into her chest. It was always unnerving, being in a tiny little space like that.

“Are you feeling okay, Ororo?” She wanted to scream, No. I’ll never be okay. Ever.

“I’m fine, for the moment.”

“We’re gonna look at those scans we took of your ribs and collarbone, and give you a little something for the pain. You’re pretty bruised, but luckily none of your organs were damaged. You’re a lucky lady.” Ororo didn’t argue. She didn’t have the strength, or the heart.

Training. They’d had a training class right before they got the call from dispatch that a house on Graymalkin Lane was ablaze, and close enough to the neighboring homes to endanger them, too. Class was over. Ororo, Alex and Scott suited up and loaded their gear onto the rig.
*****


“Logan?” Jubilee’s voice sounded small and afraid in the passenger seat of his pickup. “Is ‘Ro…is she gonna die?” His grip tightened on the steering wheel, whitening his knuckles.

“Jubes…”

“Please don’t tell me she’s gonna die.” Tears leaked from her lashes as she hugged herself. She stared down at the small toiletry bag of personal items that Logan had her pack to keep her occupied as the prepared to go to the hospital. Logan momentarily considered leaving Jubilee in school for the rest of the afternoon, then realized that she had a right to see Ororo, too, and that she’d have been furious for keeping her away.

“I can’t tell ya anything right now, kiddo.” His throat was tight. “Yukio’s gonna meet us there.” The feeling of dread that had crept over him as soon as he heard the nurse ask him if he was a relative of Ororo’s has doubled by the time he reached the hospital parking lot and maneuvered his truck to the closest available spot.

“Please don’t tell me she’s gonna die. Please,” she repeated. Logan wrapped his arm around her narrow shoulders and led her over to the admissions desk.

“I got a call this morning that you brought in my girlfriend this morning.” Girlfriend. The word sounded too small. “My fiancée. Her name’s Ororo Munroe.”

“She’s my mom.” More tears threatened to fall as Jubilee uttered the words that cemented Logan’s decision to set things right. If he still had the chance.

“Munroe…Munroe. Here we are. She’s been admitted and moved to the second floor. Take these visitor badges. I’ll call upstairs to see if she’s been settled in. She’s in room 7B.”
*****

The memories wouldn’t stop. Now they were filled with smoke. Ororo fidgeted as she was gently turned on the narrow cot as they changed her into a clean hospital gown.

”There’s smoke coming out of the bulkhead. We’re gonna have to go in through the basement.”

“I’m on my way in, Scott.”

“Alex, go with her. I’m doing a sweep of the first floor.”


Ororo felt the overwhelming heat through her protective slicker and gloves as she wove her way through the smoke. She ventilated the wall separating the rest of the basement from the boiler and sprayed her hose in a strong, clear arc, trying to minimize the fog of smoke billowing through the tiny space. She adjusted her air mask before Alex called out to her.

“Structure’s weak in here, ‘Ro, this is an old house ““

“I know, we’re almost clear…”
CRACK!

For one horrible instant, Ororo felt everything around her go black. Before losing consciousness, she heard Alex’s voice calling out to her.

“Not again! Shit…’RO! Don’t worry, I’m comin’, I’m getting you out!” The pain wasn’t as bad as she thought it would be. She wondered why. Her air mask had been knocked loose, and acrid smoke crept under the rim, choking her, burning her throat. Dimly, Ororo heard Jonathan’s voice in her head.

”Ororo.”

“Yeah, sweetie?”

“You’ve gotta get up. You’re scaring the crap out of Alex.”

“Didn’t… mean to. Tired. Hurts.”

“I know, baby. But you’ve gotta move. Roll a little, help him get some leverage.”
Ororo’s cracked ribs groaned with the effort. Alex swore with relief when he reached her.

That was as much as she remembered. She never felt the cool ground beneath her as they peeled away her mask and removed her airpack. She never heard the sirens. She never saw Scott and Alex bending over her and muttering a litany of prayers and curses not to let history repeat itself. Somewhere in her subconsciousness, she heard Jonathan bid her goodbye. And her eyes were filled with the image of Logan’s angry eyes boring into her from the window of his truck as he drove away…

The bedding tucked loosely around her felt scratchy and stiff. Ororo hated hospital blankets, almost as much as she hated hospitals themselves. Jonathan’s stay had done that, leaving her with haunting memories of the blood-stained white sheets when they first brought him and began cutting away his gear to flush and probe his wounds. It brought her back to that dark place. Watching him lie there, broken. Feeling helpless.

Now she was broken. And she was alone. She stared out the window of the suite, watching the trees outside sway in the breeze. She was just about to reach for the call button to ask one of the orderlies to bring her a water pitcher when she heard the creak of the door hinges and two sets of footsteps enter the room.

Logan brought the scent of fresh air inside with him, despite the completely tense, frazzled set of his body and features. He paused at the foot of the bed, studying her. Ororo just stared at him, suddenly aware that she had never seen a more beautiful sight. Jubilee came alongside him, drinking in her first look at Ororo and emitting a low moan.

“Oh, my God, ohhhhhhhh!” She ignored her earlier promise to herself not to crack up in the middle of the hospital and flung herself into her godfather’s steadying hug.

“Jubes…it’s okay, baby.” Ororo’s eyes filled as she lifted her good hand and waved them closer.

“Kid needed ta see fer herself that yer all in one piece, baby.” Logan pulled up another chair and nudged Jubilee into the first one, handing her a tissue from the flat box on Ororo’s nightstand. “So did I.” Weakly, he sat down, letting his eyes roam over her from head to toe. There were bruises under her eyes from her concussion. Ororo still had the IV in her arm, but the EKG leads had been removed. The edge of a 3M adhesive pad peeked over the neckline of her hospital gown. Ororo could wait until her next shower to remove them; she knew it’d hurt like the devil. Her ribs were snugly wrapped and her shoulder was in a sling to avoid jarring her collarbones. The morphine was already wearing off, and Ororo ached all over. She managed a weak smile for Logan and Jubilee as he took her hand.

“I’m going to be okay, Logan. Doesn’t mean I don’t feel like someone dropped a piano on me, but I’ll heal.” Logan’s eyes clenched shut as he let out a shuddery breath. He just held onto her hand, glad for the tangible proof that she was still there, even though she looked like a battered angel. Jubilee was still fighting sobs, huddled in her seat and trying to be brave. “I was trapped under a beam. Knocked the wind out of me.”

“Oh, God!” Jubilee let it out fully, grasping the bedrails and bowing her forehead against her hands. “’Ro…you could have…died!” Suddenly it was too much. Ororo gave up on trying to be calm for Jubilee and met Logan’s eyes.

“Logan…could you lower the rails for a minute?” His nod was brisk as he released her hands and triggered the latch on the rail, sliding it down to allow Ororo to reach for Jubilee and tug her so she lay across her lap. Sobs shook her small frame as she poured out the frustration and helplessness that she had been forcing down from the moment that Logan met her at the principal’s office. Logan sat there numbly, watching Ororo stoke Jubilee’s hair and back, murmuring the soothing promise that she would be all right. That she wasn’t going anywhere.

“Ro…” Jubilee’s voice was muffled as she clutched and twisted the blankets in her hands. “I-I want y-you to come home…with us,” she stammered. “I want y-you to come home, and-and be my MOM!” Ororo’s face crumpled at her revelation and she let the tears come. She winced at her sore ribs and her inability to hold Jubilee more firmly, but the comforting weight of her body opened Ororo’s eyes to what she knew she couldn’t lose. Having a family meant being there and staying for the long haul. She felt something inside her crack, that last little thread of resistance to what she’d been trying to deny.

“Jubes…I want to come home, too. I love you, sweetie. So much. You and your father…you’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me.” It was the first time any of them had acknowledged Logan as more than her guardian. Shock and joy clogged his chest at hearing himself called that. Before Logan could say anything, a light knock at the door caught his attention.

“Is this a private shindig, or can anyone join in?” Yukio eased around the corner into Ororo’s line of vision, nearly dropping the magazines and flowers that she brought up from the gift shop. “Ro!” Logan reached for the items before they could hit the floor and moved them to the nightstand, then supported Yukio as she stumbled over to the other side of the bed. She held it together pretty well, and reached out to stroke Ororo’s tangled white hair, much of which had escaped her braid in the fuss.

“Don’t ever scare the crap out of us like again, girl!” Ororo closed her eyes beneath the light kiss that Yukio placed on her forehead. That light touch, and being surrounded by the people she loved felt good. The people that she loved. A year ago, Ororo never imagined she would find herself here, with so much to lose if she didn’t reach out and take it. Yukio looked at Logan and decided she didn’t like the barely restrained tension radiating out from him. He looked like he was about to come undone, and if that was the case, he and Ororo needed some privacy.

“C’mon, Jubes. I bet you missed lunch at school.”

“I wanna stay here with Dad an’ ‘Ro.” There it was again.

“I know, kiddo, but let’s get something to eat. ‘Ro isn’t going anywhere, are you, ‘Ro?” Ororo smiled weakly and mopped the tears from Jubilee’s cheek, cradling it in her hand.

“I won’t budge.” She nearly tacked on “Because it hurts too damned much.” Yukio led Jubilee out of the room, leaving them alone with questions hanging on their lips.

“Logan…I’m sorry.”

“For what?” He edged his chair closer to the bed and laced his fingers together, leaning his elbows on the mattress. “This isn’t the time fer sorry, baby. I just want ya ta get well.”

“If now’s not the time for sorry, sweetie, then when? Logan, I fucked up.” His face whipped around to meet hers. “I was stupid. So damned stupid. I love you and you asked me to marry you, and I told you I had to think about it. After we moved in together, and after we bared our souls to each other and promised to be nothing but honest with each other, and to try to bury the past, I told you I had to think about what should have been obvious. And that was wrong.” She swallowed around a lump in her throat and reached for him, stroking his cheek, her touch hesitant until he leaned into her caress. That gave her courage, and she forged ahead. “You’re a good man. You asked me for a life together, for a home. And all this time, we’ve made that home. And…when you left last night, Logan…oh, God!” Her hand dropped as she collapsed back onto the pillows and sobbed. She attempted to cover her face until she felt Logan looming over her, prying her fingers away from her eyes. Soft, insistent lips feathered over her forehead as he shushed her and stroked her hair. She babbled on, letting out what was sitting on her heart like a lead weight. “Y-you left, an-and I didn’t…didn’t follow you. I should have followed you…”

“No. I was angry. And I was the one who ran off,” he reminded her. Her hair smelled like smoke, he realized. He kissed her sweetly, trailing his lips down her satiny cheek.

“Still should’ve followed you.” He leaned his forehead against hers. Even bruised, broken and scraped up, she was beautiful and looking at him with so much feeling, a bomb could have gone off outside the room and he wouldn’t have budged from his perch. “I never should have let you get away. I don’t want you to get away.” Her voice was determined but earnest. “I want you and Jubes to stay. And I want us to be a family.”

“You can’t take it back.” A searing bolt of hope rushed through him. “You’ve been through a lot today, ‘Ro.”

“I had already been through a lot before I set foot out that door this morning, Logan. I wanted to stay with you and talk about what happened, but I didn’t. You know what that means to me. I could have…and we…” Ororo dissolved into long, ragged sobs. What happened next almost felt surreal.

Ororo’s hand was lifted gently aside to allow Logan’s head to lay against her shoulder, and he painstakingly wrapped her arm around his neck as he surrendered to the release, hard gasping sobs wracking his body. His voice was harsh and full of pain that tore at Ororo’s insides. He cried into her flesh through the thin nightgown, clutching her for dear life. She was his life. She almost didn’t make out his next words.

“I know…what it means. God, ‘Ro, I know.” His soft hazel eyes were bloodshot as he turned them up to her her, tears dribbling in a thin stream over the bridge of his nose.

“Then…I want you to know that the thought of living without you isn’t something I can live with. It’s not something I can even contemplate. Logan Howlett, if you’ll still…still have me…” Ororo gave up on trying to remain composed. “I’d like to be Jubilee’s mom, and your wife. I want to marry you, Logan.” Logan was trembling now, but he raised himself up onto his elbows, flattening her palm against his jaw.

“We could wait to discuss this when we’re home. Here, in the hospital, with ya just gettin’ over…”

“Uh-uh, we already put this off once. I’m not stupid enough to let a good thing get away from me twice, and I want to tell Jubes. Now. Today. If you love me, and if you’ll still have me, my answer is yes.” His answering, watery smile nearly broke her heart.

“I’ll never run out on ya again, darlin’.”

“I’ll never leave the house again without kissing you goodbye. And I want to wake up to you every morning for the rest of my life.” His lips felt warm and soft and tasted like all of her favorite things as they sealed their promise.

So the prince took her for his wife, for now he knew that he had a real princess; and the pea was put in the museum, where it may still be seen, if no one has stolen it.
*****


One month later, at Mac’s:

“It’s gonna feel weird not to have to get up at the crack of dawn anymore.”

“You gonna miss it?”

“Nope.”

“Well, then, there ya go.” Alex took a hearty chug of his beer. “Crank it down a notch, ‘Ro, you and Logan are sending me into sugar shock,” he warned as Ororo leaned into Logan’s slow and thorough kiss across from him at the table that they shared.

“Jealous,” she shot back. Logan grinned at her and nuzzled her neck.

“When do you start your new job over at the forestry district?”

“In a couple of weeks. I’m taking a little time off so Logan and I can close the escrow on the new house and arrange the moving truck.”

“Sounds like you’re gearing up for more garage sales,” Scott murmured over the rim of his mug. Ororo groaned. Mac Hudson strolled up to their table and reached out to shake Logan’s hand.

“Logan, that’s the smuggest expression I’ve ever seen on your face. Is this the lady responsible for that sappy glow?”

“Yup.” Ororo shook his hand warmly.

“Logan introduced me to your chicken wings. I’m addicted. He also tells me you’re something of a comedian.”

“Has he told you the joke about the woman who asked her pharmacist for cyanide?” Scott and Alex groaned and reached for more hot wings. They were going to be here for a while…
*****


Six months later:

“Where did Logan end up staying last night?” Ororo sat still as Yukio adjusted her veil and inserted another bobby pin to secure it.

“With Scott and Alex. They had the stag party at Mac’s.”

“Kinda hard to maintain tradition when you guys live in the same house, with the whole “groom can’t see the bride the morning of the wedding” thing.” Yukio reached for the already loaded makeup sponge and touched up beneath Ororo’s eyes with some translucent powder. “If you keep bawling, you’ll totally ruin your eye makeup. I’m not helping you put your eyeliner on for a fourth time.”

“I know. I’m being silly. I’m just…so…” More tears threatened. Yukio snatched a Kleenex out of the box. Jubilee had already gone through more than her share; crumpled tissues littered the cluttered vanity. Ororo clutched the tissue gratefully and blotted her eyes. “Is it that bad?”

“Of course not, goofball. You’re stunning. You’ll knock his eyes out. I’m guessing he’ll hang the Do Not Disturb sign on the doorknob and we won’t hear from either of you for a week. Maybe two.” The two women turned at the sound of footsteps thudding into the bedroom.

“Oh! RO! Ohmigod! LOOK at youuuuuu! This is so exciting, I can’t wait, you look so beautiful, you’re so lucky…Monet! Does my mom look gorgeous or what?” Jubilee fanned herself with her hand. Tears threatened to spoil her own makeup any second.

“Gads, you two are hopeless,” Yukio grumbled. She fished around in Ororo’s jewelry box for the slim blue topaz tennis bracelet that Logan had given her for an engagement gift and fastened it around Ororo’s wrist. “There’s something new and blue.”

“I don’t want anything old to bring with me. I’m done with old, bring on the new,” Ororo announced, standing and fluffing out the hem of her pale ivory gown. “And I’m borrowing my husband’s best friend as my maid of honor, so we’ve got that covered. And I couldn’t have asked for a better one to have in my corner!”

“Damn it, don’t make me cry again,” Yukio chuckled, enveloping Ororo in a perfumed hug.

“Hard habit to break. Sorry.” Ororo heard Jubilee sniffle from across the room as Monet patted her arm. “Yup. You’re my daughter, Jubes, you’re as bad as I am! We’re a couple of watering pots!”

Ororo and the girls piled into the waiting limousine, taking extra care with her gown’s train and veil. The drive to the church found Monet and Jubilee squealing and giggling with delight at the mini TV and pouting when Ororo wouldn’t let them peek in the wet bar.
*****

At the church:

“Yer lookin’ mighty nervous, bub,” Alex drawled, mimicking Logan’s trademark twang.

“Shut up.”

“Nice. Very nice. That’s the thanks I get for dressing up in a monkey suit.” Alex grinned, knowing he never would have said no. It was ‘Ro’s wedding, for cripes’ sake. Wild horses couldn’t have kept him or Scott away. The strains of the bridal march drifted through the annex, making Logan’s throat clench as he turned his eyes to the aisle. The assembled guests stood and series of clicks from dozens of cameras could be heard over the music.

Katie Power sashayed at a saucy pace in her pink and white flower girl dress, swinging a raffia-decorated basket at her side and grinning from ear to ear. Logan winked at her as she met him at the front pew and hugged his legs before her mother retrieved her. Margaret adjusted the flowers in Katie’s hair and wiped her eyes as she settled her daughter into her lap.

Jubilee was next, looking so grown up and beautiful in the delicate pink chiffon bridesmaid dress that Logan almost lost it. One of Ororo’s former fellow firefighters escorted her to her place in front of the altar as the rest of the procession continued up the aisle. The organ soared as Ororo made her entrance, her hand resting in the crook of Scott’s arm as he led the way.

“Oh, God.” Alex gripped his arm and lent him strength. The wind was nearly knocked out of him as Ororo slowly, gracefully made her way toward him, looking serenely beautiful beneath the full-length tulle blusher of her veil. Her ivory gown was a sheath of silk shantung, strapless to reveal her shoulders and slender arms. The modest sweetheart neckline accentuated her burgeoning cleavage, and the bodice was nipped in and sashed at the waist with white satin. The narrow, full length skirt was edged with scalloped lace and embroidered with Swarovski crystals, seed pearls and clear bugle beads. The faintest hint of the bump of her two-month pregnancy could only be seen by those who had already heard the happy news. The train of the gown swept behind her in her wake, and Scott leaned over to kiss her hand before stepping aside to let Logan take her hand. Logan lifted her blusher and gazed at her, drinking her in and running his knuckles over her cheek.

“Shit,” he heard Yukio hiss across the aisle. “Where are my Kleenex???”

There, that is a true story.





You must login () to review.