Ok guys this is the second chapter of Two Makes Three. Thank you for everyone that review and thank you Origional Ceenote
for spotting my spelling mistakes and pointing them out to me. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. As always please review.



Ororo avoided the three pair of eyes starring at her. She took a moment debating to herself whether to tell them who the father was. She decided not to. " Well," Ororo hesitated, " I can't say. I know you guys won't tell anyone but I can't take that risk, I have a couple of things I have to sort out before I can tell you who the father is." Ororo glanced away, she wanted to confide in them, they were her best friends, they’ve been there for her in so many other hard situations. This time she couldn't tell them she had to tell Logan first. He would hate her if he found out from someone else that she was pregnant.


"Ro, we understand. We won't pressure you, whenever you think the time is right to tell us we'll be ready and we'll be there for you 100%." Jean gave her a warm smile and Ororo smiled back

"Hey ya'll I think dis calls for a celebration." Rogue waved to the waiter, who came over with a brilliant smile on his face. " We'd like a bottle of ya'lls finest champage and(she glanced at Ororo and Kitty) a bottle of sparkling non-alcholic apple cider."


Ororo mouthed a 'thank you' at her thoughtfulness. When the bottles came Kitty poured out the beverages and raised her glass, Rogue,Ororo, and Jean did the same." To Ororo's new and unsuspected bundle of joy on the way." The girls giggled at Kitty's toast, and took a sip of their glasses.


"Hold on guys I would like to make a toast," All eyes went to Ororo as she held up her glass," To the bestfriends a girl could ever wish for, and to Jean who came all the way back just to be here for me. Thank You guys so much. I love you guys." a chorus of of "awws" and " I love you toos" rang out from the table. A hour or so passed before they finally left the restuant, they parted ways Rogue and Kitty off to an after-hour club. Jean back to her honeymoon and Ororo back to the mansion.

~~~~~~~~~ Back at the Mansion~~~~

Before Ororo left her car she looked around for Logans Motorcycle, she didn't want to confront him now she needed time to think about how she would approach him, how she would tell him about the baby. When she knew the coast was clear she made her way through the house and up to her loft. She locked the door and then her windows, she didn't want anyone interupting her. She wanted to think, to clearify her brain and the ugly situation she got herself into. She made her way to the bathroom running a nice warm bath and slipped into it.


Logan pulled into the garage noticing Ororo's car there. * When did she get back?* He asked himself. When he left Ororo's car had been gone.He didn't know what was up with her, she had been acting strangley. Ever since their tyrst in the backyard woods, a week ago, she had been avoiding him, he hardly saw her anymore. She was never at home, and as soon as her classes were over she was gone. Even when she was home her doors and windows were locked, a sign to him that company was over and not to disturb. " Fuck that," he cursed aloud and went to Ororo's room. He tried the door. * Damn, its locked.* He knocked softly, but there was no answer. He knocked harder, but still no answer. He wanted to knock down her door but instead he walked away going downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed a beer.


Ororo had heard the knocks but chose to ignore them. She laid in bed her eyes closed asking her Goddess for help,even if it was just a sign of what she should do,but none came. She rolled over looking out the window. The dark sky clouded over was the last thing she saw before she drifted off to sleep.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Ororo woke to cloudy skys threatening rain. She laid there not wanting to get up, not wanting to face what she had to do. She sighed and got up going to her closet and picking out some clothes all the while telling herself to be strong and she could do it. When she finally got downstairs no one was there, the kitchen was deserted. She shrugged and opened the fridge, rummaging through it taking out all the makings of a leftover turkey sandwich.Forgetting the mayo she opened the fridge again.


" Finally decided to come out of hiding Darlin'?" Logan stood in the doorway slightly leaning on the frame.


" Hiding Logan, I do not know what you mean. I just came down for some breakfast." She averted her eyes making her way to the counter and preparing her sandwich.

" You're alittle to late for dat Ro' its dang near 1:00 o' clock. I never seen ya sleep so much. Up late?" He came up behind her, pressing his arousal into her butt." I’ve missed ya so much Ro'. I want ya so much." He pressed himself harder against her ass and kissed her neck inhaling her scent. He drew back just as she pulled away.

" Logan I'm not in the mood right now. There’s something I want to talk to you about. I found out a...." Her voice trailed off as Kitty entered the room.

" Ro' where have you been I've been looking all over for you. Your missing out on all the fun." Kitty glanced at Ororo then Logan, "I'm glad you could convince her to come down, the festivities would be a lot better without the clouds." Kitty laughed and Ororo smiled, Logan looked at her as if she was interrupting something.

"Kitty, I'm sorry about the weather, I will fix it and after a quick change of clothes I will join you. So find me a nice seat and I will be out in a minute." Ororo eyes turned white as her head went upwards, seconds later the sky was a beautiful shade of sky blue, and sun clearly visible. Kitty left giving Ororo a quick hug before leaving. The moment Kitty had left Ororo turned to leave.

" Hold on Darlin' we 'ave somethin' to talk 'bout." Logan said his hand firmly holding Ororo's arm. " What were ya gonna tell me?" Ororo stared at him for a minute before pulling away.

" It was nothing Logan, nothing that can not wait until another time. Now if you excuse me I really must go change as you saw I promised Kitty I would join her outside." Ororo picked up her sandwich and took a bottle of water out of the fridge.

" Ro' why hav' ya been avoiding me?" This time he didn't make the mistake of giving her a way out, he backed her up against the wall, his hands on either side of her hips with no room for escape." I haven’t seen hyde or hair of ya in along time. What’s going on Ro', you've never been one for secrets, and for tha past week you've had ya door locked. That’s never been a problem befor', you've never turned me away Ro'." He watched her, as she darted her eyes to everything but his.

" Logan I have not been avoiding you, I have just been busy. I am sorry you feel that I have been turning you away but as we both agreed when we started this, there was no strings attached and I just found something that happens to occupy my every moment of thought." She glanced down at her food her stomach aching for it," Logan will you please let me go, I do have other things to do." Logan removed the barrier of his arms and stuck them in his pocket. " If it makes you feel any better Logan I will make some time for you." She gave him a small peck on his cheek and went up to her room.




Logan stood in the kitchen after she left, for the second time in the passed few weeks feeling dumbfounded. He walked out of the kitchen and to training room and started a workout. As he slashed through the enemies coming at him, his mind was on Ororo and her weird behavior. In the kitchen she had wanted to tell him something but she didn't and she played it off of something unimportant, and her smell, it was different. Not the usual Sandalwood and Vanilla but there was something else there to. It wasn't the sweet scent of her arousal that usually surrounded her when he was touching her it was something else, like her body was changing making room for something. He was knocked down by Mystique as the realization hit him. Ro was pregnant." Computer off," He said aloud walking out the door, he headed to his room, he had to make sure his nose wasn't just tricking him and what he thought was real.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ An Hour Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ororo stood outside of Logan's door. Before she knocked the door opened and Logan stood there.

"Logan I wanted to tell you something. Can I come in?" Logan moved aside and she walked in choosing to sit on a chair in the corner rather than his bed. She opened her mouth but no words came out. She tried again but still the words were locked in her throat. Now as she faced him looked at him, she lost her nerve. The past hour since she left Logan in the kitchen she had been thinking, steeling her nerves and praying to her Goddess for the strength to tell him, but she just couldn't do it, Ororo cursed herself silently as she finally gave up and stood going to the door," I am sorry Logan for wasting your time, I guess I am not as strong as I thought I was."


She opened the door, but before she could leave Logan grabbed her and brought her close to him, she tried to pull away but his grip was iron clad. Ororo thought that maybe he was in one of his moods and held herself still awaiting his hands on her body, but instead he buried his nose in her neck and inhaled deeply. Logan inhaled again and then pushed her away from him.

" When did ya know Ro' ?...Were ya even gonna tell me?" He'd moved away from her and to the window.

" Logan I was going to tell you. Earlier in the kitchen before Kitty interrupted us and just now, I just did not have the strength, Logan." She moved to him, but he brushed her aside, " Logan I.."

She was cut off by Logan who turned at looked at her his eyes slanted as if trying to look right through her.
" Are ya gonna keep it Ro'?" Before she could answer he cut her off again," What eva ya decide Ro' I will not say anything against it." He looked past her as he said those words knowing the meaning implied.

Ororo looked at Logan as if he had just condemned himself to a fiery grave," Whatever I want to do with it? Where in the hell do you think you have a say in this? This is my baby and your damn right I'm going to keep it." Ororo turned away from him her face contorted into one of anger, sadness, and bewilderment." I would never destroy such a precious gift as a baby and how you should have total disregard for a human life sickens me. I should have known this is how you would react, but stupid me to think you might be happy for me and even maybe somewhere in that adamantium shell of yours you would have a heart to understand what I was going through." She turned the doorknob her mind in total shambles.

"No Ro' ya can't leave yet, ya didn't understand what I meant. Ro' I don't want ya to kill it I didn't mean it that way, I just meant that if you decided you were gonna raise it I would not just leave ya hangin'. I would help you raise it, and I would be there to help ya take care of it." He turned her to face him, but he couldn't read anything from her face. Any tears or emotion that was once there was now gone. All that was left was the icy mask of the Goddess." Ro' don't do this. I don't want to talk to the ice queen, I want ta talk to Ororo Munroe."

Ororo scoffed at him, a not so small frown on her otherwise beautiful face," Logan with me, what you see is what you get. For your information MY child will be loved and cared for by both the mother and the father." she looked at him her face as stoic as before she reached back and slapped him. It might have hurt her more than it did him but it felt good." Logan you do not deserve anymore of my time, I now wish that I did not waste the past few months of my life with such an animal as you." She opened the door and walked out. Turning once to say," Beside how do you know its yours?"




Well peeps here you go the second chapter. I hope you enjoy as always reviews, critiques are welcomed and flames will be ignored.

I know the characters are OOC but it’s the best I can do. Sorry guys if the formant is kinda outa whack but bear with me I try to do my best.





You must login () to review.