Ok guys this is the second chapter of Two Makes Three. Thank you for everyone that review and thank you for spotting my spelling mistakes and pointing them out to me. Anyway I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. As always please review.



Ororo slammed the door behind her, “Oh the nerve of that man." She said aloud to herself. She was so mad she could scream but instead she took a deep breath and went to her closet. She pulled out her luggage and then the clothes in her closet. Not really caring what she was doing she stuffed her clothes in the suitcase, then took out a small carry-on to pack her toiletries and a pair of spare underwear. She sighed, now after her stuff was pack she looked around, glancing at all the little knick-knacks that clung to her desks and tables. She walked over to one that stood out. It was a picture of her and Kitty. A big smile on the young girl's face as she stared into the camera. In the background Logan stood watching them. A small smile graced her lips as she thought about that day.


It had been a holiday and they whole mansion had been celebrating by having a barbecue. She was especially happy that day because the night before she and Logan had went out. It was not really a date but they had went out to eat and then to a motel where they had sex for more than half the night. Ororo shook her head the memorys causing a familiar stir in her. She held the picture to her breast. She would not leave without saying good-bye to Kitty. She could not do that to her. A knock at the door made her jump, but she stood rooted in the same spot . Another knock prompted her to move though," Who is it?"

"Ro open da door so we can talk about this." It was Logan, but if it was one person she did not want to see again it was him.

"Logan we have nothing further to discuss. I said my peace so please leave me alone." She heard a deep growl and stepped back away from the door just as the door came swinging opened. Logan stood there his eyes boring into her. A frown on his face he pushed past her and slammed the door behind him.

"Where are ya going Ro?" he asked noticing her luggage. He was fuming, if this was some funny cartoon steam would be coming out of his ears. Ororo wanted to laugh but thought better of it and moved away from the door and to her bed, putting the picture into her carry-on.

" I'm going to Paris. I've always wanted to go and I think now is the perfect time. I need to get away from here figure out what I’m going to do." She sat on the edge of her bed," So if you do not mind Logan could you please leave me alone now."

He scoffed as if she had just asked him to pour a pot of boiling oil over his head." Ro would you listen to ya self. I have never heard a word about Paris from you much less traveling."

Ororo cut him off," If I remember perfectly, you didn't care about my hopes and dreams but about wether or not I would let you fuck me at that moment in time."

Logan cursed under his breath moving closer to her but she stood up and went to the window, " Ororo, don't leave because of me. If it is me I will leave its not safe for ya to be traveling and on ya own in a new place."

"Logan I am not leaving because of you, I am leaving because I have to many things to think about and I just can't do it here." She sighed already the conversation making her tired, she wished he would just let it rest and leave her alone.

Logan looked at her as if the person standing in front of him was a total stranger," Do you even know who the father is IF as you claim is not me?"

Ororo's back clearly stiffened at his question and she felt a twinge of guilt at the lies she had told him but she shook her head," As I recall Logan ours was not a committed relationship I was free to do who and what ever the hell I pleased so would you kindly mind your own damn business and drop it." She jumped as Logan spun her around to look at him." Get your hands off me Logan, I am no longer yours to touch freely when you want." she tried to pull away from him but his grip was to strong," You are hurting me Logan let me go, before I do something I might not regret." The sky blackend outside with distant thunder and lightening backing up her threats.

Logan let her go but didn't move away from her ," Are you leaving to be with the baby's father? Is that where your going to hide out with some asshole that fucked you and then left?" His words were bitter and they tore at her ," Tell me Ro' ya going to beg him to take you in? To pretend he wants you and that baby your carrying?" He laughed, but the sound was hateful." I guess even a Goddess can be a slut." He smirked at her," I guess I never should of thought I was the only one hitting that."

"Logan leave now, I will not stand for you saying such horrible things to me," to punctuate her words and the full meaning behind them a flash of lighting struck the tree outside splitting it into two.


"Ro' are ya in there, are you ok sugah?" there was no answer from Ororo," I hope ya decent sugah cause I'm not alone," the door opened and Rogue and Remy stood there. They walked into the room. Rogue immediately going to Ororo's side. Rogue surveyed the scene taking notice of the baggage on the bed and the way Logan looked as if at that second he was at the last straw and any moment he would rip something or someone apart. "Come on sugah." she led Ororo to the bathroom," Ro what happened? That bastard didn't hurt ya did he?"


Storm looked up into her friends face so glad that she had came in when she did cause she didn't know what she would of done.


Remy stood behind Logan watching as the door to the bathroom shut," What da hell did ya do to her?" He moved to face Logan,
"You better not hav' touched her or ya dead homme."

"Back tha fuck of me bub, this is none of your damn business. So why don't you and untouchable leave." Logan was seriously pissed , he never thought that Ororo could be sleeping with someone else while whatever the hell that was going on between them was happening. In all honesty he had never touched another woman during that time either because what man in their right mind would. It would be like choosing to fuck a disease ridden whore when a goddess was willing and waiting for you at home. He was filled with rage as he thought about Ororo sleeping with someone else.

" Dis is my business cause Ro is like a sister to me, and I would do anything ta protect her," His deck of cards were out and ready.

Logan looked at him and laughed," You are no match fo me Cajun, but if ya want a fight so bad I've got plenty of anger that I could take out on ya." -Snickt- Logan got into his fighter stance,"Bring it on Cajun."


"What the hell are you two doing?" Ororo stood in the doorway having gotten control over her emotions. The two men turn to look at her, Logan cursed and the six blades withdrew back into his knuckles. " I want you both to leave now, all I want is to be by myself for a little longer is that so much to ask?" She walked over to the door and stood by it waiting for them to get the hint.

" Ro I'm here if ya need me sugah." Rogue said turning to look at Remy.

"I'm not leaving till we finish talking." Logan stood at the far side of the room, pure determination in his eyes, "I don’t care if ya fry me Ro but I'm staying."

"Why don't ya respect da woman’s wish and get the fuck out o' her room." Rogue and Remy turned on Logan. They could see how much stress Logan was putting on her and even if it killed them they were gonna make him leave. "Just leave Ro obviously wat eva you two were talking bout is over so just leave." The three started to argue but stop as a dull thud was heard coming from the doorway.



"Where am I?" the room was spinning and her head hurt, a hand immediately went to her stomach.

"Oh Ororo you are finally awake, please do not try to move." Hanks face appeared over her and she let out a sigh in relief.
"You gave us quite a scare, but on the plus side this gave me a chance to check you out."

"What do you mean Hank? Nothings wrong is there, m-my ba-bab- baby is fine right Hank?" she searched his eyes desperately for anything they might be hiding.

"Ororo will you relax, everything is fine your baby is fine. You are completely healthy. I just meant that Kitty had accidently let it slip that you were pregnant and I did not want to make it more uncomfortable for you if I came out and asked if you have been to a check-up or anything, so this fits perfectly." Hank saw her visibly relax into the bed.

" What happened to me?"

" Well Ororo you fainted, Rogue told me about what was going on in you room and I think all the stress of it just tore you down, but other than that you are fine. I do have one question for you though, how far along are you?"

A small smile graced her lips," You’re the doctor shouldn't you know?" Hank didn't seem to amused by her little joke," I would say maybe a couple of weeks a month at most I guess. I took a test about two weeks ago."

Hank smiled now finding the situation to be incredibly funny," Then I must tell you something Ororo, your assumptions that you are that far along are not correct, you are actually three months into your pregnancy. That I might say is a good thing because if you were not this far along you might have had a miscarriage from the fall." He stopped and glanced at her then continued," I took the liberty of doing a ultrasound while you were out and everything is in order, the baby’s heartbeat is steady and I took a couple of pictures for you too."

Ororo's mind was swimming ,she never thought she could be as far as three months, she didn't feel any different and she couldn't tell from her body." Hank how is that possible, I have not put on any weight and shouldn't I be showing at least a little?" Now she was truly confused.


" Actually because of your naturally slim figure you might not show till your fifth month." He put the chart he was holding onto the desk next to her." If you are up to it you have some visitors."

Ororo looked up at him," Who is it?"

" The whole gang I guess I should say is waiting outside. would you like to see them?" Ororo glanced away and in a small voiced ask him to exclude Logan from the group. Hank nodded and went to the door letting in the waiting people. As Logan stood up Hank went over to him." I don't think its wise for you to go in. Ms. Monroe specifically asked me to not let you in so if you left that would probably be better for her and yourself."

Logan laughed dryly and shook his head," Just get out of my way bub, I have to see her." Hank blocked his path his big,blue, furry body making it almost impossible to pass by.

" Logan Ororo is fine, but think of her and her baby's health, and leave." Logan glanced at the curtained window and cursed but turned and walked out of the little sitting room.




Before anyone could say anything Ororo sat up ," I wanted to tell everybody at dinner but I think I am a little to late, I really wished that it was under better circumstances but it must be said," she took a deep breath glancing at each of the faces there, landing on Kitty's "I am leaving," she held up a hand to stop the obvious words of protest," I am moving to Paris, I have always wanted to go and now I think is the perfect time, besides I need a vacation." She smiled, trying to lighten the mood alittle.Kitty sat next to her throwing her arms around her soft sobs escaping her." Kitty do not cry I will come back to visit often, and when I am settled, you guys would always be welcomed to visit me."


"Ro why do you have to leave? Please stay you know I'll be lost without you. Mom please don't go at least take me with you." Kitty no longer held back, her quiet sobs had turn into full out crying. Ororo looked at the young girl, she could not leave her here but how could she bring her along to God knows where." I will make a deal with you, be packed by ten and you can come." The girl's scream nearly deafened everyone there as she ran out of the room.


The eyes that stared at her were ones of sadden friends who did not wish to see her go. She looked at Charles no words were spoken between them but she knew she had his blessing. "I think I should be getting ready, it is late and I do not want to miss my flight." She stood up carefully and turned back to look at her friends," I want you all to know that I still consider this my home, and if need be I will be back. I love you guys and I am proud to say that I am a X-man." she turned then not wanting them to see her eyes misting over, silent tears moving down her cheeks.



She stopped at Kitty's door but didn't need to knock." I'm almost done mom just five more minutes." Ororo laughed how was she going to manage? She made her way up to her loft, stopping outside the door knowing that this would be the last time she stood here. She opened the door but stopped midway.

" Logan what are you doing here?" She walked past him picking up her carry-on.

" I know that you don't want to talk about it Ro' so I'm gonna let it go but I came to say something."

" What is it now Logan, came to call me names, insult my honor? See if you could get a quickie out of me before I go?" She tossed her white locks over her shoulder bending to pick up a suitcase." Ro don't be like that," He moved next to her and brushed her hand away form the suitcase handle. He picked up both of her suitcase and looked at her," I don't want ya to go Ro'. I want ya to stay here.. with me. I don't care if the babys not mine Ro, I don't wanta lose ya."

Ororo shook her head,too little to late," Why Logan? so you can have a little fuck mate till I get so big I repulse you. I can not understand you Logan. You do not want a relationship, you do not love me yet the thought of me walking out of your life makes you sentimental." She laughed the situation somehow funny to her, "You know Logan as it was not long ago that I would of given anything for you to say those words, but now I know that you truly don't mean them. Its just you being you, trying to hold onto to something so no one else can have it."

Kitty bust in a huge smile on her face," Mom I'm..," she stopped mid-sentance and went over to Ororo the painful look on her mom's face telling her she had interrupted something. She looked at Logan, she had never seen him like this before. A look of total defeat pasted on his face.

" Come on Kitty I am ready too." Ororo turned away from Logan then and walked out.


"Bye Ororo, bye Kitty we will miss you. Don't forget to call us." Jean stood along with everyone else on the front lawn waving good-bye as Ororo and Kitty climbed into the car. Ororo looked around one face missing. Logan had disappeared after putting her luggage in the car, he had not even said good-bye to her or Kitty.Ororo sighed as she put the car in drive and drove past the stone gates.





Well guys this is the third chapter. I've been so busy, but I finally got it done hope you guys like it. I know its short but it’s the best I could do cause I started on another story. That one is kinda weird but read it and tell me what you think. Sorry if the characters are OOC but I did my best. As always read and review, flames are welcome, critiques greatly appreciated.





You must login () to review.