Ororo gasped, looking around the room, “Am I hearing things now.” She switched on her table light her fingers stopping as she saw him. He stood just beyond the dim light in the shadows next to her balcony door. “Logan what are you doing in my room? I would like you to leave.” She stood up grabbing her robe and putting it on. She turned her back to him and she began to spread her bed.

“Just came to see ya Ro’, something wrong with that?” He watched her as she moved, she seemed calm, but her fingers were quivering as she held on to the sheet.

“Logan I would of liked it better if you had not snuck into my room while I was sleeping, there is such a thing as privacy you know.” She had finished her bed and went to her closet looking trough it for something more appropriate to wear.

He laughed, “I remember a day when I was welcomed into dis room, didn’t matta if it was day or night.”

Ororo frowned, turning to look at him, she didn’t know why after all these years he could still get under her skin, “Logan you have seen me as you had wanted. Now would you mind leaving, I do have to get ready for dinner.” She turned back to her closet grabbing a blue top and a skirt.

She heard his loud chuckle, “your ‘little late for dat Ro’, dinner is over it’s damn near eleven now.” She glanced at the clock. It was really that late, had she been that tired.

“I guess I was more exhausted than I thought,” she sighed brushing a few strands of hair out of her face. She ran her hand through it catching it up into a ponytail.

His suddenly became serious,” Wats da kids name Ro’?” the question caught her off guard and she stared at him, without really looking at him.

“His name is Jonathan,” she shook her head gently trying to get her thoughts back in order. “You have seen him?” the question now sounding incredibly stupid as it came out.

“Ya he’s cute Ro’, gots ya hair and ya eyes.” Ororo smiled as she thought about her son *their* son.

“Jonathan is a cutie, it is nice that he took my features.” A wistful expression came over her face.

“Who wouldn’t want ya features Ro’, your gorgeous.” He grinned as his eyes swept over her slowly, lingering on her toned legs that the robe didn’t really cover , her rounded hips and her breast, that from previous encounters, told him they were round, full, and perky.

She frowned, “Really Logan is that all you ever think of?” She shook her head, did she really expect anything else form him. “It does not matter because I do not have time to try and understand what goes on in your head; I have to go check on Jonathan.”

“Ya think your gonna get away from me dat easily Ro?” He was beside her in a flash, he had her pinned against the wall in another second. He stared at her, a scowl on his face. “So Ro’ where is he? Did he just not wanna come, or was he to much of a chicken shit to come.”


She pushed at him trying to get him off of her, but he held on to her tightly, “Logan let me go please, do really think you have to hold me captive? Where would I go?”

“Aint no way darlin’ you ran last time, but ya anint gonna get a chance this time.” His grip on her hands increased a little.

“Look Logan I have no idea what you are talking about.” She pushed at him again but he still wouldn’t budge. She had forgotten how his small frame hid how powerful he really was. She stopped moving and inhaled deeply. “Logan can we be adults about this and just tell me who you talking about?” Her voice was calm and she held his stare.

His hold became almost painful. “Da fuck ya left me for Ro’,” he growled out. Ororo’s eyes widened and she went slack, the sentence throwing off her calm. *He really believes I left to be with some guy*. She stared at him, he was stilling staring at her, his eyes though had a faint emotion she had never seen from him, was it disappointment, hurt, regret. She searched for the answer, but she couldn’t figure it out.

“Logan, I can not believe you are still on that. I left because I wanted to, I left because I did not want my child’s first few years to be here in the mansion. I did not leave to chase after some man.” She was angry now, did he really think that little of her.

“That is just like you Logan, Always thinking about yourself. Did you once consider that I left just because I wanted to, or that maybe I wanted to have Jonathan’s first few years for myself, with no interruptions, no missions, no nothing but me and Jonathan? Did you ever think about that Logan? All I want is for Jonathon to be happy and healthy and he’s is that, I have created a home for him with me and Kitty, one where he feels safe and secure.”

She took in a breathe, her eyes had started to mist over ,she couldn’t help it, everything had changed when she had Jonathon, her life revolved around him and providing for him the best she could. Sure the mansion was safe, but it was not impenetrable, it had been broken in once and many had been hurt. She could not risk that happening to Jonathon.

The taste of salt on her lips made her realized she was crying, Logan had released is his grip on her arms and was now holding her close to him. She let herself cry then, holding onto him. He was whispering something in her ear but for the life of her she could not make out what he was saying. The blood rushing through her head made sure of that. In the background she could hear the roar of thunder and she felt sting of cold water carried by the wind, which would not stop. She opened her eyes the calm night sky had turned to one of rage, the sky was rumbling with thunder, the rain came down in sheets and the wind howled. How could this happen?* I am not that upset, am I? *She tried to clear her mind, she breathed in slowly, in and out and she clutched to Logan, he felt so safe so warm. He was rubbing her back now, slowly in calming circles, he was still whispering but she couldn’t hear him. Her mind was on how she felt now, she felt protect. The wind died down to slight breeze and the rain to a light drizzle. She pulled herself from him. He didn’t try to stop her. She ran her hand over her face, drying the tears. She walked to her bathroom, turning on the sink and washing her face.

“Ro’ are ya ok, is there anything I can do for ya?” He stood by the door a look of concern marred his features.

Ororo shook her head, reaching for a nearby towel and drying her face with it. “Logan, I just want you to leave, please.” She looked so drained so worn out. He sighed going to the door, he glanced back her once before heading down the hall.

`````````A little Later````````

She smiled softly; Jonathan always had that affect on her. No matter what she was going through, just seeing him could calm her down. He was asleep next to Kitty. She watched him sleeping, he was snoring lightly. She wanted to take him to her room but she decided against it, she didn’t want to disturb him. So she planted a kiss on his and Kitty’s foreheads and then left closing the door slowly behind her.

She made her way to the kitchen to get something to eat, she found a dish with a little stick note that said her name on it. She opened it; it was fish, her favorite. She heated it up in the microwave and then sat down, taking a bite out of the fish, she smiled in pleasure. It was incredible. The moment of pleasure was over as her mind went to what had happened in her room. Logan had riled her up over some guy, but that had not been why she had started crying. She was finally then realizing that Jonathan did need her protection but that didn’t mean he didn’t need to be around people like him. She had kept away from other mutants because she didn’t want him to be exposed to that part of his life so early, maybe it was wrong of her, but that is what she thought would have been best for him. She took another bite of her food, the rich sauce lingering on her tongue. She knew that Jonathan was a mutant like her and his father. She had become aware of the fact when he had been only two, and first starting to walk. He had fallen, scraping his knee; she had rushed to him, worried. She watched in astonishment as his wound had slowly began to heal, until there was nothing there to show he had been hurt, He had smiled at her, his eyes sparkling.

Ororo sighed, the fish now tasting bitter to her. She stood up emptying her plate and washing it. She went out the back door to her little garden.

Logan sat in the little clearing outside the mansion, he looked up at the sky, no signs that a storm had rolled through present. He sighed laying down, resting his head on his hands. He had went to Ro’s room just to talk to her, he had seen her in years, he didn’t expect to say any of those things he had said, but seeing her he had lost it, she was still so beautiful, and she was there. He sighed closing his eyes….

``````````````Earlier````````````````

Logan took off his helmet and turned off his motorcycle. A new car in the garage catching his eye. He walked into the mansion, the usual noise and bustle assaulting him. He past a few kids in the hallway they were chatting about something but the only thing that registered was Ro’s name. His ears perked up.

“She still looks gorgeous,” one of the said.

“Yea she pulls off motherhood really good and Jonathan…ooooh he’s sooo cute.” The other giggled.” It’s so nice to have Kitty back too, I wonder if she would like to hang out later.

“I don’t think so, she’s gonna be showing Jonathan around, so I guess we’re out of luck.” The other girl said as they walked off.

Logan frowned, so she’s back eh. Wonder if I should pay her a visit he headed off to see if he could find her, he stopped halfway up the stairs, deciding to go see this Jonathan person first. He searched the mansion stopping to ask if anyone had seen Kitty. He finally found her outside with Jean and a baby. Ro’s baby. He stood in the doorway watching them. The boy was running around and Jean was chasing him, the boy was giggling with pure glee. He marveled at how much the little boy looked like Ro. His hair was a pure snow white, and his eyes a cool blue. He went back to the mansion not wanting to be seen watching them. He decided on a little time in the training room.

`````````````Present````````````````

He was awoken by the ruffle of some bushes, his ears perked up and he looked around getting into crouching position. The wind was blowing softly and the air was cool. He stayed crouched watching the spot where the noise had come from. Out stepped Ororo, she walked pass the bushes he was in. She stood on one of the rocks overlooking the clearing. She just stood there looking at the sky, her snowy white hair moving in the wind. “Goddess please depart to me your wisdom and guidance.” He heard her whisper as she closed her eyes and began to remove her clothes. He watched as she pulled her top over her head, her bra going with it. The skirt slid over her thighs moments later and pooled at her feet. She stood there naked, the moon casting a faint glow on her cocoa skin.

He felt wrong invading like this after all it was just hours ago she had said to him, “There is such a thing as privacy, you know.” No matter how hard he tried Logan could not pull his eyes away. The way she moved as she paid tribute to her Goddess, the slow sensual way her hips swayed and her breast jiggled as she twirled and twisted, kept him mesmerize. He breathed in slowly trying to keep himself in control, but his dick was hard. He was a man after all watching a very beautiful woman dance naked. He cursed himself for having so little control when it came to her. He wanted her, bad, but he contented himself in just watching her, his Goddess. She stood still now her hands raised to the sky, she was mouthing something and the sky opened up as a light drizzle started. She opened her eyes then a look of total calm and serenity washed over her as she picked up her clothing and slowly put them on. She left the same way she had come. He held his breathe subconsciously as she walked by. When she was out of site and he could no longer smell her scent, he stood stretching and then trying to adjust some pressure off his member he went backed to his room. Hoping the cold air and the light rain would cool him off.

`````````````````Next Morning`````````````````````

Ororo woke to the sun shining through the glass doors of her balcony. She heard the chirps of birds and smiled. She took a quick shower and made her way to Kitty’s room. Neither Kitty nor Jonathan was there. They must have gone to breakfast already. She glanced at her watch to make sure she hadn’t missed it.

Enter the room Ororo was greeted by, “Good mornings,” and one “Mommy!!” Jonathan ran up to her and she picked him up.

“Mommy, I had eggsh and some muffins,” She smiled; little crumbs still clung to his shirt.

“Oh sweetie that is wonderful, what kind did you have?” Jonathan looked as if he was concentrating for a minute before shrugging. Ororo rubbed her nose with his and kissed him on the forehead. She took an empty seat next to Kitty who had set out a bowl of oatmeal for her. A high chair was set up next to hers and Jonathan was seated in it. She glanced around at the faces there; Logan’s was not among them.

“Ororo how was your first night back,” Charles asked sipping his coffee.

She smiled, “It was memorable to say the least.”

Charles laughed, “That is good Ororo, how was your night Kitty?”

The big smiled that came on to Kitty’s face tugged at Ororo's heart, “It was awesome, it felt nice being back here with all my friends and sleeping in my old bed.” She sighed dreamily, the professor nodding in understanding.

“Please do not fill up breakfast; I have planned a big BBQ celebration for your returned home.” Charles announced, which was greeted by many, “oh yeahs” and “awesome”.

When breakfast concluded Ororo opted to help set up the BBQ, she had went to the kitchen, Jonathan in tow, to help cook but was shooed away, so she made her way outside. The weather was absolute perfect for a nice day outside.

Hank and Nightcrawler were hanging little decorations up, while Scott and Bobby attended to the grill. She looked around for Jean, she found her setting up games for the younger kids to play, if anything she could help with that.

“Mommy mommy,” Jonathan tugged at the hem of skirt, “Big doggy Mommy, look look.” Ororo glanced in the direction he was looking and chuckled to herself. “Honey that’s Hank, he’s not a doggy, come on lets go say hi to him ok?” Jonathan nodded and followed her to where Hank was.

“Ororo did you come to help us out?” Kurt asks they approached.

“Nope sorry Kurt, just came to introduce little Jonathan here,” Jonathan stood behind his mom, holding onto her skirt tightly. “Its ok baby come say hi.” He glanced at her his big blue eyes darting from Hank to her again.

Hank smiled,” Hey there kiddo I’m Hank what’s your name?”

Still a bit unsure Jonathan stepped out from behind his mom, “Jonathan.” He said shyly.

“Well Jonathan it’s nice to meet you, this is my friend Kurt.” Jonathan glanced at the other man, like he just noticed he was there. Hank reached out to shake the little boys, but it was met with big eyes. Jonathan stared at the larger mans hands and the blue fur that covered them. Instead of shaking it he ran his hand over Hank’s bigger one. A small smile slowly spreading over his face.

“Mommy hesh soo soft,” Jonathan said excitedly as he continued to run his hand over Hanks.

He giggled as Hank picked him up, "Seems like hes taken a liking to you ya.” They laughed as Jonathan began to pull on Beast’s ears.

Jonathan would you like to come with mommy to see Auntie Jean?” Jonathan shook his head no and started to pout at that thought of being taken away from this big teddy bear.

“Its ok Ororo I will bring him to you when he gets tired of me.” Ororo thanked him and headed off to her original destination.

“What are you up to over here Jean, nothing to bad I hope?”

The red head turned smiling and hugged her friend.” Nothing much Ro just setting up a few things.”

“Why not take a break with me it seems like you have been at this all day, besides I could use some company.” Ororo glanced over to where Jonathan was busy chasing Kurt’s tail.

Jean laughed “Ok Ro I’ll join you.”

“Stormy your not running from me are ya?” Ororo's face lit up as Rogue and Remy came to stand beside her.

She laughed” What gave you that idea? Jean and I were just going to take a break would you two like to join us?”

“Sorry sugah Remy know he can’t, but I will.” Gambits’ face fell and he pouted.

“Mon Cherie Remy just wanna take a break with ya’ll.”

Rogue glared at him and he sulked off, Rogue glanced at the two girls,” Remy supposed to be helping Bobby at da grill, ‘sides I aint had no time with ya since you got back.” The girls nodded in understanding and found an empty bench to sit on. Ororo threw a side glanced to where Hank and Jonathan were, Apparently Kurt and him ahad went back to work and Jonathan was in the arms of Logan. She frowned she hadn’t notice when Logan had gotten there or when he had picked up Jonathan, The young boy was messing with Logan’s sideburns a strange look of fascination on his face.

“Sugah you gotta see da dress I picked out for ya, so lata you gotta try it on so I can see what it looks like on you.” Ororo nodded in Rogues direction, she hadn’t really been paying attention to what she was saying. She was focused on the way her son and his father played together. They looked so natural together like they knew each other their whole lives.

“I can’t wait to see what you picked out, Jean laughed, “Rogue don’t tell me your one of those brides that picks the ugliest bridesmaid dress just so they could look pretty on their wedding day.” The three laughed and Rogue smirked but didn’t say anything.

Ororo glanced back at the spot that was recently occupied by her son and Logan. They weren’t there. She looked around franticly until she caught sight of them. She smiled, Kitty had joined the two guys and now she and Jonathan were walking over towards her, Jonathans hand in hers. When Jonathan saw her he started to run, tripping before he reached her. She stood, Rogue and Jean behind her. She gently scooped him up and cradled him in her arms, his big blue eyes were filled with tears and he held out his arm. A small scrape marred his skin. Ororo gasped as the scrape began to disappear as his skin regenerated till there was no sign that he had been hurt at all.

Six pairs of eyes met hers. They had seen what she had. She could see the questions in their eyes and she glanced down, trying to avoid them. “Ro don’t tell me….”

Ororo cut Jean off,” Please don’t ask Jean, not now at least.” She glanced a few feet away to where Logan stood. No mistake if Jean had said it he would have heard and then he would know the truth. Jean nodded at her as she embraced Jonathan. She stood quietly going inside. Kitty, Jean, and Rogue followed silently behind her. They went to Jeans room because it was the closest. Ororo took a seat on one of the chairs the others sat on the bed. They stared at Jonantan.

“Ro, does this mean what I think it does?” Jean asked the shock still evident on her face.Ororo nodded she didn’t dare say it out loud. “So then Logan is Jonathan’s father?”

“Yes.” Ororo stated simply.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Logan watched as the four women vanished out of sight. Just minutes earlier they had been huddled around Jonathan. He had seen the looks on their faces and he was curious what had happened. He heard Jean say “Ro’ don’t tell me,” but Ro had cut her off before she could finish what she was saying. He hadn’t a clue what the hell the women had been talking about but now he wanted to know. It was weird for Ro to cut off Jean like that so the topic must have been touchy. Logan frowned he was gonna find out what was going on. He walked off going into the mansion, following the faint sweet scent that Ro had left behind. He ended up at Jeans door.

“Ro.” He heard Jean say, “How could he be the father…” Logan’s ears stood up on end as he pressed them to the door.


T.B.C

Ok so how do you guys like it -_- I took forever to get it out but I think it was worth it. Anyways please read and review ^_^





You must login () to review.