AN: Ok peeps here is the sixth installment of “Two makes Three”. It’s been a while since I have updated I
know, but I have been busy. I am a bit rusty so please take that into consideration. I will try to update more often.>_> I’ve noticed that my timeline is seriously messed up when I have a chance I will go back and fix the other chapters but I think this one should be ok. Just so you know Jonathan is now three.

The characters might be a little OOC, but I tried my best.

As always read and review, flames are welcome, critiques greatly appreciated

Disclaimer: The X-men characters do not belong to me, they belong to Stan Lee.



Ororo glanced at Jean, “I honestly don’t know Jean it just happened I guess I never thought that me and L...” She was interrupted by the professor’s voice.

“Logan, Jean, Ororo, Scott, Rogue and Gambit please report to my study immediately.”

The four women glanced at each other, “I guess dis gonna hav’ ta wait Sugah, sounds like an emergency.” Rogue said getting up. The others followed, Ororo stopping only to ask Kitty to watch over Jonathan for her. They left the room, Kitty going back outside with a promise of ice cream to Jonathan.

(minutes later)

“ Thank you for responding so quickly, I have been surveying the Brotherhoods actions and it seems as if they are planning something big, I do not know what it may be right now. As we speak Toad and Spike are at the Army base, just north of here. I am afraid of what they might be doing there, that is why I need you six to go check it out.” The professor said looking out the
window at the festivities below.

“Prof I don’t think we need six for just dem two, Remy can handle dem alone. Let da ladies stay and I will take care of it.” Remy wasn’t being overconfident, he had been to battle with those two before; they were nothing he could not handle.

“No, it is just them now, but I do not believe it will stay that way for long, so for the safety of everyone involve I am sending all of you.” Charles said, He was worried, the brotherhood had never attacked so close to home before, and he wanted to squash it before anything could really happen.

Scott went into commander mode immediately,” You heard the professor, I want everyone ready to go in no more than five minutes, we well all meet in the hanger, understood.” Five heads nodded and a pair of eyes rolled. Logan was the first to exist, he stood on the side watching the others leave, and as Ororo finally walked past him he grabbed her arm.

“Logan what are you doing?” He startled the hell out of her, “Let go of me.”

He stared at her, something wasn’t right, “Stay here Ro’, we can take care of it. The five of us can handle it, no need fer ya to put yourself in harms way.” He didn’t know why but he had a bad feeling about this whole situation.

“Logan, I can take care of myself, besides if the Professor had felt that only the five of you were needed then he would not have called me.” She tried to shrug off his hand, but it didn’t budge.

“Ro’ would ya listen to me fer a sec, damn it, nothing about dis seems right, stay her’ and watch ya boy, if anything happens there at least ya be safe her’ so ya boy don’t hav to go without a mom.” He knew it was low to play that card, but he knew Ro would never put her son in danger and if that was the only way to keep her there then so be it.

Her eyes narrowed,” How dare you, do you think I did not consider that already? As I have said before I can take care of myself, and when the mission is done I will be back here safe and sound to take care of my son so please save me your speeches.” She tugged violently at her arm and he let go. She walked off disappearing down the stairs.

Logan growled “Fuck, what the hell is wrong with dat woman.” He followed her path down the stairs to the hanger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(Ten minutes late)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

As the Jet touched down outside the base it seemed completely deserted. The usual guards were not there patrolling and activity that could usually be seen going on seems to stop as if all time had done so.

“Ok Crew, me and Gambit will enter from the Southside, Rogue, Storm you to will enter topside. Jean you will stay here and keep us in touch with the professor and observe what happens from this point. Logan if it is not to much to ask, you take the Westside and then make your way to the East side, if anyone should spot anything report immediately understood.” All heads nodded as they left the ship and it was cloaked. Rogue took to the sky and Ororo followed.

Ro glanced back once to catch Logan disappearing into the bushes, she followed Rogue and scanned the area, and it was even worse insides the gates. She landed next to group of soldiers; they were knocked out not dead. all around it seems as something had put them to sleep.

She glanced at Rogue, “What do you think happened here?” Rogue shrugged going off to check the door leading to another room. Storm gasped as Rogue came flying past her landing hard on the floor. She stood, turning to the opponent.

(Meanwhile)

“Heads up Gambit,” Scott said as they entered a darkened room. Gambit took out a single card and lit it throwing it into the middle of the room, a movement caught his eye and immediately he spotted is target. Toad stood there hunched over his tongue hanging out, with a smirk on his face. Another card was lit and he threw it but Toad hopped off into the darkness, Gambit nodded at Scott and went after him.

Scott knew that Gambit could take of Toad so he went back on his search for Spike.

(Meanwhile)

Logan examined the area for any movement, he listened closely but he heard nothing but silence. He stood from his spot walking through the empty corridor, “Shit,” He sped up following the familiar scent, the profs was right it wasn’t just them two, “Hey it aint just Spike and Toad her’ Prof was right watch ya’ll backs.” He said into his comunicator as the scent got stronger.


(Meanwhile )

Ororo shook her head, this wasn’t possible, but the growl and the hard hit to her shoulder told her that he was as real as can be. The figure stood over her a smirk on his face, “ Wats da matter? Didn’t think you’d see old Saber again?” He picked her up and threw her . She hit the wall then fell to a heap, she shook her head, this was no time for thinking about what happened before it was time for action or she would wind up dead. She stood shakily and he watched her smirking, just then her watch went off and she heard Logan’s voice. “Damn it.” She summoned the winds and flew out of his reach if just for a second, the pupils of her eyes disappeared as she summoned lighting bolts from the sky.

“No ya don’t, aint gonna get me again,” Sabretooth said as he dodged each one, he jumped on a desk and grabbed her out of the air, flinging her to the ground.

Rogue shook her head the haze clearing from her head, she saw as Ro hit the ground and lounged for Sabretooth her gloves gone. Before she could take a swing at him he swatted her away as if she was a fly and she crashed trough the window falling into the ground below.

Storm stood shakily too her feet holding her side, pain radiated from her rib area, She wasn’t done with yet she would fight till her last breath if need be. She tried to gather her strength and made one last desperate attempt, she didn’t get far before she was flung again to the floor, “Why fight so much, promise you stop fighting and I wont make it hurt much.” Saber laughed, the sound filling her with terror as he stalk towards her. The horrible smirk never leaving his face, he licked his lips as he stood over her. He picked her up his eyes roaming her body, “What happened all out of fire? “ He laughed throwing her again this time she landing on her side; she could swear she heard her rib crack.

*Damn it, I have to fight, I have to hold him off at least until some one comes, I can not die here, I can not leave Jonathon motherless.* Her thoughts scrambled as he picked her up again and she stared into the face of the monster.* Goddess please give me strength, I pray* She sent up a silent prayer before what little of the window came crashing in on Sabertooth. A huge gust of wind slammed him into the wall, he shook getting up and she summoned one after another, trying to keep him in the corner.

He stood as if it the wind was just a mere nuisance. He pushed past each one until he took a hold of her, “Come on babe, scream for me,” he said as his massive hand pressed hard on her cracked rib. She screamed out in pain, “That’s it,” he said smirking. The evil look in his eyes told her he wasn’t done with her yet. “So yer da one the runts been afta?I can smell him on ya, I can see why though,” he licked his lips, “I think I am gonna enjoy dis.” What was wrong with having a little fun before killing her, he thought. After all if this was the runt’s woman, it would hurt him more to know that he had fucked her before he killed her. He licked his lips throwing her to the ground, she didn’t move and he didn’t mind.

(Meanwhile)

Jean watched in horror as Rogues body hit the ground, “Storm what is going on up there….Storm.”

She tried to get a mental connection to her but she couldn’t, “Professor it is worse than we have thought, Rogue is out and I can not get in touch with Storm something is really wrong.” Jean transmitted to the Professor, he responded anouncing he would try to contact Ro himself.

“Storm…” Her mind was dark and the once bright and flower filled place seem cold and dead. “Jean, I am sending Henry, get Rogue immediately and see what you can do for her ok.” Jean nodded in understanding and left the ship, moving cautiously she lifted Rogues almost lifeless body and brought her back to the ship.

“Scott, Logan, Ro is in trouble please find her…she needs your help.”

(Meanwhile)

Remy cursed as he heard Jeans voice, he had long since disposed of Toad and had been searching for others, but now his main goal was to get to his Stormy and help her. He ran down countless hallways bumping into Scott on the way.

(Meanwhile)

Logan let out a loud growl, *where da fuck is she* her smell was so light now, and he couldn’t hear her. He climbed a steps leading to the main watch tower of the building, her scent was faint but it was getting stronger and it smelled of pure fear. As he reached the top he glanced at the four different doors he bust through the first one and almost stumbled over. The smell was so strong here “Sabertooth” He grunted out, busting in another door.


(Meanwhile)

*Goddess am I dead…? * The single thought swirled in her head as she lay there,*I can not just lay here like this can I? I can not defeat him I know; he is just too powerful for me. I have to try though, I can not, no I will not leave Jonathan and Kitty. I will not give them a reason to cry I must fight I must get up.* She stirred wincing as pain began to circulate through out her body, the room was dark, she stared through slotted eyes the sight that greet her scared her.

“Didn’t wanna miss da fun I see,” the smirk on his hideous face made her want to gag. His hands were roaming her body, shredding her skin tight suit where his fingers ran over it.

“Get off me, “She pushed at him clawing at his arms and kicking where ever her feet could land, He backhanded her and she screamed, Her mind dawning on what he was going to do to her and she would not let that happen, he was so close to her she couldn’t take it, it felt as if he was blocking her in keeping her locked up, she pushed harder breaking skin as she clawed at him. She aimed for his face blood spilled as her nails tore the bearded skin.

He growled out slapping her again this time harder, she felt as if she was spiraling down into a black hole, she let out a last desperate cry for help as she floated off into the darkness.

Sabertooth smirked, “Finally ya shut up bitch.” He stared down at her body, it was barely covered, a few pieces of her suit still clung to her body, “Ya I know I’m gonna enjoy dis.”

His hand slipped between her lifeless legs, and crept closer to their target.

Logan burst through the last door it was dark, but he heard hushed movements, He landed on the rooms occupants and growled loudly “snicket- he lounged at the bigger man, his claws snagging him in his side. Sabertooth roared thrashing wildly trying to get the smaller man off his back. He reached behind him grabbing Logan and throwing him against the wall. Logan stood his claws unsheathed; He glared at the bigger man.

“Whats da matter Runt? Giving up all ready? Might as
well cause you know your can never beat me.”

Sabertooth grabbed him and viciously attacked him over and over. Logan clawed at him pushing the bigger man off of him. Logan stood his breath hard and ragged as he watched him. He looked around the room, taking in the broken window and the patches of cracked walls, his eyes landed on the broken and naked form of Storm.

“Whatda Fuck,” he cursed, his blood started to boil as he saw her lying there, he glared at Sabertooth the sick look on his face disgusted him. He no longer cared about the mission, his vision blurred as anger coursed through him, he attacked Sabertooth landing a blow to his midsection his claws cutting through the skin, he withdrew them and blood spurted everywhere, “ Ya fucking bastard Im gonna kill ya for wat ya did to Ro’” that’s the last thing Sabertooth heard as he was knocked down by the force of Logan’s next attack. He didn’t stop; he kept slicing at him until the bigger man was no longer moving. He stood “snicket- the six blades retreated back into his hand, he looked down at the man and spitted on him.

He turned to where Ro’ laid. He picked her up gently carrying her out of the room. He cursed aloud his mind racing on the different possibilities of what had happened in the room before he had come in. he hurried his pace as he step outside looking around making sure the coast was clear, -Snicket- he sliced through the fence and made his way to where the Jet had touched down. The door opened and Jean stood atop of it.

“Lay her here Logan,” Henry, stood over a make-shift medical table that he had set-up upon arrival. Rogue laid a few feet away, her breathing steady but her eyes closed. Logan gently laid her on the table, and covered her with a sheet. He left Hank to do his work, taking a seat, laying his head in his hands.

“Logan, don’t worry Ro’ will pull through it, she has to much to live for to just give up.” Jean patted his shoulder reassuringly, and he nodded hoping what she said was true.

“Scott, Remy, Logan has brought back Storm and Rogue is here, if you are done please head back here we have to return to the mansion.” Jean said into her communicator and a few minutes later the two were back in the ship.

Gambit immediately went to the side of Rogue, “Do not worry Gambit; she is fine, just sleeping.” Gambit nodded and glanced at Storm. “I am doing what I can for her here but we have to get to the mansion so I can do more.”

With that said the jet took off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(A couple of hours later)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Logan stood out side of the med ward; Henry had been in there since they had returned. Rogue was safely sleeping in her bedroom with Remy watching over her. Kitty and Jonathan was tucked away safely in their bedroom, he sighed, Kitty had seen the shape her mother had been in and she had cried. Luckily Jonathan had already been asleep then, he was young yes but who knows what affect it might have had on him.

Henry emerged from the room, sighing deeply, glancing once at Logan. “She is stable now Logan, go get some sleep there is no use for you to be here right now.”

Logan stood reluctantly, and made his way to his room.

(As the days past Ororo stayed in sick bay, her wounds slowly healing, Life resumed for the others, classes for the kids and new missions. Logan took it upon himself to keep watch of Ororo’s son, he was always with him he even moved a smaller bed into his room for him.)

“Come on kid were gonna see ya mom,” He took the young boys hand and led him out of his room.

“Uncle Logan, I missh my mommy, ish she gonna be better today?” Jonathan’s eyes misted over, and Logan picked him up, putting him on his shoulder.

“Dontcha worry kid, yer mom will pull through, shes one of da strongest women I know.” He said reassuringly and he meant ever word.

He hated to see the boy cry, the week or so he had been watching over him, his feelings totally changed towards the young boy, he had done all he can to keep his mind off his mother. He had taken him out to a park where he tried to teach him to play baseball. He never thought he would like kids, well this kid in particular. He was Ro’s but not his. That little info hurt the most, but he felt connected to the sprout and if anything should happen to him he would blame himself for it.

“Look look, I shee mommy!..Mommy mommy!” he screamed as Ororo came into view, she was up and walking around. Logan smiled at the boys’ enthusiasm, each time they had visited Ro’ had still been bed ridden so it was a pleasant surprise to see her up.

“Guess who I brought to see ya,” Logan said as he walked in the room, Ororo looked up a smile on her face as she saw Jonathan.

“Mommy are you feeling better now? Uncle Logan said you would, but are you?” The simple question almost brought her to tears.

She nodded,” Yes baby mommy is doing a lot better, see,” she said doing a little twirl; she winced slightly but smiled to cover it up. “Come here and give mommy a kiss, I missed you so much baby.” Jonathan scrabbled to get down from Logan’s shoulder and ran to his mother she bent down kneeling in front of him and he hugged her. It was a lot of strain on her ribs, but for a hug from him she would go through a lot more. “What have you been up to baby? Has Kitty been keeping you busy?”

Jonathan shook his head,” No mommy, uncle Logan hash been keeping me busy,” he said matter-of-factly nodding his head as to make sure she understood.

Ororo glanced at Logan, she didn’t know if she understood the situation or not, she didn’t like the idea
of Logan spending time with Jonathan.

“Oh really honey what have you and Uncle Logan been doing?” she rubbed his head, patting down a few strands that were out of place.

“Umm...we went to a park and played…” he stopped and put his hand on his chin as his face marred with concentration, he turned to Logan, “Uncle I forgots what the game wash called.”

Logan laughed, a deep rough sound, “We played baseball, da kids pretty good.”

Ororo smiled at her son, casting a frown in Logan's direction, “Sounds really fun baby.” She planted
a kiss on his forehead and smiled. “Maybe when mommy is a little better we can play again ok sweetie?”

Jonathan frowned and crossed his arms a small pout on his lips, “I thought you shaid you were better mommy.”

Ororo laughed, “I am baby but I am not well enough to play baseball yet. I promise in a few days we will go ok?”

He nodded the frown disappearing from his face, “Ok mommy,” he said hugging her again, “Can Uncle Logan come? Hesh really good at bas...bash,” he tried to pronounce it but failed and gave up, “Hesh really good at the game mommy, he taught me everythings I know.” He said excitely

Ororo glanced at Logan, and frowned at the smirk on his face, she took a second to take him in. He wore faded jeans that clung to his bulging thighs and a tee-shirt. He was watching her not in a normal way someone would observe someone else, but in a way that was totally predatory and… possessive. She looked down at her son unable to look any longer, was that look for her or her son? It seemed as if he had gotten closer to Jonathan while she had been to weak to watch him. Why, though why did Logan want to spend so much time with her son?

“Something wrong wit dat Ro’? Just thought da kid could do with alittle adult supervision while ya down and all.” Logan stood closer her to her now, he rubbed Jonathans head almost...affectionately?

Ororo gasped had she really asked that aloud? She shook her head, “No,” she said straitening to look at him, “Thank you, I appreciate your thoughtfulness, but it really was not necessary. Kitty knows how to take care of him.”

Had she just complimented him and asked him to leave her son alone in the same sentence? “I figured da girl would like to spend some time with her friends, beside Jonathan aint dat bad company.”

She nodded at that, it was true for his age his was very smart and lively, he liked playing, and exploring. She held out her hand to shake his, “Then I must thank you Logan.”

Logan glanced at her hand as if it had just struck him. “Mommy, how comes you didn’t hug uncle like you hugged me? Hesh been missing you too.” Jonathan stared at his mom a questioning look on his young features.

What could she say to him? Could she tell him that she didn’t want to hug Logan? But that would be a lie wouldn’t it? What did he mean that Logan had missed her too? Had Logan told him that when they hung out? She looked at her son he was so observant, “Darling I guess you are right, it is not nice not to hug Logan after I hugged you.” She glanced at Logan moving closer to him. The smirk on his face irked her to no end. She placed her arms on his shoulder, “OH!” she gasped as he pulled her flush against him, he held her in the embrace, his face was so close to hers. She couldn’t read the expression in his eyes, and he pressed her closer, she uttered another Oh! As something poked her. She pulled away, his smirk still there. Her eyes travelled, on their own accord, over his body. The T-shirt did nothing to cover his muscles and strength that laid in them. Her eyes still roamed and stop as they came to his crotch. The bulge there surprised her. He stood as if he didn’t care if she knew that she made him hard, did he actually look proud, smug?

“Mommy,” Jonathan tugged at the hem of her skirt. “Uncle Logan shaid you were gonna eat with us, and I’m hungry mommy.” He rubbed his stomach as if to show her.

She looked at Logan again and the smirk was still there, had he planned this out? “Ok baby, let mommy put something else on and then I will come to the dining room.”

For the first time in a few minutes Logan spoke, “I promised da kid we’d do a picnic, sides da days so nice its perfect for one, dontya think Jonathan.” He was standing with Jonathan now, Jonathans little hand clinging on Logan’s jeans.

Jonathan nodded; “Yesh uncle it ish perfect,” his eyes lit up and Ororo couldn’t help but smile.

(Minutes Later)

Jonathan sat nibbling at his sandwich, Ororo right next to him forcing down one of her own. She didn’t like that Logan had done this; did he actually use her son to get to her? He knew she would never say no to anything that Jonathan asked. She glanced at him, he sat a few feet away from her sipping his beer, he looked so natural sitting there. Is this how it would have been if she had never run away from him and told him that her baby was his? She shook her head absentmindedly, no it would never have been like this, he would never want kids, much less a wife. This could never be, this little happy family would never happen. Isn’t that the way she wanted it though?

Jonathan finished his sandwich looking around in awe, “Mommy I wanna go shwimming.” The crystal blue lake was still. “Pleashe pleashe mommy.” He hopped up and down pleading.

Ororo shook her head, “I do not think so young man, we did not bring anything to swim in.”

Jonathans face fell immediately, and he pouted. Big tears began to fall down his face and he sat down staring longing at the lake.

Logan really hated when he cried, he hated seeing the boy sad, he stood looking in the direction of the mansion. He said nothing as he disappeared through the thick bushes. This was going more perfect than he had planned it; He had picked that spot for two reasons. One because of the lake, he knew there was no way Jonathan would see it and not want to go in. Second, this had been the spot where he and Ro’ had last been together. He still remembered that night. He had been pissed, crushed in a matter of speaking because Jean had married. He had come back to the mansion taking the long way, he had found Ororo and fucked her. He grunted, he never could get that night out of his head. The way she had clung to him, both with her hands and with her inner muscles. “Shit,” he was hard to the point it was painful.

He took the backdoor in, keeping away from everyone. He didn’t want to be stopped or noticed cause he didn’t have the time to sit and talk.

Ororo glanced up, she had been looking at the water, she scanned the area. Logan was no way in sight. She frowned. It was bad enough he had brought her here, and now he had left. Did he do it on purpose? Or had he totally forgotten that night. The frown stayed plastered on her face, the memories of that night and other nights flooded her brain. Nights where they had had sex for hours, nights when he had fucked her so hard, she had walked crooked the next day. She sighed, that was the past she told herself. It would be better if she forgot all about it, but how could she when Logan was around? When she knew he was just moments away from her bedroom at night. She crossed her legs trying to squelch the sensations that were starting. She was after all a warm blooded woman, she had wants and needs too, but since that night she hadn’t been intimate with anyone but herself.

A twig snapped and she looked towards the direction it came from, Logan stepped out carrying some brightly colored clothes. He came and sat next to her, to close actually for her piece of mind. As he laid them out she frowned, it was their swimsuits. “Logan?” she asked questioning.

“Da kid wants to swim,” He said as if it explained everything.

Jonathan looked up from where he had been watching a rabbit, scurry for food. He noticed his swim trunks and ran over, “Mommy can I go shwiming now? Shee I gots something to shwim in now.” He held up the blue shorts already trying to remove his clothes.

Ororo smiled, and nodded. Jonathan giggled with glee as he threw off his t-shirt followed by his pants and underwear. He tugged on his trunks smiling.

Logan stood his Tee landing right where Jonathan’s had.

“What are you doing?” Ororo asked trying hard not to stare, but her treacherous eyes wouldn’t turn away.

“I’m gonna go shwim, mommy,” he said mimicking Jonathan.

“I am not talking about that,” she said as his fingers went to the buckle of his belt. “Why are you taking off your clothes?...here?” she asked as his belt fell atop of the pile.

He rolled his eyes, “ aint like ya haven’t seen it b’fore darling.” He smirk.

She shriek, “Logan!”

He laughed going behind a tree stepping out moments later in his trunks. He said nothing as he picked up Jonathan and placed him on his shoulders.

She watched as they played, splashing each other. Jonathan laughed and Logan laughed. Her heart felt as if it was being constricted by some unseen force. They looked so natural around each other as if, Jonathan had known Logan his whole life, knew that he was his father and he loved him.

It got quite and Ororo put down the drink she was sipping. They were talking in hush voices and Jonathan was looking at her. What in the world was Logan telling him now. It wasn’t long before she found out.

“Mommy why don’t you come shwimming too, itsh sho fun.”

So that was it was it, she shook her head no, “Sorry baby but mommy does not have a swim suit.”

“Yesh you do mommy, Uncle Logan shaid he brought you one too.”

She glanced down at the discarded pile of clothes, sure enough her light blue suit laid next to them. She frowned, out of all the suits she had, why had she chose to bring this one? The only two-piece she owned. She stood going behind the same tree Logan had and striped, changing then walking out. She folded her clothes neatly and sat them down then walked reluctantly to the lake edge.

Logan stood stock still, as she walked over. The way she moved was so graceful, like a swan. Motherhood had agreed with her, he thought as he watched her. She was still slim but her hips seemed rounder and her breast looked bigger and fuller. She was perfect. That was all he could think as she slowly tested the water then got in.

She swam to where her son and Logan were. Jonathan splashed her and she splashed back. The water was so cool and refreshing, like a light spring rain after a day in the hot son.

They played like that for awhile till Jonathan announced that he was tired, Ororo moved to take him out but Logan stopped her.

“I got da kid dontcha worry, stay enjoy da water.” She nodded watching Logan carry her son, to the blanket that was laid out. She couldn’t hear what he was saying but Jonathan was nodding his head. Logan ruffled his head as he laid him on the blanket, as soon as his body hit it. His eyes closed. He was asleep.

Logan stood and stretched, Ororo stared. She couldn’t help it.

He walked back to the lake jumping in, then disappeared under the surface.

She gasped as she was tugged under the water, seconds later she surfaced. Logan following her. She giggled, splashing him.

“Logan that was not fair.” She laughed slapping him playfully.

“Justa little fun darlin’ aint notin’ wrong wit dat.” The way he said and the look on his face told her he wasn’t being playful.

He was staring at her the same way he had done in the med ward, feral and possessive. She backed up away from him but he grabbed her before she got far enough away. He held her close to him, her body molding into his.

“Logan I do not…” She was cut off by his lips on hers. She went still but he didn’t stop his tongue teased her lips, and he nipped her full bottom lip, she gasped and he took the opening and plunged his tongue into her mouth. He tasted her and she was sweet, his tongue swept her mouth as if it had never tasted anything so sweet.

Ororo pulled away, her breathe ragged. She clung to him as if he was her only support. “Logan…” she said his name breathlessly, barely above a whisper.
He pulled her closer, if that was even possible, and his cock pushed at her stomach. He didn’t say anything as one of his hands came up to mold her breast. His thumb brushed over her already hardened nipple. He tugged at it and she moaned he pushed at the fabric, exposing her breast to him. He looked at them approvingly, they were larger than before but didn’t sag, they were still pert.

He flicked the nipple again enjoy the small moan that escape Ororo, he bent his head capturing it in his mouth. His tongue lashed at it roughly, he relished the small noises that she made. He took the small nub in his mouth and sucked, nipping it with his teeth. She held his head in place, enjoying the feel of his mouth on her.

He lowered his hand, stopping at the top of her suit bottom, he debated whether to just shred it or go around, he decided on the first, seconds later her bottom lay floating on top of the water.

“Logan!” she shrieked, “I needed those!”

“no ya don’t Darlin’. ‘sides they were in my way.” She
gasped as she felt his finger brush her clit, then past it to explore her folds. She took an intake of breath as he slipped a finger in. He moved slow at first but picked up speed. When he took out his finger she cried out at the empty feeling, only to gasp again as two fingers entered her. His thumb played against her clit while his fingers moved in and out of her. Her hips met his fingers desperately trying to find release for the building feeling that pooled in her lower stomach. He bit her nipple hard as his thumb pressed her clit. She shook, her nails biting into his shoulder as she came.

He watched her, her eyes hooded, her mouth opened slightly. She looked like a Goddess. His goddess. Her breath slowed and she looked at him. Her hand traveled to the top of his trunk going below the waistband to find his cock. She gently stroked it. Her fingers exploring it as if it was first time she had done so. He grunted as she cupped his balls, and slowly rolled them in her palm.

“dats enough Darlin’” He said picking her up and throwing her over his shoulder, he moved to a spot where if Jonathan had awoken he would not see them. He laid her down on the grass, his eyes roaming her body. She watched him but didn’t say anything what could be said at a time like this, and to him?

He was on top of her now, his mouth exploring her neck while his fingers did the same to her folds. He wanted to take her so bad; it felt as if he would explode if he didn’t. He fingered her gently slowly and she withered under him. Her white hair spread under her, her fingers dug at the grass her hips meeting each thrust. “Fuck,” he cursed there was no way he could do it. He had to have her yet he knew he couldn’t.

“How long its been Ro’?” he asked as he pinched her clit. The small cry she gave made him do it again. She didn’t look at him and he frowned “Look at me Darlin’” he whispered, his breath tickling her ear.

She looked up at him, moaning as he slipped another finger into her. It had been three years since she had felt like this, since a man had touched her, made her cum but there was no way she would ever tell him.

“Tell me Ro’ have you let another man fuck ya, or have you wanted me as much as I wanted ya? Did ya dream of me Ro’? Dream of me fucking you, making you mine, making you cum?”

His fingers felt so good in her she couldn’t concentrate on what he was saying only how it felt to be here with him, to have him touching her. She looked at him through slotted eyes, the smirk on his face the way he watched her, the possessive gleam in his eyes.

His head bent capturing her lips in another kiss, a hungry one. Thrusting his tongue in her mouth mimicking what he wanted to do. He sucked on her tongue as she came again, her legs clamping his hand in her; she moaned his name over and over again breathlessly until she slowly floated down from the high.

He slipped his fingers out as her legs relaxed, he held them up and they glistened with her wetness, he brought them to his lips tasting her. “Still as sweet as always Darlin’. I…” He was interrupted by Jonathans cry.

“Mommy? Uncle Logan.?” He looked around searching for them.

“Shit,” Logan cursed standing, “I’m coming kid.” He adjusted himself until he thought he looked decent, running his hands threw his wild hair.

“Logan, I can not go out there like this.” She glanced down her body, fixing her top. Her nipples were rock hard and the suit top did nothing to cover that fact, not to mention her bottom was now floating in the lake.

He rolled his eyes, “K Ro’ I grab some of ya clothes.” He sprinted towards to blanket. He checked on Jonathan then picked up a few pieces of clothing. “I’ll be right back buddy.” Jonathan nodded and Logan went back to where Ororo laid. He threw her the articles and went back to Jonathan.

Ororo sat up, pulling on the t-shirt, she frowned it wasn’t hers it was his, his scent surrounded her . Again the last night they had been together popped into her head. He had done the same thing them, opting to give her his shirt for sake of her modesty . She pulled on the skirt and stood, following the path back to where Logan and Jonathan sat.

Jonathan yawned, rubbing at his eyes. He was still a bit sleepy so he cuddled up next to his mom, laying his head in her lap. She ran her hand over his hair smoothing it down away from his face. She didn’t look at Logan; she couldn’t not after what had just happened. She sighed, she had been weak, she should never have let that happen. She glanced at him sideways, he looked like he was preoccupied with something.

“Lets head back to da mansion, its gittin late Ro’” He said staring off into the distance, Ororo nodded it was about 6 or 7 by the way the sun was setting. Logan packed up all their clothes and the basket, then bent gently he picked up Jonathan, he made a little noise but went back to sleep his small hands clinging to Logan.

(About 3 hours later.)

Ororo finally laid her head on her pillow, but she couldn’t sleep. Not after what had happened today. The events played themselves over and over in her mind. She has seen a totally different side of Logan today. She turned facing the window, She wanted to wipe everything that had happened today from her memory, she was afraid that if she didn’t she might actually begin to fall in love with Logan….she shook her head, those kinds of thoughts were forbidden but they didn’t disappear she had thought that three years apart was enough time to forget him and what she had felt for him but today everything had come back, as she walked beside him she had realized something…she was still in love with Logan.

She wanted to scream, to cry, shout, but she didn’t she laid there staring out her window. She sighed, closing her eyes as sleep finally took her.

~~~~~~~~~~`

Logan sat under the tree where they had been earlier.
When they had gotten back to the mansion he had taken a long cold shower. It didn’t help at all. He wanted her so bad, he hadn’t planned on doing anything more than kissing her, but when he tasted her he couldn’t stop himself. He had wanted the day to show Ro’ that he could do the family thing, but when he saw her in the suit he had wanted her. He had pleasured her to remind her of how it had been before, how he knew her body and what she liked. He had succeeded in that , he had to use all the will power he had to keep himself from taking her today.

He glanced at the lake, could he do the family thing though? It didn’t seem that hard. He was sure that he could, now all he had to do was get Ro’ back.

(Next day)

Rogue stood in front of the figure long mirror, Jean kept messing with her hair.

“Sugah would ya stop dat, its fine ya made meh da best I’m gonna be.” Rogue swatted away Jeans fingers as they picked at imaginary strands that stood out. “I swear, ya more nervous than meh and its mah day.”

Jean giggled, “I just want to do the best I can, after all it’s not everyday you get married; besides tell me when is the next chance I will have to be a bridesmaid?”

Ororo sat trying not to smile, the whole mansion was a buzz with activity.

“Ahh let me see Jean, couldn’t possibly be ya gonna be doing dis again t’morrow could it? Its just da rehearsal aint no need ta be perf’ct.” Rogue turn stepping as far away from Jean as she could.

“I guess that is true, I was just trying to help, sorry.” She didn’t look the least bit sorry as she stared at herself in the mirror. “These are beautiful dresses though, I love it!”

Rogue rolled her eyes, Jean always liked to nit-pick, everything had to be perfect but she wasn’t like that, as long as she could say “ I Do,” and Remy repeated it back to her then the day would be perfect.

There was a knock at the door and Ororo answered it, there stood Scott, Logan and Charles.

“Are you ladies ready? I think everyone is a little anxious to get everything started.” Scott said openly admiring Jean.

Rogue nodded, glancing at herself in the mirror, now
she was nervous. She smiled taking her spot behind the two couples.

Ororo glanced at Logan, he stood beside her, his hand reached out grabbing hers as the music started.
Kitty stood in front of them Jonathan holding her hand. She smiled proudly he looked so cute in his little suit. Kitty ruffled his hair her voice hushed as their music cue came on. Kitty smiled brightly as she threw flower petals on the floor, Jonathan watched her doing the same.

Ororo took in everything around her, the guest seated in there seats, the happy smiles on their faces. Remy stood at the front the biggest grin she had ever seen on his face. Hank stood in front of him, she never knew he had a license to wed. She felt a tug at her hand and she turned her attention to Logan. He looked handsome, drop-dead gorgeous more like it, in his tux. He had combed his hair and tamed it a little. He was looking at her with a strange look on his face she would give anything to know what he was thinking at that very minute.

Their cue started and she began to walk, Logan’s hand in hers followed by Scott and Jean. They parted as they reached the front, she looked back Rogue’s face was covered in her veil but she knew there was a smile there.

The wedding march started and the crowd stood looking as the bride and Charles walked down the deep red carpet. Rouge smiled at the crowd as she passed by, she was happy, ecstatic even.

Ororo couldn’t help but feel jealous, she knew that it would never be her, she would never be the one walking down the isle to the man she loved, cause the man she loved didn’t love her. She pushed that thought out of her head no use thinking about that now; she had to be happy for her best friend.

Rogue stood next to Remy, her hand in his her veil gone, as Hank began the ceremony.

Halfway through Jonathan stood going over to his mom, he tugged at her skirt, “Mommy I gots to pee!”
Ororo looked apologetically to everyone and took

Jonathans hand, “Ok baby mommy will take you to the bathroom.”

She turned to leave when Kitty came to her “I’ll take him mom, besides I gotta use the bathroom too.” Kitty lifted Jonathan up making sure not to rumple his clothes and walked off, back to the mansion.

Ororo smiled getting back into place.

“Do you Remy LeBeau take this woman to be your wife through sickness and health; for better or worse till death do you part?”

Remy couldn’t stop grinning, “I do!”

“Do you Anna Marie take this man to be your husband, through sickness and health; for better or worse till death do you part?”

Rogue smiled, “I…”

She was cut off by an explosion…the force of the blast knocking her off her feet.

Screams went out as the source came into view, wisp of smoke came from the eastside of the mansion then flames were seen as the fire begun to engulf it.

Ororo looked around, “Damn it,” she hardly ever cursed but Jonathan and Kitty were not back, that meant they were still in the mansion. She summoned the winds flying into the air to the mansion. When she got there it was worst than she thought, the building seem to have concaved in and flames flicked all around. Her pupils disappeared as she summoned the rain; a heavy fall fell in torrents extinguishing some of the flames.

Logan had took off running the moment he seen the flames, There was people in side, the kids that had opted not to go visit there parents or had just wanted to sleep in. Most importantly Jonathan was in there, he had not return neither had Kitty. Logan didn’t know why he felt so protective about the kid, but if anything had happened to Jonathan he would kill who ever was responsible for this.

He got to the mansion Scott and Remy right behind him. They went in looking for anyone that could be spotted. A few of the occupants that were in the mansion stood outside the on the lawn, Logan looked around but neither Kitty nor Jonathan was amongst them, “Shit.” He searched the rooms, finding them all empty. As he got closer to the East wing, the heat was almost unbearable but he forged ahead.

He pushed open on of the doors, the fire was blazing in there but he could smell Jonathans scent. He peered around the room the smoke making it almost impossible to see, but something shone. Jonathans platinum hair stood out, Kitty held him in her arms, her hands covering his face protecting the child from the flames. He pushed aside some fallen debris, making his way towards them. “Kitty are ya and da kid ok?”

Kitty shook her head, “I’m fine Logan, just the smoke is hard to breathe but... I... don’t know about Jonathan I think...I think...” she couldn’t bring her self to say it. Tears ran down her face as she held him in her arms. Logan let out a few choices explicits and pushed a desk out of his way, finally closes enough he took the still body of Jonathan into his arms and ordered Kitty to get on his back.

She grabbed on, covering her nose as he ran out of the room, Kitty using her phase powers to bypass fallen objects.

As they made it outside the crowd was bigger, He glanced in Ro's direction. She was accompanied by a few mutants that could control water and the city’s fire department.

“Kitty, grab da kid,” he handed Jonathan to Kitty, heading back into the mansion but Charles stopped him.

“Logan there is no need for you to go back in, everyone is here. I have sent Gambit to see if he could find the person responsible for this.”

Logan went back to where Kitty stood holding Jonathan’s body in her arms, he looked around, finding his target a few feet away, “Beast, get ya ass ova here I need ya.”

Henry came up beside him, “What is the matter Logan?” Logan held up the body of the small boy and Beast took him.

Jonathan was covered in ashes; it seemed as if blood seeped from every pore of the child’s body. Unnatural to beast he cursed, taking off at full speed to the ambulance that sat a few feet away.

“Mind if I borrow this for a moment.” Henry laid Jonathan on the stretcher, looking over his wounds and trying to stop the bleeding, he couldn’t do anything for him right now he needed to take him to the hospital immediately. The sirens blared as the ambulance rushed off.

Logan watch the ambulance leave, then searched for Ororo. The flames had been contained the smoke rose into the air as the fire went out. He spotted her; she was running around a desperate look on her face, she must be looking for Jonathan. He ran to her grabbing her by the shoulders.

She was still looking around wildly her face was tear stain and still tears were coming.

“Logan let me go, damn it I have to find my son, he didn’t come back I think I think hes still in there I need to get him, Logan I need to find him…” words spurted out of her mouth but it seems like she was gone.

“Ro’ calm down fer a sec, stressin ya self aint gonna help the situation.” He shook her gently and she glared at him. “Darlin’ I think it would be easier fer everyone if it wasn’t pourin and thunderin.”

Ororo glanced at him as if she just noticed him there, she looked around just noticing the sting of the rain on her face. She shook her head, she had tried to stay calm help as much as she could but everything was overwhelming her, and she couldn’t help but feel panic and scared.

“Ro’ Jonathan isn’t in there, hes gone; Beast took him to the hospital. I found him and Kitty in one of the rooms near da east wing, Kitty is fine but…” He stopped as she pushed him away and ran towards the garage. He took off after her, grabbing her hand as she got in the car. “Move ova I’m gonna drive, aint no way in hell I’m gonna let ya do it in ya state. ‘stead of just worryin but da boy I’d have ta worry about ya too.”

Ororo nodded moving into the passenger seat. She sat there unmoving as Logan sped off in the direction of the hospital. Her heart was racing, her body working only on adrenalin, she had to get there she had to see her son. “Goddess please I beg you, let Jonathan be fine, please do not take him away from me.” The prayer escaped her lips and she refused to cry, she didn’t want Jonathan to see her in this state he would worry about her so she scraped at her face wiping away the makeup stains and the tear trails. She ran her hand through her hair, as Logan pulled up to the front, she didn’t even wait for the car to come to a full stop before she jumped out.

She ran into the hospital, going straight in the direction that held the private room that the professor kept for emergencies. She stopped dead in her tracks her hand going to her mouth as a stretcher was rolled past her, the body bag was one of a child’s. No, this couldn’t be happening no Goddess no this couldn’t be... she jumped

“Ororo come with me.” Henry turned her around and walked her down the hall, he opened the door for her and she ran to the bedside.

Tears started to fall again as she looked down at her son. His face was dark with ash and he had cuts and scrapes all over the monitor next to him beep but she could tell he was just holding on by a thread. She took his hand into hers holding it to her face, it was still warm.

“Ororo.”

She turned looking at beast, “Henry is he going to make it?”

He didn’t say anything at first and the look on his face told her everything, “Ororo Jonathan has lost a lot of blood, I have run a few tests on him, even though it seems that some of his tissues are regenerating, his body can not make the necessary amount of blood he needs to survive.”

All the blood drained from her face at his words, “Henry there must be something you can do, please Hank I don’t want my baby to...” she couldn’t bring herself to even say the word.

“ From the test I have run, Jonathan will need a blood transfusion in order to survive, if we can not find a donor in the next hour, then he will die Ororo.”

She stared at him, “Try me Hank I am sure I will be a match right, I should match yes I will match...” she said as if she was trying to convince her self.

Henry set up a little station in the corner of the room
and took out a needle. He held her arm straight, “Ororo you must calm down, please Ororo I will do whatever I can to make him better but I need you calm down.”

Ororo nodded, taking in deep breaths and exhaling. Hank drew her blood and then left the room. She went back to Jonathan’s side, his little chest going up and down as he breathed.

The door opened and she jumped up only to sit as she saw Logan walk in, “How is he Ro’?”

She stood going to him and buried her head in his chest, “Logan I do not want my son to ...I am so afraid Logan.” She sobbed into his shirt. Logan wrapped his arms around her, stroking her back in a circle.

“Darlin’ dontcha worry ok, everythings gonna be fine you’ll see, Beasts da best doc around. Jonathan will be up and runnin in no time.” He whispered comforting words to her hoping to calm her down alittle. He understood though cause he felt like exploding as he looked down at the little body. Jonathan may not have been his, but hell he loved him and if anything happened to him Logan didn’t know what he would do.

The door opened and Hank stood there, Ororo looked at him hopefully, only to burst out in tears again when he shook his head.

“Logan will you excuse us for a second please.”

Logan walked out, his heart clenching at the sight of Ororo, she looked as if her world was gone and she felt as if nothing was left, she looked as if the slightest touch would tip her over.

Henry came to stand by her, his voice low, “Ororo, I know this might be touchy but you should try to contact Jonathan’s father, we should test him he could be a match for your son.” Her eyes widen and fear skittered across her face followed by nothing, “Ororo if we had more time I could test more people but as it stands now, there is not much time left. Please Ororo consider what would be best for your son at this moment, anything could help.” He turned leaving again he had called the Professor and ordered the files they kept on the mutants there to be sent up he was gonna search for a match for Jonathan. The only thing was that his blood type was so rare he didn’t know if a donor would be found in time.

Ororo stood her body swaying as if she couldn’t keep still. She glanced at the door right behind it Logan was there. She walked over it a purpose in her step she didn’t care about keeping Jonathan’s paternity a secret anmymore she would face whatever came her way because of it after her son was better. If Logan could save her son then that’s all that mattered. She pushed opened the door and Logan rushed to her.

“Logan I need to... I need to ask you a favor.”

Logan nodded, “Anything Ro’ just name it.”

She stared past him down the hallway , “ I need you to be tested…I mean get a blood test to see if you could be a match…Jonathan needs a blood transfusion Logan I need you to test please”

Logan watch her, she sounded as if she couldn’t get the words out as if something else was wrong, “ Ro’ shouldn’t ya be calin da kids dad, I heard Beast tellin ya to I think ya should. I’ll do it but ya gotta call da kids dad Ro’ what if I aint a match? Swallow whateva is keeping ya from callin and do it Ro.”

She stared at him looking right through him, “I … am Logan…I” she paused looking at him her eyes met his, “Logan I… you are Jonathan’s father…”




T.B.C

Ok guys this is the sixth chapter hope you guys like it, please read and review

And now a preview of the next chapter ^_^
Ororo nodded, looking past him to Logan. He was still sitting on the bed, watching her. She sighed, would he ever be able to forgive her? Now that he knew what would happen. She didn’t have the strength to think about this now she was just to tired the whole day had taken all her energy.





You must login () to review.