AN: Ok peeps here is the seventh installment of "Two makes Three". It's been a while since I have updated I know,but I have been super busy. The characters might be a little OOC, but I tried my best.

As always read and review, flames are welcome, critiques greatly appreciated

Disclaimer: The X-men characters do not belong to me, they belong to Stan Lee.



Logan stared at her, his hands dropped from where they had been resting on her hips as if he had just been burnt. He continued to stare at her speechless. "Logan...I'm sor...I wanted to tell you...I was going...I…sorry Log..."

“Shut up, just shut da fuck up 'Ro" he turned punching the nearest wall, he looked back at her as if he could kill her that very moment," All dis fucking time, three fucking years 'Ro." He was pissed, way passed angry he glanced at her with pure hatred in his eyes and she faded, she shrunk back as if she had been hit. He turned away from her.

“Logan I am ...I am really sorry, I never meant for it... it to ... to go this far I just thought...it..."He turned to her the strangest look on his face, she had never seen him look like this look before. “What the Fuck did ya think 'Ro? Wait no save ya shit for someone that fucking cares."

“Logan, what the hell are you doing, keep your voice down there are other patients in this hospital not to mention, you two are out here arguing when Jonathan is laying in critical condition. You two are wasting time like this," Hank had come out at Logans shouting. Logan glanced at Ro then him he took a deep breath trying to calm down." Come on Logan." The two men walked away into the other room.

Ororo crumbled into a heap against the wall. Tears openly flowing down her face. How could this have went so far how could it have gotten to this, She sobbed out loud running her hand over her face. She stood shakily to her feet going back to Jonathan’s room. He laid there bruised his breathing shallow. She sat next to him tears in her eyes as she brushed some ash from his face.

She stood going to the bathroom and getting a washcloth. She dampened it and went back to his bedside, she gently washed his face. She cried silently seeing her son like this. His body blackened little cuts and bruises over his still form. This was why she had been so reluctant to come back here, she never wanted her son to be in any kind of danger she cursed herself silently wondering why it was him and not her. She laid her head next to him, her eyes closing and she fell asleep.

“Ororo," Hank shook her gently," Ro wake up."

She blinked looking around her, Hank stood next to her. “We will be doing the transfusion now, I need you to go to the next room and wait there ok?" Hank watched her she looked so frail right now; she didn’t look good at all. Maybe he should check her in too, all the stress of the day might have gotten to her.

Ororo nodded, looking past him to Logan. He was still sitting on the bed, watching her. He turned away from her, the look on his face said it all. She sighed, would he ever be able to forgive her? Now that he knew what would happen. She didn't have the strength to think about this now she was just too tired the whole day had taken all her energy.


(A Few Hours Later)


Ororo woke up to the flickering of lights, she glanced around not sure where she was. She sat up her eyes adjusting to the sudden brightness. She was in a hospital room but why? Why was she here? She stood walking to the window. She peered through it, the room was brightly lit and Hank stood there along with some nurses.

"Keep an eye on his blood pressure and his temperature," Hank said to one of the nurse. “Make sure he is comfortable, we don’t want him waking up and getting scared." He said as he attached the IV to Jonathans arm. Hank watched as the blood slowly began to seep from the pouch drop by drop. He checked the monitors making sure he was still steady.

She sighed deeply as it came back to her, Jonathon was hurt and Hank was giving him a blood transfusion. She watched as one of the nurses gently rubbed his head and whispered to him. That should be her in there with her
son, she should be at his side.

"Ororo." She was brought back from her thoughts by Hank. She rushed to him.

“How is he.... is he going to be ok?” She stared at him with blank eyes.

“So far he is doing fine, his body is not rejecting the blood which is a good sign. He is still in critical condition though because of his other injuries. In an hour I will check on him and make sure his body is still taking in the new blood and he’s not having any reaction to it." Ororo nodded she was confident in Hanks ability and knew if something was wrong he would tell her.

"As for you Ororo, I would like you to go home and rest. I am worried about you. Today has been really stressful on you and after you collapsed earlier I think you’re under way to much stress and need to get some rest." He walked away going into another room then coming back. “Here I want you to take two of these and sleep, I promise if anything happens you will be the first to know. I will be here with him Ororo you do not have to worry."

She took the bottle he offered and tucked it into her pocket." I do not want to leave Hank, if he wakes up he will need me....I”

Hank cut her off." No Ororo what he will need is his mother's reassuring face. As of right now you will not do him any good. You look horrible, no offence, but no one would look at you and think everything is going to be ok. Do you understand me?"

She nodded reaching for her keys and opening the door. "Hank promise me if anything happens you will call me ok." Hank nodded and she walked out making her way to her car.

She got in, driving slowly her mind going over the last few hours, the explosion and the shit storm that followed it. She took in a deep breath as she pulled into the garage. The east wing was blocked off as she made her way to her loft. She went to the bathroom and glanced at herself in the mirror. Hank was right she looked horrible. Jonathan would of been afraid if he seen her. Her hair was a mess, her eyes bloodshot she looked like shit.

She took a quick shower, changed and got into bed. The moment her head hit the bed she fell asleep.


(A few days later)


Ororo jumped out of her sleep, the phone was ringing. She reached for it “Hello?" she was immediately alert.

“Ororo this is Hank. Jonathan is awake and he is asking for you." She jumped out of bed threw on some clothes and ran out of the house rushing past everyone and to her car. She sped to the hospital. She ran through the halls skidding to a halt in front of her son’s room. She stopped taking in a breath deep calming breath and opened the door.

“Ororo how did you get here so fast." He shook his head at her as she walked in and took a seat next to Jonathan.

"Do not worry about that Hank, how is my baby doing?" She asked gently running her hands through his hair.

Hank again shook his head, going through his paperwork. "Well Ro He is doing much better today, his body had been regenerating before but it seems after Logan’s blood was introduced to his, the regenerative properties of Logan’s blood combined with his own excelled the process greatly, causing his body to let’s say kick into high gear so he is healing at a greater speed.” He lay down his folder and laid a hand on her shoulder," He should be up and around by tomorrow. I have never seen anyone recover so speedily, even Logan."

She nodded at Hank and heaved a sigh of relief, her baby was fine and that’s all she could ask for."Thank you Hank, I do not know how I could ever thank you." She looked up at him, but he had a small frown planted on his face.

"Ororo, I know I do not have any say in this but it is not me you have to thank. If it was not for Logan, Jonathan would not have survived the night." He turned,
"if you want to thank someone Logan should be at the top of your list." He shut the door behind him.

She grasped Jonathans hand in her own, Hank was right it was Logan who had saved him. He had saved her sons life and for that she owed him more that she could possibly give. She did not want to worry about that now though. The only thing she cared about was her baby." Mommy," Jonathan opened his eyes blinking then stared at her. "Mommy your here."

A huge smile crossed her lips," Yes baby mommy is here, how are you feeling are you hungry?" Jonathan sat up a little and Ororo moved to help him, handing him a bottle of water.

"I am ok mommy I just feel tireds that’s all. I wash scarred when you weren’t here but Uncle Logan said you was sleeping cause you were really really tired and he would stay with me till you came." He took a couple sips of the water then laid back down, "I'm gonna sleep now mommy I'm still tired." He laid his head down and closed his eyes.

“Ok baby you get all the sleep you need, mommy is going to be here when you wake up with all your favorite foods." She kissed him on the forehead and tucked him in, he fell asleep a few minutes later. She stood up and stretched.

Logan was here before her. She hadn’t even thought that maybe Logan would come by and see him after the first night. Why would he not though, did she really think that he would stop caring just because he knew the truth now? What did he think of her now, the way he had looked at her when she had told him, he must hate her. She frowned wondering where he was now. Maybe he was still here and she could talk to him, get everything all out in the open maybe some way he could forgive her.

A knock at the door jolted her out of her thoughts;" Ms. Munroe Dr. McCoy would like to see you in his office." Ororo nodded at the nurse following her down the corridor.

“Have a seat Ororo. I need you to fill out some paperwork while you are here just some basic stuff so in case anything should come up again in the future we will have this information on file here.” She nodded as he handed her the papers I'll leave you for now I need to make my rounds.”

"Hank wait,” She turned to glance at him" Do you know where Logan is? Is he still in the hospital Jonathan said he was there earlier I must of just missed him."
“Logan left, I am not sure where he went but he told me to keep him updated that was it. Sorry Ororo." She nodded and turned back to the paperwork.


(Later that night)


"Mom when can I go see him, I'm really worried about him." Ororo gently patted Kitty’s head.

“Do not worry yourself so Kitty, he is doing much better. As I said he will be home tomorrow." Kitty nodded staring off into the night." I’m just happy that he is doing good mom, I really don’t know how I would deal if you know."

Ororo smiled at her giving her a hug, “Oh honey, I know but I promise I will not ever let anything like this happen again. I will try my hardest to protect you two. You guys are my world." Kitty smiled and flicked a tear from her eyes.

“Wat ya two doing in here, “Rogue walked in “Oh Sugah everything is gonna be alright, no cryin' alright. We need ta be strong." Rogue smiled at them.

"Oh Rogue I am so sorry, I did not mean for any of this to happen.”
Rogue laughed “Don’t ya worry Sugah, this aint your fault. In a few days tha mansion will be back to normal and I'll be married to Remy. Don’t blame ya self for this mess. We are all happy to have ya back Ro aint nothing to worry about ya hear."

Ororo nodded grateful for the kind words from her friend. “Thank you Rogue I really appreciate all the support." she smiled." No problem Sugah, you guys should be in bed we got an early mornin tomorrow." Ororo agreed saying good night and rushing Kitty off to bed. She passed Logan’s room and stood in front of it for a moment. She hadn’t seen him and wondered where he was. She went to her room and laid in bed.

She stared out the window the wind blowing her curtains gently, she pulled her covers up tighter. Before she fell asleep a she offered up a silent prayer to her Goddess.


(Somewhere ….)


Logan stared off into the night sky, after what had happened he had to get away and clear his head. The whole ugly scene kept playing and replaying in his mind. He had been so angry at that moment, he felt like she had just stabbed him in the back. How could she have done this, for three whole years she had kept him away from a son he never knew he had. What had she been thinking? He turned, the fire was slowly dying down. He couldn’t help but think if this had never happened she would have gone on with her life as if he hadn’t matter as if her son didn’t have a father. He would never have known.

He cursed her silently. The words replaying in his head,
"You are Jonathan’s father." When she had said that he had hated her, no he could never really hate her. He had wanted to kill her though or at least shake some sense into her.

He stood up throwing on his jacket and glanced at his watch. Jonathan was gonna be released soon, a small smile came to his lips he was just like him and yet so much like her. He visiting the kid every few days to check on him and was proud of how much like him Jonathan was, he was healing faster than he could have expected. He laughed dryly to himself this was his kid no doubt about it. He threw some water on the dying embers and hoped on his motorcycle and sped off.

(hours later...)


Ororo held Jonathan in her arms and carried him inside the mansion. Hank had just fully cleared him to be released. Nobody would believe that he a few days ago he was in a life threaten accident. She smiled hugging him closer to her as she stepped through the doors. Kitty greeted her a huge smile on her face as she hugged her brother. He glanced up at her “Sissy!” he scrambled out of his mother’s arms and to hers.

“I’m so happy your home Jonathan, I missed you a lot you know. It’s not much fun without you around.” She kissed him on his cheek and he giggled.

“I mished you too Sissy.” Kitty had missed him a lot, even though they were not related by blood he was her brother in every shape and form.

Ororo smile watching the two, “ Kitty would you do me a favor and take him upstairs and give him a quick bath and get him ready for the party, I need to get ready also.” Kitty nodded disappearing out of view. Ororo headed upstairs to her loft, everyone had been so comforting to her and so understanding during the last few days. The Professor decided on throwing Jonathan a welcome back party. She was happy about that, maybe Jonathan will feel better after being in the hospital after so long.


She sighed in bliss sinking into the hot water, she closed her eyes letting her mind drift to the last time she had seen Logan, well the last time she had seen him happy. She let the hot water gently lull her, they had that in-promtu picnic. Thinking back now she was sure Logan had planned the whole thing from the beginning. Taking her to the last place they had sex and where they would of have again if Jonathan had not woken up. It seemed as if he had been hesitant to go all the way with her, satisfied enough with making her cum, reminding her of how it used to be… She was startled out of her daydream by the bath room door creaking.

She stood up water splashing out of the tub, grabbing a towel she stepped slowly into her bedroom. She glanced around the dark room. Her balcony windows were opened, yet she could have sworn she had closed them. She walked to them slowly watching the room for anything that might be there, and then laughed to herself. She had properly forgotten to close them she dressed and headed down to the party.

Logan hid silently under her window, what da fuck had he been doing. He had gotten to the hospital a few minutes late and headed back to the mansion. Everyone was outside waiting for Jonathan to come down, he slipped past the questioning eyes of a few of his comrades and made it up to his room. He would talk to the boy later, he was in no mood for the festivities of the day.

He knew she was there a few doors down. He forgo going to his room and silently made his way to hers. The door wasn’t locked and he stalked in her room dark, the curtains drawn. He heard the almost inaudible splash in the tub. He made his way slowly to her bathroom, he stood there observing her. Her eyes were closed and she looked peaceful. Why had he come in here? He wanted to talk to her didn’t he yet, he couldn’t bring himself to speak. He watched her intently, the water flowing over her beautiful body. He moved slightly to get a better view, the door creaked and she looked up.

He sighed walking off to the back. He stood under one of the big trees in the back watching the celebration. He watched as Ororo walked out his little boy in her hands. He clenched and unclenched his fist watching them.

She was beaming as if the events of the last week had not happened. Jonathan jumped out of her hands the moment he seen the balloons. He ran around with the kids laughing and playing without a care in the world. He turned away watching Ro walk off to one of the tables that had been set up.

Ororo sat with Jean and Rogue, she watched the kids playing, Jonathan’s high pitched giggle wafting on the breeze. “ Ro are you gonna tell us what happened?” Jean turned to her a small frown on her face.” We heard about some of it, well at least what Hank thought was appropriate.”

Ororo glanced at her,” Well I told Logan he was Jonathans father because I did not have a choice, if I had not, my son would not be here. Logan basically went ballistic and blew up at me. He got mad screamed and yelled at me, and I have not seen him since and that’s the gist of it.” She shrugged there wasn’t much else to be said.

“So what are you going to do now then?”

“I do not know Jean, I think after the wedding is over we will return back to Paris and hopefully we can put this ugly mess behind us.”

“Ya think he just gonna let ya leave like Dat suga? Somehow I don’t imagine dat gonna happen.” Rogue frowned a little she was just saying what everyone was thinking. “Aint no way in hell he gonna let you go off again with his son Ro ya gotta know that.”

Ororo sighed she knew that of course, she had planned to sneak away the moment the wedding was over and be on a plane before they could be missed.” I understand that Rogue but we can not stay here. I do not want Jonathan to have to grow up in such a broken home.” At that she glanced over to him sitting on top of Remy’s shoulder munching away at something, a faint smile came to her face. He was going to be happy if that meant running away again then so be it.

Logan had drifted around the party silently, brooding the whole time. He ended up behind one of the trees the three ladies’ occupied. He listened intently to their conversation. She really thought she could do that shit again to him. He smiled to himself, yea fucking right.


(A few hours later)


Storm walked up to her loft it had been a good day, Jonathan had enjoyed his self, since the accident this had been the first time that she had actually been able to relax. She had put him to bed, he fell asleep immediately after all the fun and games of the day. She smiled to herself what would she do without him, her days would have been a lot less happy that was for sure.

She opened her door the room dark and a little stuffy. She frowned. Something was not right. She glanced around searching the room. She shut the door going over to the lamp. A startled gasped escaped her lips as she was pulled hard against something a hand tightly clamped over her mouth.

“Don’t scream.” He hissed into her ear. Logan slacked his grip on her just a little “I just wanna talk to ya Ro.”

She nodded. He removed his hand from her lips yet kept a firm grasped on her. She could feel the heat radiating from her body, the hard muscle under his skin. He was tense. She would have to be the reasonable one then. “Logan if you would like to talk then we can talk, you do not have to hold me hostage.” She let out an exasperated sigh. He said nothing still his grip on her relaxed and she slowly pulled away, she turned to face him he stared back at her coldly.

“Why?” it seemed as they had been standing there for an eternity he watched her, his eyes never leaving hers.

“Why what Logan? Why did I not tell you?” she averted her gaze now, she could no longer stand his cold steel gaze. “I did not think...”she trailed off, was it supposed to be this hard? “ To be honest Logan I did not think you would want to be bothered with a child. That night went I went to your room to tell you, the way you acted….I just figured it would do no good to try and force you into it. I did not want to bring my son into this world then have to explain to him that his father had never wanted him. So I chose not to tell you.” She took a deep breath, “I was just thinking of what would be best, I did not want you to think I was trying to trap you because I was pregnant. It was… a simple solution to a horrible problem.”

She watched him, he growled and she could tell he was trying to stay under control.

“So ya just were thinking about yerself then Ro? Ya didn’t even give me a choice. Da night ya came in ya twisted my words so much to da way you wanted them. I never said I did not want da kid. Fuck Ro, when I found out you were pregnant I thought da kid was mine. Never did it enter my mind that da kid could be someone else or that I would not want to be a part of his life.” He stuck his hand deep into his pocket and walked to the window, the glow from the moon illuminating his body, “I said I would go with wat ya wanted cause who knows maybe ya didn’t want no kid with me, I don’t know. Ya turned that shit into a storm instead of talking with me ya stormed out decided ya gonna fucking leave.”

“Ya didn’t even have the decency to give me a choice in the matter no fucking amount of talking to ya could of changed it.” He turned to her then, his eyes hooded a severe frown etched into his brow.

What could she say to him, he was angry she knew that but now looking back she had not given him a chance. She had taken it on herself to make that decion, she regretted it now, and maybe everything would have been a lot different. “I admit that maybe I was wrong…” Logan scoffed at her a dry laugh escaping him.

“Maybe? Really Ro ya can honestly say ya were right to do wat ya did? Ya kept him away from me for three years Ro, not once did ya think that maybe it was selfish of ya to keep his paternity a secret; ya didn’t think it was wrong to keep his first moments from me. I don’t even know when his born...” he cursed under his breath at the whole fucked up situation. “Think about it Ro if I took da boy and disappeared with him, how the fuck would ya feel? That night in the hospital I can’t even explain the way I felt I wanted to kill ya. Yet I couldn’t unlike you I couldn’t let my son live without his mother.” He watched the emotions skitter across her face, guilt first then anger as fast as they appeared they were gone and her face returned to the cold mask he had seen so many times.

“Logan I did what I thought was best, that is all I can say. Maybe it was not the proper course I should have taken but I did and nothing can be changed now. I am sorry I truly am.” Her words were meant to placate him she felt bad even saying them because in a few days she would be doing the same thing again. “I know I cannot change what has happened and I hope that someday you may find it in your heart to forgive me.”

“Don’t hold ya breath.” she really could stand here and lie to his face. The first moment she got she would run off again with his son he wasn’t gonna let that happened no way in hell would she pull that shit again. He took in a deep breath.

She sighed a sudden headache coming on this was going nowhere and it was late, she just wanted to forget about it and go to sleep. “Have you finished? I do not think there is any more left to say, and to be honest I just want to put this in the past.”

He laughed out loud then the sound deep as if she had just told a joke he found absolutely hilarious. She really thought he would just forget about everything, true before he would never call himself in love. He had never really thought about it like that. She hadn’t been just a fuck mate either she had somehow become more of that in the few months of their tryst. Looking at her now he regretted he hadn’t told her how he had really felt before, maybe things would have been a lot different and her opinion of him wouldn’t be so fucked up.
He surveyed her silently, he would have to change it, he would make her his. They would be a family, he laughed a little at that, before he would never think himself a family man let alone a be willing to settle down with anyone. And now he would give anything for them to be just that.

“Ya know it aint so easy Ro you don’t just forget about things like this so easily. We weren’t just some old chums dat got into an argument we were more than dat, way more…”he trailed off a small smirk coming to his face. He would remind her of how it used to be and show her how it could be.

Before she knew it he was on her again, her back pressed against the wall. His face inches from hers. “Logan what are you do...” She was cut off by his lips pressed hard against hers. He teased her soft lips with his tongue and when they opened he took full advantage exploring the softness of her mouth. He pulled away his face searching hers.

“Wat part ya want to forget Ro?” His left hand slowly slid up her body, cupping her breast, he brushed the nipple slowly keeping her gaze. “This part?” his hand moved lower slipping under her waist band “Or maybe this part...” His finger slipped inside her and she let out a soft gasp “Face it Ro ya can’t just forget it, ya body knows me…” He deftly slipped another in a low guttural moan coming from her, “Ya can’t just forget it Ro.” He wouldn’t let her go again, now that he had her and his son, hell would freeze over before he gave them up.

Low moans echoed through the room as he fingered her. She tried to keep them in but she couldn’t. She didn’t want him to see how he affected her yet her body was on fire. He knew her body to well. There was no point in this yet he did it show that he possessed the most intimate part of her. She knew it and so did he.

He watched her face her half lidded eyes the slight O shape her soft lips made he leaned in kissing her forcibly. He pulled away as he felt her walls tighten around him he leaned in close to her ear, “ By the way if ya think ya gonna run off again then you’re fuckin’ crazy Ro…your never getting away again.”

T.B.C
Hope you guys liked it, please review, I love comments lol!!





You must login () to review.