Author's Chapter Notes:
Last chapter of Two makes Three!
A/N: This is the final chapter of Two makes Three. I hope you guys like it and also thanks to everyone that had reviewed!
A/N: There is a lemon scene at the end, so if don’t like them please skip that part.

Ororo stood there shocked. Tears welling up in her eyes. Her body went limp. She tried not to cry but how could she not, he had turned her down. What had she really expected though? For him to say yes and everything would be happy ever after? The tears were freely running down her face now, she glanced at him once before taking off.

Logan stood there dumbfounded. Had she just proposed to him? She had let it all out, her feelings and her fears; he growled slamming his fist into a nearby tree. What the fuck was going on here? He shook his head, going to the mansion. He stopped at her door. He left going to the garage and hoping on his motorcycle.

Ororo laid in bed. She cried, deep sobs wracking her body. She realized now that yea he was gone for good.

----------------------------later-------------------------

A week had passed and Ororo had stayed hidden in her room. She only left it to eat and check on Jonathan. She hadn’t wanted anyone to see how miserable she was. After that night it seemed as if she had given up. All her friends were worried about her but she would wave them away when they came to see her. She cried at night and during the day she moped.

“Mom,” Kitty knocked softly on the door, maybe she was sleeping. She hardly saw her anymore just once or twice a day when she came down to get something to eat, but it was usually late at night or early in the morning. She knocked again waiting for the answer.

“Come in Kitty.” Ororo was in bed, her hair strewn around her unkempt and her face bear. “Sorry hunny I was just about to get up.”

“No it’s ok Mom, Jonathan just wanted to come up and see you for a bit.” The young boy emerged from behind looking at his mother shyly.

Ororo almost burst into tears. She patted a spot next to her and Johnathan jumped up and laid down next to her. “Are you feeling ok today mommy? Sissy said you were feeling down.”

She smiled at him, “Yes I am fine baby. I feel so much better now that you are here.”

Kitty watched the two, she had done everything to try and keep Johnathan busy while her mom got over whatever it was that was making her feel depressed. She took him to the park and he saw some kids playing baseball. He had turned to her then and asked her where Logan was. She didn’t know what to tell him so she had said ask mom and immediately he wanted to come back and see her.

“I’ll be back later mom; Jean is going to take me shopping.” She waved giving her mom a second look to make sure she would be ok.

Ororo hugged him next to her. His warmth flowing through her. She hadn’t spent that much time with him the whole week and she realized she had let herself come above him. She had been stupid to be so hung-up on Logan. “Have you been having fun with Kitty?”

He turned sitting up a little. “Yea it was ok Mommy,” he wasn’t smiling though. He had a sad look on his face. She perched herself up and pulled him into her arms.

“What’s wrong baby?” she ruffled his hair “I’m sorry I haven’t been there for you the past few days. I promise I will always be here when you need me ok.”

Johnathan just nodded, “Mommy?”

“Yes baby?”

“Where’s daddy? He told me he was going to take me to the baseball game but he’s not here and I miss him.” He sat up fully staring at her.

She was taken back, “Daddy? Are you talking about Logan sweetie?”

He pulled back a guilty look on his young face. “Yea he said it was ok for me to call him daddy when we are hanging out.” He frowned his face still guilt ridden, “I wasn’t ‘opposed to tell you, it was our game.”

Ororo smiled reassuringly, “Its ok baby I will not tell him, but you know I do not mind if you call him dad. He is your father after all so I am sure he won’t mind.” She wondered if he understood what she had just told him. It didn’t really matter when he was older she would tell him again when he could fully grasp it.

“Ok mommy.” He stood up getting off the bed and going to the bathroom, he came back a few minutes later. “What time is it mommy?” He looked at the clock she kept on her night stand.

“It’s 2:30 hunny, why are you in a rush to leave me?” She laughed tickling him and he giggled.

“No mommy the game starts at four, maybe he will show up before then.” He looked at the clock quizzically and said nothing else as he laid next to her again.

Ororo sighed as she listened to his even breathing. She picked up her cell dialing Logan’s number, she listened to the rings but no answer. Maybe he would like it if she took him, just because Logan couldn’t make it doesn’t mean he should miss it. She decided against it, he was sleeping and she wouldn’t wake him up. She pulled him closer snuggling up to him falling asleep.


---A little while later---


Logan didn’t bother to knock, he knew Johnathan was in there and he was late. He had totally forgotten his promise to Johnthan just remembering it a few hours earlier. He had sped the whole way here and still he was late. He stepped into the room and stopped. The two laid in the bed, sleeping peacefully. He didn’t know if he should wake them or just wait till later. He decided on the latter and went to his room.

He wanted to talk to her, there was so many things he wanted to say to her. He waited for a few hours for her to come down to lunch. She didn’t show but Johnathan came in with Kitty. Johnathan ran to him and he bend scooping him up into his arms.

Johnathan pouted crossing his little arms over his chest. “You didn’t come in time. We missed the game daddy.”

Logan glanced at Kitty and she shrugged, “Well I’ll see you guys later, this is obviously between you and him.” She giggled running off to catch up with a friend.

“I was a little late, by da time I got here ya were sleepin’. I don’t think ya mom would like it if I woke ya.”

Johnathan continued to pout. Logan laughed, he wasn’t gonna get off that easy with him, “How bout I take ya for some ice-cream?”

Johnathan nodded enthusiastically and they left.


Ororo woke up with a start, she glanced around. It was 11:30. She stretched getting up and going to the bathroom. Kitty must of came and got Johnathan earlier. Ororo sighed she didn’t know what she would of done without Kitty here to help her. She looked at herself in the mirror and ran a hand threw her unkempt hair. She looked pitiful. She made up her mind then to stop feeling sorry for herself. She wasn’t gonna sleep the whole day and let herself waste away to nothing. She took a shower washing her hair and scrubbing away the last few days. When she stepped out she felt like a new woman. She dried her hair then meticulously brushed it.

She left her room, making sure to be quiet she knew people were sleeping and made her way to the kitchen. She grabbed a small snack then headed outside to the green house. She had neglected this too. A few plants were wilting and she grabbed a water can. Watering the plants as she ate her sandwich. She sighed crouching, checking on a small strawberry plant. There were a few ripe ones and she picked one. Slowly tasting it. The berry was sweet and she relished the taste. She sat back on her heels picking a few more and eating them. She smiled to herself enjoying the simple pleasure of such a small act.

She heard the rustle of branches and turn around. The empty door greeted her, “Hello?” She peered around in the darkness, the little bit of light from the moon was no help. “Someone there?” she called again and this time Logan appeared in front of her.

“Hey.”

“Hey.”

She turned back to her bush and picked a few more strawberries. She held up one for him. “You want one? Fresh picked.” She half-smiled at him and he took it and popped it into his mouth. “Jonathan was looking for you earlier.” She had turned her back to him, staring at her plants.

“Ya, I didn’t make it in time. I took him for ice cream though. I think I was forgiven.” He stood staring off into the same direction she was.

“I do not think he could stay mad at his dad for long.” She turned to him then, “He told me about the whole daddy thing I don’t mind that he calls you that. I just wished that you would have let me know.”

He shrugged, “Why ‘Ro. I am da boys’ father afta all. B’sides if I left it up to ya, he’d be calling me Uncle for da rest of his life.”

She shrugged, “maybe…”

He stared at her taking her in. Her stark white hair her chocolate brown skin. The look of sadness on her beautiful features. This woman, this Goddess that stood in front of him. He wanted her, not just her body but her love. He wanted her to be his more now than ever. The strength it had taken for her to stand in front of him and propose. He thought he knew her yet she had surprised him.

They stood silent for a long time each off in their own thoughts, the air became chilly and she shivered. “I am going to head in now Logan, you are welcome to more strawberries if you like.” She couldn’t stay here with him, all her pent up emotions were surfacing. Her anger the sadness…him being so near was rubbing her raw. A reminder of what would never be. She could feel the tears coming on and she didn’t want him to see her in such a miserable state. She wasn’t going to cry in front of him. She ran off before the tears fell from her face. She could hear him calling her name but she ignored him.

Logan growled he hated when she did that. He went after her making his way silently to her window. He pushed it open and stepped in she was sitting on her bed her back turned on him.

“’Ro.”

She turned to him then her eyes red and puffy. The look of total vulnerability splayed across her beautiful face made him want to wrap his arms around her and comfort her yet he stood there. She rubbed at her face trying to force the tears back.

“Ya can’t just run and hide wheneva I want to talk to ya Darlin’ “

She had done it again. What was with her? Every time something came up that she didn’t like she ran away. She couldn’t keep running from her problems like this. “There is nothing left for us to talk about Logan. You said “no” to my proposal, you don’t want to be with me I get it and now I am finally getting over it, so please don’t drudge it up.”

“Ya ran away before I could say anything else Ro.”

“There wasn’t much else you could have said Logan. So what was the point of staying and bawling in your face?”

He moved away from the window then going closer to her.
“Ya gotta give me a chance ‘Ro. I said no, yea but not because that was the way I felt. Ya caught me off guard.” She had, there wasn’t many times he would be surprised by anything. He was always aware of what was going on, yet this woman kept throwing him for a loop. He took a deep breath, it had to be now or never. He would let her know how he felt about her and hopefully she felt the same still... “All I’ve been thinking about is you and me Ro and how to turn that into us. I want us to be a family. The Cajun’s wedding had me thinking, what if it had been ours? And you were walking down the aisle to me.” He spoke softly almost as if he was unsure of himself.

“That night when I found out ya were pregnant Ro I was fucking over da moon, I thought dat maybe now we would have a reason to stay together and ya wouldn’t be so flippant about our relationship. I had meant it when I said I wanted ya to be with me Ro.” He hesitated for a second, observing her, “Maybe I was too blind to see dat I was in love with ya then. But I knew that I didn’t want to lose ya. I didn’t want ya to leave me.” He roughly ran a hand threw his hair, shifting his feet. “I would of given up anything in that moment for you to stay. I didn’t even give a fuck da kid might not of been mine. I woulda raised him as my own if it meant we could have been a family. That’s all I wanted Ro, that’s all I still want.”

She shook her head as if she hadn’t understood him correctly. He was behind her now she hadn’t even notice him coming up “I…I didn’t...” New tears sprung to her eyes then, he wiped them away softly.

“I want ya Ro. I want Johnathan and Kitty too, we could make dis work, we can be a family just give me a chance. I can do tha father thing.” He smiled a little then, “I can do tha husband thing too ‘Ro, if ya would accept me.”

He stepped back pulling a little black box out of his pocket. He flipped it open slowly getting on one knee.

“Ororo Munroe,”

Ororo’s hand flew to her mouth he was…

He took her hand in his a nervous smile on his face, “Will ya marry me ‘Ro?”

She stood quiet for a second, a bevy of emotions running through her. She shook her head yes too choked up to speak. He slipped the ring on her finger then pulled her into his arms. She was quietly sobbing.

No more cryin ‘Ro” He whispered to her, she nodded and he pulled her closer planting a soft kiss on her lips.

She wanted to say so much to him yet the words wouldn’t come, she pulled away from him, looking into his eyes, “I love you Logan.” She said breathlessly.

He kissed her again, this time his kiss was more passionate, all his want and need going into it. A slight tingle ran from her lips to every nerve in her body. She pulled away to catch her breath. And he lifted her up carrying her to the bed. He laid her down gently, slipping in next to her. Before she could say anything else he kissed her hard his tongue plunging between her lips.

Logan undressed her, his movements fast. He had no patience he wanted her badly. He pushed her onto her back his hand skimming down her chest then over her stomach to find her sweet spot. He slowly with deliberation pried her wet lips open to find her clit and grasped it. Ororo moaned into his lips, she whispered his name.

Logan kissed once then repeatedly along her cheeks, her jaw and then down her neck till he came to those wonderful breasts. He played with her breast, pinching each dewy brown nipple gently between his fingers before capturing one in his hot mouth and sucking on it. His tongue flicked out to lavish it then he took it into his mouth again only to nibble it roughly between his teeth.

She was moaning beneath him her hands tugging restlessly in his hair trying desperately to keep him there. Her back arched, pushing her closer to him as his other hand began to play mercilessly against the other starving bud.


She tasted so good and her scent was so strong he could smell her. Ororo shifted her thighs hopping to assuage some of the need that nestled there. He let one hand wander down between then to cup her wetness again. A tortured moan escaped her lips. Logan smirked rubbing his thump against her clit. “I want to taste ya here,” he said fingering her clit, “your so wet Ro.” He said almost sighing at the prospect. Ororo didn’t reply she was already lost in his passion; he didn’t wait for her reply he was up against her. The small bulb staring him straight in the face. Her pussy was right beneath his lips, he blew a tentative breath against it and was rewarded with a shudder from her.

The sensation hadn’t left her body before another took over as his lips closed around her clit and he suckled it. Unwittingly she found herself pumping her hips and holding his head against the building pressure that surged through her pussy. She tried to think but how could she concentrate when he was causing so much sensations to course through her body? Logan didn’t stop sucking as her head trashed against the pillow and her fingers gripped the sheet. It felt so good tasting her, he had missed this so much her taste was exciting and wonderfully intoxicating. Just the taste of her made him drunk with wanting more, more of her moans, more of her sighs, more of her body. At the sudden rush of her sweet juices, the way she shuddered and said his name Logan knew she had cummed. He had to be in her. Logan crawled up against her, her face still showed signs of ecstasy.

Logan parted her thighs and slipped his cock into her gently. Even through her pleasure a small pang of pain at being filled caused her to whimper out. She was so tight; slowly he began to pump his hips all the while kissing a trail of small kisses along her chest and nipples. The slight pain was almost instantly replaced by unbelievable pleasure as she her hips to buck against his. Logan held her down and started a faster, harder pace. She couldn’t keep up, instead he lifted her legs and wrapped it around him. Keeping himself up on his arms he thrusted into her hard and deep until she was crying out from pleasure. He didn’t stop he continued to pound into her until her pussy tightened around him and clung to him so that it was hard to thrust anymore.

Logan shoved her up against the headboard and continued to fuck her. All thoughts of everything but her and the way her pussy was coating his cock was gone. Now all he cared about was the delicious way her tits bounced and the sweat that puddled against her skin. Her heat was contagious as sweat began to bead and slid down his sinewed back and fall from his forehead onto her breast.

She had stopped screaming and moaning and now only hoarse whimpers and breaths were the only thing leaving her pretty lips. She was biting them now to keep it in and he remembered how it had felt to have them on his cock. He kissed her, his hands finding where they were joined and pulled on her clit roughly, pinching it until her hips were bucking wildly, begging for release. His cock tightened and in tune to his body she came gripping his shoulders, her fingers biting into his shoulders. Logan kept her hips still and planted his seed in her. Her hot cunt milking him until he was dry. He thrust still until her body went limp beneath him and a soft satisfied sigh left her lips.

Logan pulled out of her and pulled her down with him. He laid there with her head pressed to his sweaty chest. Her hair fanned out around her shoulders. Ororo closed her eyes and sighed. She had forgotten how wonderful and amazing it was.

“Ro’”

“Yes Logan.” She muttered sleepily.

“I love you.” He whispered pulling her closer and dropping a small kiss on her forehead.

“I love you too Logan.” She sighed contently everything was perfect Logan loved her.



-------Epilogue---------

Ororo beamed brightly her little picnic basket in hand. Kitty followed after her. Johnathan had ran off ahead of them already knowing exactly where they were going.

“It’s such a beautiful day for a picnic mom.” The young girl ran ahead chasing after Johnathan.

Ororo smiled as she walked along the beaten path. Her life was pretty much perfect. Logan and her had been married for a few months. And they had their little family but she had some news to share and decided a nice little picnic would be perfect.

She set down the basket and laid down the blanket. The crystal blue water sparkling in the sun. Kitty and Johnathan had already discarded their clothing and was frolicking in the water. She leaned back on her elbows and watched the two kids play. She corrected herself. Kitty was no longer a child more and more she was growing up.

“Mom come and join us!” Kitty shouted from far afar.

“In a bit Hun.” She waved her off laying down and closing her eyes.

“ Fallin’ asleep already ‘Ro?”

Logan’s gruff voice startled her and she sat up and smiled. “I was just going to take a nap while I waited for you.”

“Ya sorry ‘bout being late, the Proff wanted me to do something for him.” He sat down next to her giving her a small kiss.

She ruffled through the basket taking out a sandwich and handing it to him. He munched on it hungrily,” So wat was ya big news ‘Ro?”

She smiled smugly at him, a sly look on her face, “uh-uh you gotta guess.”

He frowned, “I hate guessin’ Ro ya know that.”

She shook her head “Just try Logan…don’t ruin the fun.” She slapped him playfully on his arm.

He scrunched up his face thinking, “Hmm…” They sat in silence as he continued to think. Ororo was beginning to lose her patience.

She threw her hand up,” I’m pregnant Logan!” she crossed her hands over her chest, he was so hardheaded sometimes.

He pulled her to him, his hand landing on her stomach. He smiled. “I know.”

A/N : Pls read and review. Thanks everyone!!!!!





You must login () to review.