Title: Heat
Author: Kravitzkid
Rating: NC-17
Summary: PWP Late summer has a profound effect on Ororo. PWP
Disclaimer: I don’t own the characters. I only use them for my pleasure.
A/N: This is my first piece of RoLo smut. I’d like to write more, but we’ll see how it goes.

/////////=beginning and end of flashback


The warm August winds swirled restlessly across the mansion grounds as Ororo came out onto her balcony. Her snowy white tresses danced in the breeze and the tight, black nightgown she wore clung to her body, not leaving much to the imagination. The brisk winds caused her nipples to stiffen and Ororo sighed. The end of Summer was always the weather witch’s favorite time of year. It was almost as if nature was giving Her creations one last chance to find a suitable place to spent the winter. It also gives Nature’s creatures the chance to find a suitable mate before the weather got harsh. Ororo smiled to herself. She really didn’t have that problem anymore.

Carrying a bowl full of ice cubes with her, Ororo walked over to a long, metal bench and sat down Indian-style. She picked up one cube and placed it between her lips, sucking the frozen water and running the cold object over her lips. Ororo enjoyed this time of year mostly because of the effect the weather had on her body. For reasons that she didn’t fully understand, the warmer weather seemed to make her skirts shorter and her shirts tighter. She became aroused more easily and much more often than usual. Any little thing would set her off.

The men around the mansion normally didn’t give Ororo a second glance, but at least for a few weeks a year, She became every man’s eye candy, The ultimate look-but-don’t-touch woman, unless they wanted to be on the receiving end of an electric right-hook. With the exception of one man, everyone else was off limits. Even though tempting and teasing them at every turn had become one of Ororo’s favorite hobbies.

Ororo grinned to herself at the thought. She normally didn’t think of herself as much of a tease, but there were times when she just couldn’t help herself, like earlier this evening in the kitchen.


////////Ororo was sitting at the kitchen table flipping through one of Kitty’s fashion magazines when a advertisement featuring a particularly sexy, partially dressed man caught her attention. Ororo’s eyes widened a little when she realized how much the man resembled her former lover, Forge, when he was younger. She reflexively bit her bottom lip and moaned quietly at the thought of Forge’s beautiful cinnamon colored chest, rising and falling with heavy breaths as she rode him into the sunset.

Ororo was so engrossed with her fantasy that she hadn’t noticed when Logan entered the kitchen. He was making a bee-line for the liquor cabinet when the strongly familiar scent of a woman’s arousal reached his sensitive nose. Logan stopped mid-stride and sniffed again. He looked around and saw Ororo at the table with a glazed, far-away look in her eyes. Her legs were crossed and her already short skirt was riding higher as she bounced her top leg slowly. Logan allowed his gaze to travel upward across Ororo’s flat and very much exposed stomach to her barely concealed cleavage, which had begun shaking in rhythm with her leg’s movements.

Logan reached the table and Ororo didn’t even notice he was there. Slightly annoyed, Logan cleared his throat. Ororo looked up, startled.

“Good article, darlin’?” Logan asked.

Ororo looked back the magazine for a second then back up at Logan, who was just in front of her with that cocky, little smirk on his face. She licked her lips and eyed him slowly, mentally noting how manly her friend smelled at times.

“Better that normal.” She replied after a moment. Logan, noticing the way Ororo was looking at him, turned and went back toward the liquor cabinet.

“Glad you’re enjoying yourself.” He tossed over his shoulder.

“To be honest with you, I haven’t really enjoyed myself in a very long time…” Ororo closed the magazine and stood up, stretched her arms over her head and yawned causing her breasts to rise and fall dramatically. She had begun to walk towards him, the sway of her hips causing the hem of her skirt to dance across her thighs.

Logan stopped and watched the show. He turned in her direction when she got close to him and inhaled sharply. Ororo’s scent hadn’t gotten any weaker since he’d entered the room. In fact, It had gotten much stronger. Logan growled. He really enjoyed the way Ororo smelled normally, but adding her arousal to the mix made her that much harder to resist.

“Well, not with another person, anyway.” She added, scratching Logan’s broad chest for emphasis. Logan was fighting everything within him to keep from grabbing Ororo and fucking her silly on the kitchen floor. Logan thought to himself.

Ororo’s hands had begun to explore Logan’s chest though his shirt and she was sucking on her bottom lip. Logan didn’t mind the examination. He stood still under her ministrations watched her face. Her eyes had that glassy expression again and she seemed to be lost in her own little world. Finally, she lifted her face to his and lightly pressed her lips to his. Logan instinctively wrapped his arms around Ororo’s midsection as she wound her hands in his hair. Ororo moaned and deepened the kiss, sliding her tongue across Logan’s lips. He didn’t resist in the slightest, allowing his own tongue to grapple with hers.

After a few moments, Logan’s hands wandered down Ororo’s back and found their way to her firm buttocks. He squeezed tightly and Ororo yelped in surprise, but didn’t break their kiss. Instead, she wrapped her legs around Logan’s waist and pressed herself against his prominent erection. Logan growled this time and carried Ororo back to the kitchen table, sitting her on the edge.

His senses were in overdrive as he mouthed his way down her neck to her collarbone. Ororo was whimpering with desire and pulling desperately at Logan’s pants. With one hand, Logan caught Ororo’s hand and stilled her movements. He deftly unbuttoned her shirt one-handed and massaged one of Ororo’s breasts. Then Logan took the hardened nipple into his mouth and stroked her inner thigh. Ororo’s body shuddered involuntarily as Logan’s fingers made their way upwards until he’d reached her soaking panties. Gently, he stroked the sensitive flesh though the silk. Locating her clitoris with his thumb, Logan made small circles around it, his tongue mimicking the motion across Ororo’s chocolate breast.

“Please, Logan.” She whispered deeply. “I need you. Now.”

Never being one to let a lady down, Logan took his attention away from Ororo long enough to release his aching cock and to rip away her panties. He rubbed the head of his throbbing member between her slick, outer lips, giving himself some extra lubrication. Ororo’s legs were back around Logan’s waist, urging him inside her, but Logan teased her a while longer.

“Is this what you want? You’ve been askin’ for it a couple of weeks now.” Logan growled. Ororo could only moan in response.

“That’s not good enough darlin’” Logan moaned, slipping the head of his cock inside her. Ororo gasped at the intrusion, but didn’t resist.

“Answer me, Ororo.” He ordered, pushing himself into her warm depths entirely. “Is this what you want?”

“Yes.” She moaned. Ororo could barely form coherent thought and her orgasm was building quickly. She knew this wouldn’t last very long, she was too turned on. Ororo could do nothing now except hold on and work her inner muscles around Logan’s cock, as he thrust himself inside her again and again.

Logan felt Ororo tighten around him as she came violently, her thighs shaking and her juices surged around him. Logan continued to pound her deeply until his own orgasm was ripped from him. His vision becoming filled with blinding white light and he pumped what felt like gallons of come into Ororo’s tight pussy.
Suddenly feeling drained, Logan collapsed on top of Ororo, being careful not to put all of his weight on her. He turned his head and buried his face in her loose hair, reveling in her post-coital aroma.

“’Ro, I don’t know what came over me just now.” He began.

Ororo smiled. “I think I do, and if you want more, you’ll meet me in my room later tonight.” She purred seductively. ///////////


Ororo laughed out loud this time. She wasn’t entirely sure why she’d fucked Logan in the kitchen, but here she was, all hot and waiting for him to fuck her again. She picked up another ice cube and bit the end of it, crunching on the frozen water and gazing out across the landscape.

“You know what they say about people who eat ice, don’t you darlin’?” Logan asked, appearing in the doorway wearing nothing but a pair of gray sweat pants.

Ororo turned her head in his direction and smiled broadly. “Sexually frustrated, yes, I know.” She replied.

Logan walked over to where she was sitting. “So, is that what this is all about? You’re just using me for sex?” He asked.

Ororo removed the bowl from her lap and stood up. “Is that going to be a problem?” She replied, raking her cold, damp fingers across his bare chest.

Logan shook his head and pulled Ororo into his arms. “Nope, I just better be the only one.” He dragged her back into the bedroom.

“I can live with that.” Ororo stated as she escaped Logan’s grasp long enough to close the balcony doors behind them.





You must login () to review.