“No!”

Six blades of lethal adamantium shot forth, spraying droplets of blood across polished hardwood.

“Logan!” Ororo shot straight up, her back crying out in protest, cramped from her awkward position slumped on the floor. She and Logan had succumbed to sleep just before dawn.

Logan turned on her, a snarl curling his upper lip. He growled viciously, his gleaming white teeth bared against the haunted shadows of his face. “Monster,” he rumbled and she knew he was referring not to her but about himself, still in the throes of whatever nightmare he was having.

Slowly, so not to startle him, she moved closer, her hands reaching for him, ignoring the extended claws. She moved her fingertips along his shoulders, up to his face where she gripped each side firmly, gently forcing him to look at her. “It’s alright, Logan. You‘re at the Mansion,” she whispered.

Reality began its slow filtration through the remnants of his nightmare. He retracted instantly, searching her frantically for any sign of injury. “Are you hurt?” he demanded, his voice raspy. “Did I hurt you?”

“I’m fine,” she assured him.

He swallowed hard, nodding, accepting her answer.

Ororo watched his eyes, seeing the defensive wall forming. He turned away from her. “Do you want to talk about it?” she asked softly, knowing he didn‘t, but having nothing besides an ear to offer him.

“No.” Absolutely no, he didn’t want to talk about the bloody visages in his mind. Didn’t want her to look at him with the loathing he felt for himself, or worse, pity. He shook her hands from his shoulders, standing. “You should probably go.”

Ororo glanced at the clock on his nightstand. “It’s early yet. I can stay.”

Logan shifted so that he was looking down at her upturned face. She was regarding him openly, but neither fear nor loathing marred her exquisite features She had this incredible ability to remain unflappable even in the face of the most horrific circumstances. It was certainly helping her now.

Fresh beads of sweat broke out across his forehead and he shuddered. “No.” He refused to meet her eyes. “Go.”

Ororo stood, her own eyes rimmed with arctic blue. Determinedly she moved around him, forcing him to look at her. She touched her fingertips to his stubborn chin when he still refused. Very deliberately she lifted her lips to his, kissing him softly on the mouth. “Stop trying to push me away.”

A sharp pain twisted in his gut and he pressed his forehead to hers his arms circling her waist even as his brain told him to force her away. “You saw what I did.”

“Yes.”

“I killed those people.”

“Yes.”

“What if I--”

“You won‘t.”

“You don’t know that.”

“I do.”

He wanted to shake her. “No, Storm, you don’t.” He tried to pull away from her, but she restrained him gently.

“Yes, I do.” She touched his face with one hand, lightly dancing her fingertips along his jaw.

His jaw hardened, his breath rasping out of him. He wanted so badly to believe her. She sounded so sure of herself--of him. His upper lip curled slightly back, revealing flashes of white. “I don‘t belong here,” he said, his voice thick.

“If not here, with us, then where?” she asked.

“Alone.”

“The lone wolf?”

He shrugged. “It’s what’s best.”

“You know, the expression lone wolf makes no sense. Wolves, by their very nature are not solitary creatures. They seek packs. A lone wolf spends his entire life wandering, looking to be accepted into a pack,” she held his eyes. “Here’s yours.”

She really was something else, he determined. Not even Chuck had seen through him like she did. Logan framed her face with his hands, his gray eyes molten silver in the dim light. “What if your wrong?” he whispered. He didn’t give her a chance to answer, lowering his head to hers. He kissed the corner of her mouth, flicking his tongue against her lips.

Ororo sighed at the velvet roughness of his tongue. His mouth moved over her neck, nipping her throbbing pulse, nuzzling her below her ear, rumbling low sounds. Logan slid his hands up under her shirt, his thumbs skimming along the underside of her breasts. He backed her up slowly, following her down onto his bed. She smiled up at him.

He growled low in his throat, tugging her shirt over her head, tossing it to the floor. Carmel muscles rippled as she tugged his from his shoulders, following suit. She was so strong and yet so utterly feminine, he thought, enjoying the way her full breasts bounced.

She sensed his need for comfort on a primal level, pressing closer, wrapping her arms around his waist, resting her head on his broad shoulder. He moved against her, letting her feel his desire, his hunger, his need for her. “You make me so damn hard.”

She sighed in pleasure. Logan reared back, snapping the button and shoving the denim off. He gripped her securely removing the rest of her clothes quickly. He hovered over her, a tick working in his jaw. He growled something inaudible, yanking her legs apart.

Ororo’s breath caught, realizing that something was happening to them, something far beyond her control or his.

He was everywhere, his body hard and demanding. His eyes were near feral as he grabbed her waist, dragging her to him, bending over her to feast on her breasts. She tangled her fingers in his rich hair, holding him to her, each flick of his raspy tongue sending stabs of pleasure through her.

He covered her body with his own, her moist heat enticing him. He moved away from her only slightly, long enough to raise a questioning brow, then surged forward in one powerful stroke when she nodded, urging him on. He gasped as he thrust, his cock filling her, making himself whole.

Ororo cried out with the pleasure of it, clutching his shoulders. “Logan!”

“Aw, fuck, ‘Ro.” His voice was a haunted growl, low and deep. “You shoulda let me go.”

She silenced him with a kiss, her lips mashed to his. “I can’t,” she said, not bothering to explain her words.

The roaring need of his body engulfed him and he took her with aggression. He was insatiable, taking her harder and faster. It wasn’t enough, he would never get enough of her and that thought terrified him nearly as much as the video had. He plunged deeper, his low grunts and rumbles rasping in her ear. “Fuck, baby, fuck. So damn tight. So wet.”

Ororo placed her hands over her head, palms braced against the wall as he thrust in and out of her, forcefully moving the mattress, banging the headboard in a savage tattoo. He rested his forehead on her shoulder, his body driving into hers, his huffs of domination increasing in volume and frequency. He gripped her hips, his strong fingers nearly bruising her, holding her steady as the pleasure mounted in them.

Ororo arched under him, her nails scoring his back. “Logan! Oh my God!”

“Oh, God, ‘Ro.” He slammed into her. “So tight.” In his head a mantra began to play with each thrust. My. Ororo. My. Ororo. My.

Lightning flashed outside, thunder shaking the windows. He watched her through hooded eyes and was nearly undone by how sexy she was. Her kiss-swollen mouth was parted, her eyes were closed, long lashes fanning her cheeks.

“Look at me.” he commanded.

Ororo complied, gasping at the feral glow in his eyes.

He pinned her hands above her head, devouring her mouth. His tongue was hot and wet, stroking across her teeth, swallowing her cries. Her wet walls tightened, tightened, tightened. “Fuck me…” he growled rolling her so that she straddled him. “Fuck me,” he repeated, hips bucking upwards.

He could feel the ripples beginning in her body at his demanding words. She tossed her head back, her body arched tight as a bow. She moved on him, up and down, faster, harder, deeper. Ororo opened her mouth, silently screaming his name. Her inner walls tightening around him as she found release, pulling him with her. They exploded together in a series of cries, a moment he knew he would never forget.

Logan pulled her close, shudders wracking his sweat slicked frame.

Ororo couldn’t speak, rendered mute by his hard possession. She wrapped herself around him like a vine, not wanting to let go.

As if reading her mind his dark voice whispered, “Don’t let go.”

“I won’t. I promise.”

Logan closed his eyes. Let me deserve her, he mentally whispered. “Storm.” Fingers trailed her hair, cupping her cheek, tilting her head so that she had to look him in the face. They lay that way for a long minute, uncertainty warring between them.

“I think I love you,” she whispered breaking the silence.

Logan closed his eyes, fighting back the words in return. “Don’t,” he told her. “It’s better if you don’t.”

Ororo shrugged. “I don’t think I have much of a choice.”

“You do have a choice,” he countered, his next words a complete contrast to him asking her to not let go. “Walk away.”

Ororo wasn’t fooled. “Fine. Tell me that’s what you want, Logan. Look me in the eyes and tell me you don’t want me. That you don’t have some feeling for me in return. Tell me that I’m wrong. Go on, tell me.”

“’Ro…”

She refused to so much as blink. “Say it, Logan,” she whispered harshly. “Tell me you don’t love me.”

He couldn’t he realized. He couldn’t say the words. Even though they meant she would be free of him, he couldn’t tell her he didn’t love her. “’Ro…damn you.”

She smiled gently, tenderness shimmering in her chocolate eyes. She shifted, crossing her arms across his chest. “Scared me too.”

His mouth twisted bitterly. “I can fuckin’ imagine.” He gathered her to him, his arms tightening around her waist.

Ororo adjusted her weight, meeting him more than half way. His tongue swept into her mouth in a kiss that was achingly tender. She moaned softly as the kisses deepened, becoming aggressive as he fed on her lips, over and over. She pressed her aching breasts into the hard heat of his chest, her nipples stiffened, protruding in invitation.

“I want you again.” He bit her lip, sucked it into his mouth before meshing their mouths once more. He trailed moist kisses along the graceful curve of her neck, over her collar bone, eliciting a soft gasp, and down across the swell of her breasts.

Ororo’s fingers clenched in his chest hair, her head falling back as she delivered herself up like a willing sacrifice to his sexual appetite. “I want you too.”

Logan rolled her beneath him and tangled his fingers in her snowy white hair. “I don’t want to hurt you.”

She knew he wasn‘t talking about the physical. “I know.”

His stomach clenched tight, like he was about to take a fist to the gut. She could do that to him so damn easily. One touch, one whisper could wipe away his control and leave him aching-- aching-- for her in ways that had nothing to do with sex. He buried his face in the hollow of her neck. “Ororo…I…” He couldn’t find the right words, so he let his body speak for him.

This time he took her slowly, drawing out each kiss, each touch like the had forever. As the passion subsided and drowsiness once more found the duo, Ororo thought she heard him whisper the words she longed for.

~X~


“She loves you, you know.”

Logan looked up from the Jeep towards the open garage. He tossed his duffle in the back seat, shutting the door. “McCoy.”

Hank strolled into the garage, his large bare blue feet silent on the concrete. “If you leave now, you will most assuredly break her heart.”

Logan shoved his half smoked cigar into his mouth, eyes glittering in the early morning light. “I’m no good for her.”

Hank shrugged. “Probably not, but there is an old expression that remains doggedly true, despite your sense of nobility.”

“Oh yeah, what’s that?” Logan pulled the keys from his pocket.

“The heart wants, what it wants.”

Logan gave the other man a hard look. “We both know my leavin’ is for the best.”

Hank didn’t argue the point, simply asked. “And what do I tell Ororo when she wakes?”

Logan closed his eyes, his fist clenching on top of the Jeep. “Nothin’. I left her a note.”

“Ah, a note. I’m certain that will assuage any pain your depature leaves her with.”

Logan swore. “What the fuck do you want me to do? Huh? Come on, Furball, give me the fuckin’ answer!”

Hank’s teeth snapped together and an audible growl could be heard from his chest. “I want you to be a man! I want you to give Ororo the same devotion you gave Jean! I want you to prove me and everyone else wrong!”

The two men faced each other, panting and teeth showing. “But you won’t, will you? You will proceed to do what serves you best.”

Logan snorted, his throat tight. “You think I’m doin’ this for me? You think I wanna leave her? I don’t! I lo--I don’t.”

Hank gave a hefty sigh, running his hand through his dark blue hair. “If you leave now, Logan, you will never know if you are the man you think you are, or the man that Ororo sees.”

Logan wiped his palm down his face. “What do I do?”

“What is your heart telling you to do?”

Logan chuckled without humor. “It’s telling me to run back upstairs, grab ‘Ro, and never let her go.”

“Well then, you have your answer.”

“You make it sound so fuckin’ simple.”

“Oh no, my friend, love is anything but simple, but at the very least, it is worth holding onto.” With that the larger man left Logan alone in the garage.

~X~


Ororo blinked several times, the first thing she noticed was that she was alone in the bed. She pressed her hand to Logan’s pillow, feeling her chest constrict by how cold it was. He had been gone for awhile. She sat up slowly, clutching the sheet to her chest. She felt a sense of loss and vulnerability akin to the feeling she had losing her friends so many months ago. She swallowed the lump in her throat, determined not to cry.

She looked around the room for her discarded clothes, noticing them stacked neatly on the chair beside Logan’s dresser. How thoughtful, she thought with a trace of bitterness. She draped her feet over the side of the bed, her toes touching the floor. A strangled sound escaped her and she covered her mouth with her hand, holding back the sounds of her tears.

The bedroom door swung inward and Logan stood in the doorway. He dropped his duffle near the dresser, slamming the door with his heel. He strode towards her, pain and apology in his dark eyes. “I’m sorry,” he whispered raggedly, dropping to his knees in front of her. His big hands cradled her face. “So sorry.” His lips touched hers, tasting the salt of her tears.

“I thought you--”

“I almost did.” He pulled her closer. “I couldn’t.”

Ororo clutched his jacket. “If you feel guilty…”

“I don’t.” His lips sought hers, softly testing. “I couldn’t leave you.”

Ororo took a shaky breath. “I’m glad.”

Logan levered himself up, leaning her back onto the rumpled bed. “I’m glad your glad,” he smiled against her lips.

One knee inched between her legs, causing the sheet to ride up. He probed her with his fingers, groaning at how quickly she was ready for him. He tugged open his jeans, releasing his throbbing cock, pressing it against her damp center. He watched her face with hooded eyes as he rubbed the head up and down against her moist flesh, making her shudder.

Ororo lifted her fingers to his face, tracing his jaw, up along his sideburns into his thick mane, tugging at him, pulling his mouth down to hers. “I want you inside,” she whispered.

He took his time, kissing her slowly even as his hips surged forward. “Jesus,” he groaned, eyes tightly shut. Her body was made for him, he thought. Hot. Tight. Strong. He growled leaning back so he could watch himself enter her. He took her hand in his, placing it between their bodies as he moved. “Feel that?”

“Yes,” she gasped, his slick erection slipping through her fingers.

“And here.” He pressed her fingers to her clit. “Did you ever touch yourself when you thought about me?” he asked, his voice harsh.

“Yes.”

“Show me how.” He pulled away from her, shrugging from his jacket.

Ororo lifted her eyes to his, questioningly.

“I wanna watch.” He tugged his black tee over his head. “Show me.”

Ororo enjoyed the play of his muscles and the way he moved. She leaned back onto his pillows, her fingers circling her own slick skin. “I will if you show me.” She moaned, finding a delicious spot. “Did you think about me?”

Logan grunted, his breathing erratic. “All the time.” His pants were kicked away.

Ororo smiled, slow and seductive. “Show me.”

Logan kept his eyes on her, his hand closing around his cock. He worked himself up and down, his feral eyes gleaming.

“What would I do to you?” she asked him.

Logan groaned, fingers tightening. “You’d ride me.”

“Mmmm.” Ororo shifted, curling her knees up, giving him an unobstructed view. “I like riding you.”

Logan’s head dropped back. “What would I do to you?”

“You would touch me…here.” Ororo flicked her fingers over her breasts.

“Yeah…?”

“Yes.”

“And?”

“Here.” She ran her hands over her stomach, stroking. She stopped between her thighs, inserting a single finger.

Logan jerked in his palm. “Come on, baby, I’m much bigger than that.” His lips curled, his hips moving.

“Yes, you are.” Another finger.

“Fuck.”

“Yes we would.” Her hand moved. In and out, in and out.

Logan ran his thumb over the head of his cock, smearing precum.

“And then…” Ororo moved, her hips arching ever so slightly. “Here.” She rolled onto her hands and knees.

Logan lost it.

With a ferocious growl he moved for her, grasping her hips, jerking them back. His dick twitched. He ran his hands along the smooth perfection of her back, his nails raking slightly. Ororo bucked against him, tossing her head back. “I want you. Now!”

With a low snarl he reached around her to flick his fingers against her clit, causing her to rear against him reflexively. He groaned. “Fuck, ‘Ro.” He moved his fingers again and she whimpered. He stroked her until she was riding his fingers the way she rode his dick.

When he felt her near orgasm he slicke dher juices over her tight little anus and pressed the head of his cock onto her.

“Oh God, yes,” Ororo moaned into the pillows.

Logan panted returning one hand to her damp nether curls. Working his fingers against her he began to move slowly at first, but then with increasing urgency. Ororo moaned his name, squeezing her breasts, rubbing her thumbs over her nipples. Logan grunted in approval, his erection swelling even more.

The pressure began to build and Ororo lifted herself and settled on him, riding each thrust. Logan was completely lost, his fingers thrusting into her damp center while his dick was snuggled by her ass. He bared his teeth at the reflection of them in his mirror, his hips bucking violently, his grunts savage. “Fuck, fuck, oh, fuck…”

“Logan!” She was frantic, a wild thing screaming and writhing. Her sobs for completion pushed him harder. “I’m coming!”

He roared as his orgasm exploding with blinding force, his hips pumping in a furious rhythm that he was sure would leave both of them walking funny. “Son of a bitch…”

Ororo laughed weakly. “Yeah…”

Logan pulled out slowly, wincing as he did. His dick still throbbed. He rolled Ororo onto her back, his gaze searching her face. “I won’t leave you.”

“No?” She smiled tentatively.

“No.”

“Good sex, huh?”

“There is that, but it’s more.”

“Oh?”

“I love you.”

Ororo’s eyes widened. “Logan, you don’t have to say--”

“Ororo, I love you.”

She smiled, her eyes misting over. “I love you too.”

“Good.” He kissed her. “Now that that’s settled maybe we can get a shower.”

“We definitely need one.”

“Is that a complaint, woman?”

“Heavens no,” she bat her lashes. “Just an observation.”

“Hnh.” His mouth settled on hers.

“Mmmm. I could get used to this.”

He could to, he thought. He really could.





You must login () to review.