It was the night before Christmas, and all was completely silent in Xavier’s school for mutants. Not a single thing was stirring…well, except for Storm and Wolverine.

As the students of Charles Xavier opened the gifts they’d received for the holiday, Professor called Storm. She thought “oh goddess, what have I done?”

But instead, she’d done nothing at all wrong, and Professor had a gift for her. He took it out of his desk and placed it in her hand. It was wrapped in the most beautiful gold paper w/a matching bow and she felt it too beautiful to open, but she proceeded to do so anyway. Inside of the box was a bracelet and a note. The note read:

Storm,
Thank you for being wonderful you. I am glad to have you as a part of my team; not only are you my colleague, you are also my friend.
Enjoy,
Professor

She was so excited that she went and saw that Wolverine was standing under mistletoe and proceeded to kiss him passionately, with tongue I might add. After she was done, he looked at her and asked her to come upstairs w/him.

“Oh goddess, I have wanted this man for so long, now I have turned him on and have no idea what to do, please guide me”

And after thinking that thought, she reached for his hand and followed him upstairs to his room.

They hurried up the stairs to his room. Wolverine opened the door in a frenzy, eager to touch Ororo. Ro walked into the room behind him, turning on the light, so that she could see the man she’s wanted for so long.

She turned to him and said “I’ve never done this before, and therefore I’m not sure how good I will be, but I promise you’ll walk away feeling something you’ve never felt before”

He was completely awestricken and decided to just do whatever she told him and thought that he wouldn’t be able to wait as long as she was taking with all of her conversation. And when she was done talking, she slipped her shirt and bra off, exposing her bare and beautiful breasts. Wolverine’s mouth was gaping open and without another word he took off his shirt and his pants

Wolverine pulled Ro onto him and laid back…their mouths met, their lips touched, and he slipped his tongue into her mouth…whoa! Ro sat up and Wolverine gasped as he observed all the beauty that she possessed.

Wolverine, as tough and masculine as he is, started a kissing trail on her face, then down her breastbone, taking all the time in the world to suck both of her perky nipples and then down a little bit more.

He bent forward and started leave a kiss trail, on her cheek, chin, neck shoulder, and finally on her silky soft breast, his tongue circled her soft nipple, then he gently bite the already harden nipple.

Naturally, Ororo was shocked, but needless to say she was also very pleased. But as pleased as she was, she wanted to give him some too. She kissed his shoulders, his pecs, his abs. Then off came his pants. She unzipped his fly and saw he was wearing…a silver g string which was already very huge. Starting up his ankle, working up his knee, ending at the thigh, close to the groin, Ro started sucking him gently.

Ro kissed every bit of that enlarged member, licking up one side and down another, sliding it in and out of her mouth. Wolverine had begun to buck his hips b/c this was great and thus he shot his load. Wolverine, even though a bit disrespectful, always knew when to get it together and thanked her profusely for her wonderful job.

Telling her it was his turn to repay the favor he pulled off her skirt, revealing that she too liked g-strings, as she was wearing a black one made very similarly to the one he was wearing. Removing her g-string he looked at the hair that was framing the essence of her sex. He opened her sex’s lips, revealing skin of the most beautiful rosy color…darting his tongue in and out, licking her love button and her folds, he reached in and stuck his fingers in where his penis would go, thrusting them as preparation for later.

Ro could totally feel that orgasm was not far from her and she forced Wolverine’s head deeper into her so that she could make the very most of her awesome experience. As she came, he removed his fingers from her, tasting her, telling her that she was sweet as pie. A thank you escaped her lips, and he smiled, his mouth still busy licking his fingers.

And so, they called it a night, laying in bed next to each other, inviting slumber to come upon them, and that, was that.





You must login () to review.