Love connects two people in a way that goes way beyond friendship. It defines time and the changes in ourselves and our lives. It’s the happiness you feel when you laugh, the way your spirits lifts when that special one is near. Love is something that can never be destroyed.

Relationships have their ups and downs. And can bring both frowns and smiles.

A relationship is like a game of cat and mouse, and can leave you with a heart full of shame. Why do they always have to end in fights? Maybe because those two people just weren't right. A relationship should be based on nothing but trust. You blame yourself everyday and wish you could turn back time. But its done and over with, time to move on.

Its hard to say goodbye to that special someone you love and even hard to stop feeling alone. Did you really love him? Or was it just an act? I think you do love him if you hope and dream you had him back.

“Ororo can I talk to you for a minute” Jean Grey said.

“Sure whats wrong?” Ororo said looking at her friend with a concerned.

“I’ve got something to tell you that you might not like.....It’s about Logan.”

“Uh… What about him?” Ororo asked.

“I saw him at the bar last night.”

“Oh yeah he goes there a lot... to hang out with his friends.”

“But he wasn't with friends, he was with another women.”

“That’s impossible Jean, Logan loves me accept it…and move on.”

“Yeah…maybe I should like he moved on from you…to…her.” Jean answered.

Ororo asked getting angrier by the second. “How can you be sure it was him?”

“Cause i saw him and he looked right at me.....He was in the cage about to start a fight and she was massaging his shoulders.” Jean said stepping back a little from Ororo.

“I ... I ..I don't believe you. Logan promised me that he would never fight again after I found out I was pregnant. He promised.” Ororo said with tears spilling from her eyes. She slowly started to rub her flat belly while thinking about everything Jean had just said.

“I know and I’m so sorry, but i figured it would be best if you heard it from me instead of hearing it from someone else.” Jean said pulling her friend into a huge hug, slowly rubbing Ororo's back to try and comfort her.

“I know and i thank you for that.” Ororo said pulling out of the hug. “I don't know what to do.”

“Maybe you should talk to him about it? Tell him how you feel about it.”

“Yeah maybe your right.” Ororo said whipping her eyes with the back of her hand. “Maybe it would be best to tell him.”

“Yeah . If you need anything I’ll be down in the kitchen.” Jean said while giving her best friend another hug and heading towards the door, closing it behind her.

Ororo sat down on the bed, closed her eyes and silently hoped Logan would understand. As soon as she started to get her thoughts together Logan walked in.

“Hey darling.” Logan said throwing his keys onto the table next to the door. “Whats wrong?”

Ororo got up from the bed and cautiously walked over to Logan. Logan could smell her fear and uncertainty and gave her a confused look.

“Baby we need to talk” Ororo said while wrapping her arms around Logan's neck and giving him a small kiss.

“Why whats wrong? Is the baby alright?” He said placing his hand on her belly.

Ororo smiled and kissed him again telling his that the baby was ok . “I just need to talk to you about something important.”

“Ok.” Logan said

“Did you really mean that you would never fight again?” Ororo said while looking out of the window.

Logan tensed.“Yeah Why?”

“Because Jean told me that she saw you at the bar… fighting.” She said tears starting to well up in her eyes.

Logan sighed, he knew he had been caught and that he had hurt her.

"Say Something!” Ororo shouted.

“What do you want me to say Ro?”

“Tell me the truth...tell me that you weren't there.”

“I'm sorry I was and yes I know it hurts but its my life Ro and I can do whatever I damn well please.”

“Don't you raise your voice at me .” Ororo said taking a step back away from him her eyes beginning to turn white.

“I'm sorry baby, but i had to fight and the danger room just wasn't enough”. Logan said moving towards her.

"And who was that girl you were with?" Ororo questioned/

"Oh... her she's just a friend, all she does is give me shoulder massages since you can't be there." Logan said hopeing she would believe that he was telling the truth.

"Really? Seems to me like you actually like her." Ororo said getting even more angry.

"Baby, no shes just a friend. Why are you so bitchy?'' Opps i mean sensitive."

“Bitchy? You think i am being bitchy? "

"No! No I'm so sorry."

"Leave! ...Just leave” Ororo whispered while turning away from him to look out the window.

“I can't, I'm not gonna leave you.. ever”. Logan said. Reaching for her hands.

“Leave! Get out. I hate you!” Ororo said while trying to push him out of their room.

"Ro please i said i was sorry. I will never fight again, as long as we stay together.” Logan said while dropping to his knees and placing his head on her stomach.

“Please Logan.” Ororo said while looking down at him and grabbing his arm to pull him up so that he was standing upright. “I think we need to spend some time apart, i think it would be for the best.”

Logan knew that he had lost her trust and so instead of arguing he went to their closet, grabbed his bag and started packing some stuff. Ororo took a seat on the bed while watching her husband of two years move around the room packing things. She closed her eyes and tried not to cry but after a while she couldn't stop the tears.

Logan noticed them and used his thumb to wipe them away silently wishing he had never betrayed her. Ororo opened her eyes and embraced Logan and a hug telling him that she would keep him up to date with everything during her pregnancy and telling him she loved him. Logan only nodded and bent down to kiss her belly, whispering to the baby that he'd always love it and that he would be back.

Logan got up and walked to the door, and with a final look back he was gone. Ororo fell back onto the bed and cried herself to sleep.





You must login () to review.