Three days earlier…

Ororo sat by the small stream that ran through the grounds of the mansion. Her legs were crossed and her eyes were closed, while she listened to the wind.

‘Choices…’ the winds voice said, ‘but not yours…’

She smiled secretly to herself, knowing that she knew things that others didn’t, couldn’t know. The best part of being a ‘Goddess’ the wind is always on your side, she thought to herself.

“What ya doing darlin’?” Loan said as he walked up to her. She opened her eyes and looked up at him where he stood.

“Learning,” She said sarcastically, “I’m meditating, or was, until you interrupted me.” She said jokingly.

Logan raised an eyebrow and offered a hand, “Wanna take a walk?” He offered as she took his hand and pulled herself up.

“Sure why not,” She extended her arms over her head and stretched her upper muscles before bending over and touching her toes with no effort whatever, “and will you please stop looking at my arse, Logan.” Logan chuckled, and smirked at her when she brought herself up.

“You know me too well, Ororo.” Ororo smiled, and locked her arm in his, as Logan led her away into the forest. “So where to?” He asked looking at her. She stopped walking and tilted her head in thought. Logan followed the line of her neck.

His heart beat accelerated as he smelt her arousal, just from being alone with him, mixed with her earthly scent, it was heavenly, something he had become addicted to every time she was around him, all he needed to do was talk to he usually and it set her off. The nose never lies, he thought. Knowing that he though too much these days and especially about her. Ororo herself was a drug and he couldn’t stop himself from wanting her, loving her.

‘A choice or a moment…’ he heard a voice say, the wind dancing around him. A moment I ain’t passing up, he thought.

“How about the-” But before she could finish Logan’s lips had hers. She pushed him away, “Logan!” She said breathlessly, she looked at him horrified, but after seconds she forcefully panted her lips on his.

‘Animal urges create choices…’ the wind spoke.

Logan’s hand ran down her toned stomach and entered the waist band of her jeans. She arched into him as his fingers found her hot centre. His thumb created small circles on her flesh as he drove two fingers inside of her, causing her to scream and arch her back further.

He trailed kisses down her throat and landed his lips on her collar bone. He dug his teeth into her flesh, marking her, as his animal instinct took over. She screamed as her orgasm and the pain from his bite entwined together, and that’s what brought him back, he snapped his head away from her, and watched wondering what she’d do next.

It was only meant to be a harmless kiss, She thought covering a hand over her mouth to stop herself from crying.

“‘Ro…” Logan said reaching out to tough the wound, the moment his hand touched her skin she moved back, quickly making her way back to the mansion. “I’m sorry.” He muttered, his eyes truthfully telling as he looked into her blue orbs as she looked back at him.

Damn, he thought, That’s the last time she’ll ever let me close. He stood there for who knows how long, before he made his way to the lake, he stood there, and watched the rain fall and mix in with the water, after a time he looked up to that a once blue summer sky had changed making him see a clear night sky. No stars did that night, shone.

‘Your last chance Logan: and your final decision. Chose your fate wisely,’ the wind spied.





You must login () to review.