Climb on and take the wheel
There’s nothing here for you to fear

And my love won’t lead you wrong
Let me make this clear

Sweeter and sweeter
I’ll always make you feel

Sugar -
Lenny Kravitz




Sometimes, when Logan liked to clear his head and escape from everything, he would hop onto his motorcycle and just... ride. He would get away from life, the town, the city that never slept, and find time to relax with himself.

He had no problem sharing the idea with Ororo. His entire reason for fighting was so that he would be able to move away from this godforsaken town and work on building a little wood cabin for himself. All he would need was his cabin and his cigars and everything else would just fall right into place. Now, of course, that he had the right woman, he knew things would be just fine.

What he liked most about 'Ro was that she didn't talk much. Actually, she could talk a little more if he could help it. Come to think of it, it was a little unsettling how she never asked him questions. That was usually the way it was when you were running from something though. You didn't want to know anything, you didn't care to know anything. It made everything else simple for you.

He smiled to himself as she held on tightly to him and he could feel her hair brush against the side of his face each time he turned a corner. She was barefoot as he had pulled her from the hotel room before she could protest. He waited for her to lock the door and had playfully carried her down the stairs and sat her on his motorcycle.

Logan took his time getting to his comfort zone and Ororo didn't ask any questions. She didn't ask where they were headed, didn't ask why they were leaving the city. She just held on tight and rode.

It was perfect.

After what seemed like hours of driving, Logan made an exit into a wooded area.

Looking around her, Ororo was full on ready to ask questions now. She hadn't asked earlier because she trusted him, but where the hell were they and what had he planned on doing?

"Where are we -"

He shushed her and slowed his bike down once they reached a clearing. They came upon a cabin and Ororo frowned. They were at a cabin in the woods and she had no clothes to change into. She didn't even have shoes. Logan had clearly lost his mind. She decided, however, not to protest and sat back to await his next random decision.

He climbed off the bike and dug deep into his jeans pocket and turned to wave a key at her.

"It belongs to my friend Tom. He owns the bar that I fight at."

Ororo had realized that she didn't even know the name of the bar he fought. Not that it really mattered, anyway.

He waited for her to climb off the motorcycle and she sized him up with a look that challenged him. She dared him to tell her to climb off and walk on this grass. Logan shrugged and walked over and lifted her off the back and carried her with ease to the porch. He sat her down and unlocked the door.

She watched as he pushed it open slowly and he reached an arm inside and clicked on the light.

"Well..." she said softly and slowly took a step in.

Logan walked behind her and slammed the door shut. Out here, he didn't have to worry about his motorcycle being stolen. It was just him, Ororo, and the cabin. He looked down at her bare feet and his eyes raked over her long legs. Her skirt clung to her thighs and backside. She obviously hadn't been wearing a bra either because when she turned back to face him, her nipples were staring straight at him. His eyes darkened with lust and he slowly walked towards her.

It was amazing the simple things a woman could do that could turn a man on. However, the look that Logan was giving Ororo made her blood boil. She let her head fall back and her mouth part slightly. She took a step back and tugged at her skirt.

It hadn't even been five minutes.

That had done it. Logan charged over to her and placed his lips in the base of her neck. He sunk his teeth into her skin, sucking and biting as she moaned. He couldn't wait much longer.

"Fuck, 'Ro," he groaned against her neck, trailing his tongue over her skin, tasting her and lapping her up like she was fresh cool water.

"How do ya' do it?" He pleaded, feeling himself go weak and not just in his knees.

She gasped when he trailed his tongue up to her earlobe and nibbled on it playfully. Her hands found their way into his hair where she tugged and pulled at roughly, feeling her own animal instincts kick in.

Logan had propped her leg up where he began to grind his hips into hers. The only sound that could be heard were the sounds of their hips bumping and the frustrated moan coming from their lips.

This was way too many clothes. Logan pulled down so roughly on her plain white tee shirt that he ripped it diagonally down the middle. Ororo cried out but she did not complain about her shirt. There was no time to think about a silly shirt. He continued to grind his hips to hers, his eyes opened and glaring at her now bare breasts. They were both so fucking perfect. He could stare at them until the damn cows came home.

"How do ya' do it?" He asked her once more. She arched her back high and her breasts sensitively ran against his own.

Fuck.

His head lowered and he began to roll his tongue around quickly and crazily. She moaned and gasped under his pressure. He was not gentle like the night before. Tonight he had a mission.

He was going to claim her for his own.

Logan had always been a rather possessive man, even when he was a child. He found things, fell in love with them, and no one would take them away from him.

He drew his tongue lazily over her nipples and she rocked her hips hard against him. He could only take one hint from that and he began to work his tongue crazy again. He flicked it against both her nipples quickly and tweaked them with his teeth, pulling back and devouring them. They reminded him of those Hershey Kiss candies in the silver package, except they tasted much better.

How did she do it?

His hands were holding on to her hips while he worked his hips the way he worked his tongue.

He wouldn't stop until she told him to.

Teeth marks were on her breasts now and the ache Ororo felt between her legs needed to be taken care of. She was so close to coming, she thought she may explode.

"Fuck me!" She urged him, surprising herself but continuing to say the words over and over until her voice went slightly hoarse.

Growling deeply, Logan pushed her skirt up, roughly ripped her underwear (making her cry out) and hastily undid his jeans. He pulled them down quickly and in a matter of seconds he was ramming himself inside of her. He held her up in the air while his knees were bent and dug his nails into her lower back.

She whispered for him to fuck her in his ear and it drove him crazy. He pounded his hips upward until they were pressed against the wall and he moved his hands to her hips. He opened his eyes to look at her and saw the most beautiful image. Her swollen lips were wet and parted with her tongue running against her top lip. She was still whispering for him to fuck her and so he made sure he would not disappoint her.

He held on to her hips, pulled back a bit and began to pound his hips quickly upwards, holding her hips down so that she could not move.

Her mouth opened but no sound came out and when it finally did, a scream rang throughout the house. Her hands were resting on his shoulders but moved down over his back and she scratched him, drawing blood no doubt. He did not care. She could have decapitated him if she wanted. He just wanted to please her.

She called out his name and damn near prayed to the Heavens while he gave it to her.

"You - belong - to me - " he managed to grunt, not easing up on her hips at all. His thumb only dug deeper into her hip bone.

He pulled out of her and slammed back in, bumping her against the wall. Leaning his head down, he kissed her fiercely and she bit his bottom lip, drawing blood. That only made him quicken his pace.

He didn't know how much longer of this he could take and before he knew, Ororo's walls had tightened around his shaft.

"Fuck - fuck - fuck" he cried out, pulling back and then slamming into her once more like he was trying to win a race.

"Fuck me - fuck me - fuck me!" She cried, moving her hands up to pull at his hair. She held on tight to a handful when their orgasms both washed over them and he spilled his seed into her.

She was shaking but she wrapped her arms around his neck. She buried her head into his neck and let out a shaky breath.

"This ain't over," he whispered and once his legs had a normal balance, he stepped out of his jeans and carried her down the hall and into the bedroom.

...



Logan was propped on his elbow, trailing his finger over Ororo's bare behind. She was laying on her stomach, swinging her long legs and humming a tune that had Logan mesmerized.

"Whatcha' singin'?"

Ororo shrugged, "A tune that mother sang to me."

"Oh. Do you get along with her?"

"She's dead."

"Oh."

There was a silence followed by this. Logan's eyes never left her backside.

Ororo continued to hum.

"Yer fuckin' beautiful. You know that?" He felt himself floating to the sounds of her sweet voice. It reminded him the way warm honey went down your throat. She laughed at that and turned to look up at him. "So are you." She lifted her hand up to trail over the scar he had and smiled at him.

Well, if that didn't beat all.

She told him he was beautiful, too.

He didn't quite know how to react to that, having never been told anything except for the fact that was worthless or useless. He leaned down and bit her on the butt. She squealed out of surprise and he pulled back licking his lips.

"Just wanted to know what it tasted like."

"And what did it taste like?"

He thought about it for a moment and smirked. "Like the rain."

She nodded her head as if to say "oh" and continued her humming.

He laid down next to her and stared at her while she hummed. He didn't think he would ever get enough of her. With all the money he had saved from the fights and hustling around on the streets, they could leave and have a good life together.

"Do you like to travel?" He inquired and patiently awaited her answer.

Ororo nodded. "It's all I do. I have to travel soon."

Logan's stomach dropped at that. "How soon?"

"I'm waiting on my passport, so that I may leave. I might go to my mother's homeland and visit my grandparents."

"Oh, that would be all right," he agreed. "How do you feel about heading out north for a little while?"

She stopped her humming and turned to look at him. "You mean, north as in..."

"Canada, yeah," he finished the sentence for her. "I mean, I have a little piece of land that was left to me up there," he tried not to think about the bloodshed it cost. "You don't have to stay long if you don't want. I mean, you don't even have to go. I'm just thinking it would be nice." He stopped himself before he could make an even bigger ass out of himself.

Ororo turned on her back and sat up.

"I wish I could, Logan, but I really need to just get off this entire continent."

"Why?" He sat up next to her.

Ororo stared for a moment and then she sighed heavily. She was torn between telling him and just running out of the cabin. Considering her clothes were pretty much destroyed, she turned to look at him with sad eyes.

The brightness seemed to fade from her eyes when she began to speak.

"I'm running away from my ex-boyfriend." She could feel him stiffen next to her. This would be the first time she had ever talked about Victor Creed. "He was abusive, murderous even. I dated him for six years and it took that long for me to realize that he would never change." She looked away from him, feeling ashamed of how weak she was.

"He murdered one of his partners. They had this huge drug deal they were doing. I didn't know much about it. I just knew that it was over half a million dollars. He came home with blood on his hands. I was there, waiting for him, because I was silly enough to love him still."

Even when he didn't love her.

"He had blood on his hands," she repeated. "I remember the blood. I remember his other partner, David, they were both trembling." She could see it so clearly in her head. "When David had left for the evening, I told Victor he was a murderer. He didn't deny it. He just said it was an accident. How could it be an accident? Half a million dollars and he calls it an accident." She shook her head and she hadn't even realized she was crying.

"That night he told me if I left him he would kill me. He beat me bloody and then he took me. He pushed me over the bed and he took me. I asked him to stop. I told him. I don't know when it happened, but I just remember slipping into jeans and finding myself carrying the duffel bag out of the bedroom. I jumped in the car. I jumped in. I drove. I came here. And I -"

Logan decided to speak up this time, "You found me."

He sat up in the bed and stared into her eyes. She was full on crying now and he wiped away her tears.

"I'll make all the bad go away," he mimicked her.

She only cried harder.

He wrapped an arm around her and pulled her close to him.

Listening to her cry was enough for him and when she had finally calmed down, he pulled away from her and looked her in the eyes.

"Do you want me to kill him?"





You must login () to review.