If I should take a notion
To jump into the ocean

Ain't nobody's business if I do

Ain't Nobody's Business If I Do -
Billie Holiday




What started as one day, turned into a week and then another. And another.

Logan hadn't even bothered to show at his next cage match, spending the evening making love to Ororo with the candles' shadows dancing over their naked bodies. The first night they had spent together, he had drove her up to her motel to gather her clothes, get food that would last them while they became hermits, and headed back to the motel.

Standing on the porch, Logan smoked a cigar and gazed at the sky. Recently, the clouds had been gloomy and almost foreboding. He paid little attention to it though as he couldn't have been happier at this moment.

Ororo had opened up more to him about Victor Creed and he was glad that they had come to the cabin. It was to protect Ororo but even more so to protect himself. If had found Victor, he would murder him, despite Ororo's protest not to. She had even gone out of her way not to explain his features. Even though these were blessed moments with her, he knew she had no intentions of changing her mind about leaving with him to Canada instead of leaving the continent altogether.

She simply was not having it.

They had managed to fix the broken radio in the bedroom and Billie Holiday's voice crooned through the cabin.

There ain't nothing I can do
Or nothing I can say

That folks don't criticize me
But I'm going to do

Just as I want to anyway
And don't care just what people say


If I should take a notion
To jump into the ocean

Ain't nobody's business if I do


Ororo spun around and smiled as she cooked the hamburger patties in the huge black skillet. She had donned one of Logan's oversized t-shirts and a pair of his boxers. To keep them up around her waist, she had tied them in a precocious little knot on the waistband. She flipped over the meat and sung along with Billie. This would be her last week with Logan and she had lived every waking moment to the complete fullest.

If Victor had managed to catch up with her now, the least she would be able to do is die with a smile.

She looked over her shoulder at Logan and smiled to herself. He only wore his jeans and boots, leaning on the railing with a leg hiked up and foot resting on the chair. Each time he took a draw of his cigar his muscles flexed. He smoked gracefully, letting the smoke roll from his lips. Scars were laced over his body like art and his brown eyes were gazing towards the moon.

Her bare foot tapped on the wooden floor.

Logan looked over at her and put out his cigar. "Those burgers almost done, woman?" He slipped out of his boots before making his way back inside.

Ororo bit her bottom lip and shrugged. She turned back to her cooking and sang louder, her voice matching Billie's, though not quite as beautiful.

Leaving the door open, Logan walked up to stand behind her and placed his arms around her waist. He listened to her hum and kissed the back of the neck.

"Are you absolutely sure?" He asked her once more, leaving the question open.

"Yes and yes."

She lifted the burgers one by one and sat them down in a neat pile on the plate covered in a paper towel. "Stop asking me. If you keep asking me, I will leave."

Logan laughed at that. "Leave? You don't even know where you are. I have you trapped all to myself." Ororo snorted, getting quite used to his often possessive behavior. With Victor it was unsettling, but with Logan she really didn't mind it.

"I belong to me and no one else," she told him, slipping from his arms and heading over to the counter. She took a knife and began to slice the tomatoes and onions. The strong scent of the onions almost made her sick to her stomach and she felt like gagging when the musky smell hit her nose. Ororo had never liked onions, especially when she was a child.

He watched every movement she made, from the articulate way her hands moved as she sliced the onions and tomatoes, to the way she would scratch her nose and immediately wash her hands. Her thin, frail-like fingers reminded him of a pianist's fingers and he found that strange that he would even think about a piano player while watching her fingers move.

Ignoring her little speech about being her own woman, he leaned against the counter and took a tomato and began to eat it. "So, what's yer last name? I mean, seein' as we have had several chances to get acquainted with one another. And on account o' you bein' a runaway an' all." He shrugged.

She smiled into the lettuce she was pulling apart. "Munroe. M - U - N - R - O - E. That way, if I go sprinting off from you, you can find me," she teased.

"Well, my name is James Howlett, but I like to be called Logan. Prefer it."

"Oh? Why's that?"

"It was my father's name."

Ororo nodded her head and turned to look at him. Logan locked eyes with her and she found it fascinating how easy it was to read those eyes. He looked like a child and for a split second she could imagine what their son would look like.

He looked away from her and began to inspect his bare feet. He realized how odd it was for him to lounge around without his boots.

"His name was Thomas Logan. He passed away a few years ago." Logan shrugged and finished the tomato. "I don't really know much about him, just that he never knew about me."

She waited patiently for him to go on. She needed to hear more about his childhood, but when he stopped there, she didn't bother to ask much else.

"Ready to eat?" She asked him with a warm smile and he nodded his head, leaning in to press his lips to hers. They kissed for a moment and she pulled back, nibbling on his bottom lip playfully and he made a pitiful groan that made her laugh. "Food first," she said in a mock stern voice.

Ororo fixed his food for him, which she could just sense he was getting a kick out of. To many men, she was sure he seemed ruthless and mean, but after these past few weeks, she noticed that he needed her a lot more than either of them would think. She didn't mind being needed by someone. Despite what many would think, it was a nice feeling.

Victor needed her but in very menacing ways.

"So, I was thinking in the morning that we would head back out. I'm sure Tom's pissed that I disappeared for three weeks and didn't go out of my way to give him any sort of mention to my whereabouts."

She sat his hamburger and fries on the table and he went to sit down to eat. The idea of eating red meat turned her stomach and so she passed up the hamburgers and grabbed an apple from the small fruit bowl on the counter.

Once she walked by Logan, he grabbed her around the waist and pulled her down to sit on his lap.

He ate his burger, nibbled on her neck, and made a pattern of this until he was done with his dinner.

Deciding that Ororo had done enough for the both of them, he washed his own plate and put the food away.

It had become nightfall and Billie's voice was still wafting through the entire cabin.

Southern trees bear strange fruit,
Blood on the leaves and blood at the root,
Black bodies swinging in the southern breeze,
Strange fruit hanging from the poplar trees.


Ororo had always loved Strange Fruit, even when she was a child and her father would play it on the record player while he was sitting at his desk working into the late hours of the night and wee hours of the morning.

It was such a sad song to her and she could hear Billie's pain as she sung.

Logan had cleaned up and come out onto the porch to join her. His strong arms snaked around her from behind and Logan whispered in her ear, "I'll do anything for you."

Of course, anything being killing Victor. And though, Victor had done horrible things to her and even worse to other people, he was not worth the effort. She laughed it off and turned to face him. "I don't want you to. He's not worth your time." She cupped his face in both her hands.

Logan closed his eyes and drew in a sharp breath, not quite used to her sensitive touch.

How was he supposed to forget about her when she did things like this to him?

He leaned down to kiss her and she returned the kiss, their lips parting slightly where their tongues met to dance dangerously with one another. Her hands worked their way into his hair, tangling her fingers with it.

"Mmph," Logan grunted and lifted her up with ease to sit her on the porch railing.

Ororo looked up at him and held up a hand to push him back. It had always been he who would go out of his way to please her. She felt that tonight, this night, she would take care of him.

Her eyes never left his as she undid his buttons and pushed his jeans down to his waist. His erection jumped underneath his boxers and she ran her hand over it slowly, getting a growl from him that pleased her.

Pushing him back so that he fell back in the chair, she pulled his boxers off slowly, letting the elastic smooth over his throbbing shaft and making him groan with anticipation.

She didn't need to exchange words with him, Ororo simply wrapped her hand around him and moved her hand slowly up and down. Oh, he was going to lose it, she could see it in the way he squirmed. It was a nice feeling, having control over him sexually, for once.

"'Ro," he moaned, his body jerked ever so slightly at the slightest touch, her warm breath near him... and then...

He felt warmth. Her tongue. Her lips. She was tasting him. He did not hold back his groans as her head began to move over him.

Ororo hadn't done this many times, but the times she had - it was a do or die situation and she had to do it her absolute best. Tonight she would enjoy it just as much as Logan. She licked her tongue over him like he was a tasty ice cream cone and took him completely inside her mouth, groaning each time she moved over him. Pulling her lips up slowly and grazing her teeth over him, she let her lips suck gently on the tip of his penis.

One hand gripped the underside of the chair and the other was gripping her hair, pulling and pushing roughly, guiding her over him. When he didn't get a complaint out of her from doing so, he continued on, feeling himself on the brink of a heart attack.

She took her time sliding her mouth over him and she moved her lips further, further down until she had him entirely in her mouth. She held on there until she felt herself getting ready to gag and she pulled back.

"Argh!" He practically yelled out, his hips lifting off the chair and into her mouth.

Her eyes were smiling when she looked up at him and saw that his head had fallen back and lips were parted, his tongue darting out to lick them.

She went back to her work, moving her head faster over him. He shoved her head down farther over his shaft and she moaned at the pressure but did not urge him to stop. She wanted him to enjoy and feel the way she felt every moment he had done this to her.

"'Ro - I c-c-can't -" he was so close. She had no idea the effect she was having on him.

Logan had gripped the side of the chair so tightly, his knuckles had turned white. She was trying to kill him. He knew it. That was her goal. She was going to make his entire body explode from the things she did with her tongue.

"Ah - fuck!" He cried as her hands wrapped around his balls and squeezed tightly as her head moved over his shaft relentlessly.

He was going to die.

He pulled her roughly by the hair and there was a ripping sound heard through the woods. Ororo's boxers had fallen to her feet and Logan pulled her to him so quickly, she barely had time to register.

In a matter of seconds, she was sitting over his pulsating cock and moving her hips up and down over his.

Once they had created a rhythm, Ororo placed her hands on each shoulder and began to roll her hips in a figure-eight motion that made Logan throw his head back. He was nearly close to climaxing and the way she moved those hips, he would soon be coming inside of her.

Each time Logan's hips moved up, Ororo's matched his, pushing her back down.

Their hips bumped against each others in the moonlight. Ororo's soft cries and moans added to the music of Billie Holiday. Logan was biting down hard on his bottom lip. He wasn't quite ready to give in just yet.

He lifted Ororo up and turned her around so that her back was to his with so much ease, Ororo made a cry of surprise.

He guided her hips over him and soon he had entered her again, thrusting his hips up as roughly as he possibly could. When she fell back, that was perfect opportunity for him to reach a hand around and so he did. He began to stroke her tender spots and her back arched high off him.

"Like this?" He whispered huskily into her ear.

"Yes," she moaned, pushing herself farther down over his hand.

His entire hand was soon working wildly to make sure she came right along with him. She rocked her hips down over his, feeling herself lose control. She reached her arm around and gripped the back of his neck as her toes curled when he shoved his thumb deeper, making her cry out loudly.

In mere moments, he brought her to her climax and her muscles tightened around him.

In her doing this, Logan had reached his own climax and he spilled himself up into her, pushing her body down farther on his so there was no space between them.

Ororo fell back onto his chest, both of theirs rising and falling rapidly.

Thoughts of killing Victor resurfaced in his head again.

...



Once Victor had left Scott's (he had decided against killing him when that annoying red-haired wife came up on the steps cradling an even more annoying baby), he decided the best thing to do was to rent a hotel.

Considering that he wanted to be in the shadows, he picked the cheapest, dirtiest, and grungiest hotel that he could find.

He knew Ororo was here. She couldn't get out of the country without her passport and since she had left with just the clothes on her back... well, in her haste, she left some pretty valuable things behind.

Sitting in the hotel and listening to the man fuck a woman brainless next door, he smirked. He pulled out Ororo's passport and twiddled it through his fingers. No doubt, she realized it was missing the moment she jumped on that road. Considering her was in killing mode, any fool would have enough common sense to not come back.

Oh, she was definitely as good as dead.





You must login () to review.