When I was young I had no one,
I walked alone, I never thought
I'd find someone who I could come home to.
Until there was you.
Until there was you.

Living Proof
- Kelis




Logan climbed out of bed and yawned, stretching his arms high over his head.

He could smell breakfast wafting through the windows and the sounds of a guitar playing, lifting him serenely and floating him through the back door of his home. The music was accompanied by a little girl's giggles and her mother's laughter.

Logan leaned against the door frame, crossing his bare arms and smiling at Ororo as she danced with their little girl in her arms. Her stomach was finally starting to show. The little girl looked over Ororo's shoulder and waved.

"Hi, Daddy!"

The guitar played nodded his head in a greeting to Logan and Logan did the same.

"Now, my Bella, beautiful girl, what are you and your mommy doing?" He ran over and kissed Ororo on the cheek and picked up little Bella to place her on his shoulders. She clapped and screamed happily as he spun around. He pulled her off his shoulders and put her down on the ground to let her round around and spin in circles to the music.

"He's getting big," Logan said softly to Ororo. He knelt down and kissed her stomach, smiling as there was a gentle thump from the spot he'd just kissed. She placed a hand on the side of his face and the cold from the wedding ring contrasted with her warm hand as he leaned his face in to kiss it.

They had never left Brazil.

Their paradise.





You must login () to review.