You and me were meant to be
Walking free in harmony

One fine day we' ll fly away
Don' t you know that Rome wasn't built in a day

Rome wasn't Built in a Day
- Morcheeba




Logan gazed at his reflection in the bathroom mirror. The florescent light flickered nervously with a slight 'buzz' as he moved strong, scarred hands over his jawline. The Bionic Man may not have left lasting damage to the blind eye but, that bastard had actually bruised him a bit. The right side of his face ached, his ribs were bruised, and he knew he was going to get a black eye. His keen hearing picked up on her moving around, slipping of the jacket in the living room, and the ache in his face faded almost immediately.

Oh no, he wasn't going to sucker out tonight.

It wasn't certain that he would even see this woman again and when he saw her, he knew that he wanted every waking moment to be spent with her. And just her alone.

He growled under his breath, a little annoyed at himself for letting his loins do the thinking for him.

He couldn't help it though. There was just something about her that made the beast within want to take over. He would have claimed her, made her his, and run off, if he weren't such an asshole. His life was much too fucked up to try and add another person to his downward spiral. So, he would enjoy her and slam into her until she couldn't walk all the moments he did have with her.

"This is stupid," he grumbled, looking away from the reflection he had hated for so many years and turned on the water.

The hot water 'problem' should have been fixed months ago and he was sure most everyone complained about it. Something told him that the landlord simply did not give a fuck whether they lived or died in this godforsaken hellhole.

The knock at the door startled him and he turned to pull the door open. He took pleasure in the fact that her eyes trailed over his now bare chest and she held up a towel that he had been holding. He hadn't even noticed her taking it from his hands.

"Mind if I help?" She asked, taking him by the hand and pulling him to his bed.

Her white hair bobbed as she walked towards the bed. He had removed the wig as soon as they had stepped into his apartment. She didn't seem surprised by it, only giving him a little smile as the platinum locks cascaded past her shoulders and he looked at her in awe.

He'd gotten most of the blood off himself when he'd made a dash to the bathroom, telling her he would be right back. It was so hard to not pounce the moment they'd entered his apartment, but he told her he didn't want her kissing him when he was in some other man's blood. She took the gesture as something sweet when he just didn't like the idea of her lips mingling with some other man's blood. Hell, if she was going to kiss a bloody face, it would be his own.

That didn't stop her hands from traveling, however. He'd almost wrecked into a little blue Mustang when her hand had snaked from behind him on his motorcycle... and delved into places a woman's hands should not be roaming on a motorcycle at night. So when he had told her, she waited patiently for him, giving him a beautiful, toothy grin.

She had half dragged him, half pushed him on his back onto the bed. His hands found her hips immediately when she swung a long leg over him and straddled his waist. "Not hurting you, am I?" She asked when she noticed him screw his face in pain for a second.

She was hurting him, all right. It was just... in a very good way.

A smile formed on her lips when she felt him pressing up against her. "Down boy," she teased, wiping at the cuts and bruises on his battered chest.

It was so strange, how they were now - as if he'd been doing this with her for ages. Part of him wished they did know one another from some other time and part of him didn't. Having no attachments was a good thing. When either of them became bored (though he would have made that decision after the first night they slept together) and run off, they wouldn't be too upset by it.

Few words were spoken as he watched her hands move over him gently. He hissed a few times but gave her a reassuring grunt. As she wiped slowly, his erection only stiffened and the hands that rested on her small waist had made its dangerous shift upwards, just so happening to pull the white tank with it. She didn't seem to care too much as she had put full concentration on getting off every sign of blood from his body.

"Almost -" her words were cut short when he flipped her over abruptly and was hovering above her. She was light as feather, he mused, leaning in and capturing her lips with his own. He kissed her roughly and fiercely until he felt as though his lungs were going to explode. He was panting when he pulled away from her and she, too. Her blue eyes bore into his and soon, his hands were fumbling with the button on his jeans.

She never took her eyes off him, but her shoulders and arms moving told him that she was doing just the same. It was quicker than the blink of an eye when he had carelessly tossed his jeans aside. She wasn't working fast enough for him and he had pulled her jeans off roughly, making her gasp and throwing them over his shoulder. His large hands worked their way up past her ankles, on to her long and smooth legs, up to her hips.

Panties?

That was a no.

He all but tore them off and he had no idea where he placed them and be damned if he cared at this moment. He shoved his own boxers down his waist and nearly came at the purring sound she made. A cocoa leg lifted and wrapped around his waist and before he'd known it, his hips were bumping into hers.

Logan entered her with a deep, penetrating thrusts, causing him to groan under his breath and her back to arch into him. He pulled back for a moment and his hips stopped completely. White lashes fluttered for a moment and she opened her eyes to look at him. Her lips were slightly parted and her face was flushed.

She was god-damned gorgeous.

"Fuck," he managed to growl out before his hips pounded into her once more. Her hands reached up to grasp his shoulders as he moved in and out of her, unrelenting. His eyes shut immediately upon entering her once more and his face contorted into deep concentration as he tried to fill her with every single thrust. She fit him perfectly, like a glove and he enjoyed every single moment of this.

He probably enjoyed it more than he should have.

Her cries only made him want to move deeper into her and he strained, the veins popping in his neck as he began to rock harder into her, making the headboard bump against the wall. One of her hands pulled away from his shoulder blade and in the quick moment he opened his eyes, he had seen that she was gripping the headboard and biting down on her bottom lip to stifle her moans.

"No - " he grunted, "I ... hear ... you ... want to..." he managed to choke out between thrusts. She seemed to understand him because her moans were now growing louder and her legs that were once wrapped around his waist had moved higher to wrap around his lower back. He propped a hand on the side of her leg and grasped her thigh firmly, lifting it even higher.

"Ah!" she cried, arching her back once more. His knees dug into the mattress and he had pushed the bleached white sheets off the bed. His toes sank down and he used them to help push himself into her even harder.

She was swearing now and that only made him drive harder into her. He turned their bodies to the right slightly and began to hit her at new angles. Now, he couldn't help himself and he opened his eyes to look down at her. Her eyes were shut so tight that her veins were showing through her eyelids. Her lips were swollen and tight curls of white hair had formed around her forehead from the sweat that came from both their bodies.

Logan lowered his head until his forehead was resting in the hollow of her neck. His warm breath bounced on her skin and she grabbed roughly at his hair only making him slam harder into her. His ribs felt like they were going to break but that didn't stop him. It only encouraged him to bring her closer and closer to her peak. He fought with every inch of himself to hold off until she had climaxed.

A series of gasps, cries, and rough tugs of his hair told him she was getting close. Her muscles tightened around his shaft and he strained so he would not come right then and there. She let out a long, loud sigh and her body tensed underneath him.

His body slipped over the edge and he spilled himself deeply into her, pinning her hips down to the bed. "Fuck - fuck - fuck," he growled as he came inside of her. Slowing his hips to a halt, he rolled off her and licked his lips, staring up at the ceiling. Instinct pulled her to him, holding onto her protectively. He'd never done this before. Usually, after a romp with a woman, he tried his hardest to pretend he was asleep.

Hell, it wasn't even nine yet and they had the whole night.

She looked up at him with those beautiful eyes and gave him a lazy grin. "The Wolverine," she whispered and closed her eyes.


***


Never had she... never...

She didn't even know where to begin. She could only gaze at the ceiling as his finger drew lazy circles over her hipbone. He reached his arm up and turned out the lights. Neither one of them slept. Ororo wasn't sleepy at all. Her chest was still rising and falling rapidly and her heart was pounding. She thought for one fleeting moment that she might be dying of a coronary. Amazing what a nice roll around the sheets could to a woman.

Climax. She hadn't... climaxed in an awfully long time and she felt a small explosion beneath her eyelids when she had. Her body had been teetering dangerously over the edge and that one hard thrust had pushed her. It caused her to fall into an abyss that she was not sure she wanted to escape. A feeling like that was very dangerous...

The room smelled like sex. The sheets - tangled. Their legs - locked. She would have stayed this way. She picked up his hand and kissed his knuckles. It was a sort of... thanks for making her feel so damn good. Her lips brushed against rough bumps between his knuckles and she frowned slightly. "How'd you get these?" She asked him.

The look on his face when she asked it made her wish she hadn't.

"Don't worry 'bout it," was his curt reply and she left it at that. Though she felt safe with him for the moment, she had no intentions of upsetting a boxer, a successful boxer at that and so she refrained from saying anything else.

Logan pulled his hand away from her tender grasp and grunted as he rolled over on his side to face her.

"I got a question," he said, his eyes scanning her shadowed features in the moonlight. She felt like he was trying to memorize. She liked that feeling.

"Ask it," she smiled.

"How the fuck did you get so pretty?"

Rolling her over so she was on her back once more, they went at it again. This time, his thrusts were just a little slower.


***


When morning had come, Ororo's body ached. There were bruises on her thighs and he had marked her neck in several places. It should have bothered her, but it didn't. The warm body next to her made her smile and she opened her eyes. Frowning at the sun peeking through his curtains, she sat up in the bed slowly. She stretched her arms high over her head and the sheets slipped past her stomach and rested on the curve of her hips.

"Leavin' so soon?" A groggy voice made her turn around and she smiled down at him.

"What's it to you?" She asked playfully.

"Maybe I'd like to make you a fuckin' breakfast or something."

There was a long pregnant pause followed by their laughter. For the first time, she really began to see him. He was older than her. She had no idea by how much but she didn't mind it. She'd been with men older than him she was sure. His eyes were dark and bore plenty of stories she was sure he had no plans of telling her. She was no one to him, but a nice good fuck.

Then she would be gone.

And he would find someone else.

His teeth, she mused, were absolutely perfect. There was not one flaw about them and they contrasted with the rest of his face. That was not to say that his face was not beautiful. Oh, it was quite the contrary. The fine lines around his eyes made her lean in and kiss the side of his face. His guttural grown or growl he gave in response to her lips contacting with his skin made her body shiver. His hands were so thick, calloused, and large compared to her own slender hands. His facial features were chiseled like some starving artist's inspiration. The angled jaw and pointed chin stuck out when he looked back up at the ceiling. The flesh colored scar under his eye caught her attention. Ororo could tell that it was once a gash. She was an expert at these things. She traced her finger over the scar and he grabbed her wrist in a strong grasp but not where it would hurt her.

"Don't be doin' that, darlin'."

She perked an eyebrow at the word and smirked.

"I'm going to get something to drink," She pulled her wrist from his grasp and slowly snaked her way out of bed.

She could feel his eyes on her naked form as she walked out of his bedroom and into the kitchen. Somewhere along the night she had rid herself of her shirt and she had no idea where any of her clothes were.

Standing on the tips of her toes, Ororo opened the counter and hummed to herself as she fixed a glass of water from the sink.

Logan looked at the scars in between his knuckles as soon as she left the room and he fought the sudden urge to hit something. Last night, flowing white hair filled his dreams instead of his usual visitors and he looked at the empty spot she had been sleeping in. He caught the scent of her hair from the pillow and fell on his back, imagining that her long shapely legs were straddling over him again.

Getting out of the bed and following her lead to not bother dressing, he slipped quietly into the kitchen. He stood in the walkway and admired her from behind. She was the ideal of physical perfection. Her legs seemed to never end and there was a small mole on her left ass cheek. Her back was straight and she looked like a goddess just standing there, simply drinking water.

"Hey," he grumbled, making her jump. She turned around and her widened eyes narrowed.

He walked over to her and lifted her up and sat her on the counter. "One more for the road?" He asked her, already slipping inside of her.

"Yes, just one more," she replied, setting the glass aside and wrapped her arms around his neck.





You must login () to review.