I was asleep, well nearly, when I got a knock at my door.

I mumbled something that vaguely sounded like ‘Go to hell’ before falling asleep again, however the knock came again.

I was getting fed up with this.

Throwing off the duvet I stormed over to the door. It was only 1am. I wanted to sleep.

Pulling open the door I stopped as I saw who was there.

My anger just melted away.

Ororo was standing there, her blanket draped round her shoulders, tears rolling down her chocolate-brown cheeks.

“Logan... I...I...”

Her voice faded.

“Ssh. Come in darlin’.”

I closed the door behind her and sat her down on the bed.

“Darlin’ what is it?”

“I...I couldn’t sleep... bad dream...”

She was crying so hard it was hard to understand her. Must have been a pretty bad dream.

“I... I dreamt that you... you left me. After you hurt me. You left... and I...I never saw you again.”

I put my arm around her and she cried.

Rain started pouring outside.

“Hey, lie down and get some sleep. You’ll feel better.”

I moved and she layed down.

I was gonna lie down on the couch and sleep there but she looked over at me, panic on her face.

“Don’t go. Please.”

I turned around and went back over to the bed and layed down with her.

Ororo cuddled up to me and I could feel her steady breathing.

This felt right.

I now knew that yes, I am in love with Ororo Munroe.





You must login () to review.