Here I stand, alone with my dreams
Trying to forget all that we’ve be through
How can I lie and fool myself
Knowing just how much I feel for you-Bonnie Tyler





Dear Kendal,


Their all looking after me so well, I would say us but for now you’re a part of me, I wish it could stay that way, but nothing lasts forever, not even love, other wise Logan would be here by my side, but he’s not (tear splashes on to page). He never loved me, he never could. All the people who have ever loved me have left this life to lead another; I don’t want that to happen to him because it’s never nice to die inside.

How do you like to fly? I know one day I’ll get to ask you in person but for now I can’t, I hope you enjoy it just as much as I do, it’s a great release from everything, I love it so much that one day you’ll fly with me, it’ll be something we’ll share forever as well as a load of other things, and I can already tell you that you’ll sore through life as if your on wings, and no matter what’s thrown at you, I’ll always be proud of you; always, even if you choose to live life as a murderer, a rapist or even a poet.

I wonder if Logan’s ever written poetry…probably not, he doesn’t care enough to express himself so beautifully, a quick shag is more his style, I should know.
Thank the lord, only two months to go; hopefully they’ll come around fast (like your father). You’re giving me such terrible back pain.

…It’s all worth it though…

…the wait: the pain…

…the weight I’ve gained…

…being waited on hand and foot…

…even the heart ache and sleepless nights…

Ororo…

...he’ll be home soon, I can finally feel it...





You must login () to review.