Oh - you can't tell me it's not worth tryin' for
I can't help it - there's nothin' I want more
I would fight for you - I'd lie for you
Walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you
Ya know it's true
Everything I do - I do it for you-Brian Adams





Dear Kendal (Nobody),


Are you a girl or a boy? I think that maybe I should have asked myself that before naming you, but I don’t care, Kendal-Logan can be used for both genders, can’t it? Oh well, its too late now, the name has grown on me, as have you. You’re all I can think about, all my other problem are out of sight and out of mind, much like…

It’s funny, but now that you’re out in the open people have been watching me, (us), not in the freaky stalking way, just in the looking out for us type watching, in away it’s nice but it is starting to get on my nerves a little bit. Oh and before I forget, Jean wants to know how you enjoyed dinner last night, I told her you didn’t like it because I brought it all back up this morning, I could be wrong though.

You’re probably wondering why I was so busy this morning, well to be honest with you I was looking for…Logan…stupid of me I know but I wanted to try and clear the air, I didn’t though, find him that is, there wasn’t a note like there usually is when he leaves so suddenly, and I don’t know why I was expecting one, do I deserve one? Do I still deserve you after what I said about you?

Other than you, do you know what I really want? Probably not, I’ll tell you now, I want your father in the picture, I just don’t know how much hurt it will cause. We wouldn’t be the most perfect couple in the world, but what would you class as a perfect couple?

…are we the perfect couple…

…you and me that is…

…would we savor every moment we have together…

…as if it was our last…

…or would we take that time for granted…

Ororo…





You must login () to review.