Are we growing up or just going down
It's just a matter of time until we're all found out
Take our tears and put them on ice
'Cause I swear I'd burn this city down to show you the light-Fall out boy





Dear Kendal-Logan,


It’s not your fault and so keep that in mind, I’ve gone into a depressive stage again that’s why, their all worried about me, and I’m more worried about Logan, he’s been gone for a month now and not a single word, no calls, no letters, no nothing. We’ve been together for five months now, and this is the lowest I’ve ever been. Damn hormones.

I hope he’s alive and well, knowing Logan he will be, I’m just being stupid enough to worry…


xxx


”I’m worried about her Scott, it’s almost Christmas and with ‘Ro like this what can I say, it just doesn’t feel…”

“Christmassy,” Scott offered, Jean nodded in response, “I know, but what can we do, she’s quite happy just sitting there and writing.” Scott said looking over at his old friend who had curled herself up on the window seat with a pad of paper rested on her lap.

“It’s not just that though Scott, she’s waiting for him, and this time I don’t think he’s ever coming back.” Jean studied Scotts features hoping that his expression would give some kind of reassurance; it didn’t.

“I wonder what she’s writing about.” Scott muttered, looking at Jean who simply shrugged, dismissing his comment.

“She knows we’re watch her,” This time it was Scotts turn to shrug, “Come on, she wants to be left alone.” Scott nodded and followed his wife out the door, he stopped on hearing Ororo’s voice whisper “Logan, please come home.” He looked at her and she to him, he nodded and gave her the reassuring smile that jean had been looking for earlier on, she did not however smile back, instead she turned her attention back to her paper.



xxx


…Why do they do that, talk about me in ear shot, I know they only want what’s best for me, for us rather, I’d only wish they could do it in their own private quarters.

Do you think your auntie Jean is right, that your daddy won’t come back? Ha, I called him your daddy, I know I’ve called him your father but the two words seem so much different to me, calling him your daddy seems more believable and yet I don’t know why, they have the same meanings after all...

How are you anyway, is my uterus comfy enough for you, or do you feel cramped with me sitting like I am? I hope I’m not hurting you, I doubt that I am. I heard a bird sing early this morning and it made me cry, it made me think such happy thoughts that it brought tears to my eyes, though then again it came about just as quick as me shouting at kitty yesterday-hormones, it always leads back to the hormones.

…maybe this happens for a reason…

…for our hormones to go on the fritz…

…maybe it prepares expecting mothers…

…to how a new life may make them feel…

…or maybe I’m just being stupid…

Ororo…





You must login () to review.