Trust

We got the afternoon
You got this room for two
One thing I’ve left to do
Discover me
Discovering you

He moved stealthily, her room was the haven, the forbidden palace that was read about in books and stories. The true palace of fortunes, the door stood before him as he crested the last step leading up to his secret palace. He pushed the door open and found her dancing her long white hair trailing behind her as she moved to the beat of her CD player. He chuckled and leaned against the door, this was the first woman who he had enjoyed simply watching, it was a new experience for him and he was absolutely terrified that it would get boring. Her long wool socks where rolled up to about mid thigh and she used a duster as a microphone while her short shorts rode up allowing him a generous view as she continued dancing through her room.

“Goddess, Logan I didn't see you,” she turned seeing him, he moved forward closing the door while she pulled the headphones off, “You know you should warn a person when- oomph,” she was silenced by his lips pressing against hers, demanding and at the same time gentle. She found herself melting into him the duster falling from her hands as they dove into his hair returning the kiss full bodied.

“Hey there darlin,” he grinned broadly at her slightly dazed look, he let go of her and plopped down on a large wicker chair in the corner, with a small glare from her bright blue eyes she continued to work the tones of Prince reaching her ears from the headphones resting around her neck.

“If you’re staying your working,” she tossed him a can of pledge and a rag, he grinned widely showing her his canines and got to work, when she wasn't looking he continued their floor play by placing the can down and padding stealthily toward her. His hands around her waist he pulled her hard against him allowing her to feel him at her back, he leaned down pressing his lips to her neck her shuddering sigh his only indication to continue.

One mile to every inch of
Your skin like porcelain
One pair of candy lips
And your bubble gum toung

He had her right where he wanted her, as always however he found the tables turned as she spun in his arms this time pressing into him her toung and lips exploring his neck taking great pleasure in watching his Adam’s apple bob up and down with her ministrations. She reached up plunging her toung into his mouth hitting all those spots she knew made him tingle, with a small smirk she broke off mid-kiss and went about cleaning yet again. She heard him growl behind her but paid no mind knowing her room may take some damage but he would never hurt her, she listened closely as he hit the creaky floorboard every time as he paced back and forth. The small hairs at the back of her neck standing up told her he was watching her, she personally was fine with that.
The lack of creaking caused her to stiffen slightly but she continued dusting moving from her dresser toward the closet over to the left. She jumped as his clawed fist connected to the wall burying his admantium into it she turned to go the other way but another fist stopped her progression. He had won, though nothing else was expected, he always won when it came to her; she looked up at him licking her lips in anticipation of what was to come. Her hand moved over to place the duster, next to ironically the rag and can of pledge he had placed there gently. She turned back to face him and found his lips, hard, demanding and found herself between the rock hard muscle of his chest and the harder unyielding wall. With a groan she slipped her leg behind him pulling him closer as he kissed her harder.

“Whadda ya want darlin?” he growled pulling on her earlobe his hot breath on the side of her face causing her to quake in anticipation.

“You know,” she ground out though how she was still capable of speech she was not aware.

And if you want love
We’ll make it
Swim in a deep sea of blankets
Take all your big plans
And brake em
This is bout to be mine
Your body is a wonderland
Your body is a wonderland
I loose my head
Your body is a wonderland

With a tug his claws where out of the wall and sheathed, with a pull her legs where wrapped around his hips bringing her heat right where he wanted it save the clothing barrier. Three quick steps and a shuffle and he had dropped her on the bed, by the footboard granted but at that point anything would work. He lifted her up pulling her shirt off and meeting her lips again in a frenzied kiss glad he had worn flannel as he didn't have to break contact with her lips. He placed her on the bed and removed his belt and pants having discarded his boots when he realized her plan. He took a moment to look down at her, her face flushed and her eyes turning almost navy blue with desire. She came up to her knees on the bed so they where face to face and looked down at him, her finger started at his lips allowing him to give it a quick kiss before she began trailing it down not for one moment could he not feel it’s gentle heat against his skin. She reached the rim of his black boxers with a smiley face right at the crotch and smirked. She had bought them for Christmas and as usual he found himself doing as she asked and wearing them.

Without warning she plunged her hand into his boxers and her toung into his mouth at the same time, he groaned into her mouth unsheathing a claw enjoying her shiver as the cool metal moved against her skin allowing him to cut away her bra. He pulled it off taking possession of her arms and pushing her down on the bed his bulk not far behind. With a feral grin he pinned her hands above her head and moved his head down his toung trailing along her skin, goosebumps breaking across her mocha skin where the cool air touched it. His claw moved down pinning one hand and while his mouth was occupied at her full breast he took great care cutting her panties and shorts off with one swipe. Only the cold air on his ass told him she had used her feet to bring down his boxers knowing his goal was to cut them off like many of her clothes. He looked up at her smirking down and felt an unmistakable surge of something he could bring akin to love. With one quick move he was inside her both their groans mingling in the air.

Somethin bout the way the hair falls in your face
I love the shape you take when crawling toward the pillow case
You tell me where to go and
Though I might leave to find it
I’ll never let your head hit the bed
Without my hand behind it

She stared up at him from her position at his feet, after they had finished she had grabbed a pillow and propped herself against the headboard hugging the soft silk pillow to her chest. He grinned at her from his position at the headboard his feet atop hers sharing the heat that he knew she didn't need. This had become common for them, at first it had just been sex but quickly it grew to something more, they would sit in bed together talking or just relaxing, basking in the others presence.

“Umm, chocolate,” she answered, a pensive expression grew on her face as she thought up her question to ask him, the one rule to the question game was the truth always had to be spoken and she had never lied to him before, he made it his business to do the same.

“I love yer hair,” he leaned forward brushing a strand from her face, she grinned up at him blushing and for a moment he was floored, again by her beauty. The African goddess lived up to her title in every way but these moments when for a moment he could see the little girl she once was increased his heartbeat and caused a heard of elephants (More manly then fucking butterflies) to troop around in his stomach.

“I love yours too,” she took advantage of his closeness to run a finger through it; “You have the softest hair I think I’ve ever felt on a man, it’s like holding a cloud in your hand.”

“Come on,” he grabbed her hand, he chose to ignore the cloud statement figuring she was the best authority on such things, and stretched out again pulling her too him admiring her naked body as she released her captive pillow and came to rest on his shoulder giving her ample opportunity to play with his chest hair.

“What is your worst fear?” she asked finally, he watched as a strand of her shimmering white hair fell back to her head with the rest of it.

“At tha moment, never doin this again,” he smiled down at her when her head lifted in surprise.

“What did you want to be when ya grew up?” he asked, even though he knew parts of her past where painful for her he loved hearing about it, he had taken great pains to kidnap a photo album that she kept and take a few of the pictures to frames he had put up in his own bedroom along with ones of Marie, himself (Few and far between), and all the students at Xavier’s.

“A fairy princess.”

And if you want love
We’ll make it
Swim in a deep sea of blankets
Take all your big plans
And brake em
This is bout to be mine
Your body is a wonderland
Your body is a wonderland
I loose my head
Your body is a wonderland

Logan felt his eyes attempt to yield to the pressure of the sleepy cloud surrounding them but years of forcing his body to do what he asked pushed them up again. He looked down at Ororo who slept peacefully on his chest her entire afternoon spent in bed just… talking, she had managed somehow to fall asleep right in the middle of his terrible rendition of Amazed by Lonestar. He wasn't sure how she managed to talk him into some of the things she managed to but he chalked it up to something akin to love. That word sent a surge through his chest and he looked down at her sleeping peacefully. Did he love her? In order to know that he assumed one would have to understand love as it was. Love was something a mother felt for a daughter, but that told him nothing, he was no more a parent then a woman.

Perhaps what he fought for, mutant rights where in a way tied to love weren’t they. He could recall with perfect clarity the beautiful Angel telling of spending an hour in the bathroom trying to cut off his wings at thirteen years old, he couldn't tell anything from that however. The then chose to consider what he felt for Ororo in particular, he remembered her getting stabbed through the chest on a mission, instead of the blood red haze from when Jean had died, the urge to punch something, cry, and die all at once he simply froze. Right in the middle of a battle with the Friends of Humanity he froze completely shocked by the sight of her falling to the ground, the bloody knife. That scene had replayed itself in his head countless times all during her surgery as he sat frozen in his chair staring at her blood coating his hands.

“Hey, hey Roro wake up,” he poked a meaty finger into her side, she groaned and swatted his hand away burying her face further into his arm with a groan, “Ororo” he poked her again and she finally pulled her eyes open.

“What?” she asked blearily rubbing her eyes watching them come into focus.

“What’s love?” he asked, all through his thoughts he realized he just wanted to ask Ororo what it meant; she looked at him as if to say, “You woke me up for this?”

“Trust,” she said finally moving her head up closer to his neck to place a kiss there before beginning to fall asleep again.

“I think I love ya darlin,” he said praying she was already asleep.

“I know, I love you too Logan,” she kissed him lightly again before drifting off, he looked down at her and resisted a laugh knowing it would wake her. Of course she knew, it was one of the things that infuriated him since they first met, she knew him better then he knew himself, of course she knew. That thought was his mantra as he fell into a deep sleep beside her.

Down baby
You frustrate me
I know your mine
All mine
All mine
But you look so good it hurts sometimes
Your body is a wonderland
Your body is a wonderland
I’ll loose my head
Your body is a wonderland
Your body is a wonderland





You must login () to review.